Recommendations horror novel that really send shivers down your spine

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by warspite, May 17, 2022.

1. warspite

warspite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's romance, I prefer BL but BG is also fine. If it doesn't have any romance, then maybe a lil comedy and happy ending will do.

I always see horror novels (mostly bl) here that aren't scary at all so I'm trying to look for something that embodies the horror genre despite having other genre as well (like comedy, romance, etc.).

One novel that I found scary (in some parts) is Kaleidoscope of Death. Also, it doesn't have to be in the form of novel, I'm open to anything! (If you don't know anything that fits the description I've written above, you can just recommend anything that send shivers down your spine.)

Thanks!

2. Tafyunn

Tafyunn Gimme your recommendatio- *yawns*

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking for some yesterday too, I don't really have much to recommend but maybe Supernatural Movie Actor App if you haven't read it yet, it's super good and each arc is a banger. It was such a satisfying read, the author was really creative and clever with each and every arc. Plus everything is explained and makes sense, it really keeps you at the edge of your seat, and you also feel immersed as you also try to figure out the mysteries along with the characters with the clues the characters found/author left.

Also I reccomend listening to creepy music while reading horror novels it makes the feeling more intense :blobphone:

3. Rogel17

Rogel17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Noni606

Noni606 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be a Heartthrob in a Horror Movie by 姜之鱼
    It's not the most terrifying, but there are some scary parts

BluerStill likes this.
  5. Lehiye