Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. needswishes

needswishes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading ch100 boils my blood. personally wanna kick Freya :mad:

Brendicat likes this.
  2. ltsanchai

ltsanchai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a heads up there might be a lot of mistake in the tl since I didn't have much time to edit and re-read it. I'm sorry :blobsneeze:
    How to Make My Husband On My Side Episode 110

"Don't do that. You gave me a flower of honor. You knew everything that could be misunderstood, even though I deceived you."

Of course.

It wasn't just a trophy of victory.

From the reason why he decided to participate in the game to all that he had been through, the golden wreath had a lot of meaning.

"I've always believed that no one else really wants me. And when good things happen, bad things will surely follow. Because I've been that way all my life... Would you believe me if I lived with the feeling of acting anytime, anywhere?"

While talking, I felt like my tongue was moving on its own.

It's not about thinking with your head and moving it to words, but about things you've never thought of coming out of your heart.

Rather than thinking with your head and putting it into words, it feels like things that I've never thought about before are flowing freely from my heart.

"I'm always suspicious, full of prejudice, and when there's a misunderstanding, I don't dare to solve it. It’s selfish to the extent that I believe that other people will do the same for a topic that no one believes in, and while I’m afraid of being abandoned, I think that I have to survive on my own no matter what happens.”

"...... "

"I'm the one who's really messed up, Iz despite all that you have proved for me. I didn't trust you until the end. As a result, I hurt you."

He finally lowered his hand covering his face and looked at me again.

Perhaps because of the feeling, the snake's thin and sharp eyes seemed to have a young bite.

The water also moved to my eyes.

"I wanted to see you smile sincerely."

"Iz·····."

"I wanted to see you happy... believing that one day it will be like that, then you will no longer cry and laugh. ··."

A rough palm swept my cheek.

As I leaned back, holding his arms tightly with both hands, I heard the sound of something cracking and popping from deep down.

"I was trapped in the eggshell I made. The only person who could break it was myself."

"......"

"I have believed for a long time that the villain in the fairy tale who killed all of his wives is the same person as the shining knight. Anyone is like two sides of a coin."

"......"

“You are the one who made me realize that this is not the case and that I have to break out of the shell and come out. You made me reborn. And reborn, I really want you. It's engraved, so now you know that even if you're tired of me, there's nothing you can do about it."

As our foreheads touched, his arms slowly wrapped around my body.

It was a hesitant, cautious move, but it made me feel warm and safe.

Then I realized how afraid I was that I would never be able to be held in this arm again.

What should I do? I've become a real chick now.

I said it myself, so I can't leave it out.

No more words were exchanged.

We just hugged each other so close and lay down and looked at each other.

All the time, like that, until the eyelids get heavy again and the body droops like wet cotton again.

If there was only one thing on the ground that Longinus Paladin, who was afraid of even the dead, it would probably be the head of the knight who wriggled his thick eyebrows and clenched his arms tightly, that is, "I'm about to explode!"

If the king, who is quietly holding a cold smile, was added to that, fear would be amplified by double.

Furthermore, he's a retired senior.

With the addition of the former comrade of the same general, the king's brother-in-law, and the father of a monster-like colleague, fear had already been worth breaking through the sky.

"How long have you been hiding this fact?"

Usually, it was extremely rare for Knight Longinus to refer to the knights under his command as unheard-of sounds.

To make matters worse, aren't you raising your hand and rubbing the back of your head one after another.

It was truly a form of horror.

If I answer wrong, I think I will see something scary like a bitter frost dragon.

He didn't know what it was, but for that reason no one dared to answer.

And since none of the wrongdoers opened their mouths, the atmosphere became more and more seriously eerie.

"Sir Ivan."

"····Yes, my respected chief."

"What the hell is the lord doing right now, pouting his snout?"

"What? I've never done that."

"How dare you talk to your sire in the presence of your majesty, without any manners!
    It's the end of a brooding bitch, my soldiers!"

Whoops!

Eventually, the firestorm fell. As a result, the minority elite, who may no longer be a minority elite, were surprised and hurriedly began to check the length of their snout.

