LCD Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what? what about America´s dream promise?
    just now i found out America is not the America i thought...is there even Hollywood in this novel?

2. Jiang Chen forever

Jiang Chen forever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, little treasure spoke. "You're not worthy." Such a divine line, so beautiful, i can't breathe. I am in love with a five year old:X3:, and i have to say. It is worth it. What do you guys think about hidden marriage and the new development?

Kaminomi, Lithit, WeiFish and 2 others like this.
  3. Kaminomi

Kaminomi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf

Lithit likes this.
  4. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    I love it. More satisfying than any xianxia or wuxia revenge or regret thingy. So much better.

Medusa324 likes this.
  5. sinyueliang

sinyueliang 『World Traveller』『Demon Slayer』『Hinokami』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait for the next chapter to see the reactions toward this epic face slap. Sigh, I hope NX and LTX will get married already! Geez, those two grandparents are just way too stubborn. If this doesn't let them accept NX I will riot D:<

6. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    From the folks who brought you Hidden Marriage~ (Funny aside, I realized that I was the one who translated HM's full title after looking back on old conversations XD). I grabbed timebun and made her spoil everything for me. My curiosity is now assuaged XD

I wanted to drop in and let everyone know that a novel we're launching this Friday has hints of an ancient version of Hidden Marriage in it. If you're interested, please check it out!
    [​IMG]
    "No transmigration, no rebirth, just a good ole smart cookie MC and a fantastic story. Hints of an ancient China version of Hidden Marriage in this one!"
    The countdown for etvo's newest novel "Return of the Swallow" starts today!
    The first two chapters are already posted on volare, and for all of you asking for more, we prepared new chapters! Stay tuned on our Facebook and Twitter for the launch!
    First three chapters are already up here: http://volarenovels.com/return-of-the-swallow/ros-chapter-1/

Aster Anemone and Nom de Plume like this.
  7. Alejo028

Alejo028 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why isn't hidden marriage getting updated in NU? QI has already posted up to chapter 972 while in the NU page it figures as 946.

8. mystah1412

mystah1412 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because you need a spirit stone to read those updates

9. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    NU doesn’t link to chapters locked behind a password, and the titles in Qidian’s premium program require spirit stones. There is a way to mark your place in the chapters in your reading list manually if you are ahead of what’s available on NU. :)

I came here to say, what a good phrase Lu Tianxiao! “Those are some nice pictures, thank you.” Shooting down the drama before it can be stirred. I salute you :D (c 986)

10. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started binging this and I am at chapter 81. Q1. Will (when will) they become a couple? Q2. Will (when will) they know that FL is the mother? Q3. Will (when will) they get married? Q4. How many exes does she have (I have to prepare and know how many of those mofos will just appear and ruin things)? Q5. Will (when will) she get her revenge on her sister, father and maybe even her first fling?

I don't usually read stuff like this because my kokoro is always shouting, so I need some spoilers to calm my kokoro and push through knowing that there really is a paradise after the long turbulent kokoro badump badump times.

11. Kii

Kii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I’m at chapter 1564 currently, but to answer your questions:

1:yes, but it took them extremely long to get together and I don’t exactly remember when

2: around chapter 1400-1500 ish(guessing from my memory) ML confirms FL is the child’s Mother, but doesn’t tell FL yet.

3:dunno

4: currently 4 has been introduced at my point in the chapters

5: definitely.

You don’t really need to worry too much to be honest since this is definitely one of those happy ending story types where the villains just can’t catch a break

12. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    I have binged up to Chapter 1449 and although Ning Xuelou's ship is not that smooth sailing, it is still sailing well... I just want to see her total fall with no way out... OTL. And that Carrot Yun is still annoying the sheet out of her. When will that re:tard disappear from the story? Also when will LTX tell NX about the truth? I know with my binging speed, I'd reach the end of the most recent translation by tomorrow evening but... I want to know T_T

Okay I finished binging it... NXL is still roaming around freely... Quit acting? She herself said that she didn't care, but she still got some brownie points from her gullible parents. At this point, I wish NXL kills the future son of her foster parents and they find out so that they would wake up. Or she would refuse to give back the shares and cut all ties with them so they would suffer the consequences of sheltering a snake. Also that Carrot Yun. Gahd! Don't tell me he will be there until the last chapter!!! I don't know why, but I am so irritated about that Carrot Yun and the shit "master." Also, anybody read ahead? When will LTX tell NX about the truth and how did she react?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  13. Darkness1989

Darkness1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we actually know when things are going to completely come to light. I’m mean this arc with YS fighting to destroy the Lu family is so boring. Song Lin fighting LTX for NX is also stupid. I just want more Of the bin family interaction.

14. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does the author make it so everything fails when MC is in a coma? Like glory world, spirit, etc.
    They sound like bad businesses if they rely too heavily on one person. And I was here thinking that Lu Jingli is a bad business person.

Maybe it’s just me. I dislike world building that doesn’t feel that things good and bad happen outside of the protagonists and is a real breathing world.

15. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m only at 1285, did they really just lock the next 500 chapters once the ad chapters finished? (Did the ad chapters even finish?)

Edit: I just feel confused as this was not an adlocked chapter before.

16. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't be surprised. They did pull this move before on some other novels.

I'm not trying to advocate piracy, but this move they pull just made me go search the many other alternatives online. The chapters I want to reread has already been locked when I could freely read it before. I'm not about to spend a dime just to reread some thing I've read when I can use the stones I got on something I haven't read before.

The solution, reread at other sites. I barely make enough for myself and family.

Nom de Plume likes this.
  17. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Same i stopped at some 1050ish chapter .... to stock and finish reading to the end in long sitting but then i open to check chapter names for some sweet spoilers and i see the chapters i have already read are now blocked ....

Nom de Plume likes this.
  18. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    I at least expected to not get to the end when I saw this happen to HJC. I think that most of my shock is due to it being so many chapters as well as it not being completely released as free before getting locked. As in slowly unlocked chapters over time per schedule and being left open after it’s completed for a day or week before being locked out.

LaDyViL likes this.
  19. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    I know qidian sucks and i also read on that subreddit for qidian chapters, but i gotta say is their any novel which is as good as this novel hidden marriage? i don't think so, i have read way too many novels and most are shitty, and are copy paste, this also is a lot of copy paste and as i have read so many of novels that i can easily say what is gonna happen in the future chapters, yet this feels fresh and very good ..... so gooooood, my only regret is not starting this novel later as then i'd not have to wait for the chapters, the anguish (my english sucks, so is the word anguish correct here?) but then that too would be sad as then id not know about this novel maybe

20. clean77

clean77 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love hidden marriage