Forgotten Title Historical chinese novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Niteingale, May 18, 2022.

1. Niteingale

Niteingale Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm looking for this novel that I don't know where I read it maybe in novel updates or maybe in Wattpad but just in case some of you know this.
    This is about a young lady in a wealthy family, I don't remember if she is the eldest or the youngest..she is a di daughter or a concubine daughter but her father doesn't like her. Her father wants a son since all of his children are girls, his concubine or 2nd wife is pregnant and she is also the fml stepmother, her 2nd sister the daughter if the pregnant woman and the favorite daughter of his father is evil.
    I remember this part of the story where the stepmother is in painful labor her daughter (favorite daughter) comes in and pulls the baby out which causes the baby's arm to be torn out. the arm literally flew out, the grandma was there also the fml—the dad and the stepmom that their favorite daughter cause the death of their most awaited son.

2. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I read this story, but I'm pretty sure this is Chu Wang Fei.

3. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    WTH, the hand literally came out....?! Rip

4. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link
    bor baby's arm are that fucking fragile????