From Ivan who is like a tragic flower in tears, Galar like an angry brown bear, Camu who was hardened like a hard-headed chic, Rube who suddenly pretends that the inside of the eye patch is hurting, and Ezekiel who scratches the mask hard..

In these serious situations, only one person, one shameless person, who is the origin of all this situation itself, stood comfortably appreciating the ugliness of his colleagues.

To make matters worse, he even looks like he's having fun..

There was no such iron cover as this.

However, he cannot swear at the king's beloved nephew and son of a great senior.

Ivan, who was angered by being pointed out for nothing, merely looked at his resentful friend with all his brilliance, replacing a thousand words of abusive language.

How did the picture look like that?

In the end, the senior, who decided that he would not be able to see the ugliness of the younger juniors forever, stepped in to help.

The Duke of Omerta took an ambiguous attitude toward his son, his harsh blue eyes that reminded him of something bloody, and his words towards the rest of the sinners, and uttered them solemnly.

"I should plan a subjugation for Frost Dragon.""

"Who said that?"

Just as expected. At that moment, Izek opened his mouth as if he had been waiting for it, and the expression on his face that everyone knew it would come to mind.

In a nutshell, they all looked like they were having an affair, and they all started to stare at the current problem child.

Even the king is wrinkling his brows while wiping out a sullen smile.

It was worth it because the nephew he cherished was a little too big to take an attitude that challenged the authority of the throne right in front of him.

"Lord Izek seems to want to take off his Paladin cape here."

"Don't say things that you don't mean, your highness."

"······What confidence do you have in mind to say?"

“If you suddenly dismiss a guy who has recently gained national status as a champion and tell him not to be a paladin, what will the poor people and friendly neighbors think? I will do everything in my power to grieve and mourn.”

King Feanol began rubbing his temples, muttering a lament that sounded like 'I wasn't talking to him.'

At this elegant pressure, the Duke of Omerta and his knight commander exchanged gloomy glances for a moment, then shouted at the same time.

"You idiot!"

"I believed in my pride, Lord Izek ! How could you be like this to me? How could you betray my trust?"

"I'm very sorry, but Sir Barons told me that."

Now, it was Sir Baron's who received the harsh gaze of everyone gathered in the chat room.

Bewildered by the unexpected situation for a moment, the Knight Commander of Longinus skillfully hid his embarrassment and shouted again.

"Call me the captain, Lord Izek! And when did I do that? Did you get hit in the head by Frost Dragon?"

"You asked me to find out what my sensitive and delicate wife wanted and listen to everything. Therefore, what should I say? I followed the advice of my senior in life."

"...does the gentle wife of the lord ask him to hide these national important things? Or did she ask him to be so shameless?"

"You're talking too much. Why would my wife ask me to do that?I mean, my wife is a mature person who doesn't show her lovely appearance holding me back and nagging me about this and that. Don't talk carelessly without knowing well. Do you feel good when I evaluate the leader's wife?"

At this point, I can't tell if it's intentional and sluggish, or if it's coming from the heart.

Camu, who was trying to cover the snout of a shameless colleague's disaster by secretly moving, soon decided to quit when he saw the awe-inspiring leader's expression.

Because it seemed like a very inappropriate laugh would burst out.

The commander of the knight, who is respected by the subordinate Paladines, said nothing more.

Instead, he looked back at the Duke of Omerta, rubbing his beard with a thread.

The duke sighed when he encountered the familiarity of his former comrade, who had turned blue.

"Did you get sick again?"

"I understand that this is all a division that took place without a proper son. Please know that I'm embarrassed. Is that so, your highness?"

The duke, whose authority as a father had been seriously damaged, calmly drew attention instead of throwing an ashtray at his son as an example of a rally.

In other words, he changed the subject.

"No matter what the cause, it is impossible to leave it as it is, as long as Frost Dragon attacked it. At the end of the day, important people in each country would have suffered a disgrace."

"No one died. In the meantime, the foreigners who were the safest are now talking about a new country, saying it was an experience that will never happen again in their lifetime."

"About a third of Angban Palace was destroyed. Not to mention the Moon Tower."

“It’s a pity, if I had died there, I would have been recruiting dragon slayer dream trees instead of rebuilders by now.”

