Spoiler How a time-limited villain gets revenge

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Vitigirl, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Vitigirl

Vitigirl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    Does anyone have spoiler for this?

Title: 시한부 악녀가 복수하는 방법

How a time-limited villain gets revenge(MTL)

[​IMG]

Synopsis:

I just wanted to be loved.
    After awakening the power of an alchemist, he constantly made gold for his family on the verge of bankruptcy.
    Even though I know it's a life-saver.

But when she died of attempted murder, no one was with her.
    Wearing the dress bought with her life, the younger sister shed false tears in the Crown Prince's arms.
    The third awakening accomplished by being pecked by a bird's beak.
    Milvia got her hands on the time.

Returning to the past, she has only one year left to live.
    I will take revenge in it.

So I spent the night with a man called a mad knight. A man who had only been given the baron title now.
    The only price for giving her unimaginable wealth is to keep her by her side and pretend to love her.

I will give you everything my family originally had.
    Just don't let me fall apart while I get my revenge.

…… But why does a proposal come from a peasant family that is said to dominate the dark district?

“Do not be discouraged, for you are worthy of your own praise.”
    He gently strokes his cheek with the back of his hand. It was the firm hand characteristic of the one holding the sword.
    The moment when he suddenly felt that he was a 'man'.
    Milvia's face heated up to the point that it felt like it was too much.
    “I hate hypocrisy very much.”
    Deius pressed his thumb to her lower lip and rubbed it in a strange way.
    Milvia froze, unable to breathe, and was bound by his gaze.
    “Don’t pretend to be good, pretend not to give up. The truth is, I want to live if I can live by killing others.”
    His words became a dagger and pierced his heart.
    Knowing that her breath was trembling, Deius did not stop talking.
    “Tell me you want to kill me, Milvia.”
    “……”
    “If you say that, even if I kill the saint, I will save you.”
    His whispering smile was terribly seductive.

…… To the point where I really want to live.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  3. Vitigirl

Vitigirl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came across this novel and the summary really intrigued me. Does anyone has spoilers for this one?

Laerta and shiory like this.
  4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Female Protagonist: Milvia Nell Maidea
    A beautiful woman with black hair (silver hair) and pale purple eyes. An alchemist.

The eldest daughter of the Maidere family of the Days Empire.

Before the return
    Born as the eldest daughter of the Count Meyers family, she loses her mother at a young age and tries to treat her stepmother and half-sister Leliana El Meidier, whom her father brought from the street for her.

The alchemist, who develops what she wants through modifiers and tools at the cost of life, awakens only three times in her life, and has lived a quiet life completely hiding her identity because the Dice Empire defines alchemy as an evil black magic. Awakening and cutting lives for the happiness of her family, she constantly turns stones into gold.

She is embroiled in a conspiracy to kill Leliana, who is revered as a saint, and is framed for trying to kill Leliana. She has dedicated her life to her family, but just before she dies, she uses alchemy to go back in time when she realizes that she has been betrayed.

After regression
    She returns to the age of 19 and, in exchange for disobeying the providence, is weak and has only one year left to live, so she decides to take revenge on her family who betrayed her and drove her to hell within one year.

She decided that she needed a husband to move freely from her stepmother's grasp, and instead of giving everything she had to Deius Akan, a mad knight from commoners, whom Leliana had longed for in a previous life, she contracted marriage to protect her from collapsing during revenge suggest and hold hands.

Male protagonist: Deius Akan (Youthia)
    Black hair, red eyes, a beautiful appearance with a decadent atmosphere. The Devil.

The first head of the Duke of Quantesmo, who ruled the dark district.

Born in the ruins of an oak forest, raised in chaos, and fed on soul pain and tears.

In a world of one dimension, there must be one dragon, and in order for a demon to become a dragon, four high-ranking demons who can become dragons must choose and serve their own king, protect them from the demons, and compete with each other. He is mentioned as a potential candidate, so he participates once in a thousand years unwillingly.

He decides that he will never serve the king again, because the results of the kings he has chosen have ruined him.

As the world flows the way he wants, he feels terribly bored and spends a boring day taking money and handling requests like a mercenary from commoners.

The realm of God is curious and interested in the Count of Milvia Nell Maidea who survived even after touching time, and wonders why she turned back time.

He hides Milvia from the beings on the other side of the world who are trying to take her life because she breaks the rules, and lays a plate so that she can get revenge.

"Wisota ·····."

Milvia rolled the name of the area she would travel to in her mouth as if she would not forget. It's certainly a place I've never been before.

"Actually, what I was just reading was a travel book about Wisota."

"A travel book? It's a place where you stop by for a while. Why?"

"There's a lake full of violets here. It's a place famous for its violets, so I'd like to stop by."

Deus seemed like a man who planned to go on a trip with great. Given that they have thoroughly investigated tourist attractions that are worth visiting delicious restaurants. Milvia, trying to shake her head, suddenly stopped and thought again. It's not bad to go.

"It's only once, and it's probably the last."

No, I have to go. Let's keep a moving sight in our eyes as the purple flowers blow. When the last moment comes, you might be able to think of the scene and wrap it up nicely.

"Also, Milvia, the lake has a light purple color. As if they melted violets, the color of the water is mysterious, so the lovers who are just starting beg to go there and not break up. Isn't it romantic?"

Milvia, excited to hear Dayus explain, scattered the title of the book he pushed to the side by side. It was written "Famous Date Place 15" near the capital.

"...are you sure you were called a mad knight on the battlefield?"

Every time Lord Noah Beritt swore at me for being coy, but neither was much different in Milvia's view. The owner of such a terrible, formidable rumor is now reading such a book here, in front of her. The gap between rumors and reality is so great that now I suspect that it is an exaggerated rumor.
    I'm sure it's no exaggeration since you saw the head of a street bully exploding right in front of you.

'I can't believe the crazy guy is romantic.'

Her opposite side was emptied before I knew it. Sitting next to him, Dayus whispered gently, sipping in Milvia's earlobe.

"A broken man does what he wants to do. All I want to do now is date you."

"That's a more convincing explanation than I thought."

If a madman wants to be romantic, he can be romantic enough to make others say he's crazy. Milvia tried to push the so convincing and ticklish Dayus. Hana Deus was not easy.

"I mean, I'm crazy about you. Right now.”

"Ha."

"I thought you didn't know well, so I wanted to tell you."

He swept up his back, and a strange sense climbed up his spine. It feels like the bottom is getting hot and tight. Maybe it's because the stockings are too small. Or I couldn't figure out what was to blame.
    “Milvia.”

“Oh, Day ····!”

“Honestly, please. I've always wanted to rip off what you're wearing."

A thick man's hand digs between his thighs. I'm just touching it on the dress right now, but if she shows any signs of allowing it, the skirt will dry up immediately. Conscious of Hamel in the stable, she twisted her back, but she was already in an unperturbed position. With Milvia on the ropes, Dayus gently asked.

"Am I the only one?"

Alas, why is this man so seductive? Milvia couldn't really stand his uneasiness. Maybe he's asking for love, relationship, playing with fire. Or maybe it's because I don't know if he wants to have fun adjusting the boat. His attitude was too equivocal to be felt by Milvia. I don't reject it. I don't push it away. Or it's hard to hang out with someone.

"I don't remember, I don't remember."

The answer I managed to bring up was meaningful even in my own mind. It was obvious what he would say next. “

Then can you remember?”

Sure enough. Dayus gently rubbed her cheek and leaned over her upper body. The distance is close as if it were a kiss right away. His wonderful face was in front of me, and my heart sank with a thud.

“Stop, do it. There's nothing you can't do here.”

“There's nothing you can't do.”

“In the carriage?”

“That's why money is good. No matter what you do inside, you don't know what you're doing outside."

Shameless. Milvia squashed the curse into her mouth. But Deus laughed low as if he had already heard it.

