Highlighting in the reading list

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Senros, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or my reading list just wants to screw me over, but before (like a month ago, maybe more) when I opened my reading list I could easily see what I had read and what not with the help of the highlights, but yesterday when I opened my reading list after a long time this is what I got:
    [​IMG]
    Well, without the red rectangles, those show what novels I'm up to date with and those were highlighted a month or so ago in the reading list.

In the main page everything works fine
    [​IMG]
    but it was nice to be able to easily see what you still needed to catch up with inside of your reading list.

I asked this in the thread about the new features of the reading list and @Tony asked me if I had added any scripts and no I haven't. I added some addons (adblock, pepera and lightshot) but that's about it.

I also tested it in other browsers (chrome and ie as I use firefox) and it doesn't work as it did before either.

Btw, in the list settings I only have series tagging enabled and in the global settings only hide read releases, my status and public list are not enabled... so what's wrong with my reading list?

2. palaraya

palaraya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in List Setting --> List Sorting --> Select Unread or latest, if you read from Reading List.
    Highlight just for mainpage not Reading List.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  3. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    B-but before your reading list was highlighted too :cry:
    Or was that just a bug on my end?

4. palaraya

palaraya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you confused with Tagging List (R.I.P now)?

5. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I clearly remember that when I clicked on "Reading list" it would take me to my reading list and every title there would be highlighted in one of two colors. It was just like the current "Favorites" you can have on your main page, only that the whole reading list was like that... But it doesn't really matter. Today I went and organized my reading list so it doesn't matter anymore. It would have been nice if it had stayed the same but you gotta adapt to the changes.

6. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When you said your reading list had no highlights, I thought you meant the main page.

^ That page never had highlights. I'm 100% serious