Spoiler Honey, I'm Going On A Strike

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Sep 19, 2021.

1. miratap

miratap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone with kind heart
    please give this poor soul more spoiler
    I'm thirsty for more spoiler

2. WisteriaAsia

WisteriaAsia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need spoiler,

How can FL return to 10 years before?

3. yoyo098

yoyo098 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Know one really said yet but I’m guessing it has something to do with the magic stone that the father gave chester or at least somethind to with the mahic engineering business.

4. Caliii

Caliii New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plssss, i want moooore

5. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILERS (?)
    According to the manhwa, her turning back in time might have had something to do with a high-level spell magic stone. Her friend, Ian, alongside her father, invest in the market of magical engineering, only to end up failing due to how unstable the market is and how volatile the magical stones are in themselves. High - level spells are much more difficult to understand than low-level ones, often being up to interpretation, and so, you never really know what you get.

In her first life, her father was one of tje first to invest in the magic stone/magical engineering market. Her friend, Ian, has a load of mines containing such stones, leftover from the era of great magicians who wound up disappearing. All that is left over from that era are these stones that pose a great interest to nobles and greedy people.

A civil war broke out in Ian's, the viscount, territory, due to magic stones, and her father requested FL's help. The ML went to war, but the only thing he received as compensation was a single magic stone, believed to be the most valuable one, which greatly embarrassed the FL.

However, now in her second life, the FL suspects that such a magic stone was used to turn back time. In fact, the inscription Ian brings back with him when he visits the FL, inscription he didn't trust the scholars he hired to help translate, talks about a second chance and great regret and other requirements that need to be met for the spell to take effect.

'To me who was dark and hopless, God' s light was delivered. '
    However, there is also talk about a price that God takes when the wish is fulfilled, but what that price entails is a mystery.

The FL believes that the whichever stone was used in the first life to turn back time was a one-time deal, and in this current timeline, that stone no longer exists. The question remains, however, who was it that turned back time.

6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And according to the MTL of the last novel chapter she might be also related to angels, so it could be that the magic stone has worked because of her hidden powers.

snzzykitten and syofiaa like this.
  7. babayagu

babayagu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

DISCUSSION
    Could be. The high-spell magic in question is pretty straightforward and she does meet all the requierements for it to work even without some special bloodline. She suspects whoever turned back time using the stone, if indeed that was the case, had to be either her father or her friend, Ian. She doesn't even think for a second that it could be the ML.

However, both her AND the ML fit the requirements for the spell to be successful and take effect -

'Present a pitiful being filled with regret and remorse an opportunity of repentance. While God will receive the right price for the opportunity, you will set up a new chance at repentance'
    I wonder what the price is. It could be the ML's memories. If he doesn't have his memories, despite turning back time, the FL could as well refuse to change anything. Especially now that she has her past memories and knows the type of life that awaits her. The price could be the very real possibility that turning back time and the FL remembering means losing her forever as a wife and mother of his children without ever knowing what he truly missed out on experiencing such as their two children.

8. LunaSolis070

LunaSolis070 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does novel updates have this novel? Can someone give me a link for English novel? :(

9. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Uhm.. Can anyone explain the ending? Sorry, I'm kinda confused?

10. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like we'd need to see the last few chapters before to get a better idea

11. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DISCUSSION

I think the one who turned back time is the ML.

AplCina, lan2001h and DOHere like this.
  12. StrawberriesandCream

StrawberriesandCream Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter is like chapter 20-21 in the webtoon
    I tried to make it MAKE SENSE as much as possible especially the moans at last :sweating_profusely:
    Early in the evening, I was on my way to Chester to negotiate again due to the issue of Viscount Vische. Chester, who returned home after gathering his troops, was in his bedroom, not the office, unlike usual. Cassia quietly gave a sign.

Knock knock.

"Baron. Even if you go in ...Oh my god."

