Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruby doesnt trust others to believe her when they actually did. Andymion, ellaine, Izek, and her personal maid given by Elles has shown multiple times that they want to listen and believe in Ruby. But Ruby always hold herself back and lies about the extent of unfortunate event that happened to her. She's afraid they wont believe because she never met exemplary person who believes her, she is sabotaging herself.

Also Izek, and duke of omerta 100% knows the sweet wife acting of Ruby is just a scam. (It will be shown later on Izek pov, idk if the manwha will elaborate but the novel already has), there are more hints where Izek pays attention to Ruby's genuine reaction and frowning over her pretentious act of "i am fine when she clearly isnt". Izek being the stupid unsocial man he is doesnt know what to do, when Ruby reject and insist to not elaborate further with frighten look in her eyes. He is multiple times across the novel not just once or twice, asked Ruby what Lorenzo had said to her, what did he sung to her, what is the content in different unrelated situation. Ruby always prefers to let it go and dont want to complicate things.

Izek fell in love with the kind unrestrained Ruby, the Ruby who doesnt judge the princess from her pagans background, the ruby who sacrifice herself coming to his birthday banquet despite being sick and wet and embroided sunflowers for him. The ruby who looks meeks and reminds him of his mom, but has much more will to live and fight, and lastly the Ruby who is clearly hurt but always tries to do everything herself. Also you got it backwards, Ruby doesnt believe in Izek love, she thought he is just pitying her for a moment of infatuation and using it 100% for survival(this is mentioned several times across chapter 70s, before the tea accident with Freya happens). Izek realizes this himself and trying his best to be trusted enough for Ruby to let her guard down and accept his love someday.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    papapa, hrraa16, mintypotat and 42 others like this.
  2. seunghosshlong

seunghosshlong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys may I ask for the specific number of the chapter in the novel. What chapter was:
    1. Freya betch framed our poor mc (the tea incident)
    2. When mc ran away
    3. When freya finally had the realization that she was in the wrong or was punished..
    4. When the maids and that one annoying head maid nanny [UGH] were fired?
    Ty in advance if anyone answers my question

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    Blue_C06 likes this.
  3. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any information about mc’s real father?!

4. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The biggest obstacle between Izek and Ruby's relationship is actually Ruby's trauma.

Izek knows that his wife is deformed. He can see that she's twisted inside. But he have no idea why and who cause it.

If it's his old personality, he would easily interrogate Ruby forcefully without hesitation. However he care about her and tried his best to accomodate and shows his affection without triggering her fear.

It was mentioned that he tried to brought up the topic several times but Ruby always change the topic and shows an expression of uneasiness. That's why Izek never push it. He always want to play it safe when it comes to Ruby.

When Ruby asked him what can she do to help him, he said he only want her to "Eat well and play well". He truly wish for Ruby's happiness but at the same time could not perfectly give her that happiness because he does not know the cause of her trauma. He can only do his best by listening, coaxing, and Reading his wife's mood.

I like that when the conflict between Freya and Ruby happens Izek doesn't immediately ask her about it. Instead he try to cheer Ruby up by following her jokes and teasing her until she open up about it herself.

Izek was hardly a patient man but he try his best for Ruby.

papapa, hrraa16, mintypotat and 17 others like this.
  5. seoktonin

seoktonin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DISCUSSION
    tbh i really like this novel lmao, i binged it in one day (translated chapters) and i dont get why so many people are hating on it.

its probably one of the best knovels that potray abuse. alot of times abuse is just glossed over and treated with the 'power of love' or the abused MC is rational enough to distinguish who will hurt her and who wont.
    Its not that easy. Theres a lot of reasons for her behaviour as well ML's behaviour and its explained pretty well. but all i see is people taking it lightly lmao.
    A parent's death is a huge turning point of life. Even for full fledged adults the acceptance doesnt come easy. ML was 13 when his mom hung herself and he was the first one to find her body.
    That is Trauma and its absolutely valid that he doesnt wish to get close to anyone or fall in love with anyone.
    His mom died and he's estranged from his dad, dude never even had proper parenting and yet he spoils her so much. Thats a good man and a good personality.
    He's cold? hell, if i was to marry someone from the enemy family which is as powerful as my family, I would also be cold. He fully expected her to leave so he never bothered getting attached to her. Later he constantly asked her, if she wants to leave and she said no. she said no and he decided to accept his feelings. for him it was that simple.

