Spoiler Heroine On Strike

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover:
    upload_2021-4-21_18-28-33.jpeg
    BE9D7656-AB2D-434C-826C-740F54803B0E.jpeg
    Titles: 여주인공은 파업 중 , Heroine On Strike
    Upcoming Official Licensed English Translation: https://wordexcerpt.com/series/heroine-on-strike/
    The Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=50406037&page=1 , https://ridibooks.com/books/211030003
    Author: 샤리노 (Sharino)
    Artist: Spoon
    The artist of this novel’s cover is the same as ‘WMMAP’. The artist is @spoon_1122 on twitter.
    Serialization and Publisher: Kakaopage and RidiBooks and Lucy Novel
    Language: Korean
    Year: 2017 - 2018
    Genres: Fantasy, Isekai, Comedy, Romance, Misunderstandings, Unrequited Love, Comedic Undertone, Reincarnation, European Ambiance, Royalty, Nobles, Aristocracy
    Status: 7 Volumes: 225 Chapters + 12 Extra Side Chapters (Completed)
    Description:
    She was once a famed and affluent patissier, that is until she became Luciella, the duke’s beloved daughter and the female lead of the novel. There she was staring at the womanly figure who was determined to live a life of elegance and luxury. But in the process of doing so, she learned her fiancé was having an affair. Luciella threw her hands in the air and declared that she would leave the palace and drop the marriage. But not long after, her ex-fiancé Cladis asked her a favor to mend the misunderstanding.

“One year,” he said, “Just give me one year and I will do my best and prove to you my faithfulness, love, and loyalty again.”

Will Cladis successfully win Ella’s heart back? And was she willing?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    this is going to be translated by WordExpert soon! :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    I’m waiting here for spoilers :blob_plusone:

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  4. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did her fiance really cheat on her? Is the fiance the ML?????
    im guessing that the person in the back of the cover is the fiance...

5. aly1499

aly1499 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, if he cheated on her I don't want to read it... I'll wait for spoilers, maybe the cheating was a misunderstanding

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  6. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Cladis is the male lead. I don’t know if he really did cheat on her and regretted it or it was just a misunderstanding, but let’s give him a chance to prove himself and pursue the heroine. :blobpeek:
    If he turned out to be a scum the female lead will personally abandon him herself and go with her other love interests while he regrets it :blobpopcorn_cool:
    I went to do a bit MTLing and found these.
    Also apparently the description on WE is different than the sypnosis on the novel’s raw site.
    A beautiful girl facing the mirror,

“Luciella?”

Ran-hee, a thirty-eight-year-old patissier
    Became Luciella the seventeen-year-old daughter of the duke in the novel.

This is how it happened
    I decided to live a dignified life as a female protagonist!
    There is another woman beside her and her betrothed Prince Cladis... … ?!

"Good. From now on, my goal is to ‘Escape! It's a train to the Imperial Palace!!”

Declaring her breakup and telling her to take a different path from the novel
    Cladis says it's a misunderstanding and asks for a suggestion.

"1 year. Just give me one year.
    I will do my best to pursue you.”

Will he be able to restore Ella's cold heart?
    Preview

"Don't worry. I won't let you down anymore."

Slowly moving in the direction of the duke, Cladis boasted. Ella nodded generously, though his words were of little faith.

"I'll trust you one more time. We've decided to give you a chance."
    "You'll never regret it. I'll show you that I'm a man who deserves to stand by you.”
    "Aren’t you ashamed to say that?"
    "What do you mean?"
    "Isn't that offensive to you?"
    "It's not hot. I can say more if I can win your heart. If I can win your heart, I can say more than this. If there's anything you want to hear, tell me. I will do anything.”
    Male protagonist: Claddy. The Crown Prince of the Dupuspe Empire with perfect looks and excellent swordsmanship skills. After being nicely kicked by Rujiela, whom he met after three years, he struggles to somehow win back her heart.
    * Female protagonist: Rujiela. The daughter of the greatest duke in the Empire and the fiancee of Claddys. He wants to enjoy a free life after announcing the breakup of his marriage to Claddys, but he is constantly shaken and confused by the man who approaches him like fate.
    * Look at this time: When you want to fall into the endless temptations of the Crown Prince.
    * Sympathy text: I will only wait for you, so please come to me.
    <Volume 1>
    Prologue
    Chapter 1. Awaken Your Eyes There
    Chapter 2. The Listlet Corsage of Destiny and Boutonnier
    Chapter 3. Everything starts with imperfections
    Chapter 4. We don't need each other
    Chapter 5. The place where the wind stopped as I was walking
    Chapter 6
    Chapter 7 who records the story hidden by the moonlight . It all started there

<Volume 2>
    Chapter 8. Who has the initiative?
    Chapter 9. What are we trying to be to each other?
    Chapter 10. A guide to a world that doesn't flow
    Chapter 11. Ask, You Will Get
    Chapter 12. The one who holds the secret will be the one who rises above the one who jumps!

