Novel Hinata X Virgin

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by hitori kanoko, Jul 6, 2021.

?

Hows the novel?

1. 5 Stars

2. 4 Stars

3. 3 Stars

4. 2 Stars

5. 1 Star

6. 0 Star

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hitori kanoko

hitori kanoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 18
    Bonus: Takashi plays a guessing game

Takashi had finished his summer homework and was ready to leave his classroom when Haruko opened his classroom door.

She was carrying a large box. While the box was big, it looked like it was empty because she had no trouble carrying it.

“ Where is Hinata?”

“She is somewhere in the school. We will tell you where but first. You have to play a game with us.”

“What!?”

“The rules are simple. You have to guess what is in this box.”

“Is that all?”

“Not so fast. First, sit on the desk next to yours.”

Takashi was hesitant but did as they said. Haruko then placed the box on his desk and opened the window.

“Now then. There is an item in this box that can be divided into six different parts, that you need to save Hinata.”

“Save Hinata? Is she in danger?”

“She will be if she doesn’t get these things. You will have six guesses. If you guess wrong, I will throw one part of the item out the window.”

“Wait!”

“Don’t move or I will throw out the whole box.”

Takashi sat back down after hearing her threat.

“Why are you doing this?”

“A bit of fun I guess.”

“Fun?”

“Enough small talk. Guess now. You have 30 seconds.”

“Eto… Her house keys.” Takashi answered

Haruko smiled at his attempt. “Sorry. Wrong answer.” She flipped the box over one side and pulled something from it and threw it outside.

The box was big enough to hide what she had pulled out and the school was virtually empty. There was little chance of anyone being below. That and the fact that the place that was directly below was the second most private place in the school.

Second only to the easy lay spot.

“Guess again?”

“Umm… A medical Kit.”

“Wrong…”

“Her Schoolbag?”

“Hmm… Close but that’s a nope.”

“Eh… Umm…”

“Times up…”

“Wait a moment…”

Takashi was down to his final guess. He was good at gaming but this was his loss. He couldn’t think of anything that would be in that box.

“Can’t be helped. Kurumi. Give him a hint.”

“Okay.” She said

“Do you get it now?”

“Eh… What do you mean? She did nothing but spin around.”

“And that was your clue. Now guess please.”

“Come on.”

“Wrong answer.”

“That wasn’t even my answer. The clue I got was a school girl spinning around in her school uniform.”

“Correct!”

“Eh…”

Haruko pulled out the last item in the box a showed it to Takashi.

“The correct answer was school uniform…” she said while waving a school skirt in her hands.

[​IMG]

“Don’t tell me. That’s”

“Ara-ara… Don’t tell me you don’t know your girlfriends' skirt.” She teased while waving the skirt like a bullfighter, “Ora-ora… take a closer look. This is the skirt your girlfriend wore to school. The skirt that you saw her in just a while ago... Ora-Ora. How does it feel to know its in my hands and not on your girlfriend. It must feel horny, right? Takashi”

[​IMG]

His face went red when he heard her tease.

“Don’t tell me she is in her underwear?”

“Of course not.”

Takashi breathed a sigh of relief when he heard her denial.

“She is naked.”

“Eh?”

“Six items remember. Pair of shoes. Pair of socks. Shirt and tie, bra, panty, and skirt.”

His eyes widened when he heard that.

“I wrote where she is on a piece of paper in the skirt. Go and save her boyfriend-kun.” She said before throwing the skirt out the window. Takashi didn’t give it a second thought. He rushed out the classroom door and headed downstairs.

When he arrived outside he ran to where the clothes would have fallen to. He found them on the ground. He saw a pair of shoes and socks, a school shirt and tie, a matching light blue bra and panty, and a school girl’s skirt.
    [​IMG]
    He nervously picked up the skirt and searched in its pockets. There he found a piece of paper with the words, “classroom storage locker” written on them.

After wondering if it would be alright to touch her underwear he gathered her clothes and raced to her classroom.

Haruko and Kurumi were heading home when they saw him ran back into the school.

“Was it alright to do that?” Kurumi asked, “Hinata looked pissed at us.”

“She will forgive us. I just wanted to help those two get together.”

“And this is how you decide to do it?”

“It is. Hmm…”

“What is wrong?”

“Isn’t that the student council president? What is she doing here? And who is that?”

“I heard a rumor that she had a boyfriend. Maybe that’s him.”

“It can’t be. He looks older than her. I doubt the president would allow him to come to school if they were dating.”

