Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. kae1104

kae1104 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he’s her first and vice versa. They did the deed at ch 62 of the novel right after the ML threw a banquet for her which meant that everyone should recognise her as his rightful wife and due respect should be given accordingly. She wasn’t married to the duke, but was engaged to him briefly as part of the politics in her family. And for the SA part, I’m sure that disgusting kiss from Caesar counts as one. He’s such a psycho.

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  2. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That why I said he have potential to be a good brother to her. A tiny breeze in toxic family, something like that. He can have redemption arc, too. But the author decided to kill him

Reeka98 likes this.
  3. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you forget that he isn't obligated to help her, he has his own business , her abuse is hers. Even if he wanted to, what could we do, he could never beat his father nor cesare. He would be wasting his time, he already did his best by not abusing her

4. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u tell me was ML her first husband ?? Was Ruby's (Mc) first with ML ?? Cuz she was married to some duke . And did her brother ever s*xually assaulted her ??

5. zander99

zander99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone has chapter 105?

6. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope the FL doesn’t just quickly forgive Freya and Lorenzo along with everyone whose hurt her. She’s such a tragic character it would be unfair for her to forgive them so easily.

7. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I wouldn't be surprised if she forgave them on the surface because to her it's insignificant. Her main goal is to live. Everything else is secondary. She also knows Freya's family has a high standing and everyone loves Freya so she doesn't want to make enemies, but that doesn't mean she won't be cautious.

MC already has trust issues. She can't fully trust anyone even ppl who are good to her and stand up for her. Only ml she opens up to.

But it doesn't matter if she forgave Freya and her brother or not because the ml will probably take care of them. Well we already know Lorenzo lost his position as a knight.

mmem, Shekel, IIVISS and 20 others like this.
  8. achazraw

achazraw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muchh for the spoiler.
    What a mess the monster suddenly attack the gladiator festival !!

I'm very annoyed with what Freya and Lorenzo did throughout the story, but if it wasn't for their insistence on seeing what MC and his brother are doing, MC might have been taken in by force and the misunderstanding would only get bigger.

mmem, DarkeAOU, Blue_C06 and 2 others like this.
  9. Beethoven71

Beethoven71 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say, to be honest, male lead is quite well written despite how controversial he is among the majority of the readers. I like that you have to shift perspectives in order to understand his character and that his cold personality isn't sugarcoated like other 'tame the tyrant/tsundere' novels. And how he isn't the usual flawless male lead. He makes mistakes too. His character development is also quite nice to witness.

10. zander99

zander99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoiler !!
    i wanted this so much god i hate freya like have some dignity

11. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please dm me where you read the novel 86 till 105?
    On a sidenote, I'm sorry for stating this here.

Anne1102 likes this.
  12. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!

I hope Lorenzo break his bone and become disabled and also Freya got exposed and lost her credibility and got shunned and hated by everyone around her :blobangery:

I'm sorry i also only read the spoiler available from this thread. I haven't read any chapter fron 87-103 :blobcry:

13. Imfictophilia

Imfictophilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil in detail about the story when ruby runs away and live with monsters and also when iz comes to pick her up

HannahMilk likes this.
  14. ltsanchai

ltsanchai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the raw of some chapters of the novel starting from Chapter 106. But I can't understand Korean, I already tried to translate using papago but the translation is giving me a headache, I can barely understand it. If there's someone here who can translate please message meee :blobsweat:. Thank you

hikawa likes this.
  15. naandanaa

naandanaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read the novel from chapter 33-40 where she met popo, griffin and the dragon, also izek pov about the accident, her missing and his feeling. He found her at the end of chapter 38

Reeka98 likes this.
  16. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mind share the raws with me?

17. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoo boi this is gonna be long so bear with me

- EVENTS LEADING TO RUBY'S RUNNING WITH THE MONSTERS -

FL, ML, and his family were attending charity party organized by royal family. It goes well at first, everyone was treating her well, ML even show a but of affection when he cleaned her shoes from gum (which shocked everyone cause nobody ever seen ML acting that attentive :blobmelt:) .