FL's trauma ranges over two different lives. (maybe even three if the dream she had was truly her and not og rudbeckia)
    Being treated as a trophy in both life, all she had to do was be affectionate, smile and laugh. for Caesar, it worked. she put caesar and izek on the same pedestal of scary because caesar was obsessed with her and izek was supposed to kill her.
    so she thought if it worked on caesar, it will work on izek. but what izek fell for was her interactions with others she was comfortable with, the split second bantering that showed her real personality.
    before their first night, both of them already felt attracted to each other. FL was not emotionally available and now is slowly opening up while ML fell headfirst into love when he got to know her.
    Author is not abusing the FL too much. Abuse is forever. It doesn't "end". even if abuser is gone, the memories will stay and the fear will stay, what matters is whether there is someone helping you through it.

i dont think it was fast lmao, rn it started as desperate need for survival and has evolved into ML spoiling her rotten and FL gaining more confidence and feelings for ML.
    It's more emotional support than romance for FL rn and much needed honestly.
    he asked her on their first night, if she wants to leave and fl told him no. that made him stop holding himself back and doubting her and he decided that he would be her everything.
    he teases her, he spoils her, he kisses her and he loves her. all the mundane things she lacked he is trying his best to give her.
    dude doesnt know how to deal with panic attacks and i cant fault him on that because even in modern age people dont know lmao

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    tasyaaaa, papapa, Yukari_me and 42 others like this.
  6. Beethoven71

Beethoven71 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait doesn't #1 happen every time?

7. yanguikao

yanguikao Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha,I think so

Mantillis and Beethoven71 like this.
  8. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ajyone can post ch of ml habing heart to heart conversation with fl after knowing about her abuse?I feel like crying for her the way she is mistreated by almost everyone.

Mantillis likes this.
  9. YuviellaHart

Reading List:
    Link
    So by the latest translated chapter in the novel we finally reach the part where the psycho brother PURPOSELY KISS Ruby in front of Elle, Freya, and Ivan

Oh my gosh i feel so sad for her if they gonna misunderstand her again :blobsob:

10. Beethoven71

Beethoven71 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope his dick rots.

11. YuviellaHart

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

The asshle did it on purpose cause he realized Ruby found happiness here. So he wants to smear her reputation just to make her cling to him again what a bstard!

I hope Izek does not judge Ruby :( and realized something is wrong. I would break if he also choose not to trust her.

12. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This will probably my last take on the series, until the dear ENG TL finished.

I wish people recognize that healing ptsd from abuse is an effort made by two sides. From your loved one sides and from YOURSELF. And your environment is an uncontrollable force that more often than not, will not support your healing process and became your number 1 adversaries. Which is the case here.

Its a combined effort. Dont expect other people to baby the victim from the start till finish line every step of the way, to always be understanding, ready, soft and available all the time. Because irl thats not realistic no one is available 24/7 to comfort you and that's the case with Ruby too.

If you wish this novel is intended to be a feel good story about an abused kid reincarnated into a perfect family filled with angels and good loving understanding people who ready to treat your trauma with 100% medical accuracy. Nope nope nope you are on the wrong genre my dudes and dudettes. Leave before you hurt yourself.

Ruby doesnt need Izek, Ellaine and the others to baby and comfort her or pats her like shes the sweet summer child that needs to be protected 24/7.

She only needs someone to assure her when she doubts herself or when her trauma triggers, and anyone who is willing treat her like a human being free of prejudice. But here is the thing...

Post run away Arc, Izek has been nothing less but more than very accomodating, emotionally available, communicative (in his own clumsy way) and protective of Ruby's constitution (despite not knowing the full extent wtf is wrong with her).

I can not stress enough how I understand Izek is a rude blunt pos little bitch. But he isnt a bad person, his personality just seems so much much worse, because you wish him to be a perfect ML who loves his wife unconditionally even tho shes the child of the most evil villain pope in the generation. He is an honest, emotionally nerfed, socially awkward but very very perceptive of Ruby changes of emotions.