“True, but what does it matter to us, who he is?”

“I can’t shake the feeling that he is dangerous. I feel like I have seen him before?”

“You don’t think he is related to Ouji and Tomokazu, do you?”

“No… I don’t think so. Maybe I am just overreacting. Let’s head home. I am sure Takashi will take care of Hinata for us.”

“You are just scared of how she will react once she gets her clothes back.”

“Aren’t you?”

“Let speed up our walk just in case.”

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  2. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 19

End of Arc
    [​IMG]

I was hiding in the classroom’s storage locker. A metal locker at the back of the classroom where we store our cleaning supplies.

Kurumi shoved me in here after they stripped me naked. That girl always has super human strength when she puts her mind to it.

Just what are those two thinking? If I am caught like this

“Hinata?”

I heard Takashi call out to me. My heart began to pound inside my chest.

“Hinata, I have got your clothes.”

Eh… he has my clothes.

“I will put them here and leave.”

“Wait… Don’t leave.”

“Eh!”

I opened the door slightly and peeked outside. Takashi had his back turned against me. On the desk next to him I saw my clothes. My face burned red hot when I saw my bra and panty there.

He saw them my bra and panty.

I don’t know why but I was super embarrassed by it. No. That’s a lie. I knew exactly why.

It was because Takashi was different from my exes.

“I will get dressed. If someone comes. Act as my shield okay?”

He nodded when at my request.

As I got dressed I used this opportunity to ask him the question that was on my mind all this time.

“Takashi, why did you confess to me? I mean, it clearly wasn’t to lose your virginity."

“Hmm… Even if you ask me that. I don’t know if I can answer the question properly.”

“Do you love me?”

“I do.” He said it without hesitation

“When did you fall for me?”

“Hmm… I was interested in you when I first saw you at the end of my second year. I saw you with your friends and I quickly got interested in you, but at that time I heard you were seeing someone so I kept my distance."

When I heard that I couldn't help but hate myself a little. Had not been throwing myself at every boy that came my way then I could have met him sooner.

"When my third year started I overheard some guys saying you had already broken up with someone and they debated whether to ask you out or not. I don’t know what came over me but I immediately started looking for you and confessed. You have no idea how happy I was when you accepted. ”

[​IMG]

“My past… What do…?”

“I love you Hinata… I won’t lie… Your past does bother me from time to time but if I let that be the reason why I don’t try and make this work. I feel like I will regret it forever.”

“…”

“Don’t sell yourself short. You are honest and kind and hardworking. You are pretty and smell really nice. I want to spend a lot of time with you. I want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“…”

“Rather than your past, I am more concerned about your future. Will you still want to date me? Will you find someone else? I am not good-looking or anything. I know you can do better than me, so… Hinata?”

He turned around and found me crying.

This dupe. Just who is selling themselves short here?

“You are a wonderful guy Takashi. I know you can get a better girlfriend than me. Someone who is still a virgin or at least someone who doesn’t have the title of slut hanging over her head.”

He didn’t reply to my words and just stood there. I couldn’t bear to look at him and turned my head to the side but he turned it back with his hand.

He looked deep into my crying eyes.

“I am weird you to know. What other people think is often not what I think. That’s why, rather than placing importance on someone’s first. I think their last is the most important. Hinata… I want to be you last.”

[​IMG]

What is love?

Is it something that comes once in a lifetime?

Is it something you receive from someone eternally?

When sensei left me, I felt like I lost a part of me. I tried desperately to fill the hole left behind.

There was nothing I wouldn’t do to fill that hole. I hurt my sister because of my selfish desire.

I wanted to find the happiness that I once had.

However, listening to Takashi I find myself thinking.

Was what I had love?

Why is it that what I feel for Takashi is the same if not more than what I felt that time?

Have I fallen in love with Takashi?

Yes… I have.

I kissed him.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him.

[​IMG]

I wasn’t going to let go. I wanted to be with him. I wanted him to embrace me in his arms.

And as he did. I could feel his warmth, his breath, and his heartbeat.

It was beating just as fast as mine.

Sensei's heart never beat like this when we embraced.

But that doesn’t matter now, because Takashi isn’t sensei. He is Takashi. And I wouldn’t change that for anything.

After we stopped kissing his red face was cute to see. But, I couldn’t make fun of it, my face was also feeling hot.

“Shall we go home?” he asked.

I simply nodded. I wanted to be with him but I was too embarrassed to be with him.

Is this what being in love feels like? It’s different from what I felt with sensei. Maybe, just maybe… not sensei but him is truely my first love?

