Spoiler How to Hide the Emperor’s Child/ 황제의 아이를 숨기는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Sorabito

Sorabito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers, Seoktonin. I appreciate that you still do it despite the negativity. You're the champion!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    KimLilly and seoktonin like this.
  2. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    dunno if my edit gives an alert or not so im posting again
    the side stories are too long so ill post a txt link with all 3 of them in it. im too tired to summarise them sorry, someone else pls read and summarize it for the rest :bloborz:

side story txt file
    (40 days only)
    gonna unwatch the thread now and im sure ive explained the entire novel and how i thought of it in the thread so im not coming back again.

conclusion - if you believe in character development, and if you like giving second chances + realistic approach to relationships and situations, this novel is for you.
    but if you tend to like idealistic novels to escape reality, this is NOT for you.

as for novel vs manhwa, it would help to remember that novel is predominantly from the fl's pov, while manhwa has the freedom to explore every charactee's pov albeit not extensively. hope that helped.

if you want to understand why 20 y/o ml did what he did, you need a literal political approach with 0 morals honestly (my type of novel ngl), but that does not make what he did correct and 26 y/o ml is aware of that.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
  3. Deind

Deind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

seoktonin likes this.
  4. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just here to drop that people reading (only) manwha, their opinion will differ from the people reading the Novel. I've not been reading the manwha but I stumbled upon chapter 22-23-24 of the manwha.
    The incident shown in manwha heavily differs from the one in book in the sense of emotions and slightly in action.

I'd spoiled that scene somewhere here in the thread. Kaizen seems to be more sympathetic and good hearted/concerning towards Atselle although in the novel, not only he insulted her and did nothing to hide his annoyance visible by his attitude but also dropped Atselle in the mansion and did not returned back. He took her back and saved her because he was indebted to her but there was no serious concern for her. Their was no clenching of fists, remembering of wish (that part had happened when they were in the forest and he quickly forgot about it). He did promised to come back but that was just a formality, Astelle waited for him but he never returned.

It was winter then.
    It was when he went hunting in a forest a little far from the capital.
    Kaizen seems to have come out hunting to celebrate his 18th birthday. Usually, women were not brought to the hunting ground, but on that day, Astel, his fiancee, was also accompanied by the emperor's order.
    The birthday hunt, which should be enjoyable, was crooked from the beginning because of Astel.
    "It's annoying."
    However, he could not be chased away because his father, the emperor, sent him.
    At that time, Kaizen was posing as an indifferent but polite fiance. Even if there was no emperor's request, Astel would not have been kicked out recklessly. I was more annoyed by the idea that I couldn't do what I wanted.
    I was forced to stay in a nearby castle for about a day and hunt, but the second misfortune hit me that night.
    It started to snow around the evening.
    The whole world turned white even before dawn came to the snowflakes that were falling one by one.
    As soon as it was dawn, Kaizen put on a coat and came outside. The backyard of the castle was connected to a wide forest. He rode a war horse with his party through the door and went outside. Against the backdrop of the bluish early morning sky, a black shaded forest spread out on the snowy field.
    In the middle, someone told a legend about the pond in this forest. There is a pond in this forest, and it was a legend that if you go there and pray for love to come true, the spirit of the forest will grant your wish.
    "That's nonsense."
    The man who was explaining the legend of the forest stopped talking at Kaizen's voice.
    Kaizen was snorting around the snowy forest road.
    "It's ridiculous that a pond makes your wish come true."
    Kaizen laughed at someone who spoke such a ridiculous legend seriously. On the other hand, Astel, who was listening to the explanation, seemed to like the story.
    "But it's a beautiful story.""
    Astel, wearing a luxurious navy hunting suit and a fur coat, was as beautiful as the goddess of the forest.
    Even if it was a hunting suit, it was a dress with a wide skirt, so I was riding a horse sitting next to it. Riding a horse in that way looked precarious and elegant.
    However, no matter how beautiful Astel was, it was like a stone passing nearby for Kaizen at that time.
    Kaizen replied bluntly.
    "I didn't know my fiancee liked superstition this much."
    Astel braved his embarrassment and talked to Kaizen again.
    "But this forest is very beautiful." The air is fresh because it's the morning. It would be nice if there was a forest like this near the capital."
    "Yeah. That's nice. It's probably because not many people come and go. If people frequently travel anywhere, they will damage the scenery."
    Kaizen turned his head to the side and spat out.
    "In particular, when people who don't even know how to hunt come and go, they ruin the hunting ground."
    It seemed to be shooting Astel, who followed him without hunting. Astel's calm face showed signs of embarrassment.
    Kaizen no longer wanted to talk nonsense with Astel, so he ran into the forest.

