LCD Homeless Tensei: Isekai De Jiyuu Sugiru Majutsu Jisoku Seikatsu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Jul 30, 2020.

1. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/homeless-tensei-isekai-de-jiyuu-sugiru-majutsu-jisoku-seikatsu/

[​IMG]

I just started reading this and already I feel the need to rant.

Ch-2:
    Yo! If I found a SKELETON and its bag had "meat and bread" in it, no way would I IMMEDIATELY put any of that in my mouth no matter how fresh it looked. Perhaps I'd keep them around as a precaution in case I couldn't find anything more trustworthy, but I still wouldn't taste-test it right away. The MC just had breakfast too, so it's not like he's starving yet.

Ch-3:
    While I admit that I have no experience with hunting or dismantling game, but why would anyone pick the foot of an Orc as first choice to eat? Not that any part of an Orc is sanitary, but wouldn't its foot be the MOST unsanitary body part? You know, the body part that is soaked with the blood and entrails emissions of its prey, not to mention, his own urine and poop along with that of all of the other inhabitants of the dungeon? He hasn't even found a water source yet! Not to mention...
    He just tosses the filthy, bloody foot into the only backpack he could find WITHOUT making any effort to drain its blood or at least contain the blood by wrapping it with the plentiful amount of clothing from the mound of dead bodies. Now the entire backpack is contaminated.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    NightShayde likes this.
  2. NightShayde

NightShayde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody hasn’t played Skyrim and it shows... ;)

Midnighthour31 likes this.
  3. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the whole premise was that the MC was originally homeless and that leads to developing all sorts of bad scavenging and eating habits, so there was nothing in particular I found rant worthy given that premise. That being said I'm hoping the novel is a bit better than the manga though, since what I've read of the english translated manga was some pretty lazy writing.

4. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    As I continue to read... :facepalm:

Ch-3
    And yet he does nothing about it.

5. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no issues with the story's "homeless scavenging and eating habits" premise. However, there's a difference between scrounging a trashcan for edible day-old leftovers and picking something off a skeleton. Even hacking the leg off the Orc is out of character for an MC who was a workaholic city dweller.

6. Fallion

Fallion [Indolence Personified]

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't that the manga where he instantly eats a random slime seconds into the first chapter? I kinda dropped it at that point, I don't see how anyone with a brain could possibly stand reading that crap.

7. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-4:
    No attempt at washing the filthy Orc foot even though he found a water source. Followed it down and up stream for most of a day. No attempt at sanitation. No attempt at personal hygiene.

8. nasago

nasago New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she is beautiful