Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the spoiler. The novel is good for someone who like angst, and I think the character development is great, too. But reading spoiler about Enzo make me positively drop this novel :blobflag: I mean, he potentially a good brother for fl. Through him, fl can have family love. But he just died like that is a bit too much for my heart:blob_teary::blob_teary: when I like his tsundere type, too.

darkcrystal likes this.
  2. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, even I thought that at first but lyrics weren’t exactly the same and meaning too. It’s more likely a English translation of different song. Lyrics were more like, “even after this, continue to remember me”. Feels more like melancholy song.

As for the mother, Izek’s mom, Princess of Britiainna(?,not sure of kingdom name) had multiple proposals from various kingdoms to be the queen, but she rejected it all and married the Duke Omerta from her kingdom. Most thought that she married him because she loved him but According to Izek’s sister, Ellen, their mother married Duke because she didn’t want to leave Elendale (that kingdom capital), that marriage was form of an escape for her. They were very happy at start but started arguing a lot and Duke didn’t use to check much on her between their fights which was most of the time. Ellen was young so her mother didn’t hide the symptoms of anorexia from her which started a year before she died. She was in depression basically for a long time. When Izek was 13, (Ellen was 9) he found his mother who had hung herself from willow tree (that is why willow tree is important at start of plot, where a maid suggest Ruby (FL) to embroid it on napkin on Iz’s birthday, but Ruby saws through it and make Sunflower). Ellen notices the same symptoms in Ruby like something with her finger and she confronts her about it like “why?” And ruby replies that “only body is something she can control” (probably as opposed to choosing her life path, the bully and everything else). Even Duke(ML’s father) on the day of Frey’s tea party, asks Ruby that he can see what Ruby is doing (faking and escapism) and asks if Iz even has a chance). Iz also remember that the way Ruby is with him like showing affection is like how his mother was to his father at beginning. All in all, she didn’t marry for love but to escape, later depression and suicide. Maybe there will be more after ch 90. I am reading according to RoS translations

Well, from what I gathered, Enzo was aware of how Ruby was treated by his father and Cesare, he didn’t stop it, also he usually gets beaten by their father, Pope too because of neglecting his duties unlike FL) Ruby describes her brother Enzo as troublemaker who only looks for his own self-interest. She was just glad that he didn’t beat her. I am not sure how much of a family he would be.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would've been much better to translate ml's name as Isaac, which is easier to remember and sounds pretty much the same as Izek.

Also, it's starting to get annoying how the ml speaks only with ellipses: "What are you..", "You...", "How can...". Finish your damn sentences pls:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. And then sometimes he says some non-sentences without verbs, like: “Hand. Like before.” (I'm surprised Ruby actually understood this, he meant for her to hug his neck) and "Pretty. Really". And he's poker faced while saying this. I'd understand if he just stuttered, but he doesn't. It's like he has a speech deficiency:facepalm:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  4. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they only have sex that one time after the banquet that Iz throws for Ruby (aka their first night)? Do they not have it again after that? If so, in which chapters?

5. Liya khan

Liya khan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about enzo's death?

6. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna make an essay about the core members of Omertas family. Because they are jack a*ses but they are inherently good hearted jack a*ses. I really appreciate how this story is consistent with varied type of characters, and how mismatched the group of people here but they clumsily but slowly build their relationship from nothing.

This is gonna be long.

ML is a very rude, blunt and deadpan, and just like 98% korean drama ML he has some trauma along with it to spice things up. At 13 y/o he witness his mother corpse hanging on a willow tree on their yard- that now turned into a beautiful southern styled garden for his wife, pretty ominous but welp. But was this the excuse of him being an ass? nope. being a blunt rude pos is just his personality lol. This trauma plays part in his character development process to recognize FL's depression and her shady loving acts.

People don't give Izek enough credit for being a pretty accommodating husband for FL, despite the sham loveless marriage pushed by his family's enemy and an evil one at that, her reputation is freaking horrible but he still treats her fairly and try to not be judgemental, tho her constant lies(acting) kinda threw him off, but he deemed that as annoying harmless thing.

Izek safes her face in front of the nobles when he needs to a lot of times, even when FL didnt ask him to(more like it flew over her head), like at the riding party, Izek riding along with her in his horse, or when he brought our sick, tattered and muddy FL into his birthday banquet unashamedly and ask his sister to take care and cleans her up, also when she asks for a first night, he was warry because he doesn't know what she actually after but he complied anyway, tho her scars makes Izek second doubt his prejudiced assumption about our FL, but our dear FL never realize this, all his good intention always perceived as backhanded kindness or trying to placate her, (she doesnt realize herself that shes in denial and contradicting herself on his stupid act of kindness, always assuming Izek is messing up with her lol)

He talks shit, but tbf it is clearly shown that THE WHOLE paladins army talks shit and rudely to each other lol.
    This is his greatest sin according to novel and manhwa reader, he yelled at her to shut it and just breathe when shes having a manic mental breakdown asking for forgiveness thinking he wanted to whip when HE IS ASKING FOR AN APPLE. Tbf what he said overlap with her abuser, tho if you remove your depression glasses, he really just asking for an apple for his horse. FL immediately fake recover herself and act stupid about it, please... in the eyes of peasants like me, that freakin sus and weird, I will probably feels a bit offended if I am thought as an assault criminal. ML took note of this strangeness of her, also at her second manic breakdown after she return from being lost in the forest trapped by Freya, he yelled at her again to shut up, but he also admits to her in his angry bouts that he is confused and she's freaking frustratingly makes him worried about her, (weirdly enough our negative FL took this as a positive thing, while his actual act of kindness isnt lol)

Also please give this man some candy, not only he is one of the few the person who never doubts her testimony, he always try to communicate and talk to her first when dubious things happened or when she seems to be having trouble as shitty as how he talks to her about it, this man tries and never lies to her. he treats her fairly. and once he admits his feelings for her and her lack of actual love for him (ironic lol) he keeps trying to communicate and build trust between them. Izek is a shitty man but Izek is a damn good shitty man.

Another proof of Izek being actual impartial not so judgemental person is, he actually finds it pitiful and kind of cute on how FL only befriends children 6 y/o ones at that and monsters. He is supportive about her weird circle of friends but he also constantly teases Ruby about this much to her annoyance lol.

also he loves flowers, he said it himself, i give him +5 cute points for that

Next the gorgeous stone statue that actually doesnt have a positive first impression towards our pitiful FL, why? Elle knows FL has eating disorder, because she watched her mom depression and bulimia live on action before the mom ends in demise. She's the most responsible for FL safety at home, because she's the lady of the house, she did ask FL to take the place if she willing to, but FL bluntly rejects knowing her place(tho because of this the servant trampled over her blatantly behind Elle's knowledge). Tho Elle is thankful towards FL, because she should be tho one sold to the south but FL replace her and came to the north instead, she tried to bring FL to tea parties and stuff but it never goes well, she never interferes because FL usually handles it well too. tho I think it will make her more lovable if she lend a hand to FL defending her reputation a bit.

Elle is bestfriends with the actual little villainess, Freya, and the lesser villainess her own Nanny. For some reason her most trusted and long time companion are little shit, which makes it hard for her to accept the fact that they are little shit who used her for convenience after bullying our FL. Honestly I can't really blame her for the negligence and miscommunication in her household, I mean she grew up there surrounded with the servant who loves her and loyal to her family, her passive and accepting self does not allow her to assume the servant will neglect and sabotage her brother's wife.

Anyway she's passive, she tried to be supportive for FL but she just can't do a good enough job, she still put Freya > FL. welp kind of understandable she still young, but this makes her unlikable for a lot of reader.

She cares about our FL in her own way tho, she reprimands her stupid brother if he was too sarcastic towards FL, she feeds FL light food and snacks knowing her eating disorder tendency, and she actually takes care of sick FL and when FL is unconscious for a long time she's there for her, she also cried multiple times for our FL when she's missing and hurt.

There's nothing much about daddy omerta, except he has horrible relationship with his son, but he cares a lot. Izek doesn't appreciate it tho.

Daddy Omerta is actually really preceptive, he realizes when his son fell in love with FL and 100% realize FL doesn't reciprocate that feeling and only here struggling to survive. He is afraid that if FL can't return his son's love, the history of him and his wife will repeat itself.

His first sin, was when he is kind of doubting FL of poisoning Freya, but he take his own words very regretfully hahahah. and he doubts FL sincerity even more when she ran away from home, tho honestly I can't really blame him for that since he knows jack shit about the background story, at least he doesn't act bitchy or anything, just a little distrustful

shes the wife of izek so i guess shes part of the omertas now haha.

We already know she went through so much abuse non stop, losing loved one from abuse and suicide too. This makes her view of people very skewed to the point she only trust children and monsters, because she believe they wont harm her. This is honestly a very common mindset of people with abusive history, anxiety and depression. From the welcome banquet, birthday banquet, Ruby never makes any negative assumption about how the kids or monster precieve her, unlike when shes with other adults.

Ellaine and Izek always makes it their mission to feed Ruby tasty things, in Ellaine case since she knew about Ruby eating disorder she gave her cake and soup, but in Izek case being the dumb sh*t he is he feeds her a lot of fatty meat, made Ruby thinks she is being bullied by the siblings. Izek is also the one who spread false rumor of Ruby liking chocolate, and Ruby is really annoyed at this(tho she still eat and enjoys it)

Andymion and Ivan(to a lesser extent) are a great example of completely kind and supportive people that Ruby still deemed suspicious, even tho Andy repeatedly shows his full positive support and worried about her health, (when he found her after the riding party accident he tried to warn Izek of her head wound, it kinda washed out of in the manwha tho), he also defend her from Lorenzo, when the poisoning of Freya happened, Andy even get into a physical fight with the little shit(Lorenzo) and got punished, Ruby clearly hears their arguments and knows they get into a fight and punished but cannot make a connection out of the two cases(not even considering the possibility), for her its impossible for someone to defend her. More hint on why she isnt reliable narrator.

She still suspicious of Andymion and doesnt really trust him to keep her secret, Ruby doesnt realize it but Andy insist on being part of her search party on the runaway arc even when he isnt qualified yet(he is the only trainee among the small group of elite Paladins that are assembled to search her, It"s a group of Izek most trusted comarade), and he somehow always finds her first before Izek(except when shes kidnapped by the frost dragon lol). Izek especially assembled his most trusted group of paladins realizing Ruby's possible ability to communicate with monster and trust his friends to keep it a secret when its found out(and they did keep it). One of Izek act of kindness that Ruby 100% missed, she keeps thinking he will witch hunt her later lol.

Honestly Andymion is my favorite side character, so when ruby still on edge when he approached her. Made me went, gurl? Why? This boy respect you like no other, even Ivan and Izek approve of Andy's loyalty to Ruby. Andy also blatantly shows dislike towards the purple eyed siblings(At the banquet before to welcome the south delegation) and Ruby also completely missed that hahah.

Also Ruby lies and hide a lot of things, to protect herself from other people negative assumption. The main problematic thing is her tendency to act as a lovable wife to Izek(tho this doesnt really matter since Izek knows her act is bullshit lol). But it became the main issue of her miscommunicating with a lot of people when accidents that against her happened, she sells shorts the accidents that happened against her, made people make light of her problem or just dont ask for more details.

This also made her reluctant into asking people for help, because she doubt they are willing to help her. But shes dissapointed a lot when people doesnt take her side. Example being at the tea party on the Omertas glasshouse. Ellaine doesnt actually think bad of Ruby(even if she threw tea to Freya) SHE WISHED Ruby tell her, her side of story, and both Freya and Ruby could make up and forgive each other. Even when Ruby slapped her Maid, she isnt angry at Ruby but herself for being a blabber mouth to the wrong person and cause Ruby distress. But Ruby being Ruby think Elle will completely hate her. If shes being honest and tell her own side of the story.

Phew that's like a fanfiction length of essay, anyway I let out the rant I need to unleash. and it contains heavy spoiler so eh.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  7. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys, I just want to encourage people to try and stick to an unbiased perspective as much as possible when writing down summary spoilers. There's no expectations for people to be completely unbiased, b/c bias is part of the human condition, but there is an allowable margin of error for statements provided vs. a completely different account of the content due to personal feelings.

Misleading statements are just a general, common issue in NU and other platforms (on mangaowl, someone said Khalid, the silver haired duke that killed MC is the ML in "The Way That Knight Lives as a Lady" and understandably freaked everyone out) and it's cumbersome to have to sift through comments for the actual events of the story vs. the user's feelings of the story.

It's totally fine to talk about an impression of a character's personality or how one feels about a story due to a character, but the separation between "this is the plot" and "it's how I feel about the plot b/c of my impression of the character" is often not specifically stated by the user. It is usually often told as "this is exactly how the plot/character is" rather than "this is my interpretation from my understanding".

When I give a summary of the plot or the essence of a character, I try, as much as possible, to say only what can be substantiated by references to passages from the novel (not to say I'm perfectly objective, I'm prone to making mistakes like everyone else). It's imperative to be particular about context clues b/c misrepresentation can ruin the reader experience, aka the reader's understanding of the foundation of the plot / character.

When I'm unsure about the novel or the intent of a character, I specifically mention a DISCLAIMER warning to let people know "this is how I view it, I can give examples of why I feel that way but also I overall wonder if there's something else I'm missing".
    There was recent controversy about the translation provided for Netflix's Kdrama "Squid Game". The translator in charge of providing the English subtitles did not convey the dialogue of multiple characters well and seems to have translated it through their understanding rather than using context, which deprives the English speaking audience of the introduction to common Korean tropes or cultural ideals the character is embodying through the dialogue.

• In one scene, the frustrating ahjumma character that takes the role of a tough uneducated gangster says the line "what are you looking at" while the Netflix subs converted it to "go away", the og line shows her initiative to provoke a confrontation while the latter leans more towards setting boundaries.
    • When the ahjumma was trying to convince people to take her as a teammate for one of the later games, the subs were "I'm not a genius but I can work it out". The actual translation is "I am very smart, I just never got a chance to study".
      • The former statement makes the character look like they are humbling themselves to appeal to the group
      • while the latter statement comments on the issue of the gap in the resources of the wealthy vs. impoverished of S. Korea that still exists despite rapid modernization / industrialization post Korean War
        • A prevailing trope that arose from that is an indignant, poor person w/ an inferiority complex, which changes the subtext to "this character is a a smart person that lacked the means to get an education, limiting their future - if they had access to the same capital as the wealthy, they would've been on the same level or even surpass them, therefore people don't have the right to look down on them when they have undiscovered potential"
      • Also, the latter statement aligns w/ the ahjumma's tendency to be opportunistic and attach herself to the strong b/c she reasons that the most logical thing to do is to gang up, and taking the initiative before others can do so makes her smarter than everyone else

It's a shame b/c one of the great things about "Squid Game" is how it stays true in bringing out Korean tropes that emerges from class warfare. They didn't simplify the character to a global context to cater to an international audience. Though the kdrama industry (or general media) is evolving, they are not compromising by eliminating cultural context that could potentially confuse the international viewer, who would be unfamiliar w/ SK culture. However, the subtitles fail to communicate not only a portion of the series's message, but also the current environment of SK media and its presentation in international pop culture....
    Chapter 43

[How comfortable it would be if everything in the world was as simple as fighting the monsters.

But now, it was not even that simple.

No, actually it was still very simple. It was just a matter of telling the truth.

Tell the king, his father, the commander of the Knights, the important people in the North, and then tie her up.

She was a deadly existence that could completely turn the whole world upside down.

The North would not want to let her go, and even the Borgian family would not be able to overturn the negotiating table this time.