As I thought this as I heard the classroom door slide open behind Takashi. Perhaps Haruko and Kurumi had returned to see what had happened.

I will pay them back for striping me naked.

“This is the class I will be teaching next semester right.”

My heart stopped its pounding.

I knew that voice.

I could never forget that voice.

As Takashi stepped aside I saw with my own eyes who had uttered those words.

My eyes widened when I saw his face.

“Eh… Is that you Hinata-chan? Long time no see.” He said cheerfully

“Sensei Hiro.”

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    Hand_Number_37 likes this.
  3. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for reading Hinata X Virgin.

This marks the end of the Arc. I hope you liked reading it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2021
  4. Hand_Number_37

Hand_Number_37 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The pics does elevate the quality of a novel, its like cream on a cake

hitori kanoko likes this.
  5. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2 : Lost Love, Love Lost?

[​IMG]

With summer comes new adventures. Hinata has finally fallen in love with Takashi but her old flame sensei returns into her life.
    She finds herself facing both her past and future as old love and new love collide with one another, but does she have time to sort out her emotions?
    Only time will tell as a powerful love rival for Takashi arrives.

6. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 20

I felt like the rug had been pulled from under me. My heartbeat froze in place.

Why is he here? Why now? Did he see me kiss Takashi? Wait, does it matter what he saw? I have already declared my love for Takashi. I am over sensei… right?

“Hinata?” Takashi called out to me but I couldn’t move to look at him. My eyes were firmly locked on the face of the man who just entered.

My shocked expression must have troubled him because he spoke again.

“Ha-ha it must be a big surprise to see me again after all this time, but I hope we can get along as I become your teacher again.”

“Teacher? What are you saying?”

“Ho, my is the room not empty…” A girl's voice entered the room.

Isn’t that the girl who was with Takashi that time? She is supposed to be his childhood friend and the student council president, right? What is she doing with sensei?

“Takashi… what are you doing here?” she asked

“I was doing my summer homework Minako, what about you? Who is this?”

“This is the new homeroom teacher for class 2-D. Sensei Hirokumi. I was showing him around the school.”

“Is that so?”

“Nice to meet you Takashi, are you also part of the class?”

“Ah... no, I am a third-year with Minako there.”

“Ho… I see. And what is your relationship with Hinata-chan over there?”

Why is asking about that? What should I do?

“I am her boyfriend.”

He said it so forcefully that it snapped out my shock. I finally managed to turn my head toward him.

Did he sense that there was something between me and sensei? Wait, during my sister's outburst, she did mention I had a history with a sensei. Even if she never mentioned his name, given how I am reacting here, it wouldn’t take a genius to figure out that the person Madoka was talking about is him.

“Is that so? I am happy for you Hinata. He looks like a good catch.”

“Thank you sen-” I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn’t bring myself to call out his name. I clenched my hand into a fist. I wanted to leave. This situation was too much for me to handle.

“This may sound rude of me, but Hinata-san and Takashi, would you mind helping me show sensei around?”

Not that… Anything but that.

“The thing is Minako…”

I could hear Takashi getting ready to give an excuse. He was clearly doing this for my sake but I didn’t want him to have to do that for me… I didn’t want to be a burden to him any longer but…

Just then the other door to the classroom opened…

“There is no need for them to do so… We will help you out president.”

“Kurumi? Haruko?”

They looked exhausted. They must have run here. Haruko was glaring at sensei. She had met him before, although it was only for brief moments at a time, she must remember him.

“Takashi… sorry to ask you, but can you take Hinata home? She looks really pale. I think we went overboard with our prank earlier.”

“Sure…”

“Haruko” I called out to her

“Sorry for earlier Hinata. I will be sure to hear all of your scolding later, but for now I think you and Takashi should head home.” She answered with a smile.

For someone like me to have a friend like her… I am truly lucky…

As we left the classroom I thought I could feel a cold glare directed at me. I wonder from where it was coming from?

Because it was a weekend the trains were virtually empty. We sat next to one another in silence.

Takashi wasn’t asking me anything. He was probably trying to give me space. I was grateful for this.

Had he asked me a question, I don’t know how I would have answered. My mind was a mess. Sensei had returned and was going to be my homeroom teacher.

How am I supposed to feel about that? I have feelings for Takashi, but I don’t think my feelings for sensei have vanished. Just how am I supposed to handle this situation?

He dropped me off at my house and said a simple goodbye.

“Was that Takashi?”

