Novel His Sensitivity (BL)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by ConradAnime, Aug 24, 2020.

1. ConradAnime

ConradAnime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I'm writing BL story here as I've been inspired by all of the stories that I read

Synopsis :
    Ren Vista can't help but want to scream loudly, just after transferring to his new school he caught the eyes of the school tyrant ,Mikhail Astin.

The worst part is he keep calling him out whenever possible just to ask about the food he is supposed to eat for lunch and snack. Now the whole school thinks he is the Tyrant's lackey .

"stop glaring at me !"

"I'm not glaring at you, I just want to see you properly"

what does he mean ? glaring and just want to see properly is entirely different okay!!!
    ---
    This will be mainly about fluff , stupid misunderstandings and just everything that screams YOUTH

Genre : Romace, Shounen-ai, Comedy

Table of Contents
    Chapter 01-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 02-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 03-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 04-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 05-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 06-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 07-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 08-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 09-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 10-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 11-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 12-His Sensitivity (BL)
    Chapter 13-His Sensitivity (BL)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    AdorableDumpling likes this.
  2. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1

“Ren hurry up with the delivery!”

Ren heard the manager shouted so he tried to instantly hopped into his bicycle, he needs to deliver the pastries before the thirty minutes is over. He did not bother about his messy appearance , his hair was standing up from the wind like a chicken and his yellow jacket is hanging on his shoulders about to slip off but Ren did not dare to fix himself and just continue to pedal as if his life depends on it.

This year he will be studying at another school because of scholarship but that school is full of the rich young masters. Thinking of the astronomical cost of books he couldn’t help but heave a sigh inside his mind. Can’t they be human when pricing a text book? Does the books offered by the school have golden pages?

Ren know he might be exaggerating at this point but his poor self couldn’t help but nit pick at the prices and money he need to save up. The school he is going to is a private school and his childhood friend Luke had already been studying there since high school so he at least know someone.

Finally Ren eased his pedaling when he arrived on a downward slope and just grabbed the breaks a few times to control the bike.

Hey get out of the Way!! Hurry ! AHHH!!!”

A person leisurely crossed the street, not bothering to listen to him and the person even glared at him? Ren tried to change the direction of the bike to avoid hitting him and then in return he got thrown by my bike.

Ren:Fuck this really hurts!

The slope is going downhill and the way he got overthrown is pretty far.

Ren wants to curse at the man a thousand times if it weren’t for the angry look he is giving .

Why does it looks like he is the one at fault?!

‘ Sir it really is you that is at fault , I’m just trying to deliver- shit that’s right what happened to the pastries on the basket? ‘Ren thought as he looked around

The pastries are on the ground. How much will this cost and how much will be deducted from his salary? Ren really wants to cry at this moment. Hmp, he needs to ask that man to pay or how else can he scape by for this month.

“Excuse me, I would like you to pay this”

He turned his head at Red further glaring at him , ekkk why is he doing that? Ren pinched his thigh to get a grip and stare at that person head on.

The guy is so tall probably above six feet so he couldn’t help but look up since his height is just 5’2, quite pitiful actually that sometimes the other girls are taller than him and his small face doesn’t help either! It makes Ren look young that people label him as some cute guy. You can’t call a man cute! That’s just degrading.

‘Luckily I’m still growing heh just everyone wait after I finished growing I’ll be a seven footer man.’ Ren thought

“Is this enough?” he gave a few thousand bills that Ren couldn’t help but be flustered. Who gave out money like this?!

If it were someone else this guy would be cheated, lucky for him Ren is an honest person.

“This is too much just a hundred bill would suffice”

The man is wearing a mix of blue and white uniform paired with gold as outline.

Hmm this looks like he is from a private school, Ren won’t ask anymore question he just need to make sure that he get his money for this month or he will have to eat cup noodles once a day just to scape off and continue on living.

“Just take it, even your knees are bleeding. Go to the hospital” he said with a monotonous voice.

This is nothing, just a little spit and it would be fine”

Ren even laughed at his own words trying to convince him but he did not budge so he just rode my bike after picking up the pastry that has fallen down the ground and putting it on my basket.

He nod at him and left the scene, he need to report back to the shop and tell them what happen so they could call the costumer about what happened and maybe fix the situation? Ahhhh just thinking how he will be fired from his job is enough to make him cry. Ren wish the boss would just scold him, even if he scold him the whole afternoon that would be fine but firing him would be the death of him.

Now that he is pedaling the bike back to the shop Ren can feel the sting on his knees.

The bike seems heavy and he can feel his legs turning into jelly.

No! I have to persevere after he finish today’s shift he still need to go to school tomorrow.

You can do it Ren!” He tried to cheer himself up to the best of his abilities until he arrived to his destination.

The shop he is currently working on is a popular bakery in town, they have many local costumer and now they even implemented the delivery system so they won’t lose out to the new shops around town.

The manager glared at Ren probably hearing a complaint from the costumer he supposed to deliver the goods for. He really messed up , maybe he should have just hit that boy from earlier and save himself from this mess?

No, no if Ren hit him then he will need to pay for his medical fees and he would still got overthrown by the bike.

Ren , you even came here in this sorry state?”

“Sorry manager! There’s a guy who is not looking and I tried not to run him over on the slope ahhh also here’s the money that I asked him for compensation”

Ren closed his eyes tightly because he doesn’t really want to see his angry expression but after giving the money he doesn’t seem to be that angry anymore? Waaaahhh looks like he is still safe? Right ? Right?

The manager even smiled at Ren and gave him a paycheck?

What’s this for?

Sorry Ren, I still need to fire you”

HUHHHHHH?! Why does it seems like he just jinxed myself earlier.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  3. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 2

Ren sat on his bed thinking about what just happened after he got fired. He still needs to look for a new job but right now he needs to focus on his school for now he will just need to think of ways to make his pocket budget fit with his daily needs.

This people at his new school are probably rich and he is the only one from the average family. He certainly can imagine a scene where he got bullied or boxed out by the class just like from those movies he saw at home.

I’m probably thinking too much?

Next day he woke up early to prepare and head out, once he arrived at school he went to where the faculty was.

Ren knocked on the faculty door waiting for his homeroom teacher to lead the way, he enrolled late and it’s already the start of the second semester so he can only patiently wait for the teacher to lead him the way as the other students are all in their respective rooms after the bell rung signaling the start of class.

So you are the new kid? You look really docile hahahahaha”

A middle aged man said as he looked at the small boy in front of him. Ren felt the teacher is sizing him up so he couldn’t help but stand a more straight than before

Good morning sir, I’m Ren Vista a first year.”

“I’m your homeroom teacher and you can just call me Mr. Kato”

Mr. Kato have the class attendance on his hand and gestured Ren to follow him towards the classroom. At this moment he can really feel the nerves and on his whole body shake from the nervousness ahhhh what should he do? He really wants to give a good impression on his classmates.

The door slide open and the class that is busy buzzing with gossips stood up and greet their teacher before sitting down then the students notice a small figure following mr. Kato and once again they begun to whisper to each other wanting to know the identity of the new student.

Ren’s eyes wander inside the room and he could only give a sigh of relief when he saw his friend Luke among the crowd.

Whew its someone I knew! I at the very least won’t be alienated from my class mates.

If there is something that they need to know when it comes to Ren there are times that he just can’t help but be a coward but at some point when it comes to silly things he gets some sort of courage like a goddamn idiot.

