hoarding all the manga and manhwa in which girl and goes into the world of a book she read before

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by foodiedaemon, Oct 15, 2020.

1. foodiedaemon

foodiedaemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi guys!!!
    i want to create a list with everyone that has basically a girl main character going into the world where she read before or just reincarnating or manhwa like in which the main character goes to past(raelina at the dukes palace) so imma like post the ones i find and please help.
    p.s no yaoi or yuri on anything in that route please!!!!!!! or just warn others in parenthesis if it is!
    so going first! please do post!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/14v96MroF6Kw5YoTuPx7-iydV4BKcm7im7whNx39HeNM/edit

2. AkaNoOu

AkaNoOu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just add all the villainess novel/mangas

foodiedaemon and Slayerwolfx2 like this.
  3. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    The Villain Discovered My Identity
    are you saying except the villain manhwas everything is ther

also i have two more to add that i haven't seen in that list
    1)The Villain Discovered My Identity
    2)my sister picked up the male lead

would gladly appreciate if you added some!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2020
    Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  4. YoriMei

YoriMei (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, so I know you’re doing this in good faith and it’s very nice but I’d lock the doc for now if I were you. Korean publishers are very, VERY aggressive with their copy right and abhor fan translations. They will and do go through NU and NU forums, by making this list you’re just compiling a list of targets for DMCA.

5. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    holy freakin!!! really
    i did not think of it that way!
    btw i didnt make the doc so i dont know how to lock it
    ill try to do something about it though

6. YoriMei

YoriMei (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s alright, you just made an honest mistake. If you can’t lock, maybe delete the link from your previous posts? That way when KR publishers or authors comb through they have less of a chance finding the link from you.

7. Baby yoda_002

Baby yoda_002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One day i became a princess
    When the villian loves
    Inso's law (it's my favorite manhwa)
    This is the manhwas i remember right now and it's also my favorite manhwas:blobxd::blobxd:

BaiYihan and foodiedaemon like this.
  8. Alice Henituse

Alice Henituse Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -An Otome Game’s Burikko Villainess Turned into a Magic Otaku ( Everything related to the villainess)

-Shadow Queen

-I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

-I Met the Male Lead in Prison

-Adopting and Raising the Male Lead and the Villain

-The Villain’s Mother

-The Yandere Came During the Nignt

-The Tyrant’s Tranquilizer

-I’ll Become the Tyrant’s Tutor.....

There are many and many more.............!!!
    And Good luck! ^^

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    rialm and foodiedaemon like this.
  9. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks guys!!! defff apreciate it!

10. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    hey may i ask what you like about wmmap?

11. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    im like looking for a way to gather all of teh ones like tis and then just go on a reading rampage

12. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    and adding more!!
    It looks like I've fallen in a reverse harem game 0:24 - 0:29 Death is the only ending for the villainess 0:30 - 0:38 The villainess reverses the hourglass 0:39 - 0:44 The reason why I ended up in the duke's mansion 0:45 - 0:50 The shadow queen 0:51 - 1:07 The villainess lives twice 1:07 - 1:15 When the villainess loves 1:16 - 1:22 The Remarried empress 1:22 - 1:29 When the villainess loves 1:30 - 1:44 Beware of the villainess 1:45 - 1:48 The villainess lives twice 1:49 - 2:06 I want to be you just for a day/Your throne 2:08 - 2:15 Beware of the villainess 2:16 - 2:22 It looks like I've fallen in a reverse harem game 2:23 - 2:30 Death is the only ending for the villainess 2:31 - 2:37 The shadow queen 2:38 - 2:41 The reason why I ended up in the dukes mansion 2:42 - 2:44 The villainess reverses the hourglass 2:45 - 2:46 When the villainess loves 2:47 - 2:50 Beware of the villainess 2:51 Death is the only ending for the villainess 2:52 The shadow queen
    Other Manhwa/Webtoon Recommendations: 1. When the villainess loves 2. The way to protect the female lead's older brother 3. Queen Cecia's shorts 4.Asmodian's Contract 5. Villainess maker 6. The villain discovered my identity 7. The twin siblings new life 8. I tamed a tyrant and ran away 9. Trash of the count's family 10. Please throw me away 11. I became the ugly princess 12. Aideen / Aidin 13. The tyrant's guardian is an evil witch 14. Recording Hall/ viridescent crown 15. My sister picked up the male lead 16. My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister 17. Charlotte has five disciples 18. Adonis / Reminiscence Adonis 19. Villainous princess 20. Survive as the hero's wife 21. A stepmothers marchen 22. Virtues of the Villainess 23. I'm stanning the prince 24. As you wish prince 25. Mystic messenger 26. Inso's law 27. Chitra 28. This girl is a little wild 29. Ingrid the white deer 30. Is it a fortune or is it a woe? 31. Sica Wolf other (completed) 32. Light and shadow (com..) 33. Godly bells / divine bells (com..) 34. The evil lady's hero 35. The villains savior 36. Who made me a princess 37. Lady to queen 38. Men of the harem 39. The lady and the beast 40. Everything was a mistake 41. Unlovable replacement 42. Purple hyacinth 43. Last chase 44. I raised the beast well 45. My husband hides his beauty 46. The Princess spaceship 47. Wendy the florist 48. Priscilla's marriage request 49. Truthfully they only remember her 50. Actually I was the real one 51. It looks like I've fallen into a reverse harem game 52. Wake up, Warrior 53. The Princess in the Dumpster 54. Positively yours 55. Surviving as a maid 56. Ghost Teller 57. Nightmare Factory 58. Freaking Romance 59. The emperor reverses time 60. The flower of francia 61. The flower that was bloomed by a Cloud 62. The Villainess is a marionette 63. The abandoned empress 64. The duchess 50 tea recipe 65. Under the oak tree 66. Moonrise during the day 67. Yeon lok heun 68. Doctor Elise 69.what it takes to be villainess 70. Beware of the Brothers 71. Living as the tyrant's older sister 72. The monster duchess 73. Beatrice 74. Embrace my shadow 75. Pleas Ms. Gem 76. The great wish 77. Lucia 78. I've became the villainous emperor of the novel 79. I became the hero's mom 80. The golden haired elementalist 81. Wish to say farewell 82. I became a maid in a TL novel 83. Lady Beast 84. The detective of muiella 85. Sirens lament 86. I love yoo 87. Oh holy 88. Please don't eat me 89. Seduce the villains father 90. The reason why raeliana ended up at the duke's mansion 91. Your Throne / I want to be you, just for a day 92. La Dolce de Vita Adelaide 93. The duchess with an empty soul 94. Shadow Queen 95. Sincerely I became a Duke's Maid 96. This is and obvious fraudulent marriage 97. Ebony 98. The goal is to become a gold spoon so I need to be completely invulnerable 99. The antagonist's Pet / the pet of the villainess 100. My fair footman 101. I'm a martial art villainess but I'm the strongest 102. Blinded by the setting sun 103. Kochou no Yumeji 104. Unbending Flower 105. The beginning after the end 106. Crimson Karma 107. Anyone can become a villainess (new) 108. A witch's hopeless wish 109. The young lady I served became a young master 110. Valentine's Kiss 111. Save me princess (new) 112. I'm the male lead's female friend / I'm the male lead's girl friend 113. I'll become the tyrants tutor (new) 114. I don't love you anymore (new) 115. Lost princess 116. Father, I don't want to get married (new) 117. The Flower dance and the wind song 118. I'll just live on as a villainess (new, I haven't read the manhwa cause it's still on chp 5 but I read the novel) 119. 120. Manhua Recommendations 1. Bringing the nations husband home 2. Pharaoh's concubine 3. Qishi huanxiang ye 4. Stay with the CEO 5. Not marriage material 6. No doubt in us 7. I was xxx by my idol 8. The foodie next door 9. Time-crossed lovers 10. Holy chef, crazy empress Novel recommendations 1. Untouchable lady 2. Side story 3. Forget my husband I'll go make money 4. I'm a villainess can I die 5. I raised a black dragon 6. My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister 7. I met the male lead in prison 8. The Princess wants to die comfortably 9. I won't accept your regrets 10. I'll just live on as a villainess 11. The villainess is a marionette 12. I raised the villains preciously 13. Death is the only ending for the villain 14. The villainess reverses the hourglass 15. The villainess enjoys her seventh life as a free-spirited bride 16. The lady wants to rest 17. When the count's illegitimate daughter gets married