"How dare this little bastard talk so much that he should have died in front of his father! Do you know where your cheeky life is only for you? You don't know that the life your parents gave you is precious. Aren't you still able to protect anyone?!
    I think you deserve to act like a pathetic wife!"

3. Hera a misigga

Hera a misigga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am disappointed so much with ending of the head maid and Freya:blobsob: because their actions could literally result in a death of a person and that's also not some random person. Even if they didn't know that the mc was abused and traumatized they still should not have done hideous things for their own selfish reasons.
    Like at least the head maid should have been punished in amore harsher way and why does it matter if she took care of ml and her sister when she is supposed to be punished for her crime which crime isn't related to any way to what she did in their younger days.
    I really don't like it when the ending feels empty after a great novel :blob_teary::blob_teary:

4. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the hardwork!

Haha omg Izek is really joining the wife simping group now :blobxd:

5. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there, I’m looking for the chapter when Caesar beat our MC up but couldn’t find it. Do you know what chapter when Iz, Ellen, Freya, & basically everyone saw how crazy Caesar towards Ruby at the greenhouse? Many many thanks :blobsmilehappyeyes:

6. devinara

devinara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in ch 104

bigredqueen likes this.
  7. Jenyffer

Jenyffer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing i hate more than lorenzo. That dude is the lowest.

8. Banannanna

Banannanna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me what Izek'd reaction to Ruby's abuse?? Pleaseeee. I just came here after reading ch 100 and i cant sleep without assurance. Pleasee like Cesare is a disgusting motherfucking bitch. Freya is a bitch too

greeneyedfairy and LSEM123 like this.
  9. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He confessed that he knew Ruby was acting the whole time.

greeneyedfairy, VNikaT and Tt123 like this.
  10. Maha99

Maha99 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello where did you read ch 104 ? can u tell me

11. zilsad

zilsad New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to page 7

12. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow!

im happy to see this page suddenly get lively ever since the manhwa came out.
    and look like someone did already translate the part where she was discover abuse and their heart to heart confession too. ;)
    love it!:love:

13. Maha99

Maha99 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you know where I can read the whole novel in English ?
    I want a website where the novel is complete.

14. Ikigai18

Ikigai18 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the translation, I really curios what will happen next, I really love this novel since I read the manhwa, and for me I really like the both the ML and the FL

15. atropadn

atropadn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woah i enjoy the manhwa sm (just finisehd ch.21) and i'm going to camp here!! btw can someone tell me how old the characters are ;;;

16. ltsanchai

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a blank silence that seemed to have poured cold water on the terrifying explosion of Duke Omerta, which reminded of his heyday.

It was because it was an explosion that had no way of knowing the language.

If a person who doesn't know anything saw it, he must be very anxious that the son of the broken man will die because he is a father in his appearance.

It was an overwhelmingly passionate explosion that could be misunderstood.

However, the people gathered here had known each other for too long to be caught up in such a warm misunderstanding, so they merely looked at each other with a ghost-possessed photon eye.

The king comes forward and asks questions.

"Are you crazy, duke?"

"······I apologize, your highness. Please forgive my disrespect."

“Chief, may I have a word for you?”

It was then that Galar, who had been standing still and quietly staring at the ceiling, suddenly opened his mouth.

It was so unexpected that even Izek, who was staring at his father with no difference from others, looked back.

The commander of the knight, who had a bitter smile somewhere, welcomed the unexpected situation with a dignified face.

"Ah, our reliable Sir Galar. There is something I would like to ask of you, too. While your colleagues were arguing in the palace, you disappeared by yourself. Where the hell did you go and what did you do?"

"......"

"While the sergeants turned their heads in their own way, disobeying my instructions, and fighting each in every battle, I also watched a bit in my own way...Somehow, I thought that the guys who used to growl whenever they met each other were especially close to each other these days. I was thrilled to think that the sergeants had finally realized the true meaning of comradeship. Anyway, I watched for a while to see if the few of my dearest ones would be arrogant for reasons that only a god knew, but in the end, Sir Galar, who I thought was the most reliable knight of allegiance, was nowhere to be found. I can't believe it at all, and I wondered if the reason why Lord Izek was going crazy over there because Frost Dragon ate Sir."

