Spoiler How the Count’s Young Lady Tames the Emperor’s Dog / 백작가 영애가 황제의 번견을 길들이는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Akiara, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa Cover:
    [​IMG]

Name: How the Count’s Young Lady Tames the Emperor’s Dog / 백작가 영애가 황제의 번견을 길들이는 방법

Author:
    Jyun (쥰)
    Artist: Shinji 신지

Raw Link: https://ridibooks.com/author/125538
    NU Link: N/A

Original language: Korean
    Translated language: English
    Release status: Ongoing
    Year of Release: 2022

Description:

Esmeralda, the Count’s daughter, is forced to enter into a political marriage by her father. But she asks Alphonse, whom she first met at a ball, to date her, as she wants to find her own destiny. Alphonse’s identity turns out to be the Emperor’s ‘watchdog’, who settles cases in the underground society for the Empire. It was Alphonse who started this relationship only to use Esmeralda for his mission, but his heart is gradually drawn to her, rushing without hesitation. Meanwhile, Esmeralda who has been working hard and dating hard gets caught up in the middle of Black German-Iris’s conspiracy…

Bastian, ErryChu, Tiis_Ganda and 4 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ✔✔✔

4. sviall

sviall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Azrays

Azrays Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil me where i can read the novel?

6. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! At the moment, I'm not sure if this story has a novel, but if I find it, I'll let you know!

Azrays likes this.
  7. Azrays

Azrays Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you then:blobsip:

Akiara likes this.
  8. kookiekim

kookiekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope the fl is not naive pleaseee :( spoil us!

Eccleia and Creolenerd like this.
  9. kali1

kali1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahhaa this is a riot, hopefully it will continue on this way

She did catch the ml's attention at the ball due to her losing her dessert and sneaking off while another caught her foot on that said dessert and fell down

syofiaa, Creolenerd and vannaokuzo like this.
  10. ro_ok

ro_ok Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the first 3 chaps and FL is kinda simple minded :blobupset: Hope she'll not be one all throughout the series :blobupset::blobupset:

icay1x and Eccleia like this.
  11. Tsukii_Satoru

Tsukii_Satoru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML kinda pissed me off, he using Fl as a bait :blobpoliceangry:
    Make me wondering why he didn't using his aide or knight as a bait? Why make our Fl as a bait?
    I mad at him to the point i want another male lead for female lead:facepalm:

icay1x, Eccleia, syofiaa and 5 others like this.
  12. xphoenixx

xphoenixx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He says that you need to be a couple to be able to enter the auction so he "needed" her. Then when they were inside he just used her. What pisses me off even more is that he just ignores her on the floor and so on. He's a jerk

I think I'm going to have to wait for a LOT of chapters to be out before reading this. I can't read it periodically coz so far he's a freaking jerk and she's annoying too just accepting whatever he says. The next "mission" he keeps flirting with another girl. It's annoying. I want another ML too!

Bastian, luliibunny, icay1x and 7 others like this.
  13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion
    Bump since I came from reading ch.4. Judging from the only available link, this is an OGmanhwa?

Currently my opinion on ML is dying. MC too for falling on looks but at least she acknowledged early on she made a mistake and feels like she can't do much. Regret is late but at least she showed it and went with the flow. Still irks me reading ch.4 he just sold her for the job. He gave her instructions and at least reassurance she won't be sold to a bad owner. Opinions lowered but my opinion on MC went slightly higher for somehow adapting and actually following instructions.

The current spoilers aren't helping. Personally, an MC falling for looks isn't new for me (remember LeylinxDelice?), plus, currently its not even shown or hinted she's isekai'd so some off thought process on a sheltered lady is... plausible

Bastian, luliibunny, icay1x and 3 others like this.
  14. yoshinoyuuki

yoshinoyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is original webtoon. So no novel.

15. Fam

Fam Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Male lead keeps using female lead in raws to lure warewolf. I dont like what he is doing. Still hoping he changes his attitude soon and really treasure female lead.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    Boopbup and Smaforte12 like this.
  16. Smaforte12

Smaforte12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y’all know how contractual marriage works? Both parties stipulate what they seek to get out of it. While our FL went for the looks, and an easy way out, the ML went with scheming purpose with his own benefit in mind.
    Who knows how he was raised to have such a calculating mind? ‍♀️ also, she’s the one that jumped in for his looks.
    it does aggravate me how she’s so forgiving JUST because of his looks. like girl, come on, you never seen a pretty guy before?
    I begin to find the ML irksome with his treatments towards her in public. He’s only modestly nice when they’re in private.

17. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML quite entertaining indeed, but what i despised the most is why he like flirting with other girl besides FL..
    (Yea because he's already thinking that his face is deadly woman killer, i think)
    I can't wait the progress he become possesive onto that naive FL though:blobalert:

luliibunny, syofiaa and vannaokuzo like this.
  18. Blushy_Froggie_UwU

Blushy_Froggie_UwU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see we all have the same opinion on the ML an FL :)))

Emma626 likes this.
  19. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Anyone willing to summarize the manhwa raws post ch.6? Personally after reading ch.6, my opinion on MC is back up high again. She isn't running away despite experiencing all that AND is willing to learn the sword further and the probable big bad. ML needs to earn his points back. Who will he be flirting with in the future other than MC?

So far liking 2nd Prince for approving MC and acknowledging ML isn't doing enough for the relationship.

syofiaa and Blushy_Froggie_UwU like this.
  20. Blushy_Froggie_UwU

Blushy_Froggie_UwU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alphones is trash for deceiving the FL but since she's so naive and innocent I would understand why she keeps falling for Alphonse and his charm, the guy is really good at being charming. I personally hope, when FL finds out that the only reason Alphonse agreed to be her lover was so he could fulfill the duties given to him by the emperor, I hope Esmeralda starts going cold and starts acting mature.

I'd love a "How the turns have tabled" moment :blobjoy::blobjoy: Also I have to commend FL for being determined to be "useful" to Alphonse because she loves him (despite him only using her) and her being good at fencing hope she starts weilding a sword soon:justabotheart::justabotheart:

syofiaa, Aurayleah143 and Eccleia like this.