<Volume 3>
    Chapter 13. They Saw Hell There
    Chapter 14. You can fly higher as much as you prepare
    15. The whereabouts of the heart reflected in the red stone
    Chapter 16.
    Chapter 17 before the dry wind blows . The Secret of Red Minas' Chain

<Vol
    . 4> Chapter 18.
    19 The Child Who Is Unforgiven Forever . At that moment he was different
    Chapter 20. From mouth to mouth, finally to all
    Chapter 21. Even a lie becomes the truth if everyone believes it

<5>
    Chapter 22. It's not just raindrops that fell
    . Chapter 23. There is no shame in running away
    Chapter 24. They were all going in different directions
    Chapter 25. Because of you and you, I am
    Chapter 26. The world started running towards the end

<Vol
    . 6> Chapter 27. So that heart is more beautiful
    Chapter 28.
    Chapter 29, the screams of trees soaked in blood . Before Tears Fall (1)
    Chapter 30. Before Tears Fall (2)

<Vol
    . 7> Chapter 31. Time for everything to find its place
    Chapter 32. Start towards eternity
    abduction
    Epilogue

7. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws is also available on google books. Hoping for someone to spoil it

8. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    WE finally picked this up! There’s a new chapter every week
    I read a bit of the first episode
    MC was a famous 38 year old patissier, she went to study abroad since she finished elementary school and her parents died 3 years later when they were coming there to see her, and later one of her trusted business partners bailed on her with the startup money, and she was fed up with hypocrisy of media and stuff. One day she gets transmigrated to a kid’s body that is a heroine from a novel she had read. At first she’s confused and awkward in an unfamiliar place but seeing her new warm family and new life she decides that the reason for her isekai doesn’t matter and she wants to accept her new life with the people who love her and experience the warmth of family she didn’t have in her last life.
    Her name is Luciella and her nickname is Ella, she’s a duke’s daughter with 3 brothers. She’s engaged to the crown prince, Cladis. idk what really happened as the prologue didn’t mention about the affair but it was said thta she saw him cheating and decided to break their engagement. I really like how this MC doesn’t care about being the heroine and original story because she thinks that just because she’s now a heroine in a novel doesn’t mean she has to act life one, it was said that in her last life she already lived as a main character in luxury and fame although she wasn’t happy so in this life she just wants to live peacefully with her family.
    Cladis comes to pursue her and apologizes, swears to atone, admit his wrongdoings and stuff but she’s not like those weak minded FLs from other cliche novels and she rejects him and bluntly tells him he is bothering her and making her uncomfortable by clinging unto her even though their over, so he begs her to give him one year to persuade her.
    Please someone spoil about the affair? or misunderstanding? and is Cladis the ML? I think that he is. And I don’t want to judge him early based on a few chapters, Although his behavior of not letting go of FL despite her rejections can be kind of inconsiderate of her, he does seem like he genuinely had no intention of betraying her and that he deeply regrets whatever happened and hurting her. Ofc his first impression is still bad.

9. AstraTheStar

AstraTheStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

10. Cheese_29

Cheese_29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I read the wordexcerpt tl of this and it seems Cladis is swayed by Clara's badmouthing and copying our MC. As MC pointed out, a 19-yr old boy can't resist someone who acts like his ideal person(which was supposed to be MC).

This Clara character seems to aim for the Cladis or the Harem route as she also interacts with other targets not only Cladis based on the investigation our MC made about her.

Hoping someone can give more spoilers for ch 24+

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
  12. Shiro_chan

Shiro_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so he really cheat on her????

13. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, we can now read the novels in WordExcerpt (including this one) for free but it's going to become paid content later on.

Here's the link below if you want to read more about it.

14. mangosteen

mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil ... did he cheat on her or not?

15. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    So he cheated? Any spoilers on this ?

16. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    the only reason i came here was to know if he did cheat on her or did he kiss that bitch or in a romantic relationship i’m just curious (me no want filthy men around mc)

17. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    That's nice to know. I still have unused coins from their first first launch tho. Kinda wasted my 10 bucks there

I stopped doing mtl for this since I'm saving money so I haven't bought the next book yet but I don't think ML and the btch went to any bases. From where I stopped ML is not believing btch entirely already but still at her side due to old affection.

MC is now the crown princess and ML following her like a loyal dog.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
  18. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, what???
    "Boys will be boys" and its ilk are the biggest BS lie used to make it so immature people not learning to control themselves are not held accountable.
    People can learn to control themselves if they are expected to, that is just an excuse to not hold them accountable.

19. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr
    If the ML cheats there’s nothing to justify that! Trash Male leads sleeps around and one’s they meet their destined one they’re so happy to see she’s still untouched.
    they say “boys will be boys” but goes on demanding virgins ! Really disappointed!

20. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    So let me just establish this thing.
    MC - original fl. reincarnated
    ML - original ml
    Clara - original villainess' entourage (aka villainess' sidekick). reincarnated

MC is ML's ideal girl. Clara entered academy on purpose and copied/replicated how MC acts (since she was reincarnated (?) she remembers the plot of original) so ML kinda get amused by her. They spent some yrs or months together in academy i think? so it's kinda a long time to know each other.

But after ML meets MC and somehow finds the facts he knows are kinda different in reality he actually gets kinda attracted to MC more than Clara but at this time MC doesn't really want anything to do with him anymore and Clara acting desperate is really sus. Also ML haven't really met nor interacted with MC before their meeting at the ball so he basically knows nothing about MC aside from what Clara has told him about her

Well I understand it as MC is thinking ML is still a child to know that Clara is just all pretenses and not really seeing through her.
    Even at later 20s, some people are still naive especially if they come from a conservative/protective/pampered family. Also its not really about him being "boys will be boys" but more on being an inexperienced teen.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
    torte1315, Dofu, Mi shiru and 14 others like this.