Resolved Historical Chinese novel with transmigrated FL and her sister has rebirth *I think*

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by EzadKiel_loveblue56, Jul 14, 2022.

1. EzadKiel_loveblue56

EzadKiel_loveblue56 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm looking for a Historical Chinese novel with transmigrated FL. I think her sister had rebirth, so she tried to steal the original FL fate :facepalm:.... Well basically in the original story or first timeline the sister was suppose to marry a marquis son (OrigML) that is a well known wastrel, but being di daughter she was spoiled by their parents and they had origFL marry him who knows that he is a hidden talent, and so he and origFL had happy ending, while sister marry a prince I think and of course unhappy till her death..... In the timeline where FL transmigrated, the sister decided to accept the engagement, but the origML tested her multiple times and the engagement was annulled and I forgot what happened to her afterwards aside the time where she entered the harem of the old emperor.... While our FL got engaged to a duke son (ML) though there's a rumors that he can't do it, well I forgot most details but I do remember ML giving FL a doll house I think with a rabbit and a pig, the doll house also have some secret mechanism that make the dolls do different actions and the FL had a roasted duck business that she got the recipe in a box i think.... I forgot most details but I do remember that sister still tried to destroy her even after she entered the harem... Oh and origFL got in to another body and she still met the origML. That's all I remember :blobpats:

2. DojaDoge

DojaDoge Formerly known as Ms.EliteNEET

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG. I read this book but I can't remember the title.

The first part sort of sounds like I Became the Stepmother to my Ex....but I don't remember the dollhouse part. Crown Prince in the Jade Pendant?

I'll have to try to jog my memory on this one. but I do remember the duck lacquer part. And she even put the ML to work.

3. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    sixone7 likes this.
  5. EzadKiel_loveblue56

EzadKiel_loveblue56 Well-Known Member

Reading List: