How Did You Die and Reincarnate?!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Linley, Apr 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Linley

Linley 【Linlin】【The Love Doctor】【NUF Nicknamer】

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine this....

You take a walk out to the local grocery store to pick up some food to make dinner. While walking, you somehow end up getting hit by a truck. I don't know how you got hit by a truck, but it happened. Suddenly, you open your eyes and see white all around you. After a moment, you realize you've been reincarnated! And the best part is, you still have all of the memories from your previous life!

I left this short and simple for a reason. I want to know, how did @Truck-kun kill you? Were you not paying attention and end up getting hit? Did you heroically save a young maiden's life? Please share~ Also, make it something YOU WOULD ACTUALLY DO! Don't save a young maiden if you're afraid of death

And you did reincarnate after all. So what MC would you be?! A valiant knight in shining armor? A dark prince who rules with an iron fist? Or even a simple commoner, possibly even the child of a prostitute?

Spanner likes this.
  2. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    It would smash into me while about to enter my house. I would leave my (most) worldly desires and live in the woods away from civilisation. Or just reincarnate into a more advanced society and do the exact same think I'm doing now :3

Meeee!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2016
    Linley likes this.
  3. Spanner

Spanner 『Devilish Wanderer』『King of Bad Decisions』

Reading List:
    Link
    I would probably see the truck but feel to lazy to actually try saving myself, and when reincarnated I would probably turn into a lazy demon that would evolve to the position of demon prince of sloth because my laziness was overbearing

Linley likes this.
  4. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link
    Jump under truck hoping to reincarnate and become necromancer, thats it, if by any chance there was girl to save then even better.

Linley likes this.
  5. Linley

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be reading a novel or checking Facebook wen Truck-kun hits me. As for reincarnating, I would try my hardest to become someone great and almighty, but I would probably just end up being a decently strong knight or mage. Since after all, I don't think I would be lucky enough to reincarnate in some great family or magically find an almighty item which will turn me into a god

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Headphones, was checking my phone. Then i get reincarnated and die in childbirth.

7. ramzawing

ramzawing 【The heretic】

Reading List:
    Link
    Truck-sama would take me because i would be too focused reading novels on my cell phone, the god of novels would appear and would give me a chance to be an novel mc in a world of swords and magic or something like that with a power thats not to cheat (because of power for no reason is boring)

madmanthan21 likes this.
  8. Linley

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... That was fast o.o

9. Ryve16

Ryve16 Working Hard and Hardly Working

Reading List:
    Link
    I died eating a meatbun and i was reincarnated after running away from meatbuns who were trying to devour me. I was reincarnated as a cow who was butchered to be meat for meatbuns.

...no meatbuns were harmed during this process...

Linley likes this.
  10. retter23

retter23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truck-kun would hit an innocent bysta der right before my eyes. A phone or something else that's hard would fly through the window and hit me in the head while I was dumbstruck watching the collision.
    When I reincarnate, I would be a soloer because everytime I'm in a party, I would bring bad luck to everyone.
    Then I will get famous as a Demon King because of unfortunate circumstances allowed me to become the most hated person of the human race.

11. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    Bridge collapses and truck-kun falls on top of me. crushing me to death. that's the only possibility. and that's only if I'm not wary off the bridge

I reincarnate... into idk what. something immortal I hope

12. Novosi

Novosi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading wuxia novel on my phone while crossing the street. BAAM! Next thing I know I'm reincarnated in a fantasy world. I would probably make an attempt to become strong in that world but give up half way and find something I'm good at and achieve moderate success in it.

13. Green Apple

Green Apple Actually I'm secretly an orange.

Reading List:
    Link
    The truck will get me when i go out to grab snacks from the convenience store, later I will reincarnate in china or korea and make use of my advanced gaming skills to be rich and dandy. YAY.
    joke. After reincarnation I will become the legendary NEET in Japan. Yes. Thats the secret dream of all humanity and I will achieve that.

14. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    I was eaten...

15. Linley

Reading List:
    Link
    By the truck?

Risus likes this.
  16. Detrolord

Detrolord Regular Pervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Die by the truck. Then reincarnated as a crown prince w/ unique powers like Flight, Teleportation and Invisibility ohh plus charm and warp hole

17. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be watching the aftermath of a breakup and the crazy girl would run me over because she'll misunderstand and believe that it was my fault that the breakup happened... Welp.
    I'll probably reincarnate as a child who is a bastard child of the current king and would be hidden from society because my mother is ashamed of me and would try to force me to bow my head against the royals. But I'll take the throne for my self because the king and nobles will be drunk on power and they try to murder me and my mother who has common descent. Then I'll become king but is assassinated by the citizens who hate me for saving a common enemy of theirs.

18. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm too handsome so....the truck hit me because he is envious.:cool:

19. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    By a kitten
    Who was on the truck

Linley likes this.