Japanese Here we go again.

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by anonymous M.K. 42, Apr 2, 2020.

1. anonymous M.K. 42

anonymous M.K. 42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there NU community. Many of you may remember me in threads like "Light novel (R-18) pick up request" or "For those who want romance". Well no one actually picked up the novels:(. So i have suggested to a group a few novels to translate but they couldn't promise me anything, nothing to do but to wait for a good answer:blobpensive:. Well in this ocassion i will like to invoke magically, telepathically, psionically, spiritually and in other means to those who like to translate R-18 novels to see if this novel could be continued. Stay safe in your homes if you can't get out due to quarantine and see ya later(soon probably).

Name:Ee, Teni Shippai? Seikou?, Eh, The Transfer Failed!?, えっ、転移失敗!? ……成功?
    Raw Link:--
    NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ee-teni-shippai-seikou/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Well i believe the idea it's kind of fresh. I have read just the prologue and chapter 1, well it was a bit hard to understand, the novel(as far i have read) it's about a normal worker who got into an accident with another person and they seem to get transported to another world, well because of reasons, but the worker it's not transported and seems to treat what happened as a dream(except the accident that actually happened). He continues with his life normally(goes to a brothel to "play" with his favorite prostitute) and that's as far it goes the translation.

Description: Poor factory laborer, Todo Yoichi (35 years old, single, working poor) with a certain young man involved in truck incident. Then from the woman who called herself manager, inform him that he just involved in ordinary accident. With a cheat ability they will be reincarnated to sword and magic fantasy world, but unlike the young man, for Yoichi that didn’t have the existence for his reincarnation in that space he will be reconstructed in former body. There is no cheat ability for him but he get [standard skill pack] or something. Yoichi’s [judgment] [infinity storage] [language comprehension] [return] skill that often coming out in light novel. Working poor is want to break free from life that only working for live, while in order to live in another world with hope that begin swelling in his chest, whatever you think this is the former world….

2. Megatron

Megatron Decepticon

Reading List:
    Link
    Goddamn Truck-kun strikes again!!!