Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen to ferya and her shi* brother?mc's family especially the brothers?

2. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ik...specially I don't want to be loved....according to me that novel is entirley f*cked up and the ML and MC don't complement each otherr...

There's another novel- 'I REINCARNATED AS THE UGLY LADY' which I can't even read due to the 'ABUSE and PAIN' the MC recieves....

The ML is such a bastard, mf and i don't even with how many abusive words should i curse him:blobcurse:
    He literally forcefully took her to his empire and chained her up....Afterwards, the MC tried to run away...So, he caught her again chained her up, broke her wrist literally her bones broke even though she was screaming in pain so that she can't run away...
    Basically ML's logic is if I hurt her she will not run away again...he raped her multiple times made her pregnant so that she can't run away...when she got pregnant he didn't even visit her most of the times...

...he even got really angry that the baby didn't look like MC...:blobcat_hyper:

After reading the spoilers i didn't even think to read this book ever again though the novel cover was quite beautiful...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
  3. maamhua

maamhua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know what happens when ml finds the creepy bro abusing mc pls pls anyone out there

Chorkie, idfk and Anne1102 like this.
  4. zander99

zander99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

5. lylac

lylac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna see when she meets her little magical friends pls :blobpats:

6. lylac

lylac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank yo so much for the clarification :blobsmilehappyeyes:

djan29 and Le_Tired like this.
  7. minar

minar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so intrigued by this story. The concept of an abuse victim with a very strong trauma and should be handled with care and compassion, in the hands of a tsundere! it's going to be a slow and painful burn for sure.

I have gripes with people complaining about FL being weak. She's not weak. She's lived her first life full of abuse, which conditioned her to think and behave in such a way to please her abusers so they don't inflict more pain. It explains how she has managed to survive in her second life.

The manhwa attempts to show FL misconstruing some of ML's actions as her PTSD flares up. But I feel like the transition of it is kind of abrupt and not very well portrayed?

I really like the spoiler provided of Ellenia. In that she's just very disappointed in how the people in her life aren't who they are perceived to be and she's trying to come to terms with that (i.e. Her nanny, Freya...)

I just wish they were more aware of how the staff treats FL. I understand that Elle and ML don't know because FL DOESN'T tell them, and it's supposed to come in due time as subtle hints (I mean, ML is already beginning to realize something is not completely right with FL). I just wish it was portrayed better. The angst is painful but I'm living for it.

Thank you for all the spoilers!

8. zander99

zander99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah me as well like this the first manhwa that i really liked in a while cause this the first in a lot that takes abuse and it's aftermth seriosly like mental state as well as i always thought of this ppl who gets reincarnated did they all were well none of them had ptsd or depression .... since i found out about it i've read all i can from the manhwa started to read the novel as well and i'm camping here for spoilers lol

thanx for the spoilers everyone and if anyone had the scene where they bust in the room and see the brother abuse her and the aftermath please spoil it

greeneyedfairy and Le_Tired like this.
  9. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for these spoilers!! i also wanna ask you, did the MC's brother Cesare actually kissed her? they aren't really blood relatives, right? and also why he's so obsessed with her?

10. Leesonghwa

Leesonghwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so freaking done with them like