Luke is his childhood friend but after they moved out they rarely got the chance to see each other, luckily this era is the era of the internet so communicating is still convenient for the both of them.

Quiet everyone! Today we have a new classmate please be nice to him”

“Good morning everyone I’m Ren Vista please take care of –“

His words were cut off as he accidentally bit his own tongue on the process of introducing himself.

Wahhh humiliating! If this isn’t humiliating he doesn’t know what else to call it. Just on the first meeting he made a joke out of himself in front on all his classmates

His face is completely red like a ripe tomato and his eyes slightly teary from the pain he felt from biting his tongue. This deeply stirred the mother instincts of Ren’s female classmate.

‘Doesn’t this guys just looks like a middle schooler?!’

Ren looked clean and white, his face even held a little bit of baby fats on his face and don’t forget that super small face that others can’t help but be envious at the same time the cute baby is thin like he will be blown by the wind and now with his red face and teary eyes he just looks so pitiful ahhh.

Oh my goodness Ren-Ren sit here with this big sister!”

“Our section’s baby will sit with me !”

“Don’t worry we will take care of you”

This development is totally out of his expectation ! Why are they calling him baby? They are probably just the same age. Ren labelled as the class’ baby/ precious child is asked to sit on the empty chair at the back. His seatmate smiled at him.

hahaha the girls are really crazy right? I’m Jiro Lin Spade but you can call me Jiro everyone does.”

“Why are they calling me baby? I’m a grown man!”

Jiro looked at his thick arms then looked at Ren’s thin arms in comparison.

How could they not think so when you are this small and you even look so fragile?!

Though he just shook his head and decided to just keep all those thoughts inside his head. There are things left unsaid or it will really hurt a man’s pride

By the way this is the first time I’ve heard your family name. What business do you do?”

Yaaahh you can never go wrong with the business topic.

Jiro thought not thinking that this would be another landmine to step on. OMG this is it the development that he knew will happen sooner or later. Ren knew that his status would be determine by this question but he did not dare lie or he will just dig a deeper hell for himself.

Our family don’t do business I’m just here because of scholarship”

Wow ! then you need to tutor me Little Ren, I’m the last of class so I’ll count on you then. From now on you and me , we are the best buddies”

Ren grew surprise inside his head, this classmate did not discriminate against him at all even if he is poor but what’s with the ‘Little Ren’ he is poking fun on his height and he can’t help but be a little bit angry at his seat mate.

Oy Jiro shut your mouth and listen to class!” Mr. Kato exclaimed and threw an eraser to Jiro in which he nimbly dodge by ducking down, It looks like he is really experienced on dodging the eraser.

Frozen River likes this.
  4. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 3

Luke approached Ren when the bell indicated that it is time for lunch. Their seats are so far away from each other so he can’t just start a chat so randomly plus his seat is in front and can be easily seen by the teacher so passing a note to Ren would also be impossible.

Let’s go to lunch together?”

“sure but I brought my own lunch box is that okay?”

Luke gave Ren a warm smile and ruffle his hair.

Of course it is okay”

It is still fine, the cafeteria is free for everyone to eat from and he is still going to buy some food from the cafeteria so everything won’t be from naught and they won’t dare kick them out so brazenly like that.

Jiro wanted to join them but completely abandoned the idea when another classmate asked him to play basketball and eat at the court so he went so fast as the wind so excited to play to take a break from all of the head breaking he just experience.

Ren felt like the difficulty of the lesson is just so-so, anyways they are still first years so they are currently studying the fundamentals for next year.

Luke is taller than Ren by more than a head.

He silently comfort himself and in his heart he will grow taller than anyone else , he will be seven footer ! not just six but seven.

Ren congratulations for obtaining the scholarship later I’ll tell you where the dorm is”

Ah that’s right he nearly forgot about the dorm system of this school this way won’t he save more? The little prince of 1-A couldn’t help but be excited at this sudden conclusion.

This way won’t I save so much than ever ? Even if I got fired it wouldn’t matter for now just the lost rent fee is enough for him to eat full three times.

Then what room number are you staying at?” Ren asked his friend Luke, they could catch up this way or he can visit him sometimes aiyaaa what a perfect idea.

I didn’t avail a dorm since I have a driver to pick me up from school, my parents also did not allow me. You know it’s because our house is just near so they say sleeping on the dorm would be stupid and I should just stay at home.”

Ren rubbed his chin thinking deeply on what Luke’s parent is like and what he remembered are the pair of husband and wife doting on a child.

That’s right they only have one child Luke and they won’t be able to produce another offspring so all of their care and attention is pointed at Luke but they both can be so over protective at him at times. This precious young master is really pampered

Why are you looking at me like I’m a child? You’re the child between the two of us”

Excuse me ? This child you just called is already working part time jobs does this mean I’m committing child labor because we are poor?

The Little prince just wanted to hit someone at this moment but tried to calm down. Still he can’t believe it. Why is a pampered young master saying he is a child? Between him and Luke the one who hasn’t seen the world is him!!

His eyes narrowed like a small cat sizing up some stranger he wants to scratch.

Their small bantering got cut off when the sound of chairs falling was heard inside the cafeteria and the whole place turned awfully quiet one could hear a pin drop.

A teenager with a tall stature is on the middle of the commotion clearly his raise feet and posture looked like he is the one who just kicked the chairs to fall down. The teenager is looking at his spoiled food on the floor and he glared at the two chattering friends who bump into him causing this whole mess.

Ren feel like he saw this guy once but couldn’t put his finger on it.

Are you blind? “

His voice is relatively calm but the two boys couldn’t help but shiver from fear at the sight of the teenager glaring down at them. The boy is around six foot or taller his hair is kind of long and tied in a ponytail. Ren clicked his tongue in dismay .Why does he keep meeting with tall people this day ? is this some kind of curse?

Anyways this is not his business but why did Luke go where the commotion is?

“Hold it I’m the first year representative, what happened here?”

Why is Ren not surprise that Luke is the first year representative of their batch? Meaning he score the highest on the entrance examination. The teenager grumbled under his breath in annoyance while the two boys wanted to sing praises at Luke like their life have just been saved.

This is redemption! Even if they accidentally spilled the school tyrant’s food the first year rep still helped them to live for another day.

They are the one who bumped into me and spilled my food, I need compensation for my lunch”

He never did raise his deep voice but there is just this aura around him that people are afraid to reach out to him while his face is always on a default glare like expression.

It was all an accident we never dare to please let us off!”

Hearing their bickering back at forth trying to plead for mercy and be let off he can feel his head ache. Can’t these people just pay for his damn food and get lost his migraine is getting worse from all of their bullshit so he just decided to swing his fist at them.

Bam!

The crowd held another breath when the school tyrant hit both guys on the face.

It happened so fast the spectators stood their frozen watching the scene. Even Luke who is trying to mediate between the two partied didn’t managed to stop it from happening what got them more at awe is when he spoked mockingly.

Oh sorry I didn’t see you there and accidentally hit both of your face so let me off”

After saying his piece he walked away from the scene while others shouted how cool he is the other just became more wary of him. Surely that Mikhail Astin is worthy of his title as the school tyrant.

Frozen River likes this.
  5. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 4

Ahhhhhh you’re so lucky ! you managed to see all of that ? aish I am at the basketball court so I didn’t managed to see all of that crashing down. Bro is as cool as always”

Jiro started to fanboy shouting at their dorm.

