Spoiler Here Comes The Male God (Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    快穿之男神来了
    https://www.oldtimescc.cc/go/23791/
    https://biqugexx.net/51_51775/
    Title sound cliches, story is really great and best, you will never regret reading it. Highly recommend this novel.
    This is completely my favorite world hopping novel. Arcs is interesting, nice, sweet and I love retribution of scum people. Some arcs don’t have CP. I really love how Mc taught his soft and tragedy daughter to become strong and fiercer business woman.
    Third arcs is so sweet and funny, couldn’t stop laugh the way FL eat food too much, even had strength of more than 500 pound. She was abandoned by her father and stepmom because she eat too much and they couldn’t afford her eating too much that’s for 13 people. She became female warrior and killed enemies with 3 or 6 hundred pounds hammer. Mc is teacher and businessman. He designed or make weapon like big hammer for FL.
    One of arcs is realistic you feel like villain deserved punished, Mc transmigrated into poor old man whose sons and grandchildren abandoned and left him to die, his old wife was abuse by them. Original host wish to let them regret for mistreated him and his wife. There were lots of my favorite arcs

Summary: The top male god, Song Yun announced his death at the age of thirty.
    Then, he met 520, the world's most precious truthfulness and beauty system.
    He always thought that this was a system that promoted fresh air and promoted positive energy, until one day-
    "Host, this man scolds you for soft rice in your heart, fucks him, breaks his leg! "
    " Host, this woman's public love is clearly I want to provoke your husband and wife relationship, engage her, and make her ruined! "
    " Host, this kid grabs the lollipop from the kid next door, engages him,and ruins his family! "

Song Yun of Said that of He does not have have Tianliang Wang at The Love of the Just Harmonious AN Ordinary Citizen..

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  2. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
  3. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, you find such good stuff hahaha
    Also, "He snatched the next door kid's lollipop, ruin his family!" So hardcore! :blobowoevil_horns:

:blob_plusone:

Rania want to QT and mmem like this.
  4. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why this righteous system sound more evil than certain hatred gathering system named 'Harmony':blobrofl:

Rania want to QT and mmem like this.
  5. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary make system sound evil but actually this righteous system is innocent and helpful to Mc, I really like interact between Mc and System. Villains and scum characters are so worse, Like how Mc do his task professionally.

Bella94, mmem, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  6. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler or summary arcs 1,2,3 and 4

7. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Alina Moktan likes this.
  8. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC’s reason for transmigrating is because he regrets when he was younger, a girl committed suicide and he did not reach out at all. At the end, he goes back to when he was a child and gives her some milk, to show that there is still hope/people who care. After that, he lives his own life because there was another task person in charge of her life.

Later, the system redeems a body in order to meet the MC in his world, and the MC is “curious” about the body, and finds out even though the body can’t be damaged, it can still feel pain. In order to get revenge, the system binds with him again after he dies in his world so he can pit him on more adventures.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  9. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 please spoiler

10. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    finally finished reading this one XD love mc's interaction with the system regarding the plothole and other characters... also most of mc's love interests turn to be mama bear or strong women XD mc was born to be the kept man lol

Bella94, mmem and Alina Moktan like this.
  11. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Sounds like an interesting novel but sadly nobody have translated it yet.. I hope one day somebody could translate it even if it’s only MTL translate I would be really grateful

12. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finish mtl this novel.. It’s a very good reading just a bit regrets that good novel ends with a really short chapter orz.. Somehow I really ship Song Yun because idk they seems like they will really suit each other.. On the other hand the author never told us why Song Yun could be so calm killing people like killing chicken.. Especially the emperor arc.. The ending is kinda open ending but at the same time I really like the relationship ML has with his systems.. I feel bad for the little chick whom ML have a bond of master servant with.. Somehow author forgot about it lol.. While I appreciate that Meng Zhao (the suicide girl) ending is a happy one because of other task taker completing ML wish but I kinda wish he himself could complete it.. But oh well the task taker being her brother is also kinda warm scene as well.. Just like ML working hard to complete others wish other task taker work hard to complete ML wish

Poor_Hero and Alina Moktan like this.
  13. Ro

Ro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel being translated? After reading spoilers I feel like reading this

14. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for recommendations, i’ve already finished it and it was good. do u have other novel like this?