My sister, who for some reason was wearing a bikini asked.

Ah… The trip to the beach.

Takashi had arranged for all of us to go to the beach for the summer. She must have bought that and was trying it on.

“Maybe I should pop out and say hi.”

“Not dressed like that, you are not.”

“Eeeh… Afraid I will steal your boyfriend?”

I didn’t answer her question. The expression I had on my face must have hinted to her that I was troubled by something.

“What is going on Hinata?” she asked me firmly.

“My class is going to have a new homeroom teacher after summer vacation.”

“So?”

“It’s Sensei Hiro.”

Her eyes opened wide when she heard what I said.

7. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 21

After we had left the classroom Sensei, Minako, Haruko, and Kurumi were left behind.

“If I am not mistaken you were Hinata’s friend, right? Haruko-chan was it?”

“It’s Kawashima to you.” She answered with a glare

[​IMG]

“Wow… Scary… “

“What are you doing here?”

“What do you mean? I am taking up a job offer I got here. That's all.”

“Is that so?” she said before directing her attention to Minako.

“Kurumi, why don’t you take the sensei to see the rest of the school. I will be along after I have a word with our student council president.”

“Okay… Follow me, pedophile…”

“Oi Oi… who are you calling a pedophile?”

“Eeeh… You of course. Who else can I be referring to?”

“I am not… Don’t spread baseless rumors.”

“Eyahh… A pedophile is trying to touch me.”

“Oi are you listening to what I am saying?”

As their voices faded down the classroom halls. Haruko and Minako stared each other down.

“Just what do you want to talk to me about?”

“What are your intentions here?”

“Whatever do you mean?”

“Don’t act dumb with me. You are Takashi’s childhood friend and yet you never once introduced yourself to Hinata.”

“I am a very busy person you know.”

“I know. The daughter of the Hitarashi conglomerates, which is ranked 8th in Japan.”

“I see you have done your homework.”

“Kurumi is the one who did it. She is very good at these kinds of things. The Hitarashi conglomerates at the end of last year, was supposed to have gone bankrupt and your family ruined, but at the last minute it was saved by a foreign company and its profits tripled from what they were before. The name of that company that saved your family was called Sano.”

“Ho my…”

“When I heard Takashi had a childhood friend who was at this school, I was afraid that Hinata was being made a fool off again but those worries were baseless.”

“Is it because Takashi saved you three from your exes?”

Haruko was taken by surprise by her words.

“How do you know that?”

“My family has eyes and ears everywhere. Finding something like that is simple for us. Finding that sensei and his connection to Hinata was a harder task, but with him here it should become obvious to Takashi that he has no future with that slut.”

“Why are trying to break them up… No… I can probably guess the answer… but then, why didn’t you already have a relationship with him before. Isn’t that what you rich families do?”

“The Sano company is indeed a powerful conglomerate and would be easily be ranked 1st if they weren’t based outside Japan. However, at the time that Takashi was my childhood friend, his father was estranged from the rest of the Sano family.

Because of that, my family thought it wise to elope me to another household. We parted ways by the time we entered middle school.

I only meet Takashi when we arrived at this high school… He had grown up so much that I almost didn’t recognize him.

We began to catch up and I found out that his father was now running the company after his uncle and heir died in a plane crash.

When I heard that, I thought that my family would change their minds, but they stubbornly refused.

It wasn’t until my family's past bad investments caught up to us that the opportunity arrived. My fiancé broke off the engagement and my family was headed for ruin.

Takashi is the one that saved us from that fate.”

“And now your family wants you to get married to him, am I right?”

“Yes. I will finally achieve what I couldn’t before. I will make Takashi my fiancé no matter what or who stands in my way.”

My sister placed a cup of tea in front of me before sitting opposite me.

“So, that bastard has returned.”

“…”

“What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know? Hinata, don’t tell me you are actually thinking of dumping Takashi.”

“Of course not… I love Takashi… It's just that… I think I still have feelings for sensei. If that is the case. Am I in any position to love Takashi?”

“Was that your excuse or explanation?”

“…”

“You know that I hate that sensei right? But I will give you my unbiased advice. It is not alright to not come clean with Takashi. You need to tell him the whole truth including what you are feeling right now. He deserves to choose if the you right now, is someone he can standby.”

Those were the words she left me with.

As I slept at night I couldn’t help but replay them in my mind. ‘He deserves to choose if the you right now, is someone he can standby’

If I lost Takashi, how would it be different from when I lost sensei?

