LCD Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 10, 2016.

1. seisa

seisa ❤️Nice People Lover❤️ ❤️Twin Lover❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    i think that little bun and ning xi are mother and son,..
    just let's see the next chapter,. :3

IamMeowChie likes this.
  2. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    seisa likes this.
  3. seisa

seisa ❤️Nice People Lover❤️ ❤️Twin Lover❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    IamMeowChie likes this.
  4. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    So good.. I almost rush to there doorstep and scratch their door to have some more. ( *w*)

seisa likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    c2: Well, as much of a b***h as her sister is, and as much as she needs to die for having her sister raped, she still did Ning Xi a favor by saving her from marrying that heartless bastard. Though that just means that Ning Xi should burn their house down with both of them in it so that they can die together.

c5: I'll be shocked beyond belief if he isn't the father of her child from the first two chapters.

c8: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

c9: I have a feeling that working on the same set as her sister isn't going to be pleasant.

c11: He should have brought his brother along to interpret ;)

c12: She's a terrible influence...

c15: I wonder how he got their son without knowing who she was.

c16: The negotiator seems a bit overkill...

And here I thought the son was trying to compete with his father ;)

c17: I'm surprised she didn't just throw money around and have Ning Xi's casting canceled.

c18: I don't know if I'll ever get tired of people doubting his sexuality :LOL:

c21: This kid is way to spoiled.

c22: " The dog feels that it’s been violated by a needle" lol

c25: “What do you want? I’ll get someone to help you move it.” :ROFLMAO:

c28: I'm slightly amazed that he didn't say "O, right. One second" and then call Starlight and buy her contract for far more than it was worth ;)

c30: Gee, I wonder why the reporters are picking on our MC.

c32: Come on reporter! You almost got her fired from Starlight! She could have gotten a much better contract before sunset if you hadn't started doubting yourself! ;)

Why did she even come back to China if she was that popular in the states? I mean, sure China is a huge market, but she'd make way more money continuing unopposed in America than she'll make starting over from scratch with her sister actively suppressing her. Heck, if she gets big enough internationally, returning to China as a superstar wouldn't be nearly as difficult as what she's doing now.

I wonder if Chang Li's bosses will see this and come to the same conclusions, and if she'll still have a job once they do.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If the Ning family is the biggest sponsor, and they are just as happy to suppress her as her sister is, then how is she even still in the movie? And why would she have auditioned for it in the first place?

Also, when he first asked her what she wanted to repay the debt, why didn't she ask for a contract with his entertainment company? She's a nobody in her current company, so it shouldn't be hard for her contract to be bought out, and since she would have been recruited by him directly, no manager at his company would be insane enough to help her sister suppress her.

IamMeowChie likes this.
  7. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel is still on-going and i read it somewhere that someone point out that ning xi and little bun had many similiarity but it is still yet to be revealed if they're really mother and son. i got a hunch they're actually blood related too ._.

kiara8 and IamMeowChie like this.
  8. wafflebeauty

Reading List:
    Link
    probably something happened in states and makes her come back to China? she might be running from her past? or bad bf? there's lot of possibility, since the novel raw is stilll on-going i think we just have to wait. a long time :v

IamMeowChie likes this.
  9. wafflebeauty

Reading List:
    Link
    but she lost her consciousness for some days/weeks and woke up with no child in her belly. some people could have taken her child away while she unconscious?

IamMeowChie likes this.
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I'm assuming excessive nationalism on the part of the author at the moment. They didn't want to write about their MC in America, but also didn't want her to have failed while she was there, so we wind up with this potential plot hole.

Though, if you're feeling more generous, you could also assume that the MC wanted to succeed in China without relying on her work in America, as a matter of principle. Of course, if that was the case, I'd lose quite a bit of respect for her.

IamMeowChie and wafflebeauty like this.
  11. Littledragonlady

Littledragonlady The last member of Ancient Tomb Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    i have read to chap 588. So far only one word.
    no marriage in sight

IamMeowChie likes this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a bit of an idiot, isn't he? If she wanted people to know, there's absolutely nothing stopping her from telling them. Honestly, as long as she's not too hung up on the idea of working exclusively in China, it would probably do her more good than harm to write a tell all book about her "loving" family, from a career perspective at least.

Also, exactly how willfully blind is he that he doesn't know that Ning Yueluo is chasing after Ning Xi's dreams, and not the other way around?

I've been wondering this for a while now, but why is she still a Ning? Her biological family hates her, her adoptive family loves her, and the feelings are all mutual, so why hasn't she switched her name back? Its not like her name is a brand she must protect yet after all. Unless its just the shame of having abandoned the name in the first place? If so, couldn't she just pick an entirely new name and go with that? Or is it an act of spite against the Ning family maybe?

13. Judgecutioner

Judgecutioner [Supreme Noodly God][Created 69^69 universes][Dom]

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked the premise of this story, but execution is slowly making me regret that. Last chapter feels like chapter from martial art novel, where you have chapter about 'enemy' just to show what an asshole he is. Also, threatening her about revealing that your daughter raped her by proxy can only work in hentai, and has no place in serious literature.

IamMeowChie likes this.
  14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    In his defense, he may not know, or may not believe, that Yueluo did that to her. Not that that makes him a good person or anything, he still needs a solid beating for everything we know he's done to her, and allowed her sister to do to her, but this particular bit of evil may not actually be his to bear.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if there will be a point in this story where she actually acts. If so, it'll probably come very shortly after she realizes that she doesn't have to stay with Starlight and has a much much better career opportunity right in front of her, begging (almost literally) to be used.

And now we'll get a chapter with the b*****d who abandoned her in favor of her rapist. I really hope the author isn't going to try to set him up as a potential love interest. That would be disgusting.

Also, why is he not afraid Xi's past will come out from people investigating Yueluo? Or that, once Xi feels she no longer has anything to lose due to the never ending suppression, Xi won't just go tell the reporters herself. He's actively trying to make her hate him and his entire family while saying, "If you ever wanted to hurt us, this is how you could do it."

IamMeowChie likes this.
  16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Its sounding like the younger brother came to pick her up, but wouldn't he have thought that was a bad idea given the whole "don't openly associate with Starlight's people" thing? I mean, even if he didn't care, he should think that she does since it could impact her future at Starlight. Unless he's already found out that she has no future at Starlight?

IamMeowChie likes this.
  17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He could just ask a member of the staff to go in for him. Of course, doing so might impact her reputation as an actress, but so would carrying her out to the car.

IamMeowChie likes this.
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just not his night ;)

I wonder if she'd marry him if he gave her the car as a bridal gift ;)

IamMeowChie likes this.
  19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He shouldn't think that he knows her just because his brother investigated her. If he actually tried talking to her, he wouldn't need to feel so jealous. In her current state, I doubt she'd have any problem at all with telling him what a b*****d her father, sister and ex are, though she may not be willing to go into detail about the rape, but that was hardly their only crime.

IamMeowChie likes this.
  20. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking it through would be the best option, hopefully that happens in the future. It seems she hasn't gotten over what happened 5 years ago.

IamMeowChie likes this.