Kaizen as a teenager loved hunting.
    It was better to go out of the imperial palace and run through the forest than to hunt itself. This is because, at that time, I was able to take off my pretense and act freely.
    Kaizen wandered in the forest for a long time to chase away the prey. I've never met Astel in hours. I didn't even care where it was.
    I didn't even know if Astel liked hunting or had ever hunted. I don't think I've ever hunted before.
    I wonder how much I've been around. It was when I came to the center of the forest that I saw for the first time.
    A field covered with snow was seen through the dense trees. Kaizen turned and headed for it. However, the moment I ran out of the snow, an unexpected situation suddenly occurred. As soon as he stepped on it, he fell down as if the floor were collapsing.
    As the ice broke, cold water bounced high into the sky. The black water swallowed him like a deep bog.
    Crying!
    The cry of the surprised horse rang like a sharp scream. The drowning Kaizen quickly sank below the surface. The frozen water stabbed the whole body like a cold blade.
    Kaizen reached out desperately to grab the ice cube. However, thick fur clothes stuck heavily all over the body and gradually subsided. The broken ice was in front of me, but I couldn't reach it.
    Then I heard an urgent voice above.
    "Your highness!"
    Someone reached out to him. Kaizen managed to hold the hand. The owner of the voice grabbed and attracted him with all his might.
    It was when Kaizen barely climbed to the surface holding the ice. The ice next to him cracked, and this time the person who caught Kaizen fell into the water.
    "...Astelle?"
    Kaizen, who managed to climb on the ice, only then realized that Astel was the one who pulled him up.
    This time, on the contrary, he reached out to Astel. Astel, who had been floundering for a long time, held Kaizen's hand. Kaizen pulled Astel onto the water at once.
    "Cough cough..."

Astel spat out water in a colok.
    White ice was seen as the snow piled up on the floor scattered. From a distance, it looked like a snowy field, but it was not a field, but a lake. Snow had piled up on the frozen lake.
    Astel, who was soaked in water, was shaking and watching him. Kaizen reached out his hand.
    "Are you okay?"
    "Yes..." Yes, your highness. Thank you."
    Astell held his hand and struggled to get up. The water-drinking dress drooped. Kaizen pulled her with both hands and helped her stand up.
    "I would have been in big trouble if you didn't come." "Thank you."
    Astel just looked like a smile.
    Unlike Kaizen, who was soaked in water, Astel's condition was more serious. The dress was torn in several places and the hair that was firmly twisted was scattered. The knee seen between the torn dresses was wounded and blood was seeping out. It seems that he fell while trying to come quickly and got hurt.
    "You've been hurt a lot."”
    Two horses wandering along the lake approached Kaizen. One was the white horse that Astel was riding, and the other was the war horse of Kaizen.
    Kaizen caught the war horse he rode on. Thanks to falling into the water together, the mane was coldly wet. He patted the horse on the back and apologized.
    "I'm sorry."
    Next to it was a white horse that Astel rode.
    Kaizen also led the horse. He grabbed the reins and reached out to Astel. It seemed difficult to climb a horse in that state.
    "Hold it."
    "Thank you, your highness."
    Kaizen lifted Astel and sat him on a horse. Then, he dragged two horses out of the lake.
    Before getting on his horse, Kaizen suddenly remembered and asked.
    "But what were you doing here?"”
    Astel just smiled in a slight way. It was a faint smile that seemed to permeate under the water.
    "I was just looking at the scenery."
    This place was the center of the forest.
    It was too far to come to see the scenery alone.
    It seemed like a lie, but Kaizen no longer dug deep and climbed the horse. It was because Astel was not very interested in whatever he did.
    While returning to the castle, the two trembled in the cold. I fell into ice water and crossed the forest wet. It was cold enough to shake my fingertips.
    Kaizen was so healthy that he was less, but Astel looked pitifully cold. My blue lips trembled.
    Do you want me to hold your hand? I thought so, but I quit because I thought I was bothering someone who was sick.
    After coming across the windy forest in wet clothes, Astel lay on the bed with a fever.
    It was a fever. I heard that I couldn't eat a bowl of porridge because I was suffering from heat all night.

The next morning, Astel apologized to Kaizen, who visited the hospital in good condition.
    With a faint smile on his pale face with a high fever.
    "I'm sorry, your highness. Don't mind me, enjoy hunting with others."
    Maybe it's because I had a fever all night.
    Astel looked pale and slender like white snow.
    The long, loosened platinum blonde hair and white face without any color. The arms and wrists above the blanket are also thin like willows.
    Astel, lying in bed in white pajamas, was like a snow spirit.
    There was a bandage wrapped around the thin finger without any fat. I heard that he fractured to grab and pull Kaizen desperately.
    ‘…….’
    Do you want me to stay with Astel for a moment? That's what I thought.
    It wasn't because I liked Astel or felt sorry for him, but because I was worried that people would think it was strange if he went hunting with his sick fiancee.
    He got hurt and got sick while saving himself.
    However, the time for concern was short.
    "Okay. Take care of yourself."
    Kaizen greeted Astel with a mandatory greeting and went out the door. And I didn't visit Astel until the day was over.