However sht suddenly happens when FL was sitting together with Elle and Freya. Freya is poisoned and coughed up blood which shocked the entire party. ML and the paladins immediately rushed towards Freya to help her and in turn, ML ended up pushing FL out of the way and told her to get out from there (it's really sad, FL was hurt but thought that of course ML will prioritize Freya like that - she misunderstood though, it was later revealed that the moment ML detected magic influx at FL's table he immediately rushed there because he thought FL is the one in danger, but since he's a paladin of course he have to help Freya and i think he told FL to get out not because he blame her but because he realized people are going to point finger at her if there's too many witness).

Anyway, aside from the poison incident, all of sudden monsters was also sighted nearby the party premises which shocked everyone because how the heck monsters can reach that deep in such safe zone. Everything is chaotic and ML and his paladins had to take care of the mess so there is no time to talk further with FL about the incident because everyone was evacuated into the temple and the chaos only subsided after half a day.

Meanwhile the Duke (ML's father - he's sht. I don't like him) immediately interrogated FL on the spot regarding the incident because the poison Freya drank is called Magic stone solution, it is an artifact that can only be procured by the people of the temple (and who have the closest relations with temple at the party? - Yup, it's FL) the stone also have the ability to lure monster when it came in contact with human blood (which would be disastrous if Freya had spilled more blood than a mere cough - a pity if i may say, these people could get mauled at monsters and i would thank the monsters lmao)

FL breakdown at the interrogation and cried, she could not give excuses. She said she understand that everyone thinks she's jealous of Freya but she would never do something like that. The Duke panicked and tried to coax her, saying something like of course my daughter in law won't do that, yada yada and FL could only bitterly though that it's nothing but just sugar coated words.

Skip to the next day, FL wasn't feeling well. She's so nervous and a literal emotional wreck. She theorize who the culprit could be but could not draw any conclusion. She's nervous that ML going to regret being kind to her and will throw her away. Her stomach acted up and she tried to drink some water only to find out someone had sabotaged the water by putting coarse sand in it (WHEN I READ THIS I WAS SO LIVID THOSE DANG MAIDS IS TOO HORRIBLE I FELT SO SORRY FOR HER) so she immediately go to the bathroom and threw up, water, food, even blood. She vomited everything.

When she finish throwing up, FL found Elle in her bathroom and all of a sudden she was pushed by angry looking Elle. Elle asked her why she's doing this (throwing up her food). Is she seeking attention, hating the food or what. In helplessness FL could only said that she could only control her body (I am slightly confused by this but i think she kinda confirm about her eating disorder). Elle speechless, just left the room.

The next day, FL received invintation from archbishop and decided to visit the temple to find out more about the incident. She decided to visit ML on the way at the temple training ground since he never showed himself ever since the incident. Unfortunately, she overheard Lorenzo (the stupid little brother of Freya who tried to hurt FL when Freya was poisoned) and Andymion bickering with Lorenzo talking sht about FL calling her fake and shameless wicked woman who bring shame to Omerta (MAN I WANNA THROW HANDS AT THIS LITTLE SHT).

FL was terribly hurt at the comments and start wandering around the temple. She thought about how mentally and physically tired she is. She did nothing but all this shtty things happen to her. Her ilness suddenly acted up, she is feeling dizzy, nauseous, and her nose bleed again (poor girl was crouching in bushes because she feels extremely unwell - she doesn't dare to tell anyone about her feeling ill because she thinks everyone gonna think she's faking it :blobsob:) Meanwhile she thought about ML, complaining about him, like why he's so cold, why he's told him to eat with her, etc etc then she heard Popo and was surprised that he dared come all the way to the temple, the most dangerous place for monsters. She told popo that she's sick and no one knows (THE TEARS I SHED :blobsob:). Popo then offered his hands to take FL away and she accepted it. Thinking at that point, living with monsters seems far better and nobody gonna care if she disappear anyway.

- RUBY'S SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE -

We switched to ML and find out that he's been busy and did not rest for 3 days just to search for the culprit. Ivan (his friend) tried to get him go rest but ML refused. Ivan told ML that he knows ML must be angry about what happened to Freya but ML suddenly cut him off saying that he's not angry because of that which confuses Ivan.

ML thought about Freya when she thanked him and told him she was happy he rushed towards her side immediately (ewww). ML felt slightly bad at her words, thinking that the reason he ran so fast was not because of Freya but because he was worried about his wife (HA).

Ivan then questioned ML if he feels angry at FL and ML thought about her terrified and saddened FL expression was when he brushed her away. How she always bow her head down and seems to act very carefully everyday.