It turns out that they are roommates at 105 and there is another bed unoccupied.

The room 105 have four residents in total Jiro, Ren and a senior Dean, the other one he still hasn’t meet

That bro you are talking about who is he actually?”

“Bro is bro you know! He is the school tyrant despite being in first year after defeating the former third year tyrant”

Ren feel like he already know the gist of it and didn’t want to hear anymore info but Jiro just keep blabbering on and on about Mikhail. Ahhh he really is an avid fan of the school tyrant that he even felt like this classmate of his could keep singing praises of Mikhail the whole night without stop.

Stop with your blabbering you’re disturbing little Ren from unpacking”

From how many time his classmates called him little Ren he somewhat felt numb and ignore the senior.

Anyways who is the fourth dorm mate?”

Ren looked at the empty bed and the empty table reserved for the fourth person on the dorm. If they didn’t tell him that there is someone else using the bed he would thought that their dorm consist of just three people.

The bed is neatly done ready to be sleep on but there are no clues of a person using it prior.

Hmmmm you wanna know? Ask me more ! “

Why does it looks like a tail is behind Jiro and it is wagging happily as he wants to be ushered to spill some tea.

Ren reluctantly asked him just to get things over with while Dean just tactically ignored the stupid Jiro.

Of course it’s my bro Mikhail Astin.”

Eh? The school tyrant?! He is roommates with that person? Can he even sleep peacefully at night?

He can feel a sweat rolling down his temple as he try to imagine all sorts of possibility when staying together with the school tyrant. Do they need to pay protection fee every month? Ren wanted to pack his things and leave but his finance is holding him back from doing so.

Don’t worry too much he is at least civil as long as you say sorry when you did something wrong” Dean said to ease the scared boy.

He enrolled in the school late so it’s not like there are some vacant room for him to go, this is his only choice or he will still need to wait for the third years to graduate and then choose a new room to go. Ren decided to just still his nerves heh not like the school tyrant can kill him on the school grounds.

The door creaked open and Mikhail entered the room.

At this close distance of course Ren immediately remembered him.

Aha this guy is the reason why he got fired, even though he pay for the bread and the medical fees in which fyi he didn’t use for medicine but for the bike’s damage.

Why is a girl in our dorm room?”

A girl? Does he look like a girl to him ?! He is even wearing the male uniform clearly he is a male. Bah he can accept being called a child but a girl that’s just …..

Mikhail felt that he said something wrong on the passing and tried to look closely at the new dorm mate the more he tried to look closer the more his eyes squinted, it looks like a glare to put him into place and it’s scary.

Senior Dean head chopped the school tyrant and he stopped glaring at Ren for a while.

Welcome to the dorm here have some candy, I’m Mikhail Astin”

Ren accepted the strawberry candy that Mikhail put on his palms and nod his head introducing in return.

I’m Ren Vista”

“Ren-Ren I’ve got it”

Ren’s face turned black from hearing such endearing nickname coming from the school tyrant.

Where did Ren-ren came from? Why does it sounds like a child’s nickname, if it’s a nickname they want to give him can’t they just stick with his name. Logically speaking its already so short there is no need for nicknames.

Ren wanted to say a bunch of cursing but refrain himself for doing so. Tch not like the school tyrant would listen to him if worst come to worst he might even receive a hit for doing so and that is something he did not want on his first day at the dorm.

Mikhail thought that one of his dorm mate brought a girl when he saw a thin , small figure is talking animatedly on the center of the room. Of course he couldn’t be more wrong that person is another dorm mate who just transferred in the middle of the year with his scholarship.

Everyone is saying it is a scholarship given by the government or some sort of group but he knew that it is not the truth, there must be someone sponsoring the little prince. Who would give a scholarship for a single student to study at this kind of expensive school , logically they would give scholarship to normal private schools and host multiple of them at once.

Hmmm or maybe he is just overanalyzing this things as always

Ren felt odd this guy doesn’t seem to remember him? He is about to get hit by a bike on a downslope, is that something not shocking enough for Mikhail for him to remember his face? Well that’s also good he can just ignore the school tyrant and happily go with his own way of life. It’s already bad luck that he have the same dorm number with this guy.

Anyways he is in the advance class so they won’t need to meet hehehe at most they can only see each other at the dorm room.

Frozen River likes this.
  6. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 5

Morning came a little bit early when the sound of an alarm clocked wake the whole dorm room of 105. The alarm never stopped and even the deep sleeper Ren woke up because of the alarm set in loop.

Who the hell set that fucking alarm three am in the morning?!” Mikhail growled from anger his face black

Surprisingly there is a figure still sleeping soundly on his own bed with a black phone ringing beside his bed. Ren threw a pillow at Jiro wanting to suffocate him at his sleep while Mikhail jumped down on his bed and tried to literally choke the sleeping Jiro

Bro why? Argh ! Letsfmooego “

“Just die you stupid shit!”

The whole room is so chaotic while Dean tried to separate the two of them not wanting any murder to occur on the room he is residing in.

Ren just wanted to hit him once and then sleep but who let him wake the school tyrant at three am. He couldn’t help but let out a small yawn just sleep while they are arguing bah, he can still sleep it’s still early for this shit.

“Stop this ! Kill him when he leave the dorm. There right in the hallway but don’t you dare commit it here”

Dean also wanted his sleep and tried his best to prevent a murder happening in this room just thinking of a sleepless night being interview at the police station because of murder he can’t help but have a headache.

Bro I’m sorry I just want to wake up early and prepare breakfast for everyone because we now have a new dorm mate”

Jiro looked pitiful sighing like that with a hunch back, The pitiful sight of Jiro did nothing to ease the anger of Mikhail and he leave the room with a huff after grabbing his jacket. The door slammed with a loud ‘thud’

Ren felt that this dorm room is really messy, he secretly dissed Jiro inside his head

If you don’t wake up with your own alarm then don’t set one idiot.

This is the reason why sharing the common space is hard, inside the dorm is a shared bathroom and a mini kitchen.

I’m sorry everyone I’ll cook breakfast as a sorry”

Ren and Dean decided to sleep again as it really is still early.

Mikhail did not return to the room after that as he jogged around the school trying to calm down his anger and urge to punch someone. He is the type of person who does not want to be disturbed while sleeping and have a temper when forcefully woken up

-

Just before the bell rang Ren is already seated on the back room with his head leaning on the table. He said he would continue sleeping but who would have thought that he couldn’t do it after all now he felt drowsy.

This is bad the classes are about to start and I can’t doze off!!

Luke approached the withered Ren and handed him a congee to eat for breakfast. Ren wanted to reject the congee as he have already eaten a buffet of breakfast made by his roommates but at the same time he could not reject Luke’s goodwill of buying him some breakfast.

He accept it and ate it as fast as he can despite his bulging stomach but doing so just made his constitution worse than before.

I guess you really are hungry mmmm I’ll bring you breakfast another time”

“Okay thank you Luke”

Ren tried to force a smile despite feeling bad but Luke did not notice anything out of the blue and felt that he really did a good job on bringing his childhood friend some breakfast, after all he knew just how poor the little prince is.

Class started but Ren couldn’t focus.

