LCD History's Strongest Manager

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by EXENovels, Mar 26, 2018.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Battle equipment which safeguards one’s life and a luxury whose only good are showing-off and self-satisfaction — the way they are measured themselves is different.” Why didn't she respond to this by pointing out to him that the luxury goods he was looking down on were the battle gear of a manager? That by wearing them, he was increasing his own effectiveness and his ability to aid, and thus protect, his team? That those luxury goods themselves were also saving lives, and that if he couldn't see that, then he needed to rethink whether or not he was really qualified to be a manager? Does she not take pride in her work as a manager? How did she even manage to raise her company to the top originally if she doesn't have at least that much pride?

2. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Seol knows that he has that really strong armour field bracelet.

IMO adding armour coat pieces is a crap idea and would probably not save the person much especially when his/her head is out in the open. They'd be much better off with an A-class field bracelet.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    You completely misunderstood what I wrote.

4. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    That by wearing them, he was increasing his own effectiveness and his ability to aid, and thus protect, his team?

The "luxury" stuff was born out of people's desire to be safe yet did not want the inconveniences of the 'heavy' armour coat.

However, Kang Joon is a "retired" Hunter with items better than the luxury goods. He is not inconvenienced of hunter equipment which means he does not belong to the market targeted by the luxury goods.

Just because he prefers his better existing equipment than half-assed crap does not mean he is not qualified as a manager.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, you're totally missing the point. The aid and protection I was talking about was as a manager, not as a coach, trainer, babysitter, literal shield or whatever, but as an honest-to-goodness manager, just like any other. Do you know why people wear suits when they go to ask banks for loans? It's the same logic, just on a much, much lower scale.

6. Boon

Boon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One month since the last update. Issues?

anonnovelupdates and Wujigege like this.
  7. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I spoke to the translator a week ago, so it doesn't look like there is any serious problem

Boon and anonnovelupdates like this.
  8. Boon

Boon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice. Then I will continue to wait patiently. :D

Wujigege likes this.
  9. EXENovels

EXENovels Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, nothing serious folks.
    Know when you have so many stuff to do that in the end you do nothing at all? That was me those last few weeks. No good excuse, I just drifted around.

Next chapter Wednesday. I will start scheduling updates so that I can stop postponing and procrastinating. I will just imagine all chapters are due tomorrow and stop lazing around.

anonnovelupdates likes this.
  10. EXENovels

EXENovels Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh...
    So how to talk about this? I've got bad news, folks.

I've decided to put all the translating business on hold. Indefinitely. Reason? I've to decide what to do with my life. And I cant promise to adhere to any sort of schedule; I've been having trouble with it already.

I will try not to sound like a party-pooper, that kind of thing doesnt fit this place's mood.

The reason I was drifting around is that College ended burning me out. Waking up at sunrise and returning home after dinner, all while having to tackle Quantum Physics? It doesnt work, it gets you tired and brings down your grade. (I study Nanotechnology -- Yes, I am bragging and no, I dont get to play with all the cool things we read about)

That is the reason I moved out some time ago. I had to get closer to uni. I was expending more time getting there and back than studying.

I also locked my term, I need some time to myself. See where I want to go, how I want to live. I heard everyone goes through something like this once in their life, and the last month or so I have been stuck on this.

I had it all planned since high school: High school, College (Nanotech), stay in the college and get lab work. Now I am not so sure... College isnt the perfect solution it is advertised as, everyone seems to think you are set for life as soon as you get in, but it is not so simple. The labs and research at the end is also not set on stone and I have no guarantees, truth be told, working in a Lab isnt as glamorous as it sounds.

So now I have 6 months to choose what to do. I am not sure I want to stay on college for another 2 years and spend the rest of my time in a Lab after that, and neither am I sure I want to find a normal job and just stick with it either...

I am thinking about getting myself a job, help out my folks and see how that turns out at least for some months. Although the college itself is free of charge the extra expenses are nothing to scoff at. Though my mom keeps it down I know it is pretty heavy on them.

Anyway, I think that's it. Things are a little more complex but I have talked enough. I had a blast being a translator that's for sure.

We all should bomb the novel pick up thread. I dont wanna see this die out...

Ingenuity and anonnovelupdates like this.
  11. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Best of luck to you. Better you have this happen now than when you are 50.
    I always advice people to have two careers
    One that earns them money and the other that's their dream.
    Dreams are expensive you know.

12. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I will be moving the chapters on EXEnovels to my website.
    I will consider continuing the translation if there are sponsors for it
    I will be shutting down the website as requested by the owner
    Cheers!

13. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this is sad. I guess I can either forget about this novel or try to read machine translation...

14. number 999

number 999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm well, as much as i hope to read this novel I suggest the translator stop translating this novel now because it is a munpia novel and blablabla...

15. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Naah school.

16. Kozchu

Kozchu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is great, it's sad it isnt more popular :eek:

17. naviet

naviet Well-Known Member