Recommendations Hi I m looking for Casual Life in Mmo or crafting .

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fred7gold, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Fred7gold

Fred7gold Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone ,

Like the title said I m looking for a casual life on MMO or maybe something very casual but in a fantasy or medieval universe or even in futuristic but the main topic is slice of life of the mc and is impact on the surrounding , and i count cookin in the crafting.
    I would like the mc not being the best or a story about defeating the great Evil, I look for a MC that just look for a simple life, enjoying what he does.

Similar to : Only Sense Online , a certain middle age men , ryouriban , Magi Craft Meister knigth and magic .

I hope you can help find something good , thanks everyone for you attention.

Fred

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  2. sal880612m

sal880612m As I thought, love was a status effect! ~ICDS

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Hendricksen-sama

Hendricksen-sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    It's all in that same kind of niche. I figured that if Fred liked the ones he mentioned he would probably like at least some of the ones in that thread.

Hendricksen-sama likes this.
  5. Hendricksen-sama

Hendricksen-sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, as he stated.
    I have my own recommendations:
    Risou no Himo Seikatsu
    I won 4 billion in a lottery but I got transported to another world
    Death March... although contains OP-ness... but the mediocre and extensive processes the MC does should satisfy you
    Seiun wo Kakeru

Fred7gold likes this.
  6. Fred7gold

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, thanks for your answer i looked at the thread and found some i did know like ortheworld narion, as for the rest I have read it too before and i did like most of them ^^.
    It s kinda sad there is not enough casual life mmo.

7. sal880612m

Reading List:
    Link
    Fred7gold likes this.
  8. Fred7gold

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your suggestion Sal880612m, I really like the Man picked by the gods .
    And thanks to/hendricksen-sama, I will try the novel you recommand that i did not know : Risou no Himo Seikatsu and Seiun wo Kakeru is a really good crzfting story. :)

By the way if any anyone got more , you will be very welcome , the more the merrier hehe ^^.

9. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Moonlight sculpture also have a lot of crafting.. though it really isnt a slice of life.

Fred7gold likes this.
  10. ReaderBot

ReaderBot Android R-18 Series Winter Edition

Reading List:
    Link
    Fred7gold likes this.
  11. Dizzcity

Dizzcity Watching generations of fans rise and fall away

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... yeah, can be a relatively rare genre. I second I Won 4 Billion in a Lottery but went to another world (similar to Seiun wo Kakeru, improving village life). Death March and In A Different World with a Smartphone might also be good. Both are similar - if you like one, you'll probably like the other. Guy with cheat powers wanders around a fantasy world just enjoying life and sightseeing, while incidentally collecting girl companions.

Another genre which might be close enough to sorta fit what you were looking for are dungeon master novels (especially the lazy sort). These include:
    - Evil God Average (girl gets transported to another world, but just wants 'average' powers, ends up with average godly powers)
    - Lazy Dungeon Master (lazy NEET gets summoned to become a dungeon master. First thing he creates is a pillow to sleep.)
    The craftsmanship there mainly involves how to craft a dungeon that would get others to leave them alone.

A couple of otome game reincarnation stories may also give a similar slice-of-life vibe (though no real crafting except devising ways to avoid a Bad End):
    - I Reincarnated Into an Otome Game Villainess with only Destruction Flags.
    - An Otome Game's Burikko Villainness turned into a Magic Otaku (this is more similar to Risou no Himo Seikatsu or Knights and Magic, in that there's a fair amount of politics going on as well)

Then some random/oddball medieval/fantasy slice-of-life novels which are still early in translation, but may turn out to be enjoyable for you:
    - Reincarnated as a Villager ~ Strongest Slow-Life.
    - Atelier Tanaka
    - Invincible Saint Salaryman ~ the path I walk to survive in this other world~.
    - The Bathroom Goddess

Mystic Wonders and Fred7gold like this.