But Izek is also flawed by how frustrating the environment is. People keep things away from him, Ivan and Elle constantly said "better hear the story from Ruby". Which isnt wrong, but Ruby is very closed off and not ready to opened up thus Izek is usually very much in the dark not knowing bow bad Ruby has it UNTIL Ruby herself disclosed it. Is this Izek fault tho? No.

You can't help someone who doesnt want to be helped. Nor you could know what others want when they do not say anything. Ruby might want someone to help her. But she also cannot and doesnt trust anyone to take her side(except the monsters) thus keeping her mouth shut and just smile away. Is it Ruby's fault too? No

Ruby was too bruised and battered to imidiatelly effin know what she should do, not capable to know who she could ask for help and who could not. She is wary of everyone and everyone is wary of her. All the chapters till the most recent tled chapters at 90s. Ruby is still struggling to recognize her own Ally.

It is always on the edge of her mind. But not until she met Cesare and he restarts his abuse again does Ruby realize how genuine Izek's touch, his kind words, his patience and how he never manipulates her like Cesare did.

It took Ruby a ducking 70s worth of chapter until she hesitantly try to trust Izek and finally disclose how Freya and the maid bullies her, (izek also keeps pushing and nitpicking how she skips a lot of things in her story). It took Izek around 36 chapters to realize Ruby needs more attention and care than other healthy people.

But listen... Izek is a healthy man with pretty much a healthy mind, and Ruby isnt. And I appreciate the gap of their mental condition and how the others rely and protect the other one. They are on a different speed and pace but thats okay.

Ruby is a strong woman who is willing to change but with a lot of setbacks, and when I said a lot, ITS A LOT. But you can recognize a lot of things improved throughout the story, she vomits less frequently, she gained a bit more weight, she is less afraid to start a conversation, she could strike a joke with the other paladins and the siblings, SHE ATE willingly. All of this are her joint effort with Izek, and the people who 100% loyal for her. Her wall crumbles little by little and she is slowly but surely realizes, not everyone is as shit as her own family.

I feel like I am just repeating a lot of things like a parrot and I admit that it might be the case. But please dont Judge Ruby and Izek too harshly when you havent read too deep into the series

But if you just hate confused, rbf, quiet, temperament and rude blunt ML like Izek, it's totally justified. I slap his smug face if I had the chance myself. But he is a great and loving guy imho if you can see past his rbf. And so I bid you adieu.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  13. _Ila_

_Ila_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl.. for this kinda story I just feel like it should be a sad ending... If it's a happy ending all over again the ML will probably never realize her situation and how sh*t he treated her before. I have no idea why good plot have bad ending while this kinda story will probably end with a happy ever after even tho the FL have these ptsd, etc.

Ashlesa and Aron Dare like this.
  14. seoktonin

seoktonin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ?????????????? people with ptsd shouldnt be having happy ending lmao???? thats next level logic, ill give you that

15. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He regrets alot after she ran away from home got kidnapped by the cute monster. He didn't sleep at all for almost a week to search for her and his mind is so full of regrets for being suspicious of her at the beginning, how he treated her and the way he spoke to her before. After he found her, he apologizes to her many times and swear that he will treat her better, and he keeps his word. But even after his treatments towards her 100% change for the better, she doesn't believe that he genuinely love her and even brought back what he said to her before like he will send her back to her hometown (what he meant was since troubles always came to her when she's in his country, he thought sending her back to her hometown is safer for her) and her actions make him annoyed (cuz he is so counfused on why he cares so much about her). When she says back what the ml once said to her, he shows a very painful & regretful expression, keeps on apologizing to her, says that he really didn't mean what he said back then, and ask her what can he do to make her believe in him.
    I'm not siding with the ML here, but this dude didn't know how to communicate well because he is always with the paladins who always speak using harsh & vulgar words with each other. He really change the way he speaks and treats her (after lowering his pride to ask advice from his colleague on how to treat wife better). So in conclusion, he realized how shit he treated her before and really regret it pretty fast in the novel. So I don't see why she shouldn't have a happy ending with him when he is the first person to give her happines the most from the start.