rialm likes this.
  13. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    21. Contract Concubine Tags: Comedy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Assassins, Full Color, Historical, Based on a Web Novel 20. Blinded by the Setting Sun Tags: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color 19. Truthfully, They Only Remembered Her Tags: Fantasy, Harem, Romance, Shoujo, Adventure, Drama, Reverse Harem, Web Novels, Historical, Medieval 18. The Duchess with an Empty Soul (The Soulless Duchess) Tags: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Magic, Nobility, Second Chance, Time Travel 17. Aidin (Aideen) Tags: Action, Drama, Josei, Romance, Tragedy, Fantasy, Webtoon, Age Transformation, Full Color, Royalty, Second Chance, Time Travel, Based on a Web Novel 16. Emperor and the Female Knight (The King and His Knight) Tags: Action, Drama, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Fantasy, Webtoon, Full Color, Based on a Web Novel 15. I'm a Martial Art Villainess, but I'm the Strongest! Tags: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Martial Arts, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Based on a Web Novel 14. I’ve Become the Villainous Emperor of a Novel Tags: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Josei, Romance, Webtoon, Full Color, Isekai, Person in a Strange World, Royalty, Based on a Web Novel 13. White Blood Tags: Action, Fantasy, Romance, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Drama, Webtoon, Full Color, Non-Human Protagonists, School Life, Secret Identity, Urban Fantasy, Vampires 12. Yeon Lok Heun Tags: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Gender Bender, Historical, Josei, Martial Arts, Romance, Supernatural, Webtoon, Crossdressing, Full Color, Based on a Web Novel 11. The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch Tags: Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Childcare, Full Color, Isekai, Nobility, Person in a Strange World, Reincarnation, Witches, Based on a Web Novel 10. This Girl is a Little Wild Tags: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Body Swapping, Full Color, Magic, Based on a Web Novel 9. I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away Tags: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Age Transformation, Full Color, Historical, Second Chance, Time Travel, Based on a Web Novel 8. Charlotte has Five Disciples Tags: Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural, Webtoon, Age Transformation, Full Color, Magic 7. Crimson Karma Tags: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Josei, Webtoon, Full Color, Person in a Strange World, Reincarnation, Based on a Web Novel 6. The Lady and the Beast Tags: Fantasy, Historical, Josei, Romance, Supernatural, Webtoon, Animal Transformation, Full Color, Nobility, Reincarnation, Based on a Web Novel 5. Beware of the Villainess! Tags: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Full Color, Nobility, Person in a Strange World, Based on a Web Novel 4. Lady Baby Tags: Drama, Fantasy, Historical, Mystery, Romance, Shoujo, Webtoon, Age Transformation, Full Color, Second Chance, Time Travel, Based on a Web Novel 3. Reminiscence of Adonis (Adonis) Tags: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Martial Arts, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Supernatural, Webtoon, Fated Lovers, Full Color, Hiatus, Magic, Nobility, Reincarnation 2. The Monster Duchess and the Contract Princess Tags: Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural, Tragedy, Webtoon, Full Color, Nobility, Based on a Web Novel 1. Light and Shadow (Ryu Hyang) Tags: Drama, Fantasy, Josei, Romance, Webtoon, Full Color, Historical, Maids, Mature Romance, Nobility, Based on a Web Novel

14. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Crows Like Shiny Things

15. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Villainess Maker

16. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
  17. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    ill-just-live-on-as-a-villainess

18. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    why do you love me when i refuse your request

19. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    tale as old as time/Whats my name

20. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    i woke up as the ugly duckling i become the heros mom am i the daugther? aidin the princess in the dumpster moster dukes daughter princess villainess adventure of the demon kings daughter choose youre real daddy tyrant recording hall happy ending for the time limited villainess
    Show less

i woke up as the ugly duckling i become the heros mom am i the daugther? aidin the princess in the dumpster moster dukes daughter princess villainess adventure of the demon kings daughter choose youre real daddy tyrant recording hall happy ending for the time limited villainess
    Show less

the-villainess-is-a-marionettethe-villainess-is-a-marionette