Spoiler How to die as heavy as Mount Tai (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Mar 28, 2018.

1. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    So the extra chapter of the second world when the MC goes to the tree to see the ML who have been waiting for a millennium for him.

It see this happen after the end of the novel (i have not read it yet). It see that the MC is retired ( the extra say at the beginning)and living with the ML and he said that he feel is a pity they did not have they bride chamber in the second world so the ML propose him to go and without memory so they can encounter again and so happen what is described above. It see that he is reborn and reshape where the new King of the demons live so the demon king (the fox king, the MC chose him as the next king when he sacrifice himself to the origin tree) knew that he could come back and make him go to the tree of origin to meet the ML and say to him to take care of the ML.

Misaki Yata, Anie, Kleep and 5 others like this.
  2. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone explain to me the background history of arc 8, because is kind of hard to understand, i think is something like a game. (chapter 156)

3. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not continue on? Teehee.

4. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Strange ... I stopped reading novels and began reading spoilers
    :hmm:

5. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too:blobsweat::blobupset:
    By the time I realized I red more BL spoilers than BL novels, it was too late:facepalm:
    Now, for every new BL novel I read I search for spoilers, and if I don’t find any, I request for spoilers myself:blobsweat_2:

Cloudland19, OceanMagix, mmem and 7 others like this.
  6. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Who taught us this bad habit??!?!?!?!
    ...let me thank them :blobjoy:

7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *stares at @alexfilia*

8. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    Edit: ....but still on her (?) Pokelist :sweating_profusely:

Anie likes this.
  9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course. I look forward to every poke \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥

Anie, iampsyx and Ryss like this.
  10. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    ..............................................................................................................................................
    ....we are both hypocrats....

11. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to all good spoiler
    fairies :blobmelt:

12. Murcott

Murcott Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Has anyone ever heard of 情时分泌的信息素? :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:How can there be two nouns in a phrase like this...estrus' secretion's pheremones??? There's already a verb, so it can't be a verb either...(Omega发丨情时分泌的信息素)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  13. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Omega发丨情时分泌的信息素 the original sentence?
    发 is probably not a verb, it's probably supposed to be 发情 (estrus). The "丨" is there to get past China's word censorship thingy
    I would it read it as: Omega发情 / 时 / 分泌 / 的 / 信息素
    Maybe something like: "Pheromones secreted during an Omega's estrus"

Murcott likes this.
  14. Murcott

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, that makes a lot more sense! lol

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    KazeYuki likes this.
  15. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no next arc yet?
    How many chapters does this novel have anyway?
    Requesting for more spoilers...

16. Murcott

Reading List:
    Link
    After passing the entrance exam and entering the empire’s top military academy in spite of his family’s opposition, the Reiner who performed dazzlingly and the son of General Si of the Second Corps, Xiu Yi Te, were together called the Stars of Gemini. The two were actually childhood friends, having already been both rivals and close friends since they were in the military academy. They entered the Second Corps together after graduating with outstanding military service. Later, Xiu Yi Te singlehandedly established an independent special mobile force outside of the corps, Tempest, and Reiner became his assistant.

To enjoy success while young and furthermore struggle jointly with one’s close friend, afterwards accomplish one’s dream, achieve one’s goals, and earn eternal glory with one’s achievements. Speaking according to common sense, Reiner’s life, as the world’s favored one and as someone also exceptionally hard working, should have developed like this.

However, every plane has a son of fate who receives all of its favor, among these Xiu Yi Te was included as one, yet Reiner was not another. In novels, this type of character is known as the main character, and Reiner, apparently had the kind of supporting character of cannon fodders.

Another son of fate was an omega. According to the empire’s laws, omegas are not permitted to go to the front, even if they enlist, they can only become rear-service personnel. This really was not gender discrimination, rather it was due to the nature of the alphas and omegas. After all, the alpha’s heavenly gifted superior constitution decided that, among the frontline soldiers, especially among the mecha warriors that had the highest decisive effects on the victory or defeat in war, an entire eighty percent were alphas. The pheromones that omegas secrete during estrus were the fatal weakness of these soldiers of iron and steel.

This omega called Cullough came from a remote frontier star, his father was a soldier, sacrificed during one of the battles against the insect race, from that time on, he made it his dream to enter the army and confront the insect race.

For this reason, he did not hesitate to obtain medicine from the black market that could temporarily transform his constitution into that of a beta’s, afterwards passing the entrance exam of the top military academy, and then after using his exceptional grades to graduate, he joined Tempest.

However, in the middle of a mission Cullough unexpectedly started his estrus, and was discovered by Xiu Yi Te and Reiner. This pair of bosom friends erupted into a fierce quarrel over how to deal with Cullough.

Xiu Yi Te treasured Cullough’s abilities and trusted his assurance, insisting that he conceal his identity and remain in Tempest. Yet Reiner was not willing to take up such a time bomb inside the troops, demanding that Cullough file for military discharge, otherwise he would report his identity to the army headquarters.

After several fruitless disputes, Reiner reported Cullough’s status, and the Department of Law Enforcement took him away. Xiu Yi Te, suffering a great attack, unexpectedly let slip his hand and was trapped in the insect race’s territory while carrying out one of his missions concerning the fate of the human alliance.

Hearing of this news, Cullough escaped from the control of the Department of Law Enforcement, proceeding to the territory of the insect race alone to look for Xiu Yi Te. After going through a kind of adventure, the two killed the queen of the insect race, becoming the heroes of all mankind. Afterwards, fighting shoulder to shoulder, the two wiped out the entire insect race, ultimately becoming supreme commanders, and their love also became a much-told tale passed down from ancient times.

And yet Reiner, during that mission where Xiu Yi Te went missing, was buried in the sea of stars together along with Tempest. He only left behind this one segment in the records of the star network that casually mentioned, “If not for Lieutenant Colonel Reiner Hunter insisting on sending away Supreme Commander Cullough, then Supreme Commander Xiu Yi Te would not have failed on that mission and Tempest would also not have been subjected to fatal disaster.”

“From my youth, my life has been for the sake of becoming a qualified soldier and so to keep on striving, my entire effort has been for the sake of defending the human alliance. I am not reconciled to dying such a death when nothing has been done.” Reiner’s expression was as usual, only his clasped fists revealed his mood slightly.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  17. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So uh, you gonna translate this gem??

18. Murcott

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I already have another project, so this is up for grabs. But I'll finish the first chapter as a teaser.

Kleep likes this.
  19. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens in the crossdressing arc? How will MC die then?

So @Murcott aren't you going to translate it. We need more BL translatprs to satisfy our thirst.

Although I also have the urge to translate, I only know MTL and I don't have a laptop to use. I don't want to read MTL every time because it will mess up my grammar.

Ryss likes this.
  20. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    How about u collaborate with sb for translating?
    :aww::blobpeek::cookie: