Resolved Hey guys i want a little bit of help with this.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anonymous M.K. 42, Nov 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. anonymous M.K. 42

anonymous M.K. 42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys in NU, actually i want some help, surfing the net for spoilers for an LN i'm currently reading i found some fanart of the LN(i was surprised it even existed fanart of it and it's pretty well made too).
    Watching the image I got a sense of deja´vu or i think i have seen the style somewhere(maybe i'm confusing it with some else style?). Either way, if someone can recognize the style and tell me the name of the illustrator(artist or group).

[​IMG]

2. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The hair ribbon and big bushy ponytail immediately remind me of Date A Live but that's hardly unique character design.

The art style strikes me as generic LN art instead of fan art.

3. etsuhun

etsuhun Mer-Mer-Mer-Merm4id!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow this was a tough one to search but I actually found the artist on their twt account.

The doujins on this LN though :blobpeek:

4. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Three things.

1. Don't recognize it, but it fits with the kind of art style you would see starting from like 2010s.

2. Artist is some person named ekuria.

3. I was not prepared when I searched up the name and scrolled through Google Images.

5. anonymous M.K. 42

Reading List:
    Link
    .......Doujins?? There are doujins of this LN?? You aren't confusing it with the manga adaptation, right? Could you tell me where i can find them?
    Ah, yeah the manga won't come out anymore since the....mangaka...unfortunately....pass away(RIP).

6. anonymous M.K. 42

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest the first time i see this fanart i almost mistake it for an anime episode(is just that good done(personal opinion)).
    The LN name is in the same image, in the upper right corner although maybe it can be a little bit hard to read it due to the color and the style of the letters. The LN is Ecstas Online(R-15 which sometimes borders the R-18), this fanart is more or less a spoiler. Translated by Taekan(awesome translator).

7. etsuhun

etsuhun Mer-Mer-Mer-Merm4id!

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I just realized that this is an adult novel :sweating_profusely: ah I probably confused it with the manga adaptation then. My bad :notlikeblob:

8. Darknessbethyname

Darknessbethyname Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The light novel artist actually made a doujin of the series, but it never was scanned, which is a shame.