Resolved High school boy build a bridge because his friend drowned. It's fantasy ig.

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Issis, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl was new in the neighborhood and she lived near the boy's place. Boy had a sister and he liked to paint and he was also a loner. So there was a river near their place, it was like their place then river then woods. So the girl told the boy that there is something magical in the woods and they try to explore it. There was a rope tied to the tree so they swing to the opposite with it's help. Then they see a beautiful forest and as they go deep inside they see an old treehouse. Next time they come they bring a lot's of blankets, packed food, drawing book, colors and some other things. They repair the treehouse, remodel it and make it their place.
    Then one day after school the girl invites the boy to his home, her family was going to paint the walls ( I think the color was golden). And then her mom praised the boy saying he was talented ( he was painting it very neatly, like how you paint your painting).
    Towards the end, the boy got invited to a art gallery (?) by his teacher who appreciated his love for painting, after he came back he saw crowd near the girl's place. It turned out that she went to the river alone and when she was trying to cross it the rope broke. I think later her parents told him that she liked him.
    The boy build a beautiful bridge to cross from their place into the forest and then he took his sister with him to show the beauty of it. He told her to close her eyes and imagine it.
    I think it's a adapted from a book.

2. anotherAniket

anotherAniket Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bridge to Terabithia

Issis likes this.
  3. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Thank you!!:)