[​IMG]

8. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 22

“This feels great”

“The beach looks amazing.”

“Time to get a tan.”

“Eh… Won’t we play in the water first?”

“Fine… Can we leave the stuff with you guys?”

“Sure thing…” I replied to my sister, as she gave in to Kurumi’s wish to play in the water.

As they left us alone. Takashi and I began to set up our spot on the beach. He set up the beach umbrella and I placed the beach towels down along with the picnic basket.

It was the start of our summer vacation and we were at the beach. Takashi had arranged for all of us to stay in a resort nearby.

We were having a great time or at least I was pretending to have a good time. Truth be told I was worried.

Not only had sensei returned, but Takashi’s childhood friend was also behind it all. She seems to have feelings for Takashi and is trying to break us up.

I was uncertain of what would happen in the future but…

“Is something the matter Hinata? You look like you are thinking about something important.”

Looks like I couldn’t fool him.

“Its nothing Takashi… I am just a little bit… umm… overwhelmed by the beauty of this beach, that’s all.”

“I can understand that… I myself am overwhelmed by how cute you look in that green shirt.”

[​IMG]

This guy… He is so unfair…

He said it so cheerfully that I blushed like never before. My heart couldn’t stop beating fast. I felt like my whole body was burning.

“Is that you Takashi?”

Those words, however, cooled me down instantly.

The beauty in a black bikini who spoke those words was none other than Takashi’s childhood friend, Hitarashi Minako.

She looked so noble and dignified from the way she stood. As you expect from a daughter of a rich family.

“Minako? What are you doing here?” Takashi asked with a surprised look on his face.

“The student council is enjoying its last summer vacation here. What a coincidence. ”

Coincidence my ass. She probably planed this. If she can find sensei, then this should have been very easy for her.

“I thought you guys were going to the mountains for your vacation?”

I knew it.

“We had a change of minds.” She said before sitting next to Takashi

Are you seriously going to ignore me?

I wrapped my arms around Takashi's right arm and pulled him close to me. I made sure he could feel my best assets. My big boobs.

Why am I doing this? I kind of feel bad about using Takashi like this, but I need her to know that I am not going to take this without a fight.

“Ah… You guys meet before, but I guess this is the first time I am introducing you two. Minako, this is my girlfriend Hinata and Hinata, this is my childhood friend Minako.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said with my best fake smile

“Likewise”

There were sparks between us as she gave her best lip service.

“Hmm… Hinata right? I feel like I have heard that name around the school before.”

Shit… She really is not going to hold her punches, is she?

“I recently got the highest score in the exams, thanks to Takashi here.”

I replied while hugging Takashi even closer.

Ah… Her mask loosened a bit. Looks like she became pissed.

“I see. Congratulations on your achievement Hinata.”

“Thank you.”

“Your new sensei will be very lucky to have someone like you in his class.”

I could not respond to that. She was really good at choosing her words. She took a favorable topic for me and used it against me.

“Now that I think about it…” she continued, “How far has your relationship gone?”

“Eh… What do you mean?” Takashi asked

“You were always a loner Takashi, that I felt bad for you.”

“Oi… Don’t go saying such things in front of my girlfriend.”

“She won’t mind… Plus, I am curious about how an inexperienced person like you is getting along with some like Hinata over there.”

She was masking her jabs with pretty words. Even I could tell what she was pointing at.

“How many boyfriends does it make now? Hinata-san?”

Now she just outright said it to my face.

“Minako, stop,” Takashi said

“Hmm… But I am curious.”

“Then find something else to be curious about… Stop poking your nose in other people's affairs.” He said firmly

“Okay… Okay. I know when to quit. Sorry Hinata, it seems I stepped on a landmine.”

“Minako!”

I felt really low from her taunts. I really wanted to shut her up, but I had no way of doing that.

She got me.

“Takashi. Would you mind putting sunscreen on me?”

“Eh…” Takashi uttered

He was clearly troubled about what Minako had asked him to do. He was probably thinking I would be trouble by it, but I...

“ I will do it.” I said.

Her smile was still there, but underneath it, I could feel her glare. Nevertheless, I didn't want Takashi to do it.

“I want Takashi to do it…” she replied

“I don’t think it is proper for me to do it Minako. Let Hinata do it.” he replied

“Eh? But why?”

“As her boyfriend, I think me oiling down another woman is not okay.”

“But we are childhood friends.”

“Even so. It will make Hinata uncomfortable so…”

Uncomfortable huh?

I couldn't bring myself to reject that. Even with sensei back, my feelings for Takashi haven't dissipated. They are still there. No, ever since I thought about how I would feel if I lost him, they have become even stronger.

“Why would it? She herself, had a lot of guys touch every bit of her body. She shouldn’t have complaints of you helping your childhood friend put on some sunscreen.”

“Minako!” Takashi yelled

I don’t want to admit it, but she was right. I had no right to complain about it, but…

“If you want someone to help you, then I will be happy to do so.”

The person who just spoke was my sister Madoka.

9. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 23

“And you are?” Minako asked

“Madoka. I am Hinata’s little sister”

“Ho…”

“Hinata. Takashi. Why don’t you two go get us some drinks?”

“Eh…” Takashi cried

“Yeah… I am thirsty too.” Minako said, “Get me a smoothie Takashi. You know, the one you used to make for me when we were kids.”

“You still drink that?”

“Yeah… It’s the best.”

Her bright smile could blind anyone, even if they had shades on.

“Fine… Shall we?” he asked me.

I simply nodded and followed him. Behind, I left my sister and my best friends with Minako. I hope nothing bad will happen.

“Sorry…”

As I was thinking that Takashi spoke.

“She was being rude to you earlier… I should have…”

“It can be helped… She is your childhood friend… It is only natural that you didn’t force the issue, and it’s not like she said anything untrue.”

My voice trailed off on the last part. I always thought I would never regret my past action but I am. How I wish I could turn back time.

“Hinata…”

“It’s nothing honestly…”

“No! She may be my childhood friend but you are my girlfriend. If she can’t treat you with respect then we are going to have a problem. I won’t stand idly back next time.”

My heart started to beat fast again, when I heard him say those things. A quickly turned my blushing face away from him.

What would he do if he found out she was only acting like this because she wanted them to be together?

Haruko warned me against telling him. When she called to tell me what happened after I left her and Kurumi with sensei at the school, she said that Minako had an interest in Takashi and was using her family's power to come in between us. It shocked me to hear that. It meant that sensei's arrival was nothing more than a ploy on her part, rather then coincidence or him returning to me.

It bugged me to think about it, but now it doesn't.

Sensei may have returned, but I can’t deny it anymore. My heart no longer has any doubts. I have fallen in love with Takashi.

My sister told me to talk to him about my past and about my feelings, but Takashi doesn’t care about my past. His focus is on my future.

He is worried that I might break up with him.

When sensei appeared, he must have figured out my connection with him. I am pretty sure he must have been super worried about it.

And here I was only thinking about myself.

“Hey look at that girl in the green shirt. She is pretty hot.”

“Yeah… Think that is her boyfriend?”

“No way dude. Must be a relative or some guy in the friend zone.”

“Should we ask her out?”

“Hmm… Why not. I would like to touch those boobs later on.”

I heard some guys talking with my keen hearing. Strange. When they assumed that Takashi and I were not going out, it kind of pissed me off.

Why would they assume such a thing?

Takashi is… He is…

“Takashi…” I called out his name

“Yeah…”

“I love you,” I said before grabbing his hand and kissing him.

He blushed when I did that. It was so cute. I want to see more of his cute side. I want to tease him over and over again.

“Tch… They are a couple.”

“Let go somewhere else…”

“Yeah…”

“Hey… Look, there are some hot babes over there.”

“Let’s check it out.”

I heard them say that before walking off in another direction, but I didn’t care. My focus was solely on Takashi.

“What are you doing?”

Takashi’s order for smoothies was weird. I order four smoothies for me, my sister, and my friends and he ordered three, which didn’t make any sense.

“Minako likes these two types of smoothies being mixed together. So I used to drink half of one kind and pour half of the other in it.” He answered

“Oh… Eh?” Wait a minute, isn’t this an indirect kiss?

Just as he was about to put his lips on the straw I stopped him.

“Wait… I will do it.”

“Really?”

“Yeah… I like that flavor anyway.”

“You like this flavor? Hmm… I guess you drinking it would be better than me.”

“You don’t like it?”

“Not really.”

“You know, it’s okay to refuse or you could spill half of it.”

“I find it hard to say no to people’s requests and I hate wasting food.”

He doesn’t like to waste food… And he finds it hard to say no to requests… I didn’t know that about him. I wonder if Minako knew. If she did, then she was making him do it on purpose… Sorry, no indirect kiss this time…

“Here, let’s swap.”

“Okay…”

We slowly walked back after I had made Minako’s smoothie. Takashi wanted to drink the other half which still remained. It was at that time that the old lady who runs the shop gave us a lovers double drinking straw.

