Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This so cute!!!!!! ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅
    I can’t wait to read this (> ਊ <) TYSM❤️

AnniePoo and ltsanchai like this.
  2. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so cute thank you!

I can totally imagine Izek as a doting dad if he got a daughter haha he'll definitely pull off the "none of you may touch my daughter" persona :aww:

If it's a son he'll probably fight with his son for Ruby's attention lmao :blobjoy:

3. Arcrea

Arcrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think no. She wasn't raped.

syofiaa likes this.
  4. Lovingme

Lovingme Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank youum

5. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep confusing the FL's adoptive brother and Freya's brother because their names are similar.

As for the ML. What a blockhead tool. People said he "aint that bad", anynone who is "childhood friends" with a POS like Freya is either a complete fool or another fellow malicious creature.
    In the ML's case, I think he is just a moron only good to look at and swing a sword. Not much going on upstairs. The lights are on but nobody is home.

6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Izek wasn’t an actual friend of Freya in a way that some cultures imply. I’m talking only about cultures I’ve experienced personally, so I might be wrong, but in North America basically any acquaintances are called friends, while in eastern parts of Europe friends are people with whom you share all your joys and sorrows. It’s a completely different level of openness.
    I don’t think Izek has ever spoken more than a few sentences with Freya, they don’t look close at all, it looks like he’s tolerating her because of social norms and because his sister is friends with her. Being childhood friends in his case means only that Izek has spent some playtime with her when he was young, and it’s not something kids decide on their own, same as you can’t decide who your classmates or neighbours will be. It tells absolutely nothing about you personally.

Elren, Ahmya, Nerdandgeek101 and 3 others like this.
  7. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still he lets her hang around his life and particularly his wife like a bad smell, to the point it puts the MC constantly in danger and undermines her position as the spouse of the ML and "Lady" of the house.
    Regardless if he is aware or not of how the FL's feels or her trauma, it doesn't matter. To allow "Freya" to interject herself into the lives of the ML and FL even AFTER the ML is married, just shows how thoughtless and useless as a husband he really is.
    The FL, unfortunately, pays the high price for her "husband's" lapsed attitude.

Chaule, magical_al00 and anggi91 like this.
  8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Freya didn’t interject herself in their lives, she was just interacting with MC a few times during the official events that both of them are obligated to attend. If there’s a psychopath in your surroundings you won’t know they are actually like that until they behave to show their true colours. Neither Izek nor anyone else can read minds, so how would they know that Freya has an ulterior motive and is trying to get rid of MC? It is easy to judge someone knowing all of the details, but everyone would have reacted and behaved the same in those situations, because they have known Freya as a noble lady and MC as an arrogant Pope’s daughter, who’ll bring in troubles.

Chunin, Ahmya, Nerdandgeek101 and 6 others like this.
  9. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, Izek doesn't "let" Freya hang around. It's always Elenia who invites Freya around because she sees Freya as a close friend. Izek himself seems to be quite disapproving of and has a poor opinion of Freya.

I don't see anyone bashing Elenia for keeping Freya and her nurse/head maid by her side when they keep being mean to Ruby. Instead they just bash on Izek who isn't even the head of the household (his father is still alive and his sister manages most of the domestic stuff).

Chaule, Chunin, riechan and 16 others like this.
  10. sesyfygtrtuy

sesyfygtrtuy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How are you so sure
    also eventually collapsed on the floor together.

Ah, my whole body is tingling already.

“Put your legs on the table.”

I sighed inside. I knew this would happen anyway, so it’s okay. Just wait a minute, and it’d be over.

Let’s focus on other thoughts
    After this i am confused

syofiaa and Monalisa like this.
  11. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he loved her in the previous timeline?

kimelisa25 and Monalisa like this.
  12. chileylimon

chileylimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was hit on the back of her thighs, idk if it was with a stick or a belt, but that insinuates that she was being hit not raped. The scars on her thighs are also mentioned when Izek first sees the ones on her back.

13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she was neither raped, nor even kissed before she married Izek.
    In fact, when she found out Caesar liked her, she was shocked and disgusted.
    Because a normal person wouldn't torment their loved person; rather than treating her preciously, he treated her like a toy.
    So obviously, if she had no idea he liked her, he also didn't make a move on her before. He was hitting the back of her legs with a whip or something in that paragraph like usual.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
  14. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, sorry I've been sick / work has been slightly stressful / err life and haven't logged into NU or been on the internet in general.....posting 121 tonight (after telling myself I'll post it on Monday only to collapse into a semi eternal slumber) and i'm going to try stick to a more regular schedule of every 3-4 days.....the rough draft of 122 has been completed already by @ltsanchai i believe so I'll just try to complete as much of that as possible before I die from life again.....

i'll be back with the ice / frost dragon......I think 121-122 i supposed to be filled w/ cute sfx from Popo, griffin, and baby dragon

15. Lolliepolly

Lolliepolly Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your hard work! We can wait for the chapters, do take care of your health first:)