As you can read in it is clearly written :
    It wasn't because I liked Astelle or felt sorry for her, but because people would think it was strange that I went hunting while my fiancé was sick

Ruta yifla, Enmea, Tahi and 6 others like this.
  5. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why hate the secretary?
    I think vellian doing fine
    He has a doubt about astele at beginning, but afterwards he tried ml to win astelle.

Well i only read until ch 88. I dont know if he will be more annoying later

what?
    Vellian do all that?
    Why?
    He didnt seem that bad before astele become empress

well...yeah.. Its definitely more cold hearted at the novel

well...yeah.. Ita
    thanks a lot for your spoiler :)

i really need someone tell spoiler without bashing the ml.. Lol.

I personally think ml has fault, but he also tried to pay for that.

In the past, politics in the only thing on his mind. Not a little bit of romance. Rather cold indeed.
    In the present, maybe its late puberity? Lol
    . He enchanted by astelle, and seeing different side of astele, makin him curious and interested and happy.

About fl's feeling for ml.
    Yes.. Theor comes above all her decision.
    But she also getting used to kaizen existece, getting comfortable with each other.. Isnt that the beginning of love?
    And also there is old feeling of love. Its not hard to regrow some feeling.
    So i think she is naturally fallin in love again slowly, and just realized it one paragrapgh before main story end (lol..)

one thing i like about ml is his interraction with theor when they both dont know they are father and son. Imagine myself as estele, seeing that interaction.... Feeling up and down..what do you call that feeling? I called it galau in my language.

And when that interaction shattered after theor know kai is his father... Ohh that must be more painful stab for kaizen. Yeah.. He deserves that.. He should undergone all that hurtful thing before having happiness.

Well...Thats what i think after reading novel up to ch 84 and reading webtooon up to ch 23 and reading the rest of the story from the spoiler here.

6. Manhwa fan

Manhwa fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was the only time Kaizen was very caring towards Astelle. His emotions were human but currently he is an asshole. Glad Kaizen made up with Astelle.

7. rrrrrrr

rrrrrrr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the kid (theor) is so cute in this ahhh. congrats to this manhwa for being the only manhwa to have theor

8. zandamayo

zandamayo Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. loompia

loompia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like hurt/comfort manhwas with a huge chunk of regret haha! I'm staying for theor & Astelle's sharp wit. ML is okay given the fact that this is a historical-esque manhwa. Eat or be eaten type of trope . I'm just glad MC is stern, there's nothing wrong with 2nd chance trope also. Some ppl just need to stop projecting & go their merry way once they learn it's not their preference. ‍♀️

Eloisane, KimLilly, cjburaira and 2 others like this.
  10. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um.. it's not 40 days yet:(

luliibunny likes this.
  11. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    the limit was around 350 downloads, so i guess that many people have downloaded it already sorry. maybe try asking other people to send it to you? since i dont have it anymore.

alternatively you could wait a couple more months for my exam to happen and then i post spoilers lmao

Sorabito likes this.
  12. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manhwa update, Lady Florin makes a proposal to the Emperor, anyone has an idea what she proposed? and if Emperor accepted?

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  13. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAID IT.... THOSE LONG COMMENTS THAT SOUND MORE LIKE ESSAYS ABOUT THE GUY AREN'T SPOILERS

Sorabito likes this.
  14. Anne1102

Anne1102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He basically treated her like a prostitute. Why sleep with her at all if you were to divorce her the next day ??????? I’m so mad

I don’t take issue with that but why did he have to sleep with her ??????? Basically treated her like a prostitute for one night and bye bye the next day??????

snzzykitten, BananaChi and Jeenajin like this.
  16. Jeenajin

Jeenajin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he didn't expected the emperor to die in the morning after they got married. He was going t divorce her anyway at some point right after his father died, it just so happened to be right after they had they're first night.

Still a asshole move tough

snzzykitten likes this.
  17. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not the biggest fan of the emperor but I don't think he treated her like a prostitute. She would have been shamed if it was found they didn't sleep together on the first night so I suppose he was trying to do his duty towards her as a husband. Pretty sure he wouldn't have predicted his father to die the next day which was a sad timing. But ML at that point didn't love FL and only slept with her for duty sake and he thought FL didn't love him either. So in his POV he was setting them both free from an unwanted marriage as soon as he got the authority. Yes it was not very smart of him to abandon FL without thinking of how such a quick divorce would affect her, but then again he didn't love her and despised her father.

maggiesaus, raxellayoo and Sorabito like this.
  18. kitkatdeee

kitkatdeee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tell us the sauce of this novel pls

19. BAd_Karma_Inspected

BAd_Karma_Inspected Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not tryna be rude towards anyone who think that son of a bish emperor is a good person but that emporer really got my blood boiling with his nasty ass attitude actin like he entitled to everything like some karen.

20. obelian underworld

obelian underworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thinks it's why harem intrigue when you can raise a dog instead

kitkatdeee likes this.