[​IMG]

Good Job

Takashi was blushing as we drank together and I blushed as well. How couldn’t I? He looked so cute.

I have never felt something like this before. It felt good. No. It was amazing.

When we arrived back we were met by a chilly atmosphere. You would be forgiven for thinking it was winter by just how chilly it was.

Off in a distance, the earlier guys that were talking about me looked gloomy and dejected.

Just what happened here?

10. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    Chspter 24

After Hinata and Takashi left, Madoka and Minako stared at each other with sparks between them.

“You have something to say to me, little girl?”

“Humph… What an attitude. I don’t see why you would chase after Takashi. Someone like you is clearly not his type.”

“Someone like me you say? I suppose you think your sister is a better choice?”

“I have no opinions on the matter. I only know that the decision is in the hands of Takashi and I don’t like your approach at all. Why don’t you just confess and see if he rejects you or not?”

Minako stood up a glared at Madoka

“For a little brat, you talk way too much.”

“I only talk when I know I am right. Stop hiding behind your family’s wealth and just face the music.”

“Face the music you say? Why don’t you direct those words to your sister? A slut like her has no business chasing after Takashi.”

“That is for Takashi to decide. Are deaf or dumb?”

“What did you say?”

“You heard me, princess.”

As they glared at each other a group of boys approached them.

“Yo… girls.”

“Wana have some fun with us?”

“We will make you feel really good later on.”

These boys clearly couldn’t read the atmosphere

“Buzz off.” All three replied with glares before Minako added the finishing blow

“You think a pathetic worm like you can talk to the daughter of the Hitarashi household? You must have rocks for brains. Disappear at once, before I make so that you were never born.”

The boys had never felt such a terrifying pressure before.

After the boys managed to crawl away, Minako turned her attention back to Madoka.

“I have no plan of changing my approach. I will crush your sister and take Takashi for myself.”

“You are doomed to fail, and the worst part is that you don’t see it yourself.”

“Does that mean you will stand in my way?”

“I fully intend to support my sister, however, I am grateful to Takashi for turning her life around, so, if I feel that him breaking up with my sister is in his best interest, then I will reluctantly support it.”

“Ho? And those two behind you.”

“We feel the same.”

“Is that a fact? Then I take it you haven’t told him about my involvement with sensei?”

“Telling Takashi is a double edge sword. He could believe us and hate you for doing it or he could not and we could lose the trust he has in us.”

“A wise decision. I revealed my involvement in the hopes that you would reveal it. Ho well, back to the drawing board?”

Does that mean she had a counter to us telling on her? I see… She is most likely the type to plan 3 steps ahead. She is Takashi’s childhood friend, she could have easily denied it and accused my sister and her friends of bullying her. That would have put a strain on the relationship between my sister and Takashi. This girl is a dangerous opponent for my sister.

“Everyone… We are back.” Takashi said before handing over the smoothies to Kurumi, Haruko, and Madoka.

Minako gave a puzzled look at that. She wondered why he handed a smoothie to those three when she was the one who asked him to get her one.

“Here you go Minako. The special smoothie for Takashi’s childhood friend.”

“Eh?” she replied before taking the cup into her hand. She glanced down and it was indeed the special smoothie she had requested Takashi to make for her.

“Why are you giving this to me?”

“I made it silly,” Hinata replied

Minako squeezed the cup in her hand until it crumbled. The smoothing was now dripping to the sandy floor.

“Minako!” Takashi cried out.

“Sorry, Takashi… It was my mistake…” she replied with a bright smile.

“Ho my… Would you like me to make you another…? Here use this towel.”

“You are so kind Hinata… It seems like I was wrong about you earlier. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable.”

“No problems… As Takashi’s girlfriend and childhood friend. We should get along, don’t you think?”

“Sure.”

“It is great to see you guys getting along. Maybe I should take a photo?” Takashi asked with a smile

“Maybe next time… I need to get back to the student council…”

“Oh… What a shame.” Hinata replied

“Sure is…”

“I hope I will see you again.”

“You will… After all… summer vacation won’t last forever… just like many other things”

“You would be surprised at just how long-lasting some things can be.”

The two uttered to each other with clear ill intent towards one another.

I will have him!

I wont give him up!

They both thought as they shook hands

11. hitori kanoko

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 25

Summer vacation has ended and I have just become the new homeroom teacher for class 2-D.

The reason I am here is to seduce my former girl, Hinata. I truly thought that I would never see her again, but I was wrong.