16. ruby.h

ruby.h Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is my opinion about this story so far:

- It's actually a good story. But I understand it included heavy issues might not be for everyone.

-ML is not a bad character, very smart and considerate. The way he deal with FL is the right way for someone like her, not pushing her but trying to make her open up. (He might be not so great in first few chapters, but trust me, he's gooood)

- Not only other characters, but the way FL thinking negatively about everthing, and the way she unable to confirm or denied her reputations, also put herself in trouble. (Which understandable because her trauma)

- ML and his sister are not ignorant in my opinion. There isn't much they can do if FL not ready to let them know her problem. (There was a part i read that ML found scars on her body, but she just laugh it off as some childhood mistakes, then what else can ML do?)

- Should they fire the maid? Idk, would you fire someone who raise you after your mother died, and working for your family for decades for someone you just knew? And FL is pretty much shady with many reputations. (What the maid did is wrong, no doubt, i'm just saying there are reasons for everything)

- That Freya bitch is the one that I truly hate, bitch has nothing to do with others marriage life... ugh please go away

- Plus point for ML draw a clear line between his wife and green tea bitch. Although, not a perfecr character, but he is one of a better MLs, imo.

-To all the fans that saying FL should stay with Popo and Griffin in the forest, why would you think living in a place full of monsters and no real food that she can eat (you know that she couldn't living off berry for a long time,right?) ,is better for her? Plus she is weak and frail with not enough clothes, she will dies of cold or sickness. The conditions at ML house isn't ideal but coming back with him is the best option if she wants to live.

-A happy ending with the ML is a perfect ending of for story. I don't understand the complains when she was able end up with the person that care and fight for her when nobody else did. He even try to understand her when she barely even open up. Heck, she even became queen? Then what ending able to please you?

In all, if you want a fairy tale manhwa, this is not it. But a story reflect dark side of mental health, abuse,.. and what it can do to one person, how it able to change a person normal way of thinking, and what is the right way to open up with a person like FL, then this is it.

mintypotat, aymara88, anina and 10 others like this.
  17. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone share the chapters about after the chapter when that white lotus bitch Freya and her f*cking insane & delusional little brother set a trap to proof the incestuous scandal between Ruby with her brother? I think it's after chapter 105:hmm:the latest translated chapter is 88, so we got a long way to go to see how shock the insane siblings are when truth are revealed. I also want to read about the confrontation between ML and her brother too

18. Bunbun235

Bunbun235 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm? Latest chapter is 96 though. I guess we're close to the part where Freya goes and tattles to Izek about Cesare kissing Ruby.

I don't believe this is true. Referencing to real-life incidents, a lot of abused people have managed to find love. At the moment, yes, she's scared and can't trust him. And yeah, she's making it difficult for herself. Can you blame her? After what she's been through in both lives. It's easy to get frustrated and call her stupid or dumb but god, the poor girl just wants to live. In her mind, she's about to die anytime, her abuser is literally hovering around her, and when you're scared to death, you don't think about 'love' or the like. In my opinion, the time she truly falls in love, will be once Cesare disappears for good, and Ruby realises that she's not going to die anymore. That is the moment she'll start feeling for Izek, since the reason behind her trauma (at least the main one, overshadowed by her brother from her previous life) is gone. Obviously, she'll still have fears, nightmares and all that but mental scars are something that doesn't go away no matter how much time you give them. And why can't she depend on him? With love comes dependence so I don't see what's wrong with that. I mean, if you put it that way, don't we all start any relationship with dependence? Only if you depend on someone will you be able to trust and build bonds with them. The ml doesn't love her you say? What he feels at the moment can't be called love, no? It's mostly attraction and his desire to spoil her. He wants to have what his parents couldn't have. A sweet marriage. Izek is traumatised too. Both the ml and fl have their own flaws but give them some time and some years, they'll fall in love their own way xD
    gosh I wrote a lot, sorry, I just got triggered a bit reading this xDD felt like you were saying all people with trauma wouldn't find love(ik you weren't but still)

19. CSkies13

CSkies13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the contrary I'm glad the author didn't shy away from showing the reality of things. It's screwed up and twisted in so many ways but that is the reality for some people. Things aren't always flowers and rainbows all the time. Recovering from long term trauma and abuse is a process and not everyone completely recovers from it. The people and situation surrounding the person would also affect and influence them a lot. The story gets real shtty for the MC, but it does get better. She grows and heals and so does the ML.

it's a happy ending

20. ltsanchai

ltsanchai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope you understand the translation

Chapter 107

Pietro was a bloodthirsty assassin and a monster himself, but he had never seen a dragon before, let alone seeing so many kinds of monsters engaging in a slaughter battle.