Ahhhh he ate too much and his stomach hurt so much that he can feel cold sweats roll down on the nape of his neck. Ren clenched his hands into a fist in an attempt to hold a grip on reality and not doze off.

He abruptly stand from his seat when he felt something coming up from his throat, the whole class looked at him even the teacher writing on the blackboard stopped what he is doing to look back and saw the transfer student change his face color from black to blue.

Clearly something is wrong with the student.

Ren did not want to be rude but if he waited for permission he might just vomit in front of the whole class and that would be a sorry sight to behold.

Not bothering to say anything he decided he will just say sorry later and rush to the bathroom as fast as he can.

Argh this sucks” Ren said as he wiped the corners of his mouth but then another round of vomiting occurred.

The bathroom is empty as everyone is in their respective classrooms listening to the lesson for the day. Only the sounds of vomiting and running water can be heard from inside.

Ahhhh I’m done just my second day and this is happening to me

Ren couldn’t help but rant inside his head as he held onto the wall for support. It might also because he indulge himself on too much food that he forgot he capacity then he really can’t reject Luke so that just result to this pathetic image.

Maybe he will rest on the floor for now.

The door burst open from a kick on the other side although at this moment Ren couldn’t give out a shout he still jolt from shock.

Oyyy are you still alive?”

“Mik-oh?”

Ren stopped mid sentence when he got carried all of the sudden.

He is really laying limp on his arms ,no energy to move anymore. He does not care anymore where he will be taken by this school tyrant he felt empty after throwing up all of his breakfast

I’ll take you to the infirmary”

With Ren’s little energy that he managed to accumulate he fished out a small strawberry candy at passed it on to the school tyrants breast pocket.

Reward”

Frozen River likes this.
  7. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 6

Mikhail sat on the rooftop while eating the strawberry candy given to him by the small student he saw on the bathroom. He heard him vomiting inside the bathroom for a long time and even his small body tremble from his touch but at that circumstance he even managed to give him a piece of candy as a reward.

That’s right the guy called him Miko. Is that supposed to be a nickname from Mikhail?

Sweet”

Mikhail can feel the candy melt on his mouth and he laid down back on the floor of the roof top.

Oyyy wake up argh I can’t believe I have to fetch you to go to your class”

A female voice complained near him that his eyes shot open again. The third year student wanted to smack that stupid lazy boy , she is busy preparing for her college exam why is she being excuse from class just to fetch Mikhail?!

If you don’t stand up I’ll kick you to death! You might not see my face properly but you sure know my voice right?!”

This female third year student that is complaining loudly is Lilian Astin. The school tyrant’s sister hah she is much more brutal than Mikhail blabbering all day about being the older sister when ordering him around but when it comes to doing her duty as the older one she starts to complain nonstop until one’s ear bleed.

The story on how Mikhail became the tyrant ? This girl is the main culprit but that is a story for another time.

What’s the use of listening?”

Okay, okay this sister know you are plenty smart but do you need to brag about it? Do you want this big sister to give you a goddamn lesson.

Fuck you! stupid brother just freaking attend ! If you don’t want to then sleep on the classroom so I won’t need to look for you tch”

Mikhail stood up not like he can stay here any further with his sister around, sleeping on the classroom would also be fine.

-

Ren woke up from the infirmary ahh that’s right he got carried here? How embarrassing is that, fainting from vomiting too much haissst his stomach is too weak.

That’s right ahhh class!”

I’m here to lead you back to the dorm it’s currently lunch”

Jiro said and Ren noticed that he is sitting beside the bed of the infirmary erm his eyes lose focus earlier and he thought that he saw the school tyrant and the same person carried him here? Is that real or a delusion just like cat his eyes narrowed.

You’re lucky Luke followed you to the comfort room and then he said that he saw you on the floor and then carried you into the infirmary aiyaaah anyone would receive a great shock seeing that and that happened to you because you ate too much. Little Ren I don’t know if I would laugh or not when I heard that!!”

Ahhh so it’s Luke who saw me? I guess it must really be my own delusion that it is the school tyrant who picked me up. Where’s my candy? Did I drop it somewhere?

The little of class 1-A received a rush of visitors just before lunch ended.

Our Poor Ren-ren”

“I’ll take care of you boy aiyaaa you’re so fragile”

Mostly there are girls wanting to flock onto him to check if he is alright. His label as their classroom’s darling/little prince had further been solidify just after his second day and there is nothing Ren can do to undo this title.

He gave an awkward laugh in return, he is not someone used to people taking care of him, all of this is new to him but in a way strangely it feels warm on his chest.

Maybe he just need a top tier seme to take care of him.”

“sshhhh idiot don’t say that here”

Ren felt that he would need to try and give them something in return and that something is something that he know too well. He can wake up early and make some cookies for his classmates and dorm mates for the warm welcome.

It won’t be that expensive but everyone could enjoy some together at break.

Feeling energize once again Ren decided he will shop at the afternoon after class for the cookies ingredients and a pack of chocolate to add on as a flavor.

He can feel his hands shaking from excitement and he is even smiling at himself that he did not notice his classmate looking at him like they are looking at a child if he could read his classmate’s thoughts he would burst from anger.

Who dare call me cute?! I’m not cute ! I’m manly okay!

That would be how he would react without any doubt as he have a complex about being called small and cute.

Okay stop hanging out on the classroom go and bring your little classmate along with you”

Ren felt his jaw drop, even the school nurse is calling him little. Just everyone wait he will grow so big like a bean sprout that everyone will be shocked and would never dare call him small or little anymore.

The last period is English literature so he let his mind float for a while. He skimmed through the student handbook and there is no rules saying it is prohibited to do some part time job probably because some student here are working on their family’s company while studying.

The teacher noticed Ren staring into space but he did not call him as he heard that the student came from the infirmary he might be feeling unwell so he just called the top student of the advance class Luke.

Luke please read the passage number 5

Luke nod his head and stood up he read the fifth passage aloud his voice is the only sound inside the room as everyone else is listening attentively to the discussion and his voice is soothing to the ears.

The other girls even said that hearing the rep’s voice close to their ears can make one pregnant.

Frozen River likes this.
  8. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 7

Everyone is listening to the representative but when he looked back at Ren the little prince is busy staring into space his mind probably in the outer space. Luke can only sigh at this action of him dazing off and sit back on to his seat.

The orange light coming from the window covered the whole classroom with its color Ren snapped out of his dazed state when the harsh light is flashed through his body.

He looked around realizing the classes is still ongoing tch he doesn’t want to be the school’s scum who didn’t study despite having a scholarship. Ah he will need to catch up with the earlier lesson he missed because he ate too much , how tragic.

Class dismiss remember to re-read this story as we will have an oral recitation next meeting!”

The class were filled with groans from the teenager when the teacher announced an oral recitation. The teacher ignored them and walked out of the classroom when he felt that they all understood.

The students are just saying stuff like they don’t want to study or read that story but they will still do it or they might fail the recitation.

That teacher of theirs ahhhh it’s just the first week of the second semester and he wants to kill his students?

Ren practically jumped off his seat excited to make a batch of cookies for his classmates and room mates.

He did not wait for Luke nor Jiro and just left the room as soon as the teacher left, he prefer shopping alone so he can take his time on picking some ingredients and it ‘s not like the students here knows anything about shopping.

Worst case scenario he will need to stay vigilant watching those young masters especially Jiro, he seems someone easily trick by other people.

