Korean Hero without blood or tears

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by joyfan, Jan 17, 2019.

1. joyfan

joyfan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Hero without blood or tears
    Raw link: Munpia
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hero-without-blood-or-tear/

Why It Should Get Picked Up: I think it has a really interesting take on vr game novel and I especially enjoyed the world building and the cast of side characters. The characters are interesting because they are not perfect also the potential waifu stole my heart away...

Despite the main char already having prior experience in the game, being the best in the game, there is no BS OP MC. He still gets injured and he could die from stupid unforeseen causes.. also the fact he has only having one chance before getting game over, this helps to create tension in the story. So far there are various events that were different from his prior knowledge and during those unforeseen critical moment he had to make use of the extensive research he had done, trickeries and little bit of luck to escape the situation.

It’s not a very long series too, 228 chapters long, the previous translators had done it up to chapter 25.. though there has not been an update for over 3months now..so I believe it’s a very good novel that deserve chance to get picked up.

Anyway, even if you don’t plan to pick it up.. Give it a read, it’s quite a ride! (But, if you do pick it up I will love you to the moon and back and all your future descendants <3)

Description: When humans are being swept away by demon lords, there is one man who hunted down demon lords to satisfy his greed. He was the invincible hero without blood or tears (Novel updates description)

<Guardian of Humanity> A virtual reality game that is hugely popular albeit infamous since nobody had managed to get the good ending for the game.

In this game you get to choose one of the four heroes of humanity and the goal was to fight various demon lords invading the empire and to defend humanity. How well you play the game results in achievement point that gets recorded into the global scoreboard.

Our protagonist, Han Jae woo, a 22year old korean gamer. He is the current global rank 1 for the game but even he.. has yet to unlock the good ending to much ridicule from the internet and Powdiepae. (go subscribe!!)

The story starts with a new event being announced, where you get to play as one of the normal character instead of the chosen heroes. This opens up a whole new potential for various way to play the game but also a whole lot of new challenges as being a npc means your status are incredibly low.. and you could die just by stepping on cow dung and hitting your head on the ground. On top of that you could only attempt this event once!!

2. ilyr

ilyr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. campfire

campfire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet after some more are translated, qidian will steal the work.

4. Fr0stb1te

Fr0stb1te (Prowler of the night)

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'm interested to read this novel.

joyfan likes this.