Resolved How to have more favourite releases on the main page?

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by SwordDrake, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a separate "release feed". Think of it as the main page, but for series you save there. Once they're added, they stay there until you remove them. So you've got a dedicated link/bookmark for your favorite novels.
    You only need to find the time to input them once. How long is your favorite list anyway?

2. SwordDrake

SwordDrake Slice of Life Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    It isn't anymore convenient than using the reading list and sorting it by latest. My current reading list has 144 series and used to have hundreds.

Typing titles 144 times and more in the future? Yeah nah

3. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    The difference is that you see separate releases, not just the latest one + maybe 4 if you're behind.

Well, excuse me if you treat "favorites" as "show me all random trash I'm reading". That's your choice.

4. SwordDrake

SwordDrake Slice of Life Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah yeah go show off your opinion somewhere else if you want to be rude. Liking multiple novels/genres? God forbid in this novel focused forum.

Go enjoy the 1 or 2 "trash" novels (as you put it) that your primitive brain can handle