In the meantime, Erendil has been peaceful, and the very few monsters that exist in the southern area were just entertainment for the high-sin people. Watch the games from yesterday to today

Even though it was a long time, I just thought it was a similar entertainment because it was a scene of fighting inside the stadium.

Even though he had a cardinal as his master, he never thought that gods and demons really existed.

All the enemies he faced while he was alive were humans.

However, just today, when I came into contact with the appearance of a dragon that I had only heard of in words, I had a vague fear of a transcendent being that I had never felt before.

It was only for a moment, but the dragon's appearance was complete.

He couldn't move even a single step from the spot until he was completely gone.

As soon as he regained consciousness, his anger against himself grew.

When he arrived at the meeting place, following himself desperately, neither his master nor the ship he had prepared in advance came, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Did you find out about our plans? I thought that couldn't be.

So what is wrong?

Maybe you haven't left the palace yet?

The dragon must have just headed towards the palace

It seems to be heading towards But then where did the ship go?

Maybe you left me alone Eventually, an ominous feeling began to slowly bloom.

Tell me to stay a little longer in this annoying city and get the job done.

If that was the case, I had no choice but to hold my breath and wait for the owner to communicate.

But that was the current situation. The demons that have turned around from all directions

The beasts themselves were running rampant, and I didn't know if they could escape safely.

Even if there is a Rosario with a blessing given by the owner the other day, it is not known how effective it will be in this situation.

It was a very, very difficult moment for a native Southern spy.

Fortunately, he hadn't thrown his damn scapular off yet.

The monks who are busy evacuating citizens and dealing with monsters

After a little bit of mixing in Lee, I planned to get out in moderation.

That's how I ate my mind.

Where did the master go?"

Why couldn't I have noticed the sign?

If I had to defend myself, it would be because of the unfamiliar shape everywhere.

Grinding his teeth, Pietro lifted his head in the shadows that hid his body.

The hem of the paladin's cloak flew.

A huge body wrapped in black armor, a castle

I have a rough face reminiscent of a brown bear.

Under his short dark red hair, amber eyes stared intently at him.

In the past, he had seen Rudbeckia several times while monitoring it.

A bastard who looks more like an executioner than a paladin.

At first glance, he was an opponent with an energy comparable to that of him.

I'm sure I'll get my body right.

As he pondered that thought, the monster of the South pulled out a stinger from the scapular.

"Ivan!"

Even with the appearance of colleagues coming one after another, Ivan had no time to be relieved.

His gigantic tail swooped right at them and slammed it down with a quake and roar.

The stone floor, which had already been cracked, cracked and spattered stones and water in all directions.

The knights rushing forward also jumped in all directions.

But Ivan was still finding himself completely concerned about one person.

"You fucking bastard, you bastard reptile! Hey, Izek! Are you alone?!"

“Don’t be mak-meek.”

I don't think it's been released yet

Izek, who had landed on a pile of smashed and shattered stone walls, looked at this side with eerie, glowing, blood-red eyes.

Come to think of it, that chick also entered the red season at that time.

Ivan clenched his teeth tightly.

It's not easy to watch a friend who's been struggling quite a bit like he said he'll only beat him to death, and he's already exhausted as much as he can on the pitch and even enters into an overactive redness on a subject that isn't in the same state as usual. it was you

To make matters worse, this isn't even a fight to kill.

It might have been easier if his purpose was to rather kill.

If it was possible for all of them to enter the red season and rush to Seo-ryong, if all of their companions could be in a state of dying or dying to deal with the rampaging dragon,

Ivan really preferred to promote it.

However, if that happens, I don't know what will happen to Izek, who is in a state of being paired with that lizard cub.

"Boy X bastard, don't do that kind of thing, your friend.

