Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. Donaa

Donaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for these chapters. :aww: I was hoping for some Izek Enzo interactions but well... I love this novel but second part feel rushed :blobowoevil:

2. Sasikarn

Sasikarn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the tournament accident, does Izek and Ruby has a fluffy moment together?

3. veeazaa

veeazaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am late but the latest ch. from manhwa, ch. 46, got some additional part that did not exist in the novel;

IZEK PUNCH LORENZOOO, OMG that felt great, i hope he beat him to death, after what Ruby went trough, one punch is not enough.

Anddd that give me hope what if the ending of Lorenzo and Freya different too?
    i love this artist so much, i hope she makes the ending of these siblings different and they suffer much more than in the novel.

Peace✌️

Last edited: May 12, 2022
    zoefleyl, your crush, Chunli and 5 others like this.
  4. Donaa

Donaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys the New chapter part wasn't in the novel. I don't like when manhwa differ from original but this one was satysfying!!!! Treat for the Readers.:blobsmirk:

R04951, maribe, your crush and 2 others like this.
  5. Bolovis

Bolovis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laughed hard here. But you were so tamed. Sh*t has some uses, such as manure and others. That useless little infectious vermin is much lower than that. His sister too.
    Chapter 46 of the webtoon was so good bytheway. (it is the reason I am hunting spoilers now).

6. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Izek saw that?? And did he believe that bish Freya??

Hello I’m just read the manhwa and I want to know after Ruby comeback from escape with popo and griffin, Does Izek ever trust Freya again?? or Does he find out or suspect Freya about her treat and action has been horrible towards the Ruby?
    (Sorry about my English )

7. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He never trusted Freya to begin with it.
    And he finds out that she means no good to Ruby after the festival when she tells him Ruby is cheating with Cesare,also when she and Ruby have a more physical fight and once again when she admits she is the responsible for the poison incident.

zoefleyl, IIVISS, Donaa and 1 other person like this.
  8. Arcrea

Arcrea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, Izek wasn't there so he only learns it that night when he returns and Rubeckia hide from him in the Garden. Also, he believed Rubeckia. No. More to say, he sided with her. Another accident happen after that incident with Freya which she make everyone blamed Rubeckia instead. And the head maid came and tell something (I couldn't fairly remember the exact line but it was almost the same as to what the Duke and Freya had told so it was almost like they talk about it.) to Rubeckia so she got slapped. Early morning the next day, Izek made the head maid kneel. He didn't believe Freya. No, rather he didn't even asks for her side. He even came to question Ellenia's reliability towards the situation.

I think Izek never trust Freya(though it might only be my speculation.) It is just that more than trust I think Izek only sees Freya as Ellenia's friend and so wasn't the one to antagonized her. Also, about her treatment towards Rubeckia, there was no definitive answer in his action towards it except that time when he blatantly told Freya off(something about her being excessively interfering about his relationship. Tha she goes over the line or something. And should not meddle in his marriage life.) around chapter 90 to 105.( I guess)

Celebrianna, IIVISS, R04951 and 4 others like this.
  9. Donaa

Donaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yee, Ruby was scared thinking Izek wouldn't believe her. And he was like I don't care if you did that, you're my wife and I'm on your side. Loved this:bloblove:

R04951, mintylee and Roselyx like this.
  10. jeillybean

jeillybean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because ruby is a full-time swiftie hahaha

11. Donaa

Donaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All manhwa readers prepare for New Izek - Izek The simp!!

Cyzzane and ArkiV_10 like this.
  12. phanh_lu

phanh_lu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After skimming the spoilers, I really felt bad for Enzo. Maybe he wasn't perfect but he was too good compared to sh*tty father and brother. I don't like the idea making his death to be one of the reasons for Freya redeeming herself. A bit unfair.
    By the way, so in the end, our Ruby (FL) isn't original Rudbeckia, right? Just having similar situation of abusive and toxic adopted family?

13. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone picked up the novel after it was dropped?

14. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T
    Thank you❤️

Thank you❤️

15. Lucia98

Lucia98 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh kinda have like predatory marriage plot. Can i ask where di u read the whole thing?

milkyfoxz likes this.