Spoiler Highschool DxD

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuroihagane, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody please spoil me who is the new club prez and how far is issei's relationship with the girls? Also what is Highschool DxD EX about?
    Thank you in advance

2. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    I've forgotten till where I read but currently Issei and Rias are already a couple. If it's with other girls, still the same?

I dont know the other two question tho. The first one I've forgotten.

3. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How far have you read in the Light Novel? And yeah, as @R3nZ said, Issei is now a thing with Rias. Though I've only read up until volume 18...

4. Kuroihagane

Reading List:
    Link
    I already know about Issei and Rias but I'm curious about other girls. I've also only read till vol.18

5. Casul Reader

Casul Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then, I won't be able to help you with that. I don;t even know who this new club president is even.... G'luck though

6. kakarotlssj

kakarotlssj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New club prez- Asia
    He has accepted Rias and Akeno as girlfriend, rest are same as vol 18. He has created his household and used most of his pieces.
    • King=Ise
    • Queen=Bina Lessthan (code name, identity unknown)
    • Rook 1=Rossweisse
    • Rook 2=Unregistered
    • Knight 1=Xenovia
    • Knight 2=Irina
    • Bishop 1=Asia
    • Bishop 2=Ravel
    • Pawn (3 pieces) =Bova Tannin (Tannin's son)
    • Pawn (5 pieces) =Unregistered
    Elmenhilde (Vampire faction's Envoy) wants to join Ise's group.
    In recent volumes, romance of side cast is shown more rather than Ise.

DxD Ex is compilation of old short stories published in magazines. Treat them as side stories or fillers to explore DxD world.

7. Kuroihagane

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the explanation but how could Irina be added to Issei's pieces? I mean she is an angel right?

8. kenneth223

kenneth223 『The Weird One』『User who faps to Drinks』 

Reading List:
    Link
    She wanted to join the team of King Joker (I'll just call it that..) but then she declined because she was waiting for Issei to have his own servants and now that he is a [High-Class Devil] she 'chose' to join him and what made that possible is that Ajuka Beelzebub changed the pieces and are able to have both angel and demon in preparation for volume 23. (I think.. been a while)

“Currently there are teams organized for the tournament which is mainly consisted of the Reincarnated Angels. The team which has the Joker as the [King] has begun being formed. But I’m planning to decline from joining that team.”

Irina looks at my way. She has determined eyes.

“———I want to join Ise-kun’s team.”

[———!?]

Everyone becomes shocked at her words! If Irina who isn’t a Devil or my servant says that then everyone here will be shocked!

Irina then continues.

“It is something I decided on my own which I kept it a secret from others ever since when Ise-kun’s High-class promotion ceremony ended. Even the higher-ups are fine if it’s Ise-kun and they are even supportive of it.”

Irina who looks up the sky.

“Everyone in Heaven is important to me. I haven’t forgotten my faith. There isn’t a day where I don’t think about the lord and Michael-sama. ———But the feeling of wanting to fight alongside Xenovia and Asia-san in a big competition like this was also strong. At the end, I couldn’t let go off that feeling.”

She walks towards my team and then stands besides me. She then shouted out from her heart.

“I-I……want to be honest with the feeling of love inside me and live like that! That’s why I want to fight as a part of Ise-kun’s team!”