Request Hey! Can someone please pick this up. It seems like a rlly interesting story! Thanks :)

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Graceful_Huang, Apr 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graceful_Huang

Graceful_Huang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    용두사망 소설 속의 악녀가 되었다 [Yongdusamang Soseol Sog'eui Agnyeoga Doeeossda] (I became a villain in a deadly apocalyptic novel)

2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    *dododee* this is automated reminder service. please remember to use the stickied template when requesting a translation pickup. your call could not be connected. please check the OP post and try again*

3. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to follow the template for Pickup Request

The format is:

Novel's Name: (If you don't have the raw link I suggest that you put both the English name and the Korean name here)
    Raw Link:
    NU Link:
    Why It should Get Picked Up:
    Description

Name: Rebirth of a Fierce Wife
    Raw Link:
    http://www.3gsc.com.cn/bookreader/360970
    NU Link: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: When my favourite translator mentioned this story, I tried to read the raw. And since the first time I read the first chapter, I fell in love with this. It's a funny novel with an amazing male lead.

The female lead transmigrated from a fighter in zombie apocalypse to a princess in a kingdom. The male lead was a loyal general who was accused as a traitor. The female lead saved the general with marrying him. I think it will be fun to read the unique interactions between them.
    Description:

The army drillmaster Yu Xiaoxiao (玉小小) [aka "Little Jade"] transmigrated from a zombie apocalypse world into the body of the first daughter of the official wife/eldest imperial princess. On her first day, she got herself hitched to young general Gu Xinglang (顾星朗) at the lowest point of his life: unjustly accused, imprisoned, and tortured. Ever since then, the valiant girl who only knew how to eat, sleep, and fight zombies tied her destiny with the brave general who was loyal, patriotic, stern, and taciturn.

With the country weak and enemies on all sides, the imperial palace is full of spying concubines, sycophant officials, and a fatuous, self-indulgent ruler. Beyond the court lies the populace suffering in dire poverty. Faced with these circumstances, General Gu only hopes that he can help the imperial court restore its discipline and give peace to all the people of the country. But his wife and princess says, "Your wish is too grand and impossible to fulfill. Let's go take over the kingdom ourselves instead!"

General Gu could only remain speechless. "......."

How does one become a princess favored by the annals of history? Yu Xiaoxiao [Little Jade] is convinced that a [truly] good princess is one who dotes on her husband!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.