That b*tch Freya in Chapter 18 in the manhwa. After that scene some monster helps her and understand her situation, ( i forgot the creatures name). The monster helps her to find the path where the paladin soldiers roaming just to find her. And by the way she got injured and her head was bleeding, and the monster cover her head some big leaves ( i forgot what leaves the monster used). I really pity the mc here cause no one believes her. Our ml got mad to our mc, because that b*tch freya lie to them and didn’t tell the truth. And of course our ml believes that b*tch freya. And I am so mad on him because he didn’t let our fl explain. He decided to let our fl go home in her hometown. And this scene is so heartbreaking our fl beg to our ml to not let her go home. And to fast forward, our fl got bullied a lot by the maids, and other nobles especially the b*tch freya and her brother. They discriminate her a lot. But still she doesn’t care about them. Because she thinks on our ml’s sister. And also in this scene where all of them are so cold in our fl especially the ml’s sister. Do you know what scene i pity her the most? When our ml’s birthday, she decided to embroidery a handkerchief, she even wounds in her hands, and she also write some letter to our ml . She still thinks our ml gift even though our ml doesn’t visit her anymore. Our ml’s sister avoid her and all the maids bullied her. To fast forward when she came to the banquet all of them were happy even our ml together with our ml’s sister and her b*tch friend freya. She hide from the tree and just watch them from afar. And she just decided to go back to her room but suddenly the rain poured down. And she got wet and also she doesn’t felt better because her menstruation came.
    I forgot whose the guy he met first i think it was the blonde guy who sees her wet, he talk to her and i forgot he was together with the brother of that b*tch. He was laughing at her situation. And i guess she let out a little on her feelings. That made all people shock and to her surprise all people in the banquet are all ready in the outside. Just like damn!! I was literally cried in this scene and mad at the same time. She really deserves happiness. (Got this from someone and I got so mad once I read it like I’m thinking about dropping this because the of the ml omg

11. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Ml is actually good. He gives the Fl the respect she is due. She has mental illness and if it were any other man she would have been sent back because she was flawed, He isnt obligated to deal with all her unstable emotions. All that happened to the Fl at omerta is because she is too weak and pathetic. She is always getting trampled on which I understand because of the the abuse but pathetic none the less. Her plan of being harmless just make her look more suspicious, I cant help but cringe at some parts where she is behaving like an idiot. She is always in need of someone saving her. She doesnt actually think of a good way to make her situation better. And there love, The ml is inlove with the niave idiot fl portrays herself as and not her real self.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2023
  12. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 104

This is MTL so there are a lot of error in the grammar but you can still understand tha story

“Don’t worry, by the time we leave, everyone will be preoccupied with other issues. Come on. Time is running out."

And I shook off the hand of the man who was pulling my arm.

As he looked back at me with his eyes wide open, his mind raced rapidly.

Even though this guy was crazy, he wasn't an idiot with a clumsy plan that seemed to fail.

In other words, the two of us got out together with me, and until we arrived at the port of Elmos and boarded the ship, this palace, or, furthermore, the whole of Erendil, had done a great job that would blow their minds.

What the hell is that? What, what, on this festive day, Eren Dill would all be confused!

Come on, think about it, it's all going to happen!

Pietro's beastly face, covered in a monk's robe, flashed past his eyes.

The commotion that occurred while I was staying in Erendil also passed my eyes.

As the two seemingly unrelated things intertwined, it gradually inflated into a terrifying imagination.

And that's because there was only one thing here that would leave the whole city mesmerized.

It wasn't something anyone

But with Cesiare, it was possible. A combination of the highest-ranking Cardinal and loyal servants disguised as monks was more than possible. All around the festival street and around the palace… … … .

Judging by the appearance of this kind of care, it seems that it has already started.

He struggled to control the sharp trembling of his breath.

Calm down, even if you lose your temper, it's something that can't be stopped anyway, you have to go ahead with your plan...

"Why do you think I'm going back
    "Ruby, I don't have time to be stubborn. I know you're mad at me. I'll let everything go..."

“You don’t have to. I like it here. I have no intention of leaving."

I could feel him clenching his teeth and staring at me. No, he was staring at the symbol of victory in my hand, not me.

Then, soon after, he sneered

built

"Is it because of him?"
    "Does it make your heart flutter just because he treats you well? Do you think he really loves you? Don't get me wrong, Ruby. All other people see in you is my father's triple crown and powerful young gold. Why do you keep forgetting?"

“So the only one who truly loves me is my brother, right?”

I was also pressed for time.

As soon as I threw it, the benevolent sneer on the corner of his mouth disappeared in an instant.
    "Really, you call that a question? Don't you know that no one in the world can love you as much as I do? Don't turn away, Ruby, the only things in this world that can love us are each other."

"You don't love me."

"what… … … .”

“You don’t love me. You beat me all the time and sold me to other people at will. What kind of love is that?"

It sounded like an auditory hallucination of cracks in the mirror. Maybe it was just a sound coming from my heart.
    "that… … … . You may not yet fully understand, but… … … … .”

“No matter how plausible it is, it is not love. You don't love me."

“Crazy, how the hell are you talking about how much you know about love?”

"At least I know more than you do. My husband told me right."

He chuckled and smiled. Then, as if smelling the fragrance of the wreath in his hand, he brought it under his nose.

"He's never hit me. No matter what excuse I give him, he can't hit me. When I'm sick or crying, he's having a harder time. He doesn't force me to do things I don't want to do. He listens to others and pushes me. You've always protected me from the moment we first met until now."

"Did you ask me if I wanted to be a queen? With him, I feel like I've already become not only a queen but also a goddess. A flawless, fantastic goddess. Who would have known that being truly loved would feel like this?"

・・・・・・ Stop it, you are now... ."

"You still look like I'm misunderstood? I know for sure no matter what anyone says. Because I'm happy. I'm so happy to be with him. I've never been this happy in my life, and the way he looks at me and the way he touches me feels good."

"stop… … … … .”

“I’m no longer the naughty little girl my brother saved from a pigpen when he was little. So don't disturb me. No matter how unfaithful my brother may be, he will be with a man like my husband can't give Even if I die, I won't be able to let go of his hand and run to you!"

A loud and loud shattering sound resounded.

At first I thought it was just a hallucination.

But it wasn't a hallucination. It was the sound of a mirror that had collided with my body and shattered.

As the strength drained from his body, the pain, which had come one step late, quickly hit him.

In an instant, you grab me and throw me away

A bloody Cesiare came closer with leopard-like gait.

Even though the whole body was throbbing, laughter kept coming out strangely. It was all so funny I couldn't stand it.

"It's not even cute."

“… … … … … Shut your mouth."

“You know what the crucial difference is? When we're together, everything becomes superficial, just like right now, I'm crazy that we're so vulgar!"

'Shut up!"

With a popping sound, the pain as if it were being cut off in my stomach came over me.

Anyway, the important thing was that, fortunately, the timing was very good.

Because I made sure Freya sees Cesiare and the two of them get out.

Because it was very, very clear what she was going to do when she saw it. Is that right, little girl?

For a moment, the place was quiet.

The whole place seemed to be frozen in a dazed silence.

Those who broke through the door of the queen's private room or who were unexpectedly disturbed

Neither of the arena was even breathing.

Maybe his forehead was scratched, or something was running and tickling around his eyelids.

Blinking Arin's eyes, he turned his hazy gaze towards the dear northerners.

There were quite a few people standing, but only one was visible.

Beneath the disheveled silver hair, the ruby-colored eyes that lost focus seemed to widen and then gradually fade away.
    Guilt pierced my chest like shards of a mirror.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for making you look like this... … … … . I'm sorry for being like this.

He licked his lips to call him. But my throat is tight and I whisper

it just ended

and

"Isuke!"

The whole place shook with a loud bang.

Instantly lose sight and hair at the same time

The purple sword emanating from the sword for the first time and the blue divinity collided with each other without making a single concession, and they inflated their bodies more and more.

The entire space was engulfed in a collision of divinity, and the whole area was dyed with a mottled and dizzying light. It was like falling into the middle of a colorful whirlpool.

Watching the last match before, I wondered what the general public would be like if the divine and the divine collide and get caught up on the spot.

Ironically, that question was being answered at this moment.
    “Princess…! Princess, Young-ae!” Sir Ivan's cry echoed in a bizarre way, like an echo.

He, who crouched to the fullest and hurriedly dragged the two young girls to the outside, their movements were unnatural, as if somehow painful.

It was the same with the familiar faces who were screaming and trying to approach Isuke.

Even a small number of elite paladins felt the pain, and I couldn't tell if it was purely due to the collision or the strange ominous purple sword.

Not to mention the boys who were still only seeds, especially Lorenzo, who seemed to be on the verge of fainting.

But why can't I feel anything?

I looked down blankly at the burning sensation of my wrist, and the black bracelet I was wearing throughout the festival was glowing red.

That bracelet, which Isuke gave me the other day, made from the heart of a long-dead dragon.

“Is………is……!”

I staggered and tried to stand on my two feet.

Not to mention the boys who were still only seeds, especially Lorenzo, who seemed to be on the verge of fainting.

But why can't I feel anything?

I looked down blankly at the burning sensation of my wrist, and the black bracelet I was wearing throughout the festival was glowing red.

That bracelet, which Isuke gave me the other day, made from the heart of a long-dead dragon.

“Is………is……!”

I staggered and tried to stand on my two feet.

Along with my small scream, another unexpected voice rang out loudly.

Then, another terrifying explosion sounded, blurring my vision again.

It goes without saying that, in spite of what had happened, it fell back again.

“No, you bastard! son of the saint

I mean poetry!"

Isn't this voice our father?

Somehow, it sounds very desperate and even desperate.

It's like holding on to a child who jumps on his limbs rather than stopping him from having an accident.

13. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so he sucks in the beginning but he changes his mind pretty quickly if you account for the fact that Freya is his childhood friend & MC is a stranger. If those are the events of ch18 manhwa, then it corresponds w/ ch 18 novel.

in ch 33, after Freya is poisoned by the monster core / magic solution, this is what Izek thought of Freya vs. MC when speaking to Ivan about the situation:
    “You think I’m doing this because I don’t know how you feel? I know you’re pissed off because Freya’s been through this, but if you know we’ve been going through illegal guilds…” - Ivan

“I’m not that angry.” - Izek

“What are you talking about? Then, why the f*ck are you being like this?”

He shouldn’t have heard about the 79 hours part. Now, he has a headache.

Izek stared at the rats swimming through the ditch, pressing down on his throbbing temples. Freya’s face came to mind. When she’d just come back from the threshold of death.

Her sickly white complexion.

Her smiling face.

Her voice when she said she was happy that Izek was the first one to come near her.

He didn’t know what made her so happy.

Anyway, he couldn’t answer honestly.

Answer honestly about whom he had run to when he first sensed magic in Freya’s blood.

“I don’t know.”

“If you don’t know, who knows?”

“…..”

“Hah, you boring b*stard. Are you angry because of your wife?”

Wife. Wife.

Izek gently closed his eyes and shook his head. Her last image was lingering in his mind.

The last time he saw her dull eyes. Blue-eyed Rudbeckia, whose brightness had diminished, had flinched like a kitten, frightened by his rough movement.

She didn’t seem to be aware of it, but her light blue eyes would look at everything carefully before taking another step.

And Izek had never been careful of his behavior in his whole life.

Even in the face of the king.

If it was him, it would be very tiring to pay attention to his every single gesture in front of someone.

So, he couldn’t quit, even if it was rude.

However, the monsters possessed by magic stones call were dozens of times more dangerous than usual.

The threat of the flames and divinity were useless.

If the ten thousand monsters that came that day had crossed the temple walls, and Freya’s blood splattered everywhere…

He thought she’d understand. She’d understand after he explained the whole story. His rough behavior and that push were indispensable, he couldn’t help it.

But, why were those dark lifeless eyes of hers bothering him?

a continuation of Ivan and Izek dialogue in ch 34 but this time it’s about how Izek feels about MC even if she did poison Freya lol:
    “Was that why?”

“What?”

“That’s why you’ve been trying to find the servant for 79 hours. Was that why?”

Silence fell. Ivan, who was arguing out of nowhere, and Izek, who stopped talking, just stared at each other silently for a long time.

“What, why?”

“The opposite of what I think.”

“What do you think?”

“I think you’re annoyed because you’re suspicious of your wife. You, what if you found the criminal, and he has something to do with your wife’s family or your wife?”

Izek just walked back without a reply. Finally, the narrow streets ended and an open square with mosaic decorations greeted them. Yes, that was what it was. Ivan only realized the source of the unsettling feeling that he had sensed all this time. That b*stard wasn’t always searching the city to arrest the criminal in the first place.

If he was caught by Izek, and if the person who sent him was a noble of Elendale, he might be lucky to save his life. But if he was related to the temple or to the Romagna’s side… it would be hard to find a trace.

“What if your wife…”

“I don’t care.”

“What?”

“I don’t care.”

It didn’t matter. He wasn’t saying that he didn’t doubt his wife at all. It just really didn’t matter.

Even if she was involved, she was told to do so at the instruction of her family. It didn’t matter if she had or didn’t have anything to do with it. Even if it was possible to completely remove the only evidence related to this… but how was that possible? Ivan felt an unfamiliar wave swirling through his head. Of course, he didn’t think Rudbeckia was the one to do it, but her family was something different, and he felt that Izek was acting like a completely different person around Rudbeckia these days.

It wasn’t anyone, but Freya, who almost died.

And yet, he was his wife, the woman he hated so much.

“Why are you so……”

“Damn it, I don’t know either. Stop talking.”

I don’t know. I don’t know either.

And tbh it’s understandable he didn’t believe MC the first time b/c that was technically Freya’s first suspicious event and he had no reason to doubt her b/c he’s known her for longer than he knows MC, who is a stranger from dubious origins. Later it was revealed that he wanted to send MC back b/c he didn’t want bad things to happen to her again, but he was an idiot w/ his choice of words, and his inner monologue in the later Chs was that he didn’t actually mean what he said about sending her back….. he’s just bad w/ expressing himself this dumba**

a lot of what happens at the beginning (ML not talking to her or visiting her) is due to a combo of lack of communication and vigilance about a possible enemy coming into Omertà territory. I think the negligence part w/ not monitoring the maids / servants is the collective responsibility of Omertà family, not just ML.

I still haven’t read the manhwa but the scene sounds much more inflated compared to the novel?

@highsky44
    Not sure if Cesare actually kissed MC (if someone can confirm that, that would be great) bc the TL’d chapters are only up to the part where the Pope family just arrived in the North w/ the delegation, before the tournament starts.

there’s no specific reason Cesare is obsessed w/ MC. Author doesn’t give much details about it, it’s just introduced as “he’s obsessed w/ her”. Picking up from context clues, it just sounds like he’s obsessed b/c she’s pretty, obedient, and easy to control ***he sees her more as a possession than a human being

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  14. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s better if you read it, the events leading upto it are more interesting though: https://rainofsnow.com/chapters/husband-on-my-side-62/?novelid=11745
    (Edit: So first time in Manhwa happens at Chapter 61, and it is soooo beautiful, must read. The events leading upto it is from ch 55 so till ch 61, it was 6 week long to get to the scene but worth it ❤️ )
    This is right after she recovers from Ice Dragon incident. So, Izek (wearing very revealing clothes here) hosts a banquet for Ruby(FL), where they dance. the spy sent by Cesare to warn Ruby hurts her foot very badly, (she doesn’t see who hurt her though because of so many people). She is in pain and goes to Izek, shouts “Honey!” And sees turtle plates(she has a phobia of them) fells on his lap. Ruby is dying of embarrassment and Iz askes why, Ruby explains that turtles on plate were very life like and Iz finally clues in on phobia and made them remove it and checks her foot and everyone around gasps on how swollen it is. Ruby couldn’t tell when asked who did it, so Izek picks her up again like “chick” and take her to almost complete glass garden. There they talk and Ruby shows few her dance moves on 1 feet that she learnt from ballet in previous life. Iz tries to stop her but is helplessly mesmerised by her. He catches her when she fails the last move because of the hurt toe. They talk about consummating (I can’t remember exactly but the Iz’s father said about fulfilling duty to Ruby which she told about to Iz but because of scar on shoulder blade they previously stopped but now they plan to do it) so first Iz asks Ruby’s personal maid to prepare her bath and holy water in his bathroom, after maid helps undress Ruby to gown/towel & leaves, Izek comes in and washes her hair, helps her clean and notices her more scar on thigh. In confusion, Ruby accidentally makes a splash so Iz and Ruby are completely drenched and Iz again askes her in bedroom later while treating her foot, whether she is okay with consummating marriage. After which …… they have sex ch 62. she hums the song at the end about not forgetting her. Really drives the helplessness and desperation of Ruby.
    It’s not perfect with all the details so, suggest better to read it actually.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
  15. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very cool! Thank you for that info

16. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is sht in general. What i mean is that he's not sht as character. It's his personality that is sht, even his sister can't deny it. :blobjoy:

According to his sister, he act blunt towards his family but like a beast towards others.

So it's not only FL that he's acting shtty towards at first, rather he's just having a shtty attitude in general lol.

He's got a rude mouth too and he's pretty sarcastic towards everyone.

He doesn't specifically hates FL or targeted her lol. He just treats her like how he treats other. If he thinks his knight looks dumb, he calls them dumb. He's basically insensitive and rude af towards others. That's also how he treats FL in the beginning.

What makes it bad however is the fact that FL is a victim of abuse which amplify the pain and suffering she receives from such insults. The ML doesn't really care about her during their marriage at first, he just leaves the matter to his sister but FL, who wants to earn good points from her husband actively seeks him out and tries to interact with him which let's him hurl more sarcastic remarks and cold attitude towards her. (Everyone thinks Ivan is having disastrous mouth i think ML mouth is far more disastrous that him lol). She even goes with the pretense of "Omg you're so cool i'm in love with you this is fate!"

Now ML absolutely does not believe her BS acting (I mean who would, lol. Kinda funny to see FL thinks her acting is top tier when it's incredibly cringy :blobjoy:) which is why he thinks she's being annoying lol. He is rude but he's still a person with conscience who didn't hesitate to save or help FL no matter how annoying he found her.

The thing is, to Omerta duchy and people of north, FL is someone who lives and grows up being pampered as the pearl of her family. The father/pope even gives her the nickname "Angel of Sistina" to boost her reputation which makes people of the north easily judges her value by thinking she's just some pampered pope's daughter who had it good her entire life. Not to mention the btch Freya multiple of times instigated a conflict between herself and FL which dunk FL reputation further down (poor girl she literally have NO ONE on her side until ML realizes the circumstances around her) simply because when you compare the renowned Lady of the Marquis family vs the intruder from the north of course most people gonna choose the btchy Freya. The btch even took that fact with a pride and purposely accused FL for being violent towards her because she wants to remind FL that no matter how good people treated her, at the end of the day the people would still choose Freya (See how btchy this girl is? She's so ambitious to become a queen but forget the one most important thing a queen must have? Btch basically have no compassion and have the audacity dreaming about being a wise queen someone gives her brain a check please).

ML might have shtty personality but the more he learn about the circumstances surrounding FL the more he's trying to change himself for her sake. Basically your typical ML who go thru character development cause he finally found love lol :blobjoy: It's so nice to see him realizing that everything happens around FL was the result of his abandonment towards FL. At least he had the brain the realize he's the one at wrong instead of just shamelessly blaming the servant. Seeing him just apologizing to FL so many times when he finally found her after she runs away with her monster friends (Popo best boi btw followed by griffin and ice dragon) is really satisfying. Everytime he interacted with FL and discover her fear and the fact that his rude behaviour was one of the reason, he kept being reminded and feel guilty of how shtty he was towards her (Lmao yes boi you deserve to suffer).