He went downtown walking on his own pace, its been a while since he have this much time after school not bothering to rush to work as soon as the bell rung.

I can’t stay idle like this I need to find a work soon!

After walking for a while he saw the super market and entered the store. It might be because he is so busy with shopping that he did not notice when the sky already turned dark, the little student paid his things and got shocked by how fast time has past when he is busy shopping ingredients for the cookies.

What’s the use of trying to catch the last bus at the station? He is far from it and he can’t run with all of the ingredients he is carrying.

Its been a while since I bake, I’ll borrow the cafeteria and wake up early in the morning.

Despite the luxury living conditions in every dorm room and the pre-install kitchen. It is still a mini one just for the basic needs and there is no oven installed, he also can’t work there so early or his dorm mates might wake up from all of the clacking of him mixing and baking.

Mik-oh I mean Mr. Astin what are you doing sitting over there?”

Mikhail looked up from where he is sitting when he heard a familiar voice. Why is the little kid calling him Mr? Did he not realize he already called him by the funny nickname of Miko?

Mikhail who completely misunderstood Ren’s fast way of speaking didn’t mind the little nickname on the contrary he find it pleasing. This is the first time someone is not afraid of him and even wants to call him intimately like an old friend.

You can call me Miko I don’t mind”

Ren felt shocked but complied even though it’s a bit excessive calling each others nickname despite not being that close.

Then you can call me Ren-ren or just Ren”

Meh what’s the use of him trying to act reserved almost everyone in the whole school is calling him nicknames so he would just pre-determine that one person is not allowed him to call him little Ren.

Mikhail had long been sitting on the ground and only after a few minutes did Ren notice. It seems like the place is littered with bodies and the school tyrant is even sitting on one?! Eh?

Are these people dead?! Should he call the ambulance or the police.

Mikhail did not notice the panicked on Ren’s face as he stood up and dust himself feeling quite energize and seeing the silhouette of the paper bag he grabbed it to carry on his arms.

I’ll carry it for you and then lets just call a taxi to go back”

Taxi, are you crazy?!”

Ren did not noticed he raised his voice on the school tyrant when he heard him casually mentioning taking the taxi.

That’s crazy expensive where would he get the money to pay the taxi fare. This rich young master is really arghh he first planned to walk from the down town back to the dorms since the last trip of the bus had already left. If he really followed this suggestion then his wallet would be completely empty.

Ren-Ren ,don’t worry about anything else I’ll handle the fare.”

Why did Mikhail said his name so sweetly like that? Maybe not that sweetly but it sounds like they are someone so close to each other like a best friend?

Bro, you are acting so out of character okay? Have you been punched so hard by your enemies your brain shook a little and so your thoughts got all messed up now?

Ren did not voice his thoughts and just tried to search for the familiar strawberry candy he is always keeping on his pocket.

Then as thanks I will give you this!”

This is one of his favorite candies and the only thing he have right now on him

(!)

It seems like the little student is always giving out this type of strawberry candy as thanks?

He accepted the candy and stuffed it in his pocket before hailing a taxi so they could go back to their dorm.

Frozen River likes this.
  9. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 8

Ah I forgot” The school tyrant said without a care as he looked at the closed gate of their school.

Their dorm is located on the school grounds so they need to pass this gate to enter.

After returning and going down on the taxi Ren couldn’t helped but be frozen when he saw a big lock on the gate of the school. This is to prevent the student from leaving and someone entering after the curfew.

The problem is Ren did not know that there is a curfew it seems like nobody told him about it and even Mikhail forgot about it.

Isn’t this bad ? I mean super bad !”

“I’ve got a place nearby” Mikhail said without any care while Ren chanted him to just die inside his mind.

He got a place but Ren got nothing, no relatives , no money , no nothing. Ren could only try to calm himself down as he did not notice the time himself while doing grocery after all Mikhail even helped him catch a ride back at the dormitory only for the entrance to be close.

Ren jolt back in shock when he saw a face so close to his invading his personal space just a little more and their nose would be touching.

No need to cry I’ll make things work if you really want to go back.”

Mikhail pat his head and began to climb the gate?! He is efficient in doing so and first put the grocery he is caring on the other side gently place it down on the ground before going back to the other side.

You can step on my shoulders then it’ll be easier for you to climb the rest and then go back down on the other side”

The little student stared at the school dumbfounded for a while before he snapped out from his thoughts because he is directly picked up by Mikhail and place on his shoulders with ease the position is just like when a father carried his son and put on his shoulders to sit.

Ren did not have time to argue anymore as he was met with a pair of clear eyes like the person is to hurry up and climb to the other side.

Aren’t I heavy?”

“Too light and too short, are you even eating three times a day?”Mikhail said as he supported the small body climbing up on the gate.

Ren decided he would not bother speaking with Mikhail anymore. How dare he to call him short? He will still grow and be a giant in the future just he wait hehehe he can’t help but imagine himself standing so tall and staring down at everyone then after a while he can just casually bump into them and say something along the lines of ‘sorry, you are so small I did not see you there’.

As he is busy thinking of the future he did not stop the least bit to climb.

Mikhail watched as the little student nimbly jumped down and land on his two feet and then picked up the grocery he have set down on the floor. It’s such a shame he can’t clearly see him because of the darkness. He can somewhat imagine a smug expression on that face though that’s all in his imagination as he can’t clearly see what expression that small of his held.

Hurry and climb up on this side too!” Ren shouted to usher the school tyrant to hurry up.

Prrrrt!!!

The sound of a whistle from far away was heard even the sound of hurried footsteps made Ren stiff.

Oy!oy! isn’t this bad?!

Mikhail glance at his back two figures from the dark is running towards him, if he is not mistaken it might be the guards patrolling the area.

I’ll be going back to my residence hurry along to the dorm or you’ll get caught”

Mikhail briefly said before he run into the other direction and the guards followed suit telling him to stop.

Ren can only felt thankful to the school tyrant even if he did not mean to help him from the sequence of event he helped him so he decided on his head that he will put the mot chocolate on his portion of cookies as thanks.

Arriving at room 105 the senior Dean is standing on the door like he is waiting for something or someone?

“Where have you been its passed curfew and already nine at night.”

Actually Ren did not notice the time and maybe it took too much time when he walked downtown and when he shopped that it really is considered late at night, he didn’t even managed to eat dinner such a bummer.

I got into shopping that I lost track of time- ouch!”

He got his well deserved head chop and was lead inside the dorm room, Jiro was casually laying down while playing with his phone when he looked behind Ren. He know that his bro could not hide behind the petite body of Ren but he looked anyways.

I thought you are going shopping with bro? “ Jiro asked kind of confused why they did not return at the same time.

(?)

“No I went alone and then I met him while going back but he said that he will go back to his nearby residence.”

Jiro gave a funny look before he nod his head and flopped back into his bed and Dean just told him to wash up and rest for the night.

The little student felt that he really owed the school tyrant this time even letting him step on his shoulders despite his dirty shoes, wait speaking of shoes isn’t Mikhail wearing their white uniform. Oh my goodness his shoes would definitely leave a mark on his uniform.

He can always just ask him about the shirt and then he can clean it by himself before returning it back.

For now he should rest then study the literature their teacher wants them to study. He still need to quickly catch up on the lessons before sleeping so even though the lights are out there is still a lamp opened on the small study table on the corner of the room.