Review
    This novel tells the story of a woman who has been betrayed by her family, returns to the past, and wins love one by one by taking control of her family.

The author's handwriting is good, so it reads smoothly, but there are a lot of setting errors.

Progress is slow and the content becomes more acidic the further back you go.

The characters are flat and the plot is simple.

It's hard to keep up with the emotional lines of the male and female characters because they are sudden.

The scene is raunchy, but I can feel that it's too much dirty talk.

Usually, if you look at revenge + regression, the female lead who returned to the past has information about the villain, so she often becomes a cider.

It was a childish yet strangely engaging novel!

Yeoju is trying to get revenge by burning everything she has.

There are many scenes in which he falls down from time to time because his body is weak in return for his return.

It's smartness that feels like it's all about taking charge of the case with your own strength and not drawing it smartly.

I have low self-esteem because I have been compared to my younger sister all my life, but with the help of my husband, I raise my self-esteem and take revenge without breaking down thanks to my husband

...More than anything else, the part where I pretended to be fatal by myself was so cramped.

The male role is to support the female .

She's on the perfect side of the female lead and moves the way she wants.

I struggled with the woman who was thirsty for love and was exhausted, but with her help, she softens.

You keep saying you don't know love, but you shout that you love Yeoju with your whole body

There is no sweet potato between the two because the female lead and the male lead are so honest!

I don't even do the usual wheat flour.

"Don't love me. Whatever signal you may be given, don't love me."

this is a request It was a request because I did not want to leave any regrets.

Milvia wanted to die without a trace. At the very least, not knowing that she existed, so that no one cares that she died.

Milvia shut Deius' mouth, who was about to say something.

"We're both poor people who don't know what love is."

“……”

"One thing is certain. Desire."

"Milvia."

"You're lusting for me. Let's not cling to uncertain feelings. It's not permanent anyway."

"Forever..."

"You just have to think about it now. You desire me, so why don't you pamper me by my side?"

just up to there. Deius' eyes were deep as if he knew her who said that. But soon he smiled broadly.

"This, I don't know who the devil is."

“I told you not to love me.”

Deius rubbed his lips slowly against her lips as if to steal her breath.

"But if I don't do it, I'm a bastard who does more"

Episode 65: Yeoju and Namjoo Contract
    Episode 122: Stepmother's Revenge Success
    Episode 128: Past Life
    Episode 138: Sister's Revenge Success
    Episode 142

5. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone wants to read this novel, I can post the chapters here. This seems interesting.

6. perezz

perezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YESS PLEASEE

7. perezz

perezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw is this novel R18 ? or nah ?

Smilingly likes this.
  8. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes it's R19. There's the red r19 tag at the corner of the cover

Smilingly likes this.
  9. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    How does it end? Does she die or her life is prolonged

11. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa cover.
    [​IMG]

12. buttercupsy

buttercupsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Ailu

Ailu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question sister revenge success, story please when we say bye bitch to her

Laerta and rafa like this.
  14. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoiled me about the revenge, I want to what end that both mother and daughter have

15. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is her(FL) dad also bad? Did he also betrayed her?

Laerta and SofiyeJaan like this.
  16. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like melvia's dad is dead

DOHere, Laerta and SofiyeJaan like this.
  17. SofiyeJaan

SofiyeJaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers :aww::blobpopcorn:

18. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So here are some questions I have so far (20 chapters are up on netwoki)
    1) is the stepmother and butler somehow related ?
    2) Did the fl’s dad die naturally or was he killed?
    3) who is the count now?(before revenge period)
    4) Can someone summarize how the revenge will go?
    5) will the crown prince fall for her and fight the duke for her?
    6) is the cp an antagonist or just stupid and easy to manipulate? And what about his dad
    7) Do they find it was the step sister who poisoned her at her first party?
    8) will the cp become the emperor?
    9) what is the mc and ml’s ending ?
    10) does the story say anything about after her death in the first life?
    :) just few questions:D

Laerta likes this.