Spoiler Hey Coiling Dragon has ended and I have a realization...

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by coveted, Nov 24, 2015.

1. coveted

coveted Sexiest Banana Alive

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as I have said. Coiling Dragon has ended. Linley's adventure has ended for now. CLAP CLAP for IET and Ren and crew for translating the novel.

Anyways for my realization.
    I believe Linley is God.
    Let me state my case.
    Linley created the Stellar Transformation Universe.
    Earth is mentioned in ST and that's the planet where Qin Yu's master comes from.
    Now consider this...
    In the culture or belief of some people, God created the universe, so Linley is God and God is Linley. They are one and the same. o_O

2. Jesus

Jesus The One Being Sung in Heaven's Throne

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a truth that your, mortals will never know

coveted and nailscloud like this.
  3. Axia

Axia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, wow! Finally the laughing & crying journey ends, but i am still hurts for Grandpa Doehring (i was crying and still crying at the thought of him) though Linley make a clone of Grandpa Doehring in ST, but still i don't feel like he is any similar to Grandpa Doehring..
    CD was a good book, i have a special attachment there, it was my first book on a fighting one, counting out ISSTH's scholar ones..

Freiios and AkeShiro like this.
  4. shiroechan20

shiroechan20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Linming copied one of Brother Hong's 2nd Cosmis Planet The Immortal/Demon/Devil world for his planet dude i was crying at the end T-T

5. Maou

Maou Lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    So Hong and Meng is the other controller so . When will Meng Hao become new controller :))))

Rigid Nipples likes this.
  6. nailscloud

nailscloud Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, we all know it.
    XD

7. qwerty

qwerty King of all Hollow

Reading List:
    Link
    so now i know..everything is clear now...

The First Grandmist Controller and the first creature in all of universe of CD,ST and TDE: HongMeng
    The Second Grandmist Controller from the Magic Cosmos that HongMeng created:LinMeng
    The Third Grandmist Controller from the Cosmos that LinMeng created(maybe):QinMeng
    and The Fourth Grandmist from the Cosmos that QinMeng created(maybe):JiMeng..
    The Fifth is the lowest of the Five of them..AND i dont know who it is...the Fifth is the lowest cause Honmeng said so..

For those who dont know who is QinMeng and JiMeng is
    QinMeng is Qin yu from Stellat Transformation
    and JiMeng is Ji Ning from The Desolate Era......

There are also other Grandmist Controller but they're just Second rate Compare to the Five Grandmist Controller, which is HongMeng,LinMeng,QinMeng,JiMeng and the Fifth is I DONT KNOW WHO IT IS...

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  8. konregon

konregon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think Ren have to create a PDF file for this novel

9. Tolena

Tolena 《Virtual Reality Addict》

Reading List:
    Link
    It ended so poorly now I know why people say that Q_Q

I had to face palm myself like 10 times after reading the ending ;___;

10. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    a bit sad now that CD has ended, it was my first xianxia. been following ever since linley managed to get admitted into ernst something2(can't remember).
    haha.. that make sense.

11. palaraya

palaraya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DE universe was created by PANGU??
    from chapter 1 DE :
    “The person on this painting is the most holy and most compassionate primordial goddess, Miss Nuwa.” The face of the Lord of Cui Palace turned solemn. “Ever since Pangu died after creating the universe, only she, Miss Nuwa, has reached Pangu’s level. Miss Nuwa is capable of destroying the universe, but also capable of healing it. She can even create new life. Of the countless races, the human race is the most spiritual one, and it was created by Miss Nuwa. She has understood 84,000 truths, and without question, she is the most invincible, powerful presence in all three Realms.”

12. qwerty

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah..right,,if you read ST and TDE..it makes sense

13. qwerty

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont know..but what i do know is Coiling Dragon's Sequel is Stellar Transformation and ST's Sequel is The Desolate Era so i guess??

14. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt read all of CD i stopped when he first met that Deity or whatever. I have mixed feelings about this ending. I stopped reading CD but i skipped all the other books and read the ending. i didnt know Linley had a wife and son or how his mother suddenly showed up. Delia, who was she? ah right, i remember her now. anyway, CD although i skipped it, didnt read most of it and only read the ending, was the very first xainxia novel i found. I found it on bakatsuki and before that i didnt even know about the whole xianxia or wuxia genre. CD opened up so many new things for me. if not for CD i would probably have never been able to find myself here. i think the ending was rushed, but then again it seemed a good place to end it at.

i hate endings, truly. I could have lived without knowing that the DE MC would also become a Grandmist controller. kinda spoiled it for me but whatever its fine.

I kinda want characters to not become so epically powerful sand instead live with their families in peace once they get so powerful. but. . . .I dont know, i probably will not read the rest of CD that i missed, but even still when i missed so much CD will always be thought of fondly even if i havent completed it. I hope Ren will get a good rest and when he return i hope he decides to help out a few other translation, personally I hope it is ATG because it gives off a different feel from the others and is a fun read. but whetever he decides to do i hope he does come back fully charged since he deserves it after how much effort he put in and how much this translation affected his life. after readin his afterword, i feel he definitely sacrificed alot to appease CD fans and i respect him a lot more now. in DE i wonder who Pangu was.

15. JEI

JEI The black riding hood, Little white

Reading List:
    Link
    i dnt remember jining becoming jinmeng. did that happen in the last chpter?

16. qwerty

Reading List:
    Link
    its bound to happen in the Last chapter of the Novel

17. Rigid Nipples

Rigid Nipples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First Immortality, then the biches

18. palaraya

palaraya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is Qin Yu death after he created his universe (DE universe)?

19. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty much my opinion about it. Too much unnecessary exposition that just becomes wtf unless you read IET's other stories which is still wtf since there is little or no connection. Thankfully, one less novel to read. I'm only reading WDQK, TDE, and LMS atm.

20. qwerty

Reading List:
    Link
    no..Qin Yu didn't die..He live Happily ever after with his wife and brother's and he's son(yeah he has a son) i know that he has a son and live happily ever after caused i read the last chapter of ST though it in RAW

Axia likes this.