Chinese How to die as heavy as mount Tai

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Baldingere, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: How to die as heavy as mount Tai
    NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/how-to-die-as-heavy-as-mount-tai/?pg=1
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It's half translated. There are no new update since December. You can take a look at the reviews. I'm currenty reading it so I hope translation starts again and there's still a fanbase waiting for it.

Description:
    When a person dies, they either die light as a feather (aka unimportant) or heavy as Mt. Tai (aka very important).

Their nature is certainly not ordinary. So when these kind of people do not die as extraordinary people, their hearts will have some lingering wishes.

Souls with lingerings wishes in their hearts, just one bowl of soup from Meng Po isn’t enough to let them forget past events. Souls that aren’t pure enough can’t go through reincarnation.

Therefore, they need –

Hello, this the underworld’s department of purifying souls, serial number 666 Lu Heng (MC) is at your disposal. Our service objective is: fulfilling your wish to die importantly without being OoC!

Lu Heng: Left the name in the annals, this evaluation grade will for sure be S+!

Section Chief: Lu Heng, why did you break apart the CP again!! I am deducting your salary! Deducting, deducting, deducting!!!!

Lu Heng: Leader, this is really not my fault!!! QAQ

Mysterious Person: *rubs Lu Heng’s head

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    DiabolicGod and Anra7777 like this.
  2. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    full text with fat font is cancerous to read...
    and I thought from the title this was about america or mexico, you know, fattest countries in the world

3. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished reading the translated chapters :blobsob:

Anra7777 likes this.