How far can you blame someone?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "He sabotaged the breaks of my car so that I'd have an accident" -> Blame Villain
    "I read about him marrying my crush in the news and it made me so angry that I had to text my friends ASAP. So I walked a red light and got hit by a car." -> Be angry at him, but blame your own stupid a**.

mir and Wujigege like this.
  2. Deadrule

Deadrule Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I watch in news about people saying things as they like to bullying victims , and other people who suffer things like rape and shit.If we can not understand the mindset of victims then we do not have any right to suggest them to do this or that ,it's better to just show sympathy rather than being pompous and pretentious.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    mir and Wujigege like this.
  3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to educate yourself about rape.
    Date rape drugs exist.
    Societies that force you to drink or get ostracized exist etc.

Anyway back to your point. It is just poor writing and usually laziness.
    Most times the evil female is my favorite character in Asian TV romance.
    She feels more real compared to our perfect doormat female lead

mir and Disgusting like this.
  4. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    School shootings are an American thing because how great our education system is. You can basically cheat your way towards a college degree. With how easy it is to maintain grades, there is room for bullshit and intense social bullying. Especially with the internet and wide use of social media apps. When an American kid comes home from school, he is still bullied online. With a lack of support from friends (whom dont exist because of bullying) and family who are too concerned about themselves, he resorts to ultimate violence. And bam, he wipes out like 30 other kids. What a nice killcount to death ratio if i do say so myself. I just feel bad for those who were victims of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Corner a nerd or loser and he'll feel like he has nothing to lose. Pretty much well deserved on the bullies' part. Plus, our American teachers are usually shit and dont SEE any bullying going on. I understand why the kid does it, do i condone it? No. Is it somewhat justified? Yes. Fuck with the bull you get the horns. Lmao.

5. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer the Evil female who goes for what she wants and does many underhanded things to get it. As long as she isnt gross.. like two-timing.

Wujigege likes this.
  6. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I blame the instigator. The victim cannot be blamed, because they possess the role of a victim. The intent to harm another is and should be the person to take blame. To warrant another's suffering due to a lack of intellect, is not a proper cause for justification over a victim's undoing. Blame evil. Destroy evil. To see evil, you must first accept evil is absolute, but the people themselves are not. Evil is a concept. Evil is a structure. Evil is a force of human nature. Humans are beyond evil and good. To give in to only one of each force in a person, is to undermine yourself as bound to invisible laws, that one can easily break apart or replace.

Although, such line of thinking is taxing. It is heavy and agonizing for any sane person. No ordinary human is capable of withstanding the masses's chaos. It is a path of a lonesome hero. A tale leading only to suffering for the greater good. Like previous saints, gods, and martyrs alike, if no one is willing to enter hell for the sake of many, then who will but us?

mir likes this.
  7. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @campfire @Disgusting School shooting isn’t an America thing. America has a lot of it, but it is not only in America. It happens in Brazil, Neatherland, Canada, etc.

Bullying happens worldwide. I do agree that sometimes school can’t handle bullying situations, but the educational system is taking small steps to influence kids and prevent bullying. What is not often talk about is passive bullying where one girl tells another to avoid or not play with particular girls. My sister wasn’t bullied, but she was commanded to participate in passive bullying by not playing with certain girls that the popular kids don’t like. I have shared my concern with the schools and am glad my sister spoke to me and allowed me to guide her in processing her feeling and response to situations like this.

Sometimes, we have to look at parents when their kid bullies other people. The parents fail to instill morals, rules, and compassion in their kids.

There are many reason why someone would go to school and do a massive shooting. Sometimes the news doesn’t even make sense. I don’t remember which one, but a recent school shooting had me scratching my head. The kid who supposedly did the shooting was vouchered by another student to be in the hall with her when the shooting happened. Yea, he’s a loner. The girl said she made a statement that if she didn’t meet him when she walked out of the bathroom when the shooting happened, she would have honestly believe he was the culprit. But since then, we didn’t hear from her again. Nobody bother to interview her or takes her claim seriously. Ya never know when things are staged, inside job, and so on.

8. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    To last your question, no one should enter hell for anybody. When you do it for them, they will not learn and will not grow. In John 3:16, the Bible said God loves the world so much he sends his only son and if we believe in him, we will have enteral life. In what way, would we ever learn if we ourselves do not walk through Hell? He sends his son to die for us, why? It is his son, his beloved, his family. We are always taught to cherish family, but here he sacrifices his son, not for the good of the many, but for the many to believe in him—not because he wanna save everyone, but because by believing in him, he is given power over the minds of other. We can only save ourselves and hope our stories will inspire other to save themselves as well.

Am I off topic? I think I am.

9. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will also be slightly off topic but...
    [​IMG]
    this is what you're basically telling me.

Naruin and cap.toon like this.
  10. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    I like characters who can see the gray. They aren’t the villain and they aren’t the main leads—that’s the average Joe right there. We are good, but we are also bad. We can do good and we can do bad. Sometimes our good intention leads to “unwanted” consequences. Does that make us bad? Depends.

Not me. I like the evil female who is smart and knows when to go and when to back down. Knows when to strike and when to give up. Many evil females are way out of proportion and looks more insane than some people. Who get so obsess that they would climb mountain and boat across the Atlantic Ocean for a man who won’t even look their way? These evil females aren’t evil—they are insane and mentally unstable.

11. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok that's just dumb and stupid.
    Even pagans will disagree with that rubbish. Since the part of the Bible you are quoting specifically mentions saving.
    Also, we are not allowed to discuss religion.

Disgusting likes this.
  12. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Just what i like.

13. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as they deserve

14. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows the Bible has many weird things that doesn’t align. But let’s not discuss if we r not allow to discuss religion on the forum. I don’t know policy for the forum, but if you say so then maybe so .

15. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha I recommend that you read about "Blind men and elephant "
    Also Rashomon

Funny story an atheist was held at gun point and screamed God save me

16. lmaolol

lmaolol Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk. all I know is that I can blame myself for an indefinite amount of time lol