Forgotten Title help QT bl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by OnlyHaru, Nov 30, 2021.

1. OnlyHaru

OnlyHaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi and thanks in advance.

Backstory:
    Zergs invade the earth, surviving population moves to new planet, MC is last remaining Chinese. He gets adopted by scientist man who then steals all his research but no one believes him. Stuff happens MC leaves original world/universe arrives on 'ancient'? (our modern time) earth. System tries to forcefully bind to him but mc's IQ is insane and he traps the system in his mind.

1st arc is technology modern. ML is CEO of company trying to develop 5/6/7G. MC was his secretary them becomes a researcher with his IQ. ML has a one sided love for MC but MC doesn't realise he likes him back until ML dies to protect him. So MC looks after his company on his behalf

2nd arc. MC has a wife and child (of another man) and is salary worker.The child is a hacker. Real father of the child is the younger brother of the candidate running for president. The other candidate running for president is the ML who is a soldier. MC divorces wife and helps ML becomes president. They live in a hotel for ages for ages this arc. It's basically a hacking war between MC and MC 'child'.

every time the 'protagonist' dies mc goes to collect the 'golden finger'. This is one of my favourite novels but i'm having huge brain freeze and can't remember the name. i've honestly searched through my reading list for hours trying to look for it :blob_teary: If you need any more details about other acrs comment below