Spoiler How is ATG now?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MazinKeima, Jul 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MazinKeima

MazinKeima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to read ATG and I really love it. It got worse along the way but still acceptable (forced s*x / unreasonable massacre etc) until the bullshit about MC killing the whole clan but leave one guy alive becoz i feel like author is forcing it against MC nature. Can u guy please tell me how is ATG now? Is it better now? Also does that one guy do anything or I was just being paranoid (which i doubt it)?

Astaroth likes this.
  2. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    I like it
    he met his birth parents

3. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Last I read it was basically confirmed that the sole survivor (Fen JueChen I think) who hate Yun Che and Yun Che's little Aunt will get together. (If they haven't already by now)

4. NinjapowerMS

NinjapowerMS Local man ruins everything

Reading List:
    Link
    I excused his bullshit in the previous arc because the current arc is great....for now. He meets some certain people :^)
    He plans to as of now and there should be someone to protect his family anyway.
    I'll be super pissed if they do get annihilated because Yun Che become a dumb shit and let that single guy go when he massacred his clan.

5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what I heard its more of master-servant relationship and not a lovers kind of deal

Astaroth likes this.
  6. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha
    As much as i'd love to see that , it won't happen , the author doesn't have the balls to pull that off , all his fans would turn their backs at him. It's not his style eather , ALL the beauties for the mc , that's his style , it'd be nice if at least Yuanba get some romance or something. sigh
    yeah kind of , she's also the reason he has not masacred Yun che's family too.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
    Astaroth likes this.
  7. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well if Yunba can save tho Fairies, he might get a few of those ladies......if Yun Che wasn't "dying" all the time he might have been able to hook Yunba up already, specially since he is an Overlord

8. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so , he's his best and only (?) friend xD

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    dude cried tears of blood at your death, if that aint proof of being #1 Bro and you don't act like a wingman your a real piece of work

Kamal likes this.
  10. MazinKeima

MazinKeima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh.. so he's still alive I see. And (For me) it look like it is going into some sort of NTR? really???? if the author dare pull that off I think half the reader gonna drop it. I guess I won't read it yet, still not my cup of tea.

Thx for all of your help

11. NoveLuber

NoveLuber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    atg was good but then it really did start dropping :/
    i stopped at around chapter 425 waiting for chapters to stack up.
    i wont drop it because of "too much killing" or "it wouldve been better to let little fairy die instead of raping her" and other naive baby reasons.

leaving the one guy alive after killing off the whole clan did seem a bit strange.. but maybe the author has some plans for him to be something like a future rival for the MC .
    the plot armor for the MC will probably not let his family get massacred because the MC let the guy go.
    but in my opinion letting anyone go after annihilating their clan eve if it doesnt mean the death of you it is very likely it will cause the death of your loved ones. not like you can be there to protect them 24/7 after all.

i might start reading again soon but i feel like stacking it up a bit more.