Or he could just put her on a ship and send her back.

With minimal consideration, he could decide to forget everything that had happened here, ask her to do her own work, and send her away forever on the condition that she would never step into the North again. It was a very simple task.

And it would be his job to live like before.

But why was he doing this?

Even contacting trashy Vigilante guilds, pressuring his colleagues and deceiving everyone.

What made him hesitate to let her go?]
    #1 - he really had no plans to send MC back from the beginning even though he threatened to before. His thoughts about not actually sticking to his words in his initial threat are in the mid-late ch 60s (I believe??)

[‘I really didn’t know either. I didn’t know I could do this.…I’m not lying to you.…’

It didn’t matter if she knew or not.

The sight of her making excuses while calming the mad ice dragon with one word appeared in front of his eyes.

“If you push ahead with compassion or responsibility, you’ll regret it a lot later.’

Compassion. Responsibility. What the hell was all that?

The uncomfortable feeling that had been with him since the night he saw the scars on her collarbone, was it just compassion?

The faded, cruel marks on her body that looked like it would break even with a little force, making his blood run cold, was it just a sense of responsibility that he felt?

The sight of her sniffling at the stable with a whip disturbed his mind.

What? When? Why?

He remembered what she said by the pond of Angvan Palace.

‘You can hit me.’

At first, he suspected that she was just trying to provoke him to break up.

As time went by, he felt that something was increasingly strange and that something in her was deformed.

‘I’ve fallen in love with you.’

He couldn’t even laugh. What did she mean by confessing her love with such frightened eyes?

How could she come up saying that it was okay to hit her?

It was not a matter of falling in love in the first place.

It was difficult to define exactly what it was. The more he looked at her, the more she felt like a child, not an 18-year-old woman.

Not in the sense of immaturity or innocence, but in the sense of helplessness and blindness.] #2 - Izek is making allowances for MC and giving her the benefit of the doubt by saying "it didn't matter if she knew or not" when he found out she can communicate w/ monsters. King Feanol speculated that the Pope may be hiding some of MC's abilities as part of his plan yet Izek couldn't care less. Izek is starting to put faith in MC even though she's a stranger.

He's also realizing something is wrong but does not know why - "As time went by, he felt that something was increasingly strange and that something in her was deformed."

When he thinks "
    What did she mean by confessing her love w/ such frightened eyes? he suspects that there's more to her confessions and has something to do w/ how she readily says You can hit me and the scars on her collarbone.

MC is not "begging" for his love and it has nothing to do with love which Izek understands.

[She wasn’t in a position to be so humiliated. She was the princess of Romagna, and not any other woman from a common family.

And yet, she was acting like that.

What was she so afraid of? What did she want?

Well, she didn’t even seem to know what she wanted, so how would he know?

And yet, she confessed her love foolishly.]
    #3 - the reason why MC didn't disclose she was receiving "education" a la Pope to ML or anyone else was b/c of her status as *the Pope's daughter*, her resignation and decision to keep everything a secret adds to the confusion of the reason for her suspicious, innocent sheep acting. Her thoughts about her status are in the other chapters before this one

I'm just drawing attention to this to further cement her reasoning if an outsider's perspective is the same as hers. It is strange b/c her position should make her untouchable and shield her from harm yet it seems like she's gone through some sh**

[Since he became a Paladin, he has seen countless people who were helplessly out of their minds.

They looked fine from the outside, but went crazy in various ways.

Nevertheless, in this case, he had never seen someone like her.]
    #4 Ellenia and Izek didn't ignore MC's abuse, they didn't know MC was being abused b/c their life experiences were so different. MC was giving indications that pointed towards experiencing abuse but it's hard to confirm it if you have not dealt w/ it on a personal level.

I want to reiterate that there are no expectations for people to be perfectly subjective or objective and the purpose of writing this was not for criticism. This issue is about accessibility to translated content that can already potentially lose some of the original ideas during the translation or MTL process (inevitable) coupled with the distribution of subjective interpretation of the work (avoidable) which can confuse the international audience and further distort any work available.