Frozen River likes this.
  10. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 9

Ren woke up early to borrow the cafeteria’s kitchen to bake some cookies for his classmates. Just before the sun rises he have already washed up and went to the kitchen the prep done.

It took him a long time before he finished the batches of cookies and so he arrived at the classroom just before the bell rung.

Jiro approached him first the sweet smell of the cookies stick on his clothes but that is not the main issue here, his chatter box classmate’s gossip soul had been ignited and he looked left and right before bending down to whisper some juicy gossips onto Ren.

Hey have you heard the news?” Jiro whispered afraid that someone would hear him.

What news?”

Ren tilted his head in confusion wanting to hear more of this news his classmate is telling.

Bro is caught outside of the school grounds and he even wore the same uniform back to school. Some said that he spent the night on one of her girls house then it broke into a fight resulting to him wearing that dirty uniform hehehe the juicy part is that the foot prints on bro’s uniform is because he asked the girl to climb on the window and escape.”

Ren can feel his face blacken. How can such a rumor appear so suddenly it sounds so wild haissst if only he haven’t been on the scene and is not the one who caused that print on the school tyrant’s uniform he can feel at ease.

What do this people mean the tyrant’s girl? Well the part about Mikhail fighting is true so that acceptable but the other things are lies.

How can you be so sure that it’s true?”

Yeah, they should not believe on those baseless rumors its bad ahhhh. Now he cannot casually ask the school tyrant for his uniform or he might be linked at him .

It’s just a rumor and I’m not the one who spread it I’m just informing you why are you getting angry at me?”

Ren did not speak any further when he saw Jiro’s wronged face.

Why do you look like that when you are busy gossiping about other people? Class started so there is no time to say anything else and he went back to his seat.

They greet the teacher and sat down to listen in the class.

-

PE class and the boys was split into two groups to play basketball while the girls are playing badminton on the other side of the court.

What are you doing just staring, you won’t join?”

Luke sat beside Ren who is busying himself watching the their other classmates play basketball.

I don’t know how to play basketball and I sleep late at night because I studied the lessons I missed when I went to the cafeteria” Ren said his eyes not straying away from the boys playing basketball.

He absolutely won’t tell that he might not get asked to join because of his height and he can’t also shoot the basketball because of it.

The little student doesn’t really have any time for sports so just watching other people enjoy their youth is satisfying to him, now he sounds like an old man looking after the kids but this is perfect after sweating and all that he can give them the cookies he baked and that would be perfect!

The representative noticed how focus his childhood friend is looking at the other boys in class and feel somewhat bitter inside his heart, he also want to show off and all that. He wants to show his cool side to this little guy and he wants to be someone he looked on so he decided that he would join the other boys.

Ren I’ll join them you just watch me I’ll play for the both of us.” Luke said as he run towards their classmates wanting to switch in with someone else.

The girls stopped playing badminton when they saw that Luke will play, his popularity is something evident just from his face girls go crazy but combined with his temper he really is a top notch specimen of a boyfriend for the girls.

Ren is just casually sitting on the floor when all of the girls suddenly crowd in front of him wanting to see the mach. Not bothering to exert any extra effort he did not try to push his way through the crowd and just left and went to the other court beside this.

There is another class playing.

This gym is really big and the facilities are complete so it’s no wonder there are people playing ping pong while there is an ongoing basketball match. They really did not hold back and multiple classes can use the gymnasium at once.

On one corner of the gym the school tyrant is also just sitting, he did not have the chance to change out of his dirty uniform and his stomach is growling. When will lunch break starts?

Ren who immediately spot the tall figure of Mikhail approached him with a guilty expression holding a pack of home made cookies, maybe if he give these they can make amends and he won’t get angry at him for dirtying his uniform.

Miko!”

Mikhail turned his head to the sound of the voice there is only one person who calls him that so he knew who it is.

It is probably the little Student

Here eat some cookies, sorry I’ve made your uniform dirty”

Mikhail just shrugged and accepted the cookies. It seems like when they met this student will always give him something to eat despite being so thin and small

Why aren’t you playing with your friends?”

“Eh? Ahh that’s because I can’t reach the ring and I will be a burden on the team.”

Ren told the school tyrant, he tried to be honest with him because he is still guilty about that and the guy helped him last night.

Okay then I got it.”

What do you get? Ren wanted to ask but just decided to zip his mouth, he can’t understand how his brain works so its better to just shut his mouth and not comment on his words and actions.

Frozen River likes this.
  11. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 10

After shooting another three pointer Luke turned back to see how his friend reacted only to see an empty spot where his childhood friend has been. A feeling of disappointment washed all over him for a second before he continue to play.

Mikhail ate the cookies first and then he decided that he can grant the wish of this little student. He grabbed a ball on one corner of the room and placed it on Ren’s tiny hands, even his hands is proportioned to his body and can’t easily grabbed the ball just like a girl.

What are we going to play basketball with just the two of us?” Ren asked kind of confused by the school tyrant’s action of passing him the ball.

If they both played won’t this be just plain bullying him on the court? He can’t play the sports and he can’t reach the ring nor he knows how to throw a three pointer if they played he is just doomed to be beaten up, grounded to the ground.

eh? AHHHH what are you doing?”

Ren couldn’t help but exclaim when Mikhail put his hands on his arm pits and lift him up with ease as he walked towards the basketball ring.

Still dumbfounded the small student doesn’t understand the action of his dormmate.

Quickly shoot the ball.”

Ren tried to do so but the ball rebounded despite the small distance between him and the ring that he couldn’t help but freeze on the spot. Mikhail’s eyes widen when he heard the sound of the ball bouncing back to the ground after it rebounded that he couldn’t help but shake as he tried to conceal his laughter from spilling out.

Ahhh how embarrassing and you stupid Miko just laugh! Why are you trying so hard to conceal your laughter when I can clearly feel your arms shaking and obviously your face is almost red.

Mikhail put him down again to pick the ball and passed it to him indicating they should try again.

Maybe it’s because I’m holding you like that, how about you sit on my shoulders like how we did it before on the gate?”

The little student agreed, anyways they already started this so he can’t go unless he shoot that ball into the ring though this is technically cheating.

Anyways no matter how stupid this looks like everyone is busy watching the basketball match on the other side of the court that nobody would notice them.

The school tyrant kneeled so Ren could hop on with ease on his shoulder as he supported his back so he won’t fall down. It would be bad if he fell and hit his head, Mikhail is afraid that this thin boy would be injured just like that if he is one bit careless.

This time the ball went in with a ‘swoosh’ and Ren feel elated all over even if he used this human tower to help him achieve it. In a way this looks like a mission to be made so he doesn’t mind playing like this.

What are the two of you doing?” Luke asked with a dark expression on his face.

Ren nearly fall out flat on the ground from the shock of someone speaking behind him luckily Mikhail caught him in his arms at the last second but the crowd now facing at them in their eyes it looks like they are hugging.

The representative looked at the two figure with a complicated expression on his face. Why does that tyrant want to associate himself with his family’s pearl? This is unacceptable and the school scum should stay away from a good student.

On the other hand the rotten fangirls started to blow up as they saw the scene and what’s more seeing the angry expression of the school rep they couldn’t help but wonder if this is the fight of the two top for the cute unaware bottom.

One took a picture and send it on the forum and after a few seconds that forum exploded like a missile launched with seconds interval.