"......"

"But how happy must I have been that you came back in a truly carefree state? Come on, let's hide that bear-like size well and openly report where we came from and what we've been doing here. Isn't your highness watching?"

"Why are you frowning like that? One might think that Longinus's Honest Brown Bear was embarrassed, huh?"

It was an accurate point.

Contrary to the appearance, Galar was in a state of being very embarrassed and at a loss.

Amber eyes glimmering nervously slowly turn towards the origins of all this.

It meant trying to fix it a bit.

And Izek did that.

"Galar is not the problem right now, commander. There's one more person who disappeared at that moment, right?"

"Oh, is that so, our handsome Lord Izek? Then, with his handsome mouth, won't he wake us up a little bit?"

"Cardinal Valentino.""

Izek, who had been chewing and spitting for some reason, glanced at the Duke of Omerta.

To be exact, it should be said that he looked with his eyes glaring.

At the son's disgraceful behavior, who dared to tell his father this and that, the duke only wiggled his eyebrows like a caterpillar, but didn't say anything.

It was the king who spoke.

King Feanol spoke in a knife-like tone, as if claiming that it was not even worth mentioning.

"Even if the timing is bizarre, it cannot be concluded that Cardinal Valentino is related to this situation. There is no evidence. Romagna ·····."

"Of course. I knew your Highness would say that."

"Izek!"

"It's fine, Duke. Rather than that, it's surprising that Lord Izek and Cardinal Valentino are biting each other. Isn't he the family of his beloved wife? Considering the way he has shown wonder all this time in this place, the current state of the Lord is somewhat contradictory. I mean there is."

That was a pretty sharp point.

As soon as Cardinal Valentino's name rang, his stiff-faced colleagues watched him anxiously, Izek made a slight impression for a moment, but then showed a sullen and sarcastic cynicism.

"My wife is a family member of Omerta, your highness. I mean, she has nothing to do with him. I thought you would understand that better than anyone else, but it's unexpected."

The king's expression hardened at once.

The knight commander, who was carefully observing the ever-changing complexion of the elite, and the Duke of Omerta, who had only watched with his hand, flinched at the same time.

It was an implicit taboo to mention the Queen's origin in front of the king.

It was natural because he faced countless difficulties in the marriage process and was stigmatized as a royal daughter was born and raised.

But isn't that crazy guy like the Frost Dargon enough to break it, so he's emitting cold air and burning his eyes full of betrayal?

It was almost as if the fierce King Kisera had just declared what he was going to do with Gong's mercy
    (*Note the translation of this sentence doesn't really make sense. I can't understand either :blobsweat:).

Of course, it was only for a short time.

King Feanol was a monarch who knew how to reflect on his contradictions, unlike those arrogant knights who only knew how to show off.

"Stop it. Jim made a mistake." His wife is the Mistress of Omerta."

"Yes. Forgive me for being rude."

The king seemed to have a slight headache.

Sir Barons, who was disapproving of Izek, who smiled politely as if he had never done so, stepped up with great calmness.

"Lord Izek, that's unsettling right now. Don't go back and forth and answer me straight. How can you be sure that Romagna doesn't know anything about the secret of the Mistress/Lady?
    (*Note: I'm not sure if Mistress/Lady is the right word to use, in the translation it's 'Confucius' and the other one is Concubine.)

"If she had known, she would have been so defenseless. She didn't know at all. Would you like to speculate that my wife might be part of a great conspiracy?"

"Didn't I just tell you not to go back and forth? I understand the aftermath of being beaten by the Frost Dragon, but we're not respectful. The secret of the Mistress/Lady is a huge thing that can change the game of the continent. Therefore, it is only right to keep it secret for the time being, but if the Mistress/Lady assists as the hostess of the Riders of Britannia...…."

"Aha, what do you mean, let's make my wife a secret weapon? And aren't you that enemy? Commander, I can't believe my ears right now."

"Why is this rotten b*stard... why is he twisting his head again! I can't calm down! Don't you think we've been through the same experienced like yours? If you approach it with an attitude that it doesn't matter if you do it or not, what will be left of you? Do you want to create a world where there is only a pile of mud? Is that really the scenery you want to show her!"