Man I still kinda like him though. The moment he choose to trust FL and realized his wrongdoings he didn't waste time to apologize to her and immediately makes amend to her.

He effectively seeks advice on how to treat his wife better (Instead of consulting dumb suspicious books like other MLs he just goes to his superior who is married and ssk how to make his wife happy lol). And it wasn't just flattery, fancy dates, and roses. The man actually killed two birds with one stone by trying to make his wife happy AND boost her social reputations by throwing a banquet for her just so everyone realizes that anyone who messes with his wife basically messes with HIM (It's so funny to see everyone freaking out when he brings FL to dance floor lmao even his knights are telling him to trip and drop dead during dance :blobjoy:).

Also in case anyone wondering, btchy Freya means nothing to ML. Nada. Not even a strand of FLs hair can compare. The only reason he tolerate her because she is his sister's friend. He doesn't even think of her as his friend lol. He had told FL he could easily makes her disappear is she wants it just so that FL would not cry anymore (and the btch had the audacity to thinks she's more important than FL ew).

As of latest TL chapter we even see the ML basically roasting and humiliate the btch til color is drained from her face lmao. She tried to instigate and provoke ML about FL relationship with her brother only for ML to cut her off and tell her to STFU. Even when she try to makes excuse and explain about the previous conflict ML does not give her a chance and immediately cut her off by questioning where she finds the audacity to thinks she have the authority to meddle in HIS wife affair (Man the btch got sooooo humiliated lmao i am jumping in happiness seeing her being roasted so bad. ML's trashy mouth finally have it's uses lmao) She even tried to pathetically mock him back by saying he's just like those typical men who changes after they started simping for his wife and he's just like Yeah i am. So what?

I honestly thinks Freya is probably one of the btchiest villainess. It's the fact that she thinks she stands on the right side while FL is on the wrong side and that she knows how to wield privilege and affections of people around her. She's the true definition of two faced white lotus btch. I honestly think she deserves to suffer more than just being a nun but at least she realizes how sht she actually was at the end of the day. With how prideful she is, she probably would remember the humiliation and guilt of being an evil person for the rest of her life.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  17. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to be honest Freya is like a delusional villainess, she thinks everyone love her which make her an unrecyclable trash..UGHH, ihate that kind of villainess...CAN'T I ISEKAI TO THAT WORLD TO KILL HER:blobhero::blobtriumph:

18. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my opinion and not objective spoilers/recounting of events:

Honestly this story isn't my thing. The MC isn't to be blamed for how she cowers in fear and gets panic attacks, it all makes sense and aligns with her past. It's just not enjoyable for me to read at all. If she isn't being stepped on by her maniac brother, she is abused by her maids and her husband's childhood friend etc. I also don't enjoy the "romance" at all. To me, it seemed like it came our of nowhere and she went from faking it or survive to loving the guy. It is super bland. The ML is also so boring and unintentionally makes the MC's trauma worse for a good portion of the story where she shivers and thinks he'll kill her. I thibk he is the worst match for a girl who was abused for 2 life times.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate every sorry where the MC is not OP. Some stories with mediocre female MCs are fun to read. This one isn't. Although the MC is smart, she doesn't particularly do anything to makr use of that. Again, not blaming her since to her pretending to be obedient and dumb is the only way she knows to survive. But as a reader I don't enjoy this kind of story. It seems too gloomy. It took me quite some time to realize it isn't my type since I wanted to give it a fair shot and I kept reading for a long time but oh well, they can't all be winners

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  19. veryverylucky

veryverylucky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thank you!!!! it's unfortunate that MC had to go through that to show them the truth but I can't blame her for hiding it because of her situation and self esteem :'( would love to know what comes next and how does ML comfort MC

Leilacus, Reeka98 and Lalali like this.