Recommendations Hetero Survival Game/Horror Unlimited Flow

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by NovelsAreLife, Nov 14, 2020.

1. NovelsAreLife

NovelsAreLife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I pretty much already read the majority of the BL survival game/horror unlimited flow novels out there (or waiting for updates) and now I'm bored with nothing to read. I'm now wondering if there are any novels out there that has hetero pairings or a no pairing one in the survival/horror games, since all the good ones I've found are BL.

Please note that I already know the novel Terror Infinity. While I love the setting/idea, I can't stand the characters especially the MC. If you can make recs, I'd appreciate it.

Maomaomao likes this.
  2. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading Hell App rn, and it's pretty good!
    I've also heard that Doomsday Wonderland and I've Transmigrated Into This Movie Before are pretty good, but I haven't read them myself yet.

Maomaomao and NovelsAreLife like this.
  4. NovelsAreLife

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recs! :) Yeah, this is the type of novels I'm looking for. I'm going to read Hell App and Doomsday Wonderland these days. As for Transmigrated Into This Movie Before, It's already in my reading list but based on the comments and Tragedy tag, I'm unsure if I'll read it since I don't really like novels that have heavy angst.

Maomaomao likes this.
  5. MillenniumMoon

MillenniumMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3688094
    You have to MTL this, but the story is good and has a female MC, it's also hetero. The writer of the story also has other decent horror/survival stories, so you should also check it out if you like this one.

NovelsAreLife likes this.
  6. NovelsAreLife

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Will add it to my to read list and check out that author. :)

7. NovelsAreLife

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is interesting but based on the comments, not quite what I'm looking for as it seems to be a detective thriller type novel and not focused on the horror part. That aside, I still added this in my reading list as I might be interested in reading this later on. Thanks for the rec! :)

8. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell App is great so far. you should also try My House of Horrors, though it's not exactly IF genre, all his hopping is one haunted place to another rather than world to world but it's fairly interesting.

9. NovelsAreLife

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already reading this and I love every addition to his ghost family in the horror house but thanks for the rec! :).

Edit: I'm not sure if this is finished or still ongoing since I temporarily stopped reading during the High School of the Afterlife Arc to wait until more chapters are translated so I can binge read it, but if the story is already past several arcs, I might start reading it again.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  10. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    last chapter was 1157 so its at least 3-4 arcs further along from that one and still going strong.