Spoiler Holy Chef, Crazy Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Veene, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: can't find any
    Raw limk: http://m.69shu.la/69shu/10/10308/

Summary:
    She was an assassin who died in a plane crash and now is the most hated queen of the kingdom. She has a super cool husband and super cute and genius son. She also has a God cooking system that can draw equipment and lucky item. See how she uses a pot and a spoon to conquer a beautiful man, dominate the harem, and reach the peak of her life.
    (summary from webnovel)

So, I found this in webcomics actually and found the raw for the novel~
    This is an interesting story based on the manhua!!!!

IF BY ANY CHANCE ANYONE ALREADY READ IT.. COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE US SOME SPOILER T~T
    So far the emperor (ML) started to have a feeling to the empress (MC), but seeing the number of chapters.. I bet that the story will have several arcs.. Can someone give me some insight to the future ~

All the event from MTLing I remember so far
    • After catching lots of beast boar, MC went to where the emperor was. Long story short, MC got the fire spirit through cheating using invincible charm.
    • On the way to the poison master (forget the name), there was a carriage full of expensive kitchen material that blocked their way. When MC took a peek on what inside the carriage, it fell and broke. She got framed and they asked for compensation around 100.000 silvers. The emperor paid for it and MC misunderstood it as the emperor didn't believe her. While in fact, the emperor realize that it was a trick to ruin them, so that it will not hinder their journey, he chose to pay it.
    • Before entering the forest, the crew from previous carriage went ahead of them to the forest without any preparation while mocking then. MC realized that there is a unique grass outside the forest which will be useful to prevent something (forget).They used the grass, but beforehand, she prepared the antidote grass and mixed it with dirt or clay and bring it with her.
    • On the way, they can easily pass the forest without any problem until they heard people asking for help. They were the people who framed her. She sold the medicine she prepared beforehand (the one with clay) with higher price.
    • When they arrived, the poison master was ready to leave with the previous prince (the one who help her when she fell to the river). They successfully gain the master interest by giving him a unique, one in the world, poison book.
    • The MC fool then by saying it was a fake cool. She borrowed the book, memorized what's inside, and recite it again, saying that she read it in the college library. Everyone except the master got fooled. But the master also stated that, since he will be no longer the one who know this book. The previous arrangement was invalid.
    • The poison master changed the challenge into who were able to cook the best braised pork will win.
    • MC had advantages since she had both the boar and the fire spirit. But she decide to sell them the boar for competitive battle.
    • She asked shadow to run 100 laps with the boar to reduce its fat. Wild the competitor used another method. They ridiculed her method, but was shocked when found out the result. She also cheated in the cooking process by adding a special herb that enhance the taste bud.
    • I forgot to mention that the poison master looked exactly the same as her brother in the previous life.
    • When they were getting ready to leave. The master had some problem that made him unable to leave. To compensate it, he gave her the poison books for her to learn and allow her to call him brother.
    • When they were back, she examined the teacher and asked for some poison insect. She said that the poison inside the teacher body can only be neutralized using stronger poison. She almost lose her life, but the emperor protected her.
    • The teacher survived in the end. The emperor reward her with giving her permission to move back to her Royal Palace.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    shiory, zemblenity, CottonKey and 5 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. RINrin

RINrin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoaaa, I really love this manhua. I find the novel in webnovel but the translation is a little too slow

LunadeSelene likes this.
  4. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than slow.. I may say it stopped updating. I am currently MTLing around chapter 255.. Slow MTL process ~

5. RINrin

RINrin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right :')
    I don't want to say that since the translator hasn't say anything about dropping the story. But now that I can access the raw, I prob gonna start MTLing too.
    Btw, any spoiler about her as an empress and 'mom'?

6. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far she mostly active outside the empress duty. After the comics (the one in which they were searching for antidote by preparing ingredient for pork braised something), the next arc was related to her coming back to her original palace (she was in cold palace after all)
    When she was coming back from treating the poison, the emperor give her command to move back to her original palace.
    1. The first problem she had is that one of the concubine torturing her maid who served her in the early chapter with excuse of not doing her job correctly because she didn't know where the empress is. With her status restored, she punish the concubine and her maid by asking them to slap each other hundreds time. That kind of punishment is more humiliating for the concubine than being slap by the empress.
    2. The second problem was her original palace's servants were being bullied by another concubine's maid because they refused to change working place, so they came everyday to dirty the palace by throwing melon seed here and there (forget the detail due to fast reading), so the empress punished them by eating 100 melons in front of the gate
    3. I kinda forget the sequence, but there was a time where the prince (her son) refused to eat or to meet anyone and lock himself in his room without anyone knowing the reason. The emperor became so angry at his son and started to scold him. The FL despised ML parenting style and tried to coax the little prince to make him came out of his room and succeed. The ML started to acknowledge her existence more afterward.

forget it, I kinda forget the sequence of event. I will list some cute moment that I remember
    1. The MC is making some pork braised something for her son and he liked it so much (the emperor also ate it)
    2. There was a time when the son found his mother hiding in the emperor room and misunderstood by saying he will have sibling soon
    3. The little prince asked MC to make him an embroidery pouch to show off to his friend, MC promised that she will make the COOLEST pattern but failed miserably because the pattern is unidentified (she tried to make tiger but ended up looking like cat), the son dislike it and give it to the emperor by saying he was asked by his mother to give it to his father

So. I decide to write down the important thing that I read in point here. Only the thing I remember
    • MC fled from the palace using invincible charm and left the emperor alone in the bed.
    • The emperor get so angry and gave an order to seal up all gates, prohibiting people to go outside the country
    • MC wanted to help the emperor by solving problem related to another country refugee by going to the wealthiest merchant, giving them lots of gold and stating that each refugee will get rice and silver on the name of the princess Lanxia(forget the name, evil concubine), so that when the money she gave is all used up, they should go to the princess. (to bring trouble to the princess)
    • The emperor wanted to catch MC by himself, so he inspect the gate himself.
    • The Sinkong (the chess master, brother of evil concubine) offer to help her and she agreed
    • The emperor almost caught her but she used invincible charm again and avoid the emperor (she hide in the chair box on Sinkong carriage)
    • Later on, the emperor realize that he did some gravy mistake and realize something was not right on that carriage. He tried to catch up, but when he found the carriage, it was too late. They were already fled.
    • Both the MC and chess master were walking in the forest and found a wealthy carriage (kinda skip this part, so I forget the detail)
    • The MC became the master of that carriage young master (surname Tang) and went to Tianhong College with them.
    • During the registration, she was tricked by someone and went into a teacher assessment room which was forbidden for anyone without authorization to enter. The consequence was that anyone who enter will be banned.
    • Since there isn't any way to came out from that room beside finishing the task inside the room. The MC and 2 others people who were already inside that room tried to solve it
    • Long story short, the MC is the most outstanding people there and she solve it with ease
    • Most of the elders didn't acknowledge her even though some of them approve her ability.
    • A problem arise, one of the course which was the kitchen department was threaten to be disbanded because the most skilled chef there couldn't make a dish approved by a parrot
    • The MC challenge the parrot. They give her 3 days time to prepare.
    • She used her cooking skill in the first night to bait the parrot, the bait method succeed but the parrot still won't eat the food.
    • She used the obedient charm on the parrot owner to dig out some information on the parrot and found out that it liked mapo tofu
    • The chess master started un have feeling on her
    • The next day, she was asked to perform her cooking ability in public as the rule of new kitchen teacher there. She tried to refuse at first, afraid of the disaster it will bring when she cooked.
    • During the cooking process, lots of bird are flaying to their direction, but fortunately one of the taming department can handle the matter
    I've just read to that point so far ~
    Hope that it will help

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
    shiory, zemblenity, CottonKey and 9 others like this.
  7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember dropping this because I didn't like the ML and his relationship with the MC. Then, I remember not liking the MC's attitude. It's not to my preference, unfortunately.

shiory, stumblmer and Crayon like this.
  8. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah . The MC was too arrogant.. So arrogant that make the reader themselves dislike her.. I actually feel sorry for the son and the emperor

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt too sorry for the son actually. That's my biggest dissatisfaction against MC. I might continue reading if, there's a significant improvement on it and there's many materials to read from the translation.

stumblmer likes this.
  10. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, up until my current chapter of MTLing (ch 300), there isn't any improvement in her character. Still arrogant. And now she start to develop relationship with another guy (well, for her, it's like irreplaceable friend, which place a great importance in her heart. While for the guy, it's a love interest). I still respect her that she declare that her heart belongs only to the emperor. But I totally hate her attitude.

11. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobawkward: ugh, I'm not seeing much hopes for me for returning to it then...Good luck reading. At least someone can provide some spoilers :blobxd:

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  12. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just curious about the ending and the son future. Since at chapter 200ish, she left the palace, and there are still another 1000 chapters left. Will she continue the journey with the king or will another love rival appear ~~a.. That's why I am still reading, though I keep skipping chapters ~

aoerax, LunadeSelene and LaDyViL like this.
  13. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up to Ch 500 so far...
    I'll write the spoiler later when I feel like it
    Here's the thing tho":
    1. MC and ML finally together
    2. MC decided that she was going back to the Imperial palace
    3. Rather than rival for the queen. It's like the king had too many rival. (it's a reverse harem after all)
    4. She was still reckless up until chapter 500. But not that arrogant anymore (still over confident though)

14. QuinSeren

QuinSeren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it? I have read 241 chapters..and i really hate it when the queen is run away from the kings..really dislike it..you said they finally together in 500 chapters and above, it is way too long for them to reconciled again..

aoerax likes this.
  15. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. . I forget in which chapter they were finally together. It just summarized some event so far up to chapter 500.
    It won't be long for the king to find her whereabouts and than separated again. Lol...

augacutan and QuinSeren like this.
  16. QuinSeren

QuinSeren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?? They are separated again? But why.. I really hate the queen..can't she see that the king really loved her...oh gosh ! This is so annoying..and right now i am in chapter 265..it is so boring chapter where she is in tianhua college..

17. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they were separated because the king has to go to the war. This time I can fully understand why the queen refused to coming back with him to the palace.
    so, in order for them to get a wine that can recover the white haired guy (Sinkong? Forget how to call him), they travelled quite far. Well, the main point is, they got the wine and when they returned, the evil man wanted to rob it from them and at the end, in order to protect the queen, the king was poisoned. (at this scene, I totally hate her, SHE HAD THE FVCKING BIRD TO FLY AND EVEN A POWERFUL POWER TO FIGHT BUT AT THAT TIME SHE WAS ACTING LIKE A WEAK GIRL). The poison was deadly and there isn't any antidote at all. They found a way by using like a poison transfer using two scorpion inserted into the body but the consequence was the receiver will die in several days (or a week a I forget). The queen is the receiver. She wanted to cure the king no matter what, even if she died. After the transfer succeed, as always, she acted like nothing happen. Saying that she had something to do in the college and won't go back with him. The king felt uneasy and decided to turn back and search for her in the college but couldn't find her.
    Lots of drama and heart wrecking moment here. But at the end. During the competition in the future. The king arrived in time and saved her from being punished (she was accused of killing someone). Afterward, THEY OFFICIALLY TOGETHER FOR SURE.

shiory, CottonKey, Ilovebts and 4 others like this.
  18. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone transmigrate in there and counter attack her already..... She'd fit the description of a slag MC >_>

19. Veene

Veene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't started reading it again after she came back to the palace. Kinda tired and feel bored. Haven't got the motivation to continue yet.

shiory and Lilpriestess like this.
  20. QuinSeren

QuinSeren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the queen want the only one love from a man, that's why she refuse to be with the king. But i hate her kind of attitude with the sinkong shojie..totally annoying..she's like a dumb girl who cannot chose which one she should love..like wth..she nearly feel attracted to that sinkong..which she is thinking, if she wouldn't met the king, she probably falling in love with the sinkong..(feel annoyed)

And i want to ask about the murong jintian, the prince from nebula empire..how is it he right now?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
    stumblmer likes this.