Feature Request Hide quidian's paywalled/locked chapters on reading list

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by c3z, Sep 22, 2017.

?

Does the quidian adwall work for you (with disabled adblock, without quidian account)

1. No usually not

60.0%
  2. Yes always

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sometimes

20.0%
  4. Depends on browser

40.0%
  5. Depends on device

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. c3z

c3z Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hy novelupdate team,
    Thank you for providing this site; it's a great help to keep track of my reading progress, to find new series and to connect the community.
    With this out of the way, I would like to request the aforementioned feature/filter as an option in list settings for reading lists. Even as release filter, I would prefer to have the ability not to see add/paywalled chapters, if I don't want to.
    I was glad that you introduced the locked sign for these releases; but as you can't see right away which of the last few chapters is locked without displayingsaid said chapters, it would be more convenient to not see them at all. This way it would also be easier to see if I am up to date for the free chapters for all my chosen series.
    I hope you can add this feature because it would also prevent me from annoying myself, trying to read a chapter by watching an ad, which (even without adblock) doesn't work most of the time. I assume quidamn whants to anoy me until I open an account and thereby add another brick to the paywall. I also added a poll because I am interested if the quidianmn adwall works for other non-registred readers.
    Thanks again, cheers
    c3z

2. arrogantyoungmaster

arrogantyoungmaster 20 Nuf = 1 face slap to make your day better

Reading List:
    Link
  3. c3z

c3z Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I didn't see that yet. I should have known the
    NU added this feature before I even requested it.

arrogantyoungmaster likes this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Paywalled chapters are not added to NU, please report any release you see that is behind a paywall.