Korean How does it feel to be in a B-grade horror game

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Zachary, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Zachary

Zachary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: How does it feel to be in a B-grade horror game
    Korean:
    B급 공포게임 속으로 들어간 기분은?k

Raw: https://ridibooks.com/books/1962073094?_s=search&_q=B급 공포게임 속으로 들어간 기분은?&_rdt_sid=search&_rdt_idx=0

Why it should get picked up: I have read only preview but I'm hooked. The rating is also good. Plot is also interesting. So, I thought it will be a great series.

Sypnosis:
    「Welcome to the horror game <Mansion of the Dead>.」
    There was a long description of the game on the transparent window.
    As if in disbelief, she glanced down the dark hallway, bewildered.
    “Is it true?”

* * * When

Fidelis opened her eyes, she was in the arms of a man whose eyes widened.
    The man gently closed his eyes and opened his red lips.
    “It’s too cold to just lay on the floor.”
    “Ah, thank
    you- ” A white window appeared to the side of the man before he could even speak.
    「Name: Hakan Declan
    Features: … … . 」
    As I tilted my head while looking at the letters that did not appear behind me, a shocking word came to my mind.
    「Feature: Psychopath.」
    … Yes? I beg your pardon?
    He blinked and looked at the transparent screen window and the man alternately.
    He smiled softly and trimmed Fidelis' hair.
    “What’s on my face?”
    Sa, I think a psychopath is buried... … .
    Fidelis, unable to say that, vigorously shook her head.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  2. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it a FL or ML?

3. Zachary

Reading List:
    Link
    It is FL.:aww::aww:

4. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.

What's the genre?

5. Zachary

Reading List:
    Link
    It is romance fantasy genre. Probably some elements of horror since it's horror game.

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where's the link to it?

8. falsopatatipatata

falsopatatipatata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A blond, sandals burner psycho? Count me in :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

9. Seola

Seola Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL: Fidelis Sweld
    - Doesn't like scary things
    - Raised at an orphanage
    - Sucked into the game while maintaining her real body appearance

ML: Hakan Declan
    - Owner of the magic tower, a strong as hex mage
    - Volunteered to take part in <The Mansion of the Dead>
    - 'Psychopath'
    - Fell in love with FL at first sight(?) b/c this man is obsessed with the FL for some unknown reason since meeting her

The FL plays a game that one of the kids at the orphanage suddenly gets sucked into the horror game <The Mansion of the Dead>. She has a somewhat fragile mind because she does not like scary things, but her will and survival instincts to live outstands that matter and manages to survive for long before meeting the ML. She obtains many skills along the way, some of which are kinda ridiculous to be called a skill, but anyways.
    The ML basically volunteered to be in the game. He is a strong mage and is a psychopath but it's hard to tell that he is one because he dotes on the FL a lot. He's one of those straightforward, flirty, and sweet ML towards the FL.

The novel is categorized as romantic fantasy, but it's not truly romance-centralized, nor is it that scary considering it's also a horror novel. The reason is that the only romantic part of the novel is that the ML protects the FL, carries her, and comforts her. The FL shows interest in the ML and looks for him when she is in danger which is kinda sweet (but most often his help isn't needed since she is also really strong due to the skills she stacks up). It's also not really a horror genre either. Although the first half or less of the novel revolves around the FL's solo-survival in the game (she faces many ghosts and devils), imo she met the ML pretty early which ruined the realism of the horror-setting of the game. Other characters start popping up and it shook off the horror theme and the leads "strayed" from their goal of beating the game. No sweet potatoes nor frustrating scenes so that's a plus :blobsmirk:
    It's a good, light novel to kill time; recommended.

10. Sugar_Sharly

Sugar_Sharly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Prologue.

「Hello, Player. Welcome to the horror game <Mansion of the Dead>.

<Mansion of the Dead> is located in the middle of the capital of the Lecia Empire and is a large mansion where a nobleman with high authority lived. This mansion is the place where everything, including humans, who lived in the mansion was savagely annihilated by the humans who made a pact with the devil decades ago.

As the days went by, the mansion became ferocious, and the energy gradually began to spread throughout the capital. The emperor, who could not stand alone, decides to seek someone to lift the curse with tremendous rewards.

However, there were no people who went in and came back on their own. As a result of saving and saving, only a few people apply and get in. You are the ‘Fidelis’ of the Swalds who came in to win the reward from now on.

In addition to you, there are several other players here. It is only your choice whether to move together or as an individual. Now let's talk briefly about the game.

Miss Fidelis has only one purpose. Avoid the dead in the mansion, find hints, and solve the curse. When you clear the hidden event game, you will be given a powerful hint or item to solve the curse. You can share hints with other players, and it is possible to steal or steal items, so keep that in mind.

If you lift the curse of the mansion, you can escape from the mansion, and even if a player other than you lifts the curse, you can escape. (However, you will not receive the Emperor's reward.)

However, if you do not resolve the curse, you'll be trapped in the mansion until it's lifted, so please be careful.

※ Notes & How to Play

1. Play history is not saved.

2. When you achieve a bad ending, you always wake up in a different place, and the game is not reset. (However, you will lose all the items you get. Except for items and hints obtained through event games.)

3. When you clear the event story, the event will disappear.

4. You're the only one who knows this is a game world. (It is your choice to tell the truth to others. However, please note that we are not responsible for what happens after that.)

5. Players can also collect hints on items and how to solve the curse, but there is another skill just for you, so please do your best. (Other players are unaware of the existence of the skill, nor do they have it.)

6. Energy is consumed when doing things that consume stamina (eg running, screaming, etc.). (How to recover: minimize movement, sit still, find peace of mind)

So, please avoid the reckless and cruel ones, survive well, solve the curse and get the reward you want.

Then, run <Mansion of the Dead> right now.」

Reading the long writing, Yein blinked blankly. There was only one word she could utter now.

"Is this for real?"

An absurd voice popped out between Yein's lips.

your crush likes this.
  11. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Archy12th

Archy12th Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the art is :oops:

13. deemendels

deemendels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope this gets picked up!

14. Rizen Lizz

Rizen Lizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story was rare. I also hope this story Will be continued.