Japanese Hero for the 4th time!?

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by UnknownSaint171, Aug 22, 2022.

1. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    Hero for the 4th Time?!
    4度目も勇者!?Brave again for the fourth time?!

Summary: Yuuma Akamiya is a high school student—or rather, a <Hero>.
     He was also a hard-core super veteran high-level hero who saved three worlds by transferring to different worlds three times when he was in elementary school, middle school, and after he became a high school student. However, the "fourth time'' that he visited in his hometown of Japan turned out to be a villain! ?
    No way, a magical girl who thought that there was no real existence in this modern Japan.
     As an unidentified helper in that battle, misunderstandings and lack of explanation... and due to the dangerous appearance of the cursed armor that was used to hide his true identity, he was recognized as the evil swordsman <Crowlich>. Let’s just live a normal and peaceful life in modern Japan! Naturally, such a modest wish cannot be fulfilled. The battle between the secret society <Kokukoku Madodan> and the novice magical girl <Silky Bell> (and her true identity is...) over the mysterious existence called <Sekaiju>. Yuma gets caught up in the situation without even being able to say goodbye. Furthermore, another hero, a small transforming hero, and a new magical girl are also involved...! ? Accompanied by the Yuru Miriota-like Holy Sword, along with his former nemesis, the Demon Lord, Yuuma ends up fighting as Kuroricht for the fourth time... Will, I end up in a villainous (like) position like this...!?

Why It Should Get Picked Up: Another Reverse Isekai covered in dust.
    If you like the Anime Love After World Domination, then you will like this one. But what I liked about this was how MC rejected other girls for Heroine and starts off with Early Romance. You can feel the synchronicity between this couple. However, many things I didn't understand on this MTL. Would like this Translated please! (Even from summary you can tell it'll be a headache to keep reading so it needs to be translated!!)

Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7420fe/

gautam1989, Geor and sakyuya like this.
  2. sakyuya

sakyuya 【Villain】【Very tired and wants to retire】

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting.

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  3. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    yea using MTL on this seems to be a little too much. many conversations taking place where i dont get the content at all. its a mess really.

UnknownSaint171 likes this.