I'm also aware that this post makes it look like I'm really *serious* about it when I'm not, this is just a PSA b/c I've been experiencing this in other threads

Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    Neuthue, Bonzai, Ahmya and 21 others like this.
  8. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They do it almsot every night. It's not written explicitly like their first night but it is mentioned that she washes in his room every night. Also, when she went to his study/meeting room to show him her dress, the other people left the room and he untied her dress's string after they kissed and then there was a skip. So it is mentioned in passing that they have an active sexual life.

9. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Following the reply above, ML teases FL for not gaining weight (at that point he still doesn't know about her eating disorded) to which FL complained it's thanks to him that she couldn't gain weight (implying that he always ask to do the "deed" lol)

10. Bunbun235

Bunbun235 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah its definitely wildest dreams. I just translated it literally because back then I had assumed this was a made-up song and hadn't heard it xD if you search the hangul on google, you'll find a Korean version of Wildest Dreams lol
    Ngl everytime I listen to it now, makes me think of Ruby T_T

I'm honestly afraid that's not possible. The family love part, I meant. Ruby is too distrustful to have any love for her brothers... Enzo was just the person whom she knew wouldn't hurt her, at the very least. The most familial love she can get would be from Izek, Ellenia and *cough*
    their child
    since she's been hurt too much to trust her not-so-blood-related family now.

11. Just For Spoilers

Just For Spoilers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. You are an angel :aww:.

12. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tysm for providing this analysis on the omertas and referencing specific examples in the novel to support opinion based statements that were made (so important), while incorporating multiple perspectives on their personalities. This will make a great intro to new readers :)

Noelle Sakuragi likes this.
  13. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well anyway for the story overall. FL DID NOT GET THE JUSTICE THAT SHE DESERVES & ALTHOUGH ML IS BETTER THAN OTHER CHARACTERS IN THE NOVEL FOR ME HE WAS QUITE LACKING (THE MAID SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED THE MOMENT HE FOUND OUT). FL DESERVES BETTER AFTER ALL OF THAT SUFFERING. THE NOVEL IS SO DEPRESSING I CANT BRING MYSELF TO READ MORE

14. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahah Thank you, this novel writing style is a double edge sword because it uses the detailed pov of the FL which is definitely isn't healthy enough to not be anxious and judgemental. Her view of people are so negative and mostly unreliable. And that makes readers who isnt cynical enough to miss signs of her distrust towards people in general not just Izek and his dad. Because people really do be taken by her impression of them instead of looking at their action in neutral light.

There are lots of hints on why Ruby is unreliable as a narrator. One of them being, she only drop her guard around children and animals, because her mindset of adults will betray and capable of abuse, but children and animals(monster) wont do bad things out of malice.

I am holding myself to not write another long essay here but yeah I still love ruby l, and her flaws

15. veryverylucky

veryverylucky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone with more detailed spoilers after chapter 104? preferably the part where Izek confronts Ruby about the truth in her relationship with her family? Thank you!

Greatly appreciate the people who lay out spoilers and not make this a rant thread about why or why not they like/hate this novel pls

kiraikirei, Cibear, Zelphi and 5 others like this.
  16. devinara

devinara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, but i think Enzo is not truly that kind heart. If he really loves her sister, he must know wht kind of treatments FL gets from his oldbro and father. I think he closed his eyes and pretend not

Le_Tired likes this.
  17. justmean

justmean Member

Reading List:
    Link

18. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have spoiler about chapter 105 and after? Would love to know what happen after they find out about the abuse. Thank you in advance :blobsmilehappy:

Anne1102, CandyofDEATH and LSEM123 like this.
  19. achazraw

achazraw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sorry to bother you, but can you please tell me or give me a hint where do you find chapter 88 until 105 ? Cause I've been dying to read it moreeee. Thank you in advance !!

20. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me was ML her first husband ?? Was Ruby's (Mc) first with ML ?? Cuz she was married to some duke . And did her brother ever s*xually assaulted her ??