Discussion How strong is cultivators against Marvel/DC?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Minokyuu, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading a lot of fanfics lately, mostly Marvel/DC crossovers.
    Now as a fan of Chinese wuxia, for example, my favorite like, I Shall Seal the Heavens/Martial World and although not one I enjoy Emperor Domination.

How do you think they will fair well if they fought?
    Especially with characters in Marvel/Dc like the famous strongest villain Darkseid or Thanos.
    Do you think Li Qiye from ED can curb stomp both Darkseid or Thanos?
    Meng Hao from ISSH beating Superman.
    Lin Ming against all the Avengers.
    Xiao Yan from BTTH beating Human Torch from Fantastic Four.

2. Omniscient Viper

Omniscient Viper [Evil MC Enthusiast] [Park Jimin Biased]

Reading List:
    Link
    This conversation again. :sweating_profusely:

bbctheory84, vlue, kyuukestu and 14 others like this.
  3. Minokyuu

Minokyuu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a thread already about this?
    Edit: Nevermind, sorry didn't check before searching up :/.

4. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know, most MC from xianxia is immortal being with proficiency in killing enemies, they're like fusion between Power from Superman and Shrewd tactical mind of Batman

5. Jellyfish 00

Jellyfish 00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no ending of their strength from village, town, city, region, capital, kingdom, empire, continent, world, under world, solar system, galaxy, universe and then parallel world of course there's more which they reuse only.

6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    With enough prep time, Batman will defeat anyone.

xylero, Hegao, vlue and 9 others like this.
  7. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We might just get an answer from the new generation of Nuffians so let it be :blobpopcorn:

8. Omniscient Viper

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem, It's just that this conversation will never come to a conclusion. :p

juniorjawz likes this.
  9. Omniscient Viper

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe so. :hmm:

10. UDI

UDI Writer / Emcee / Lime Blood

Reading List:
    Link
    I can imagine the batman Xianxia crossover title. "I was killed by a surprise attack from cultivators in my last life but I ended up going back in time to before they arrived and now cultivate to prep and defeat them, the dark night rises, now featuring Dante from the DMC series."

11. asdf123

asdf123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    max level cultivators win every time, the scope of comics are too tame in comparison. marvel has dudes that are the strongest in the universe, cultivators can destroy/create entire universes

12. qwerty1

qwerty1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends what you're talking about, if you go very deep into comics you have literal gods that are wave functions, whereas I'm sure there is some "Peak" cultivator that poops universes. (Of course, in Marvel/DC godlike entities are usually made to be shit on by weaker characters. Just look at Dr. Doom vs the Beyonder)

Minokyuu likes this.
  13. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meng Hao from ISSH beating Superman.

Since MH abilities are kind of "magic" then yes, Kyrptonians are the apex of "Science" so they are extremely weak to "magic"

Minokyuu likes this.
  14. Katsurandom

Katsurandom [The One That Does Nothing][Villager C]

Reading List:
    Link
    most cultivators are near inmortal / just plain inmortals at the end of their novels....and most than half leave their "World" / "plane" to rise to a higher order........

the one i think could maybe (just maybe) fight them for more than "the time it takes for an incense stick to burn" is Sentry from Marvel or that variaton of Superman while he was high on sun

Sentry cuz..welp, he did re integrated himself from atoms once...wich was fun, and i read somewhere that the high superman was inmortal or something..........

but since cultivators use magic, and thats one weakness from superman, there goes that.......

dibs on half those fights ending on the marvel / dc hero getting sealed

15. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Marvel/DC stories have no power scaling, everyone has random strength during random times. Of course there are certain beings that are highlighted as the peak of strength but even then. Not to mention Marvel/DC do story resets, and each author interprets their strengths differently as well.

16. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    The strongest cn mc i know of is Meng Hao from ISSTH. His best feat is to reach countless spatial dimension by the few last chapter.

But marvel and dc have more stronger character than that like beyonder (Marvel), Lucifer & Co (Dc).

He should win in fact stomp Thanos with his infinity gauntlet but lose or get stomped to Thanos with the heart of the Universe.

Meng Hao would just stomp Darkseid because he master far higher spatial dimension making Meng Hao higher dimensional being than Darkseid but he got stomped by the endless brother or Lucifer and co.

17. AkunDami

AkunDami Neu membar

Reading List:
    Link
    God, that meme:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

[​IMG]

18. pyramidhead

pyramidhead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This conversation always comes up in on way or another, I call it the Whose stronger Goku or Superman argument. The question is how do you compare them? I mean both CN novels and Comics are masters of trying to one up all previous heroes and making literal gods. I mean how do you even compare when both are like "My character is the coolest strongest god to ever exist and he can't be beaten lol" how do you compare a comic book character who's supposedly in every multiverse at the same time to a CN novel god that's ascended 20 different heavenly dimension or some crap like that lol.

19. Silvania

Silvania Has returned to Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Naturally the cultivators are stronger.

They will first find your Marvel/DC superhero/villain (Whom are going about their regular day doing their regular thing). Talk mad trash. Get close to death surviving only due to some item they found within ~20 chapters. They will then escape by the skin of their teeth swearing vengeance upon them. They will then wander and have some kind of super fortunate encounter that comes around once every 50,000 years. They will then powerup after a great struggle due to same item that saved them earlier barely allowing them to pass while they cough up blood.

They return stronger than ever, talk mad trash again and then win. Basically it depends just how far the author is willing to go in terms of going into higher realms where the old 'highest' realm is barely passable in the new area as a weakling/cannonfodder.

TakenAway and Minokyuu like this.
  20. Eruxol

Eruxol Du-sollst――Dies irae

Reading List:
    Link
    It depend on the "ascended". Sometime the so called ascended only mean getting stronger or gaining more energy rather than transcending anything.

Some of the cn novel ascended only transport/teleport the mc into different place with higher gravity and stronger people but the other show true spatial dimension ascendant.