Some wants to support the bad boy school tyrant while the others want to support the model student representative. There are many sides and speculation happening at the same time but the people involved did not know this is currently happening on a hidden forum of the school.

Mikhail’s eyes narrowed as he looked fiercely at Luke.

“Who are you again?”

The school tyrant said he doesn’t know the first year representative who scored top on the entrance exam? The student body got shock at first but remembered that the student did not attend the entrance ceremony so it is understandable.

I’m Luke Revel remember that” Luke said wanting to pull Ren’s arms so he would go towards him.

Are they friends? Why are they looking at each other so intensely?

Why are you suddenly pulling on someone?!” Mikhail slapped the hands away trying to reach on to the little student’s wrist.

Miko why are you acting like a mad dog that’s my childhood friend” Ren frowned when Mikhail slapped the hand of the representative out of impulse.

Mikhail did not say anything just scrunching his face but did not bother explaining himself , he can’t exactly tell the little student that he is just afraid that his wrist would redden and hurt later if that guy forcefully pull him like that.

The others clearly heard Ren called the school tyrant ‘Miko?’ what’s with that nickname? He even dare to act so coquettishly with him?

Ren completely unaware of others labelling him acting coquettishly to the school tyrant did not notice the way everyone watching have their mouths open.

Ah! he remember about the cookies and it looks like everyone is done with playing so he scurried away like a little animal on the corner while the others watch his action as he picked up a pink paper bag and passed out cookies wrapped on a plastic with red ribbon as a seal.

Thank you for taking care of me please accept this.”

The students who receive it thanked Ren and he continue to pass it while the other classmate label him with another title as a good little brother without him knowing.

Frozen River likes this.
  12. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 11

Two weeks after Ren enrolled in the school he is fairing well with the class though sometimes his classmates would act weird with him especially the girls who would ask him about the school tyrant. Of course he couldn’t answer as after their interactions on the court they did not speak with each other as he only came back to sleep on the dorm.

In the first place he couldn’t help but be nervous by him since he always seems to glare at him without reasons.

Sure there are times that he feel that Mikhail is not hostile against him but it can’t be helped that with his ferocious glare all of the good will vanished into thin air and he just want to run and hide away from him.

Little Ren let’s watch a movie this Saturday! Please, if you agree then we can persuade the senior or bro to come along come on it will be my treat you won’t need to spend a single cent I just need to watch this in the cinema!” Jiro said clinging on Ren’s clothes like his life depends on watching that movie.

What if they did not agree? “

Ren felt sorry at Jiro as he looks like he will bang his head on the table if Ren did not agree to this set-up hmmm why does he seems like a bait for the other dorm mates?

Just try to act cute and pitiful then tell them that you really want to watch it”

Ren felt his face blacken when he heard Jiro, why is he the one supposed to make an effort when this dorm mate of his is the one who wanted to invite the other resident of 105?

He felt that he is being used by his seat mate and eyes him suspiciously. What did he mean by act cute and pitiful? He doesn’t know how to do those things.

“I don’t want to I’ll just casually ask them if they want to tag along and if they reject it then I’m the only one that can accompany you.”

Jiro did not say anything and just wished that the other two would join them.

When they went back to the dorm after eating dinner Ren casually asked the two of them and quickly got the okay sign just like that. Jiro is so excited that for the first time the whole dorm mates will have an outside outing and what’s more the activity is watching his most awaited series on the cinema though he really can’t show the excited expression on his face or the others might get suspicious and ask why Ren is the one who invited them.

Ren looked at Jiro whose facial expression is literally blank unlike his usual expression. He wonder if he really is happy about the sequence of event that happened.

I’m going to sleep now just wake me up if I oversleep and don’t try to set an alarm if you’re not going to wake up.”

If you don’t want to die by the hands of the school tyrant.

Ren wanted to continue but he did not say it out loud his thoughts only remained inside his head.

Little Ren I’ll prepare some sandwiches for breakfast then we can just buy some snacks on the cinema.”

“That’s okay senior.”

Mikhail did not join in the conversation as he is busy playing on something on the cellphone that Ren couldn’t understand, perhaps he is playing some games or watching some videos.

The little student’s body sank down on the soft mattress as he wonder what movie they are going to watch completely forgetting to ask Jiro about the title but too lazy to move and ask the boy so he closed his eyes.

Anyways they are already going to watch the film tomorrow its no use getting a sleepless night for curiosity.

Its finally lights off and the residents of room 105 sleep soundly waiting for tomorrow.

Next morning everyone woke up early to prepare and so they can grab a good seat to watch but it seems like Jiro already reserved some tickets in advance with a good seat. Its really not like him at all to be so prepared when he even forget his own ball pen whenever class started.

I’ll keep your tickets on me for a while and right now lets take the train!”

Ren did not feel anything weird when taking the train but this rich students can they handle public transportations?

Dean heave a sigh thinking he should have asked his driver to send them off if they are going to take the public transportation, he knew from rumors that the place is always jam pack with people and wonder if their little Ren would be squished into paste.

Coincidentally the school tyrant is thinking of the same thing as he looked at that thin body frame of the little student while he is holding a yellow tote bag on his left arm.

Why do you insist on taking public transportation ? We could just take a taxi.”

Taxi? Nope the fare is so high before he could even respond properly Ren’s head is already shaking from left to right. Completely forgetting that this elite students are reach he feel up his thin wallet in comparison to Jiro’s and he feel that he mustn’t let the group take a taxi.

Let’s just take the train it could also be an experience to everyone.”

Mikhail did not care about taking the public transportation as he usually do so on daily basis not wanting to take the car while Jiro also do so whenever he sneak out of the house only the senior Dean feel conflicted on taking it as it will be his first time as a young master to go along with the mass to go to his own destination.

He realized that the group is in agreement on taking it and did not bother with complaining. Since he is already here he could just take is as another experience with his mundane life.

Frozen River likes this.
  13. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 12

It is not an exaggeration when the news said that the train is jam packed with people especially on rush hours. Dean felt that he will be squished to death by the people as another rush of them is trying to go in despite it being space less.

Ren felt that the air is being pushed out of his lungs on the train but he never said anything as this is a daily occurrence but his tiny body did not help him on standing straight on the rocking train. He can’t even hold the handles to stabilize himself because he can’t reach it damn it!

Hold into my arms so you won’t fall.”

Mikhail said as he wrapped his arms around his waist to support Ren while Ren internally cried of happiness for his help. Someone noticed he is having a problem and helped him.

The school tyrant’s face could be said to be handsome a top tier male if only he did not narrow his eyes on you like he is staring at his enemy looking at him now with his default expression he felt that Mikhail who looks like this is really good.

Yah! What is he thinking ? Ren felt like slapping himself awake.

Ren uttered a small thanks and grabbed on Mikhail’s arms like his life depends on it.

Dean managed to stabilize himself despite his first time on the train but he got sweep along the crowd getting separated from the others, Jiro also got separated and only the two holding each other remained together. Since they know where they should go they did not bother mindlessly pursuing the others and just remained where they are standing.

It’s not like they can even move to fish out their phones on their pocket because it’s really tight and hard to move inside the train especially now that’s rush hour on a weekend

Ren decided that he would not move until they left this vehicle but who would have thought that out of nowhere something would poke his behind. At first he thought that it is just his imagination but after it being repeated a few times and now his butt have been squeeze by something or maybe someone.

