Forgotten Title Historical, transmigration fl Romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dizaster, Jul 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Dizaster

Dizaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL is transmigrated back in time and I think either she's already married or married soon after. Can't remember much but I remeber that ML used to take advantage of her in her sleep. One day she was getting help from a new maid who noticed a hickey and pointed out and MC genuinely thought of it as a mosquito bite and asked for ointment. Maid was confused that MC was unaware of what hickey was as she's already married. I think she wasn't at home here but was maybe caught back by ML after escape or sth. Not sure about that. Of course ML was a man in power, either a prince or a military commander or both

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    This is too vague so I just randomly put a title here, Wife Can't Escape

Transmigrated, ML took advantage of her, getting caught by the ML

It might not be the one you're looking for

3. Dizaster

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry there are some details am not sure of but it's not the one you mentioned. She had no son.
    Umm... I think there was a scene where she was either kidnapped or willingly went with the kidnapper (possible SML) and then there was the ML searching for her all over. They had lived in an inn in disguise (FL and SML) . And when the search party was doing the carpet search and came looking for them, she screamed when they entered as she put the am half dressed show and the officers fled in panic. SML had already placed (a guy???). as a woman in disguise in the inn for a long time for a camouflage and when FL was brought, she just took the face over. Also I think FL was either injured or poisoned and ML had asked the guards to keep an eye on drug stores. I think they were caught during security checks on city gates when she was asked to write or sth and then they were chased. FL asked SML to act like he took her hostage and when ML was gonna shoot, she stabs SML near heart and pushes him down the cliff hoping that would save him from ML. After which the above scene takes place on the way to capital city.

Whoa, this one is on another level. I might've never seen this before cause I detour on the sight of tragedy tag but from the reviews, I can foretell it might be an angst + frustration combo with no cure kinda book.

4. inactive_rose

inactive_rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm interested...

5. A novel a day

A novel a day Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah!!!! Isn't this the smell of purer than snow , holier than thou, holy mother and self righteous female lead!!!!
    Seriously, how old was she when she transmigrated? Like , don't tell me she was a kid , because her actions do. First, the hickey like I know , asian countries are not that open where teenagers are doing it but that doesn't mean that they don't know it, like you know 'even if I've not eaten pork I've seen pigs' it's this kind of thing. Second, she never considers what will be the consequences of her actions, as the ML is definitely smitten with her and from the fact that he takes advantage in her sleep , we can conclude there's something wrong in his head , so , as the FL escapes despite the maids , guards etc. , won't the ML take out his anger on those people working around her , like it's ancient times where lives are cheaper than food. Third, what makes her think that her escape will be successful, because she's a modern person , dude, did she not study history, in ancient time , where you can be killed for the most trivial things and where females were no better than prisoners in fancy cells, where the will of husband is equal to God's decree , yeah, in a world like this , she believes she can run away successfully......where does she even get that confidence ?? I'm not saying that she should succumb to the time but atleast have a little use of that thing called brain.. . And last, she went with the kidnappers aka SML WILLINGLY, and acted a whole play too, to avoid the ML but our super OP ML found her again.... then she asks the SML to act like he took her hostage, like what???? Her brainhole is at work again , she must've thought like , if you take me hostage he won't do anything to you ,see me , yes , I'm the girl who's sacrificing myself to save you , yes ,mark my face in your heart , and remember me forever, and then she realizes, ohhh fuck , i screwed up , if he took me hostage, won't that make the ML angrier, that guy is already thinking how to punish him for kidnapping his sweetheart but now he dares to take her hostage, in front of him as well, doesn't this deserve punishment like skinning him alive, so our self righteous FL once again does something against her heart for the sake of others, she Stabs him NEAR THE HEART like she was a professional surgeon her Near The Heart is definitely near....ok , it will not kill him, then she pushes him off the cliff......like what....hey how can you slander the female lead , she threw him down the cliff to save him from ML's anger.....like girl here in modern times people go in coma because of something hitting their head and you think , stabbing him NEAR THE HEART wasn't enough so throwing him of will save him , like dying by falling definitely one time painful but dying by fighting with the ML must've been gruesome , well obviously you didn't want our SML to die did you , it was definitely to save him, it's me who is filthy minded for looking at the picture from my dirty standards, how can I taint this holy and kind godess???we have to selectively forget that if she didn't get kidnapped by the SML WILLINGLY, it would not have started, well ok it's not her fault, SML must've proposed this plan , but that acting as hostage , we have to forget that too , how can you remember female lead's dark history .
    Well, this was all my personal rant , I didn't actually care until I read the line "she stabbed him near the heart and threw him down to SAVE him" I really can't control myself when it comes to Fl's using SML and then throwing him like a used tissue then going back to get abused by the ML then repeat...this all is on the premise , she doesn't even know it , if she uses him knowingly then that atleast makes her character upright , it's like yes I'm using him what can you do? But the purer than snow , knider than jesus kind of FL is just unacceptable , naivety and stupidity has a thin line between then , likewise being cute and annoying has the same thin line.
    Well , I've not read the novel , maybe it's not like what I said , but I just couldn't control it , because sometimes SML's are the reason I continue any novel or drama where main leads are shit, and this post is where I poured all my bottled up anger against the main leads, this was just a catalyst, I'm saying it again, I've not read the novel , and I won't read it either but this post was totally based on my imagination based on the previous details, so I'm sorry if I was wrong and the FL actually had a brain.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  6. Dizaster

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm.. i think she was an adult. Secondly she was kidnapped and later she co-operated with them. As for hickey, she never considered being intimate with anyone just then, cause if I remember correctly, her marriage wasn't done under pleasant circumstances and the ML was cold faced and didn't outwardly show any affection to MC

7. A novel a day

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said, it was totally my personal rant because of pent up anger, I knew the author must've given explanations , I don't even know the whole story, I just created a shoujo manga scenario because of previous clues , I didn't mean to say that novel is bad, that hickey thing though, even if she didn't consider being intimate but thinking it was mosquito bite, well , it should've looked like it..

8. Dizaster

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I gave the wrong idea here, her being kidnapped had nothing romantic about it. Her escape was purely because she wanted to get out of the unfavourable situation where she was in an unfamiliar environment, with no allies to rely on and married to a man who's definitely gonna take in more women. She's not in love with him and if I am not wrong, she just doesn't wanna put herself in danger. SML kidnapped her because he was repaying some debt or something to MC's mom or something similar happened . Only in later stages of kidnapping did she co-operate willingly as SML at that point was a total stranger who's face and voice might be faked too as he was too good at disguise. Her stabbing was very light, she barely got the tip in and pushed him off cause he knew martial arts and the hostage situation was like , we're surrounded by ML and men, quick put a knife on my throat and act as if you'll hurt me if they don't let go. The cliff was the only route to survival as if he would've been caught by our OP ML he would've been treated as a spy (as this was considered a political machination) and would've been tortured miserably. By pushing him off the cliff, there was a slim chance he could save himself with his martial arts and his men might find him in time. If she didn't put on the play, then her kidnapping would be treated as elopement and bith she and SML would be miserable with the charge of felony

Lol.. my memory still fails me at many places but I found the situation weird too

A novel a day likes this.
  9. A novel a day

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I was thinking that there can't possibly be such a braindead FL except in the revenge/ counterattack trope , my imagination was literally leaps and bounds beyond the actual point and I knew it too , but as I said , it was totally pent up anger against braindead FLs , I accepted that in the first post too that I don't know the actual story , it's totally my imagination+anger , I'm also sorry ...

10. Dizaster

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol.. my memory still fails me at many places but I found the situation weird
    Nah.. it's fine. Forums are meant for rants. Recently I have been listening to an audio book called substitute bride where I wanted to kick the head of the innocently idiot MC who seems brain dead and super emotionally vulnerable. If not having a sensible father and father in law, as well as a somewhat of a sensible yet I'm gonna solve it all ML this book would've ended in trash can. Yes and some good friends at aid too.

A novel a day likes this.
  11. A novel a day

Reading List:
    Link
    Right , right you get it right they are just too stupid...

12. Bjkan

Bjkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you find it?

13. Dizaster

Reading List:
    Link
    no :cry:

14. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This... seems similar to I’m Pregnant with the Villain’s Child... but if it's historical then forget this

15. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
    The Widow “Misses” Her Villainous Late Husband ? Cuz the ML was ghost
    But if it's historical, I'm sorry I dunno