Cassia was startled by the bedroom door that Chester, who came running in a hurry, swung open.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Are you surprised?”

"It's okay. I have something to say. Is it okay if I go in?"

"Yeah, go ahead. It was time to go to bed, so well, I was on my way to your room."

In response to Chester's reply, Cassia looked up at him without saying a word. Yesterday, the day before, and the day before yesterday. Even though there was no relationship in particular, Chester slept with Cassia the entire night in the same bed. It was almost the size of a combined room. You don't always have a relationship because you're married.

It's not unusual to share the same, but it's a different story if the person was Chester. Wasn't he a heartless husband who had never looked for his wife without any business before?

Cassia was puzzled by Chester's change, and she was also dissatisfied with it. Because it seemed like it was causing a stir in her second life, which she had planned to live comfortably and quietly.

Cassia let out a small sigh and shoved Chester into the room.

"I'll sleep here today, then."

“Will you do that? It would be more uncomfortable than your bedroom."

"It's okay. Oh, Viscount Haveln decided to go back after breakfast tomorrow. Will you be there to send him off?”

"of course."

“Thank you for your concern. And that’s it…” Cassia, who was sitting on the bed angle, looked up at Chester, who was staring at me.

Chester also passed the dry saliva and responded to Cassia's gaze. I know what will come out of that mouth now.

"It's dangerous… "

"It's absurd. You don't trust me to go there with you, do you? I'm afraid I'll talk nonsense about compensation.”

"Hmm? Wasn't that already over? I've been doing business like that with Viscount Vische. I received a lot of favors thanks to the Viscount, who gave me a chance to join the military here and there. I don’t want to be rude over the issue of my own work and compensation.”

"Yes. I know what the Baron is talking about. However, there is a problem no matter how much I think about it that the reward for subjugating the barbarians is only one million silver. Considering how much you know each other, I would say that we have surpassed the level of understanding."

“Don’t worry about it. I'll take care of the problem." Chester, who cut off the words that were getting longer, looked determined.

Cassia's mouth twisted unpleasantly. In his previous life, Chester did not like Cassia's intervention in the matter of moving his troops.

Cassia also didn't want to care about everything he was doing, but...

"What if the baron goes to war and something happenes to him? Then, I would have to run the estate alone, but the price of the baron's life is only a million silver, which was less than the castle's monthly internal maintenance fee.

The contract does not include anything that guarantees the baron's safety after the war, right?"

Chester was dazed. He knew that she was not yet attached to him, but was disappointed that she had such a cold thought. I might go out and die, so i should negotiate a high price for my life and go out on my own, isn't that what it means?

Cassia let out a deep sigh as she was looking at Chester, who couldn't find a word to answer. Because she wondered if her words were too harsh.

"I apologize if you were offended. But I thought that if I said it in a good way, the baron wouldn't understand me even if I told you for a hundred days. Of course, I hope you come back safely without any injuries. But who guarantees your life in a battlefield full of spears and knives? People don't know an inch ahead of them. Of course, you have to take the risk and get an allowance suitable for your departure.

I am speaking for the baron, not me. The baron is no longer a commoner, but a nobleman, and a decent lord who rules the territory. Don't think of it as a trade between a nobleman and a commoner, or between an employer and an employee. Viscount Vische has asked the Baron for help, and the Baron has the right to refuse this request and to negotiate with the Viscount about the contents specified in the contract. "

Chester had no choice but to shut his mouth without saying anything at the logic of Cassia.

In fact, it was not that Chester didn't know that her words were correct. He also knows that the military transaction that he has done with Viscount Vische so far was quite unfair.

However, he didn't want to embarrass Viscount Vische by saying useless things.

"Even if I say this, if the Baron's thoughts remain the same, there will be nothing more I can do. However, I will be very disappointed in the Baron, and I will hate my father and the emperor who sent me to Greze Castle. The baron's image and the treatment I receive from other nobles will follow me. You can't even find a reasonable right and still can’t stop acting like someone else's dog according to your old habits. I'm Baron Greze's wife, not the wife of a common mercenary risking his life for a penny"

Chester pondered over the firm words of Cassia. Right, you can't get out of the past memories.