She looked just as cute as I remembered her, and her boobs grew a cup I see. Nice.

I heard rumors of her being a slut.

Humph… Silly girl. No one can replace me.

Her friends have been blocking every chance I have to be with her, but they won’t get in my way this time.

I had them called to the student council room. Minako took care of the arrangements. All I need to do now is take this chance to talk to her.

She should be in class right about now. After launch, the girls will be using the class to get ready for P.E. They would normally use their changing rooms, but it flooded after a pipe burst, thanks to yours truly.

I didn’t do it so that I could spy on them… yes… I didn’t…

Anyway, I will use this chance to get her to fall for me once again. It shouldn’t be too hard. My competition is a nerdy-looking schoolboy.

I opened the door and sure enough. Hinata was there.

She had this surprised look on her face.

“What are you doing here sensei?”

“I came to see you… Ah…”

She was already to changing into her P.E uniform by the time I got there. She had on her shorts, but was shirtless.

Her tits really have grown.

She reached for her sweater and put it on.

Doesn’t she feel hot using that? I guess it would be faster to put that on than a shirt since it has a zipper.

“Get out sensei!”

“Not until you hear me out.”

“I don’t want to hear anything you have to say. You are a liar!”

“Liar!? …Ah …Are you referring to the promise I made to take you back to the festival.”

She was startled by what I had just said. Looks like I hit the jackpot.

“I know I hurt you Hinata… Words alone cannot express the sorrow I have for having done that to you.”

She is faltering. I can see it. Just a little more.

“I am with someone now. I can’t be around you anymore.”

“Do you love them?”

“Yes.”

“More than me?”

I said before touched her cheek with my hand.

“Stop! I won’t fall for your deception anymore. I love Takashi and you are working with my rival Minako. The only reason you are here is because she brought you here.”

Man, she is being a pain. Why did Minako have to reveal my relationship to her? Dam it… Once I have Hinata back under my control I will add Minako as well. Her family’s wealth will come in handy when I play around with other girls in the future.

“You are mistaken. She did offer me the job but I came here of my own will.”

“You think I will believe that? I am not the naïve girl you once knew.”

“Hinata…”

“What?”

I need to make up something and fast. A lie that she will believe in. A lie that will make her trust me again.

“The truth is that… The reason that I left you is…”

“Is what…? Stop playing and just tell me already!”

“Your father found out about us.”

“Eh?”

“Your father found out about us and he threaten to take you aboard if I didn’t leave you.”

“No… That can’t be true.”

“You of all people should know what kind of person your father is. He doesn’t listen to reason… He wouldn’t give me a chance to explain our relationship. I had no choice.”

“You could said something to me… You could have told me!”

“And then what? Were you going to leave your entire life and follow me? Were you going to leave your friends? Your little sister?”

She began to sob after I said those words

Looks like my lie is working out just fine.

“I didn’t want you to face such a hash decision so I did what I thought was the right thing to do. Please forgive me.”

“No fair… No fair… You can’t just come and do this to me.”

Just as she was saying those words, I heard the girls coming to class. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the teacher’s desk and we hid.

Ah… The sounds of girls changing… Total bliss… Oops lost track there. Back to the mission.

“I heard rumors around the school.”

“You heard those huh?”

“It was because of me that you went down that path. I am truly sorry Hinata.”

“There is no need to be sensei. Besides, I have Takashi now.”

“But is that alright?”

“…”

“That boy may say nice things right now, but will he really be able to stand by you forever?”

“…He is different from other guys …If it’s him.”

“Hinata… You said you were no longer the naïve girl that you were once. Surely you can see the writing on the wall. That girl Minako has everything a guy like Takashi would want in a wife. It is only a matter of time before he realizes that.”

“Takashi wouldn’t… He… he…”

“Hinata… Let’s get married after you graduate…”

“Eh…”

“I too have grown up. I am not the same guy who was chased away by your father. I will be sure to protect you from now on. Please believe in me.”

I looked her directly into her eyes and gave my brightest smile. She and I were in sync. I could feel it.

She looked straight into my eyes and said the words I have been waiting for.

“Sensei I love you.”

It’s done. I have won. Take that Taka- whatever your name is. No one is a match for my charms.

I leaned in close to her face to seal the deal with a kiss…

[​IMG]

12. HNCKrstl

HNCKrstl 《The Đevîl's Cøñsørt》『♡Hayyan's Female Version』

Reading List:
    Link
    .....ehh justabotwork