"......"

"I'm not forcing you. I'm not asking you to help me get rid of it. I understand everything about how you entered the stadium. What made you look like and rush into the Frost Dragon . It means that there's no one who doesn't understand here. Those idiots also understood, so they must have cooperated well. Do you understand? It means that you don't have any enemies in this place. Why are you treating us like enemies? It's just like this, you just have to say a word to help, and what the hell is going on, like an orphaned cub who has been cheonji and enemies alone.

"Chief, chief. That's actually what this guy can't talk about, so I'm deceived now."

If a blatant scumbag friend with a personality that makes you wonder if his facial skin is steel, suddenly his eyes don't suit him and he looks like he's dead.

Ivan's sudden break in was probably for some sort of reason.

In fact, Ivan himself couldn't understand why he had spilled something and ended up intervening in this place.

To make matters worse, as soon as he did, he received the terrifying gaze of his friend who was pressing him to shut his mouth, and the sullen gaze of the knight commander, who insisted on interfering with you.

When he immediately regretted his sudden action, the water had already been spilled.

Ivan stopped and shrugged his shoulders.

He look really pitiful and pathetic

However, such a flower-like figure of sorrow did not arouse any inspiration to those gathered here.

"That's it, what I'm trying to say is..."

At that moment, it was none other than the majestic Grand Duke of Omerta who saved the lingering flower from the dilemma.

The Duke uttered a salty and random sound, as he had done all this time.

“Since the first appearance of the Frost Dragon, the number of civilian attacks by demons has dropped to less than half. It must be a good thing.”

Everyone stopped what they were doing all at once and looked at the Grand Duke.

Duke Omerta elegantly clasped his hands as if he was enjoying everyone's gaze and spoke with dignity.

“The palace was attacked thanks to the efforts of some ignorant b*stard, but I must say that the damage caused by the other demons of the people who enjoyed the festival was much more serious than that. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the scene. All of us still can't believe it. I've never heard or seen anything like this phenomenon...However, after examining the circumstances, it seems that the Frost Dragon thinks that you did not allow my daughter-in-law to meet him and turned the faucet."

"....."

"Maybe it's because he's still a young dragon, but if he was a mature adult to some extent, he wouldn't have been easily tempted by Magok-seok. I think it ran out of patience because of the combination of various elements."

"What do you want to say?"

17. Maha99

Maha99 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you tell me where you read the complete novel in English

18. ltsanchai

Reading List:
    Link
    I used an App translator to read it since the raw is written in Korean. But you can read the translated version up to Chp100 from novelupdates

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  19. jeillybean

jeillybean Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh the author really likes to abuse their characters. their other works are also very dark and heavy.
    But I love how good the portrayal are. Everyone is mad how FL can’t communicate and making it harder but that is the reality. People w trauma needs time to open up and you can’t just force them until they’re ready.
    Which brings me to ML(after he realised he was neglecting her) he tried to make her feel safe and waited for her to open up instead of making her talk.
    So realistically, she is healing when she started to open up to ML. But her trauma runs deep so its a lot of work, and I really hope she keeps going.

20. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to chapter 100 but now I'm disappointed by the ending of Freiya.
    a character who did so much evil to Mc during so many chapters of the novel simply redeems himself... Just really?:blobconfused:

and the passivity that was the reaction of the husband-ML- and the sister-in-law with mc when they found out everything left a bad taste in my mouth.
    You know, I don't think ML is bad. It just seems useless to me.
    It doesn't work for me: "I knew you were hiding something but I didn't know what ... " :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

we are in a novel where they say that the ML is the most powerful, that it has a whole group of capable and super strong people .... All this did nothing to protect mc. For that reason and how badly her sister-in-law ...., I leave this novel.

it is a novel where only mc can survive if the ML helps her. That is why my criticism goes to the ML. The author time and time again tells us that ML has the power.

the novel is not bad. just disappointing and frustrating.

:blobsleeping:

thanks for the spoilers because they always help to know if this is your cup of tea. I love them. :blobhug::blob_pompom: