Spoiler Hidden Marriage 99 Days: Please Restrain Yourself

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Miyu1997, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Miyu1997

Miyu1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel
    Hidden Marriage 99 Days: Please Restrain Yourself
    Author

Wan Lili
    NU link
    NA
    Raw name
    隐婚99天:首席,请矜持
    Description
    On the surface, he is the aloof and standoffish patriot whose sole purpose is to serve the nation. On the darker side, he is an invincible, powerful and mysterious man.
    She has devised her scheme carefully, plotting against him to cheat him out of his everything and his first experiences. In the end, he flees, leaving all of his assets behind.
    On the second day, however, she is threatened with a knife and forced to go to church.
    He declares obnoxiously, “You either marry me, or die.”
    “I’ll marry you! I’ll marry you! I’ll marry you, will that do!?!

kohaichi, kawaii12345 and Lilly1234 like this.
  2. lilianaMochi

lilianaMochi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    before I begin, I'm not rlly good at doing spoilers so most likely i'll be missing some key details

Background Info of FL
    Lu Bei Nian is the sole heiress to the Lu Corporation, but she was kidnapped from a young age and was adopted into another family. Her mother died due to depression and her father remarried. Her adopted family isn't really wealthy and does something shady? underground? black market?, however they treated her rlly well. When Lu family discover her identity, they pay a sum of money toward the adopted family and took FL away. This destroy their relationship in fl's previous life. In her previous life, FL was ruined by the stepmother and step-sister schemes, cheated on by her fiance? husband? and then reborn

-Lu Bei Nian (fl) was reborn to the day where her stepsister set up her to ruin her reputation in front of the Mu family.
    -FL was engaged to Mu Donglin, the CEO of the company, from a young age but Donglin already have a childhood sweetheart (i think, i don't rlly know what to call this relationship besides in the previous life, this girl became pregnant with Donglin's child)
    -when she reborn, she was in a pool (cause her sister drug her and pulled her into the pool) with Mu Xichen (ML, aye!, i think lol)
    - Mu Xichen is the half-brother of Mu Donglin (ML doesn't have a great relationship w/ his family)

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  3. lilianaMochi

Reading List:
    Link
    continued..... later on... (before i begin, I think the father isn't that bad cause to me, it seems that due to stepmother and stepsiter schemes, FL left a bad opinion on the father, so he was angry with her act)

FL was able to present a favorable impression on the Mu family, cause there was this thief incident where Fl went to jail. the police call the Lu family and the step sister picked up. She scheme to get Mu Donglin to pick her up from the police station. The stepsister portrays it as FL stole but in reality, she chased after the thief (cause he destroyed her phone). Later on, when the Lu Family visit the Mu's house, the stepmother tried to ruin FL's reputation regarding the incident. However, the Madam Mu (idk, mother Mu Donglin) already knew what happens and liked FL's bravery. When Donglin came to pick her up from the station, FL refused to get in the car with him, taking a train home. Fl's change of attitude perks Donglin's interest.

another thing is that FL and Xichen been going kinda romantic-y (u know?)

4. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any raw link

5. lilianaMochi

Reading List:
    Link
    - FL pursue being an actress and she's really talented in this field. FL began acting in her first film/or movie (idk), keeping it a secret from her family. However, stepmother/stepsister found out about her role and they believe Fl got the role through underhand methods. Stepsister disguised herself, pretending to be FL, and sent a note to the director of the film. The note says "meet me at night" (something like that) indicating Fl want to get on the director's good side being her "sugar daddy". Anyway, FL found out about it, took the note, and confronted her stepsister. FL cleverly got her father involved. At the end of day, Fl got a role in the same upcoming drama with her sister.

Lilly1234, kawaii12345 and Shieri like this.
  6. lilianaMochi

Reading List:
    Link
    - Fl's father gifted her a car.
    FL got into a car accident arranged by stepmother/stepsister. Similarly, FL experiences a car accident in her previous life. Mu Xichen ended up saving her from the accident. While FL was in the hospital, the rest of the family believed that she's died. FL's grandfather really doted on her so when found out about the news, he passed out from shock. Mu Donglin and her mother came to visit the grandfather in the hospital after hearing about FL's car accident. In regards to the marriage agreement between the family, there were discussions to replace FL with someone else from the Lu Family. (frantically thought by Fl's father) At this moment, step-sister realized that she mistook her crush (Mu Xichen) for Mu Donglin. FL arrived later on and end result, she was moving in with her grandfather using the excuse of filial pity. (I think, dont trust me on this)

7. lilianaMochi

Reading List:
    Link
    The mother (of Donglin) arranges a meeting between FL and Donglin. However, FL used the excuse of being too busy. Her father forces her to attend, accepting no objections. FL called Donglin to pulled off the meeting in which he accepted. When FL finished filming, Mu Xichen came to pick her up. Fl was forced to eat with him. At the restaurant Xichen chose, Mu Donglin happens to be there, a confrontation between Mu Donglin and Mu Xichen. Donglin was obviously not happy seeing FL with Mi Xichen. However, Lin (something), Donglin's childhood sweetheart, walked up and went to hold Donglin's hands. So basically, Donglin has no excuse either. FL confronted the girl telling her she's Donglin's fiance, kinda telling her to back off. She shows intense hate toward this girl, not out of jealousy, but what she did in her previous life. Xichen noticed this and they both went their separate ways. FL ate with Mi Xichen, worrying about the price. (this restaurant was rlly expensive) which Xichen find it cute.

8. lilianaMochi

Reading List:
    Link
    kawaii12345 likes this.
  9. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have anyone read this ...will do and mu xichen get together

11. Miyu1997

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I have read it but haven't read side stories because they are 54 in number and I have read entire story in one go that's why I was kind of leave it but you can ask me main story.
    Yes they have good ending as the story go on FL come to remember everything that they are actually lover in past life and how they got plot against it. By using past life info they avoid crisis and at the end they have 3 children which was same in past life 2 sons and 1 daughter but as for mo dong whtevr name it is he got executed by govt and his other half(so called like sister) commit suicide (she was preg 2nd time)

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  12. Miyu1997

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.lewenn.com/lw49765/
    I have read this novel at other link that website don't have on click ads in it but I m not sure abt this beside I want to tell smthng this description doesn't match with story at all still it is copied from other website description

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    kawaii12345 likes this.
  13. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

14. Xiao koi fish

Xiao koi fish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

How many chapters. What happens to mo donglin and lin girl. When ml and fl start loving

15. Miyu1997

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters 1000+ including 54 fanwei
    in past life aftr marriage Fl get to know about affair of mondonglin and Lin girl and become sad.lin and mo get trick FL and make her fell in love with ML so that she can become his weakness.they become lovers and in order get divorce mo donling demanded ML to help him pass consignment.ML didn't know it was arm consignment becoz of this they alleged him to be a traitor then they force FL to exchange a stick with diamond which is symbol of successor of Europe family.by doing this they get hold of her fortune.in last life her father murdered by his trustee and brother of Lin girl before meeting her daughter in his will it was clearly written owner of the stick would be a successor.later Lin brother used hypnotism to make her forget everything.ML knew he was tricked so he was on run bt he came to meet her last time.she was drunk (becoz mo and Lin drugged her to make her sleep with their man then use this to divorce her)and have car sex with ML.she thought he is mo and call his name he mistaken her that may be she is with them.by using FL they let ML caught by police and force him to make false confession (that was the time she loose her toungue it was mo who ordered tht)before 2 days of execution mo vists ML in prison with ultrasound report of FL and tell abt how they trick them and he will not let ML child in this world.later on ML executed and fl died both of the bastard happy.and ML friend claim body of fl after 3 days let burry together with ML
    in this life FL told everything as dream to FL ML believe her dream becoz she reveal his position and army number which only known after their death. He took measure and use same incident to trick mo. In this life mo fell in love with FL not lin girl he only treat her like sister so he wanted to kill so that he can have chance with FL. Lin went to her brother so that he can save him becoz she really love MO bt he refuse later she in exchange of mo life she made a deal with ML and give black material of Lin brother. They use psychologist to impose as lawyer and tricked lin brother to know traitor behind FL father. FL visits mo in prison with his fav snacks he got confuse that how can she know all these even her mother don't know much. Fl really love him in last life bt he didn't cherish it. Later she leave silently mo dream about last life and wishes to meet her bt she dont and he heartbroken that she is not willing to even meet her. Later one day before MO advises lin to abort child and remarry someone don't waste time on him. She commit suicide after mo execution by jumping from the building

16. Xiao koi fish

Xiao koi fish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

Miyu1997 likes this.
  17. otakuluv

otakuluv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was she pregnant with Mo's child? Cause if he says he still loves MC the he sucks

18. otakuluv

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to her agent Bo Chengcheng and her husband? Did he have a pregnant mistress afterall,

19. Miyu1997

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he that lin girl was pregnant in this life too
    First time she was pregnant with twins bt miscarriage
    Second time she committed suicide
    Mo dong was plotted by fl to slerp with lin girl so that she could call off The marriage. And he got disappointed with fl he also needed support of lin girl brother besides lin girl was like sister in this life to whom he grew up so he had lukewarm feeling for her

otakuluv likes this.
  20. otakuluv

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it was quite funny how he always said she was only his sister