"Ivan, let's go too...!"

"What a bullshit, you bastard with an open mouth! We don't know who else is coming, but we're all going crazy, and then we're all going crazy, what's going on here? Oh! You know, study normally, you ignorant swordsman bastards!"

No one was able to argue with this unexpected abusive language.

It was simply because there was no room for that.

"Kraaaah!"

Seoryong, who shook his body at random, breaking the stairs surrounding the tower and the roofs of the surrounding buildings, opened his black mouth toward them.

As the terrifying cold and the shield emanating from the holy sword collided, a refracted cold storm spread in all directions.

It was a natural procedure that the whole area had become a winter castle that was completely frozen.

Then, at some point, a silver-haired knight on a pile of stones jumped into the air and landed on the head of the frosty dragon blowing cold air.

It was a crazy act.

Needless to say, it was such a crazy act that it felt like it wasn't real at all.

"My wife said she wanted to be with you!"

At the cheeky human act of beating himself without mercy with a sword while shouting out a strange and unheard of thing, Seoryong was beaten for a few seconds either because it was an unexpected attack or because it was difficult to open his eyes properly. But, of course, I did as I did.

"Kraaaah!"

The sky seemed to be cracking and bursting.

While the Frost Dragon struggled to drop Iske, Ai-van managed to urge his comrades who were holding his shield, and ran straight ahead.

It didn't matter how many times he stabbed his sword, as he had to kill it anyway.

In the first place, it wasn't even a creature that would die like that, and even though he ate swords like that, he was still full of energy.

"Craaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

The next moment, the frosty dragon flew out of the air as if stabbing it from all directions was very stinging.

Some of the paladins who were trying to tear apart the giant wing flap fell apart.

"Kraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

The tower of the moon, covered with thick ice, began to slowly collapse.

The frost dragon rose like a medicine or anger, and was blowing cold air here and there while breaking the tower.

A god sent from below at random

As the holy swords collided with the tornado-like cold air, they became frozen tears.

"Hey, Izek!"

Dust and building debris, flashing swords, ice storms, and snow falling like dust made it impossible to get a good eye out, but Ivan found a madman named Izek.

That madman still clings to the Frost Dragon.

To be more precise, the frost dragon's back, with the sword half-inserted in the gaps between the dense scales.

was holding on

The next moment, the frost dragon descended without warning.

A thought came to his mind, and he turned as he dashed toward the floor.

Kwak kwakang, kwajijikjik!

A terrible plosive sound seemed to pierce the sky and echo to the ancestors beyond.

Then there came a moment of hooking and an ominous stillness.

"......Hey, hey, man."

someone presses his stomach

Ivan barely raised his upper body as he felt the pile of stones removed.

I thought the beast gomtang would be Galar or Camu, but it was Rube, who was always close friends.

The monocles that covered one side with an eye patch were shining faintly.

Over that shoulder, Ivan looked at him.

Seoryong, who had landed and sat on a floor that was no longer called the floor, was no longer roaring or growling.

Silent, like a prey

He was staring at something under his forelegs with his ears and wings flattened, with the front of his body slightly bowed like a feral cat and a beast.

The blue scales covering the huge body swayed and crashed into each other.

The sound caused more thrills than anything ever before.

It was.

The prey that the frost dragon was crushing on the bumpy ice with one foot was none other than Izek.

It was definitely the second.

Second in one day today.

The first was the arena's forefoot of the undead dragon, and now the second, the forefoot of the frost dragon, being crushed in exactly the same way.

Pure life gleamed like flames in her huge golden eyes.

The red-eyed knight who looked into his eyes squeaked and vomited thick blood.

"It hurts, you damn lucky bastard...."

"...cre...cre..."

"What the hell did my wife say to you... Cool! Annoying bastard."

In the next moment, Seoryong, who had only been staring at Izek, began to slowly open his mouth.

he dies

Ivan tried to twitch his body in a shuddering shiver.

But somehow, Rube pushed him away.

"I understand what that bastard is thinking, but I can't leave him like this."

"No, that's me too..."

"Pyo oh oh oh oh-"

It was then that he heard another roar above his head.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    papapa, Chizuru, ArkiV_10 and 50 others like this.