Forgotten Title HELP PLSSSS she was a sickly adopted daughter

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by nana05061234, May 5, 2021.

1. nana05061234

nana05061234 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is about a sickly adopted daughter waking up in her bed having all the memories from her previous life. she then proceeded to change her life because she doesn't want to be sick anymore and she gets a system that helps her by given her stuff for studying. she was a big hit in the movie she did as a kid with her adopted dad and he's a famous actor and her mom is a model I think. then both families get back their respective children she goes back to her bio family and improves their life by her studying career until she buys a villa for them. as well as helping her aunt the bio dad's sister with her restaurant and making the family not take advantage of her. the male lead is something related to computers I think that how they communicate and stuff and he helps her. I think for the movie they gave her the nickname angel or something the net citizens when she was a baby and they want her to act again because there doing a second movie but she declines so the real daughter of the actor dad says she wants to but they say no and she gets pissed.

sorry if it's all over the place it's 100+ CHP and that's all I can remember plss help me really wanna read it and finish it.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  2. zeyrenekheianne

zeyrenekheianne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kawaii12345 and nana05061234 like this.