And I don't have to share my pathetic and miserable appearance in front of the nobles with Cassia.

I felt ashamed because I thought Cassia had a glimpse of my inferiority complex or the intimidated feelings. Chester lowered his gaze and muttered in a quiet voice.

"Yeah.... I see."

"Can I take it as a sign that I can accept Viscount Vische's invitation?"

"Take care. But I really, really, stopped you because it could be dangerous."

That's really absurd. It's not like I'm going to go directly to the place where the barbarians are camping, but you’re just making excuses. You must be worried that I might say something unpleasant to Viscount Vische.

Cassia nodded her head roughly, seemingly tired of speaking more, and cut off the conversation.

Then, concerned about being quiet without responding to his actions, she glanced forward, and as expected, Chester had a dark expression on his face.

Aside from the strike, there are more than one or two things I've touched, and I even care about my husband's feelings. No matter how much I think about it, I guess I'm not the one to play and eat. Cassia sighed inside.

"Are you offended because you think I'm doing what I want?"

“No, that’s…”

“I'm saying that just in case, but don't be afraid of nobles. The reason I'm saying this is because I think the Baron is so intimidated in the noble society. Whatever the Baron was from in the past, it doesn't matter now. Baron knows well that the appointed nobles and hereditary nobles are the same nobles, right? To be honest, I think appointed nobles recognized like the baron are much more honorable than the stupid nobles who only inherited their titles. So please be confident. Do you understand?”

It wasn't to make Chester feel better, but I really had that thought in my previous life.

Just because he was a former commoner mercenary, I had never been dissatisfied with his birth. Rather, I felt proud that I became his wife, considering how capable he was to be recognized by the emperor himself. Of course, until the marriage I dreamed of crumbled.

For some reason, Chester stared at Cassia, pouting his lips like a goldfish. Cassia, embarrassed by the persistent gaze, looked away and went to the table for no reason.

She pointed to a strange box. "But what is this?"

"Oh."

Looking at the box Cassia pointed at, I remembered Paul's words as he handed the box over. [Lady Fleurett brought it as a gift for the two of you. It's a very luxurious chocolate. I'm sure your wife will like it. According to Lady Fleurette's recommendation, it is a good dessert to eat with wine. You know that you should tell your wife that you prepared it yourself, right?]

After returning, I was too busy with the issue of the expedition, so I took it lightly. but I'm grateful that it was just on the table at this time.

Chester smiled softly and jutted the box.

"Open it I prepared it for you."

Cassia, who opened the box with a strange face, was satisfied as Chester expected. She didn't enjoy sweets, but obviously, anyone can see that it was expensively decorated like a noble's dessert was pleasing to her eyes.

" Thank you.”

Cassia smiled with her blue eyes folded.

She picked up a piece of chocolate on the spot and tasted it. It tasted as good as it looked. Cassia picked up another one and pushed it in front of Chester.

"I've never had such delicious chocolate before. Baron, you should try one too."

Seeing her smile, she seemed to really like it, so Chester was excited. Besides, the chocolate is directly fed by Cassia's hand. He was afraid he would miss the opportunity while hesitating for no reason.

The gazes of the two were awkward.

"Hmm."

"Well, it's delicious, right?"

"Eo, uh, uh, uh, uh." In fact, there was no taste at all. Chester twisted his head to hide his smiling face. In fact, at this moment, Chester was the only one who liked the strange atmosphere. For Cassia, who has been around for 10 years, there was no plan such as "a healthy married life starting again with a heartless husband."

He is the husband I hated so much in my previous life. Cassia feels strange because she seems to be breaking down her emotions so easily just because he's changed a little.

I pressed my heart and got up from my seat.

"I'm tired, so I'll go to bed first."

"Oh, really? I'm going to sleep, too. Me too."

"Yes."

The two lay side by side on the bed. Cassia closed her eyes, wishing she could fall asleep quickly. She wasn't as tired as she told Chester, but she was the type to fall asleep quickly when she put her head on and closed her eyes.

‘What is it?’ I have a clear mind like a person who took an awakening pill. 15 minutes? No, 20 minutes has passed.

Even though I was lying down with my eyes closed. Is that all? It's not just the mind that's clear. "What's wrong with me?" My mind is clear. My body is heating up. I'm out of breath. When she felt the strange feeling of stiffness under his belly button, Cassia opened her eyes in surprise and sat up.

"Oh my god!"

Looking to the side, Chester was suddenly sitting up. He was also not normal. For some reason, her eyes were full of looseness, he was breathing heavily, and his face was flushed red.

"Baron. Are you sick? Mm-Hmmm “

While talking, Cassia was surprised. It was because she moaned because she felt that her body was strange. The surprised Cassia raised both hands and covered her mouth.

"That, you.... Hyuk, that, you are uh, where….”

"No, no, I, mm-hmm…. It's okay.. Uh, I think I'll have go do some business...."

"Now, wait!”

“Why? Why?"

"I should go first."

"I'm in a hurry?!"

No, I'm more in a hurry.

Chester was about to run towards the bathroom attached to the bedroom as he removed the wool blanket that was covering her body. Cassia, who was about to get up first, paused when she saw Chester's lower body, which was revealed with the blanket removed. There was nothing much between the two until just now. It is obvious that it rises as if it pierces through Chester's bedroom bottoms made of silk...

Chester and Cassia looked at each other, blinking their eyes in a bewildered expression. Then they both realized instinctively. This strange body change is not something that's going to be solved simply by going to the bathroom.

13. Anidori

Anidori Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where the novel raws can be accessed/bought aside from Kakao? Google play, perhaps? I've looked and couldn't find it anywhere else.

Scarlet Reed and syofiaa like this.
  14. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think you can buy the novel anywhere else because it’s exclusively released in kakaopage.

Anidori and DOHere like this.
  15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh the ml always says she's like an angel anyway haha. Maybe he's also related to devils. Hence his strength and wild looks.

Also. The text for that magic stone that turned back time said there was a price that had to be paid. Wonder what that was for our mc and ml. Maybe he gave up his life to turn back time for her

Ophelia_Hecate, syofiaa and its0k like this.
  16. keikomushi

keikomushi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. She is a textbook example of an unreliable narrator. And the ML is just awkward with the lovey-dovey stuff. Imagine being blamed for stuff that you don't know is a problem because you assumed that the other person would tell you. That sucks big time. I recall seeing some psychology videos a few years back that covered this exact thing. Alas, people think that the world revolves around them and rarely step back to see if what they are feeling is backed up by evidence and logic.

17. Detained_in_switzerland55

Detained_in_switzerland55 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen next? Are we getting sexy scene in next manhwa chapter:blobpopcorn_cool:

lan2001h likes this.
  18. GhostChibi

GhostChibi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I laugh so hard:cry::blobrofl::blob_teary:

19. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was worried about the ML but holy fuck i find myself cracking up. I think I'm so used to monster serial killing toxic mls i was relieved he was an idiot in bed and neglectful. Like that... That i can deal with in a second life

i already love how the servants and the villagers cared for her in the past. There's no everybody hated me.
    I'm looking forward to the kids and the village prosperin

20. dearsir

dearsir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The beginning of the story and how it going so far ... is surprisingly different. I honestly thought that we will be getting a drag out misunderstanding that won’t be solve anytime soon. Yet, thing is clearing up quiet nicely. You can see them slowly opening up to each other. I can’t wait to see their relationship continuing to grow.

The manhwa is nice

samster, AplCina, Creolenerd and 2 others like this.