Spoiler Holy Institution (Dream Continent Series)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by animestar411, Aug 26, 2020.

1. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st book Holy Institution is ouy anc completely translated. The translator have no interest in translating the other 4 books. So this is a spoiler page for the other 4 book since there is a high chance that they will never ever be picked up seeing as how they are not as popular as MDZS OR a popular genre that other translators tend to translate. So i am hoping that there is someone in the world who is kind enough to give out fine details spoilers on the other 4 novels because come on book 1 ended in a total cliffhanger. for series like the Dream Continent if it cant be translated then that's fine as long as there are spoilers on the four books.Leaving readers hanging like that is no fun. Nobody like cliffhanger

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    OrangeKoi37 likes this.
  2. Gluttony_mortelle

Gluttony_mortelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody please! I'm begging!

3. Oggifishy

Oggifishy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can give a spoiler ^^

4. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Ginko Biloba

Ginko Biloba [♤Blackjack Sect Mascot♤] [☆100MB SPAMMER☆]

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do tells us what happened to Ning Ya, Suo Suo and the rest of the stuff that happened in tge series

6. Oggifishy

Oggifishy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, i dont know what happened to NingYa because i dont read the rest of the series i only read book 2 which is Fire Empire. As far as i can remember Suo Suo escape from his own country and his step mom and uncle are looking for him, so on the run he face many obstacles , he try to find Dilin. But somehow he meet XiLuo, i dont know if u remember Xi Luo but he is the senior who is the crown prince of fire emperor. The one who hate Suo Suo but help him. So Suo Suo met him, Xi Luo take him and then help him,, LIKE HE HELP HIM ALOT , like their relationship is the sweetest i might said. After that Suo Suo power remember his magic got sealed is awaken , with the power Suo Suo married to the XiLuo and he trone as the Queen of the fire emperor. ^^

Ginko Biloba likes this.
  7. Oggifishy

Oggifishy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Done

8. Oggifishy

Oggifishy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually i think the reason no one want to translate this story because there a lot of new characters appears so its hard to actually focus
    I dont continue read the rest of the series because i satisfied enough with the fact Suo Suo ending was so perfect. ><

Ginko Biloba likes this.
  9. Ginko Biloba

Ginko Biloba [♤Blackjack Sect Mascot♤] [☆100MB SPAMMER☆]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!!!! I wanted to know what happened to Ning Ya cause his story looks like it'll contain an ocean of dog blood, too bad it seems the dog blood will be sealed for now until someone translates the whole book series

10. OrangeKoi37

OrangeKoi37 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. It's fine if the series are being translated but to end in total cliffhanger with no promise of future translate is such a put off when you're trying to read a good book which happened to be part of a series...