When ML did not reply Ivan continue and told ML that the culprit might be the pope (FL's father) follower. ML rebuked him and said that's ridiculous and point less of the pope to do that and Ivan asked if FL is not on ML's list of suspects to which ML immediately reply with of course, that's obvious. That's when Ivan realized that ML worked so hard to find the culprit quickly not to arrest the culprit but so that he can erase any trace that might lead to his wife (in other words, if the culprit is indeed related to the pope a.k.a FL's family, ML was planning to kill the culprit secretly to erase any evidence that might goes againts FL - BOI YOU'RE IN LUUUUV)

Ivan tried to push ML asking why he's acting like this and ML just said he doesn't care if FL is indeed related or not and he doesn't even know why he act like this. All of a sudden Andymion come and deliver news that FL gone missing.

I'm gonna summarized the continuation cause I think i got too excited and type way too long lol

- FL in forest become friends with Popo and Griffin, they're spending time together when they're attacked by 3 poachers. Popo and Griffin offed 2 and knocked out 1 and left the poachers at the side of forest.

- ML has been searching for FL for 3 days. He was livid because the news about FL's disappearance only arrived after she has gone for a WHOLE FRICKING DAY. In other words, he found out about everyone neglect towards FL. He asked himself who can he blame then he realized he could only blame himself for being so ignorant about her.

- Everyone else was tired, nobody dared to tell ML about the worst possibilities (that FL is ded) cause he looks like he about to murder anyone who dared to say it. ML was grieving. He realized he was sht for denying his feelings towards FL and he should have accepted the bouquet FL previously tried to give him. He should have cared after her. He thought what will happen if he can't see her anymore and got dizzy. In desperation, Andymion bro come to ML and told him a poacher was found at the side of the forest and said that she saw a blonde witch (FL). ML suddenly found hope.

- FL was running away from durahan with her monsters friends. They went inside a cave and found treasures full of gems. Turns out it was a hibernating place for dragons. FL is terrified cause she wake the dragon up. Turns out the dragon is friendly and wants to play with FL.

- Cave shook and explosion happen. It was ML paladins. Dragon got angry and goes to confront them. Meanwhile FL and friends rolled down somewhere because of the explosion. While recovering, someone suddenly called her. It was Andymion.

- FL feeling shamed and thinking that she got caught red handed befriending monsters and might labeled as a witch, she became scared and ran away. The paladins chased after her. Dragon come to her rescue and tried to fend the paladins off until light shined and counter the dragon off. It was ML.

- Both FL and ML felt stupefied seeing each other. Dragon broke the akward reunion by attacking the paladins again. ML also tried to attack back but FL suddenly screamed and told everyone to stop. Everyone did stop and it suddenly become awkward. Dragon decided to fk off and kidnapped FL away from the paladins.

- They hid in a cave? Or something anyway FL is bonding with her friends while having an identity crisis. She feels bad for her friends and tried to heal Griffin who got wounded in fight. All of a sudden Popo freaked out. "So this is where you're hiding." Realizing it's ML, FL joined Popo and freaked out too.

- ML and Dragon about to face off again but FL decided to stop them by flinging mushroom at ML. ML is stupefied. FL apologize and starts crying. She sobbed and started explaining. That the monsters only helped her and she's not a witch. ML told her to stop crying and come back home. He told her you've had enough fun so let's go home. He's basically treating FL as if she just went out to visit her friend to have fun. Paladins also joined ML and coaxed FL to go home too.

- FL was hesistant. Dragon gave her big ruby, trying to bribe her so she doesn't go back. FL felt bad but realized her friends would be in danger if she doesn't come back so she finally take ML's hand. The Paladins cheered while the dragons suddenly cry like a baby.

- Back at home, FL was bedridden for 10 days, ML punished all the people involved and threathening them saying they better pray for FL recovery or he gonna off them all. ML stayed by FL side the entire time because he's anxious and he wants to be reassured by seeing her still breathing. After that, ML put more effort to make FL happy and comfortable.

18. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is sad ......how can they treat her like that

I am frustrated with ml cause even when others are badmouthing fl he didn't say anything .They took advantage of that and bullied her .

Ml sister should be greatful for fl cause if not her she would have married fl borther and her life would be worse.

And I really hope Freya ,her brother and maids and also people who hurt fl are punished .

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    darkcrystal, Ceilo27, Ciddos and 13 others like this.