EEEEKK!”

Mikhail heard his sudden shriek and turned to look at the small boy he is supporting with his arms. The small boy looks pale but he cannot access what he is feeling right now.

Ren-ren what’s wrong?” He tried to ask with a somewhat low voice worried about the little guy he is supporting.

Ren felt the color on his face drain as he realize that someone is feeling him up from behind he can even hear the rag voice of the person near his ear.

I’m a man damn it ! Why does he need to feel me up? Are you that thirsty even thirsting on a boy’s body stop touching I’m gonna punch you arghhhhh!!!

Ren stared blankly at Mikhail his expression kind of complicated not knowing if he should tell him or not since it really is uncomfortable but at the same time it doesn’t mean that he can clearly tell that another man is feeling him up because he thought that it will really hurt his pride as a man.

It’s nothing……”

Mikhail notice the shivering of Ren’s body and thought that something is wrong. He looked down and notice a hand gripping on some part of Ren’s body and he immediately feel that what the man is doing is really inappropriate that he couldn’t help but scrunch his face in disgust.

He pulled Ren closer to his body in an embrace and slapped the man’s hand trying to inch another feel on the little student’s butt.

After slapping the hand away he immediately grabbed it, he won’t let this molester get away with doing things like this to other passengers yet again.

This guy is a molester feeling up my acquaintance!” His loud shout attracted the people on the train and saw two boys and one man.

The man sneered thinking that he could still reverse the whole situation on this students especially looking at how this guy looks super vicious.

That’s a lie I’m just helping this student being bullied by this big one!” aiyaa anyways the little one is so docile he can’t manage to speak back and who should people believe in this circumstance? The molester looks decent even wearing a business suit while this student is nothing.

He felt that his credibility is much more higher than the student and even purposely showing the now bruising hand to others.

Aiyaah you even hit this old man so hard for trying to protect this little one.”

Mikhail didn’t care about this old man’s shit he will drag him to the police station even if it is by force.

Why would I bully my boyfriend? You stupid old man better not try to feel him up or I really will beat you up.”

Ren’s eyes widen.

w-who is your boyfriend ahhhhhh!!!! He clutched the school tyrant’s clothes hiding his red face but to the people it looks like the small student is hiding in the protection of his lover.

That’s right who wouldn’t be angry if someone is feeling up there lover the bruise on that old man’s hand is appropriate what more he deserve to be beaten up. A molester trying to twist the story bah you wish you can get away with thing hahahaha let’s see you try.

I’m going down the next station I’ll help bring this man to the police.”

Mikhail agreed when two buff office workers said anyways he took a picture of the molester’s face. If that old man manage to run away he can just hunt him down like a lost dog with his family connection.

They still need to watch the movie that Ren said he wanted to watch so they cannot delay the little prince’s request even Dean agreed on taking public transportation just to watch a movie so for things like revenge there is always another day.

Frozen River likes this.
  14. ConradAnime

Reading List:
    Link
    His Sensitivity

Chapter 13

What? So you’re telling me that really happened and you did not call me to watch on the fun while munching some popcorn. Anyway bro you’re still the coolest as always!!”

Jiro said as they are now in front of the entrance of the cinema number 3 after Mikhail told the other two what happened.

See I told you the public transportation is a bad idea haiist that’s it I’ll call the driver to pick us up later so there will be no more incidents.” Dean said as the oldest one on the group would not let anymore incident happen to the younger ones.

No need to make a big fuss out of it really even Ren could clearly forget about that since it’s not the first one this happened it is really not a big deal for him when he is doing some menial jobs he have experience with stupid pervert costumers.

He did not want to spoil the group’s first outing so they lined up not talking anymore and pass the ticket to the employee. The employee looked at the three tall man with a peculiar look but when he notice the small one looking like a middle schooler she nodded like she understand what is happening and then let them passed without asking anything.

Anyways looking at the ticket it can be see that the tickets are reserved ahead of time or else how could they be able to seat together when they arrived just before the movie is about to start.

Ren looked around and then find their designated room number only he noticed that the movie theatre is full packed with kids with their parents or guardian. He can feel a fore bonding as his stomach did a flip, something is not right with this set up ah.

Hurry sit down the movie is about to start!”

Mikhail/Ren/Dean/Jiro.

This is how their sitting arrangement is the lights turned off and then a bunch of reminders about pirating the movie can lead to prison is shown before the movie started.

The movie rolled and a red power hero jumped on the screen shouting some transformation chant and almost everyone chant along with the red ranger on the movie.

This is a kid show ah! Stupid Jiro asked him to watch a kid show with him when this is their crucial first outing and now it looks like he is the one who wanted to watch it. So that’s why that female is looking at them like that.

I mean it’s weird enough that four high school male is still watching this kid’s show in cinemas.

He did not expect much but he still feel quite disappointed at Jiro’s movie choice. Can’t he at the very least choose something all of them would like? Next time he should ask about the details until he agreed.

Ren felt that the plot is the typical child show about good and evil with monsters and super heroes he can only look at the big screen with a blank expression as same with Dean. Mikhail did not react like watching this show cannot affect his mood at all as he chomped down the popcorn they bought while Jiro is happily singing along with the children as the main theme is playing.

After the movie dark clouds are above Dean and Ren feeling like they’ve been tricked by Jiro only Mikhail is still okay that he wants to question if he enjoys the same thing only for a bucket of ice water be poured on him.

Didn’t you enjoy it ? I remembered you are the one who looked so eager wanting to watch it.”

Ren’s face blacken when he heard Mikhail’s statement, what part of his facial expression looked like a person who enjoyed the show. I mean he can really watch those stuff but he definitely can’t watch it without getting bored.

A child’s show is something relatively easy to understand so the younger viewers can enjoy them so there is no plot twist or exciting actions for him to enjoy.

I guess it can be a good time passer.”

Ren can’t really complain as he is just treated to a free ticket by his dorm mate and he really can’t judge Jiro’s hobby.

Since we are already here then I’ll buy something.”

“I’ll go by the department store to buy groceries”

Ren and the others reached a tacit understanding that they would split up and then just meet at a certain restaurant so they can easily do their own shopping as not to waste time , only why is the school tyrant following him?

ne, I’m going to buy some stationaries at the book store do you still want to come?”

“mmmm I’m going or you might get in trouble along the way.”

Why is the school tyrant treating him like a child?! Please lets just go on our way, being watched by your angry glare is pretty much making him tense up all the way.

The two dorm mates walked side by side even if Mikhail have long strides he did not left Ren and tried to follow his pace on walking considering their different leg length he is very much considerate of the little student he put under his wing.

Mikhail looked down on the person walking by his side and saw some feather stuck on Ren’s ear so he decided to pick it up his fingers brushing his ear lobes. Suddenly the little student let out a sudden squeal. It’s a little high pitch but not annoying to the ears if anything it sounded cute?

The little student’s face redden his ears are particularly sensitive and he let out a girlish voice from the sudden contact of fingers and his ear.

Mikhail reached out wanting to do it want more time just like he saw something that piqued his interest but Ren felt alarmed at what he is planning to do.

Miko.”

Ren said with a stern voice aching to a warning.

What is it Ren-ren?”

Why is this guy asking so sweetly like he is asking his lover?! What? please speak properly sir or others might get the wrong impression bah!

Frozen River likes this.