Spoiler How to Hide the Emperor’s Child/ 황제의 아이를 숨기는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 12, 2021.

1. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I dont love you anymore" too

2. adoring

adoring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im not talki

But I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the ones where they promise to not fall in love with their past lover only to end up falling for them again or forgiving them, eg. the abandoned empress, Lady to Queen. Or where the daughter gets hurt bc of their father in the past life and the father "redeems" himself in the second, which I also get annoyed at. Those are the types of characters whose actions made me mad because I get attached to the protags and get annoyed anyone who hurts them eg. this novel and who made me a princess in this life. I was just ranting about my guilty pleasure of having no redemption and seeing those who hurt the protag suffer, that's all. Doesn't mean I hate the novel itself, there's a reason i read these after all

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  3. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and as I said, there are also stories where they promise to not fall in love with the now 2MLs, and instead fall in love with MLs, being the 2MLs their past lovers, there is a whole world of manwha with what I said.
    The only difference, is that this time the regretting male character is the ML, instead of being the 2ML.
    Variety is the key to success.
    I'm not criticizing you, just saying there are a lot of stories which matches your tastes

Jenny43627121 likes this.
  4. adoring

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but those 2ML are usually assholes. They're usually cheating, hypocrtical bastards that the readers are supposed to hate. I want one where the ML who is "misunderstood"/"not a genuinely bad" guy" who still gets rejected because of his actions, that's all

Creolenerd likes this.
  5. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but that is the reason why they are the MLs, because they are supposed to have the happy ending, if not, they would be the 2MLs, I'm sorry, but not every story is for you, as I said, if you want those endings, look for manwha where the 2ML is as I said, some are also misunderstood...and don't say that kind of thing about some 2MLs, 2MLs syndrome lover can be quite wild and will hate you.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  6. adoring

Reading List:
    Link
    All i was just posting about was my fantasies and "what ifs" of this novel, thats all. Never said I hated this type of novel, I enjoy these scenarios but I was just rambling of what would happen if the FL rejected the ML. Happy endings don't always mean getting togther

7. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Again, I'm not criticizing you.
    Not satisfying, I mean, if you are going to make them not being together, then don't clickbait people into thinking there is going to be a ML, just let them be friends from the beginning, regret without pardon would destroy all previous developments,like, why I'm reading this story if they don't end up together.
    Take for example In This Life, I Will Raise You Well, Your Majesty!, the clickbbait was never there, it was mostly generated by the fans, but there were no strong hints of a ML.

8. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please give me a spoiler about when the ML knew that the FL has actually loved him all her life and his reaction to that?

Tobbit and snzzykitten like this.
  9. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter did they punish 'Violin' for spying mc?
    How did ml react when he found out Theor is his child?

Any spoiler for mc pregnancy?

The drawing scene is just sad:')

Any spoiler for mc pregnancy?
    Can you detail Florin's suffering or before she got exiled? Did she keep her pride or acted crazily?

10. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    violin was punished towards the end of the novel after ml recovers from the poison.

when astell told ml abt theor being his child he was actually very happy cause he had already started loving and feeling attached to theor and had no qualms about making him a prince, but when he came to know theor was his own child he was extremely happy.
    the pregnancy happens in the side stories, she announces the pregnancy in the last chapter where kaizen cries and hugs her saying “thank you astelle”
    theor is extremely happy when his sibling is born but also scared that its going to hurt his mom.
    during the pregnancy, theor and kaizen make a plan to get astelle out of the main palace to the summer palace so she can take a break and relax instead of working and compromising on health.

florin was prideful to the very end lmao. after she poisoned blinn, when she was found out, she was thrown into prison.
    while in prison, she brainwashed violin into thinking that the empress set her up and she was framed. after spending time in prison, her entire family is exiled to outside the capital.
    marianne is also sent into exile instead of living in the monastery. both of them spy on their father to find out what hes going to do and learn that he will poison the emperor.
    their father then takes both of them for dinner with astelle’s dad and asks him which one he wants ti marry. before the duke can answer, he gets a call from the palace that the emperor was poisoned.
    after kaizen recovers, he poisons their father and also the duke so he can protect the reputation of bith naenn (3rd sis) and astelle.
    at the end the rest of the family stays in exile while the marquis is dead and naen is astelle’s lady in waiting

11. MIAspy07

MIAspy07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I just want to say... A lot of international readers attacked the author saying that the content doesn't fit/follow the "modern laws" and is calling the author psychotic.... BUT to those who are huge fans of historical settings and understood atleast the most obvious laws and environment of it, and read the novel and are open minded staying as third party until finishing it and making judgement tried to defend both the author and the story

No... The ML wasn't aware because right after the death of the king the coup d'etat started immediately the father of the MC manipulating it secrectly and given the MC was the daughter of the hidden boss doesn't make her trustworthy so instead of making her suffer inside the palace and be a possible sword on the neck of the emperor he divorced her

And so pretty much right after the divorce he straight away looked for clues and evidences against the MC's father and his minions and started making the kingdom a proper one. So he really had no clue of what the FL's paternal side did to her and only finding out after 6 yrs and they only started gaining the evidences against fl's father when the FL's dad started to openly attack the fl and kidnap theo

No... The ML wasn't aware because right after the death of the king the coup d'etat started immediately the father of the MC manipulating it secrectly and given the MC was the daughter of the hidden boss doesn't make her trustworthy so instead of making her suffer inside the palace and be a possible sword on the neck of the emperor he divorced her

And so pretty much right after the divorce he straight away looked for clues and evidences against the MC's father and his minions and started making the kingdom a proper one. So he really had no clue of what the FL's paternal side did to her and only finding out after 6 yrs and they only started gaining the evidences against fl's father when he started to openl
    The only trauma the fl received came directly from her relative AKA her biological father and paternal family(if you know what I mean) ... Also she was not the only one who received abuse from her father the ML also received a bigger abuse from him during his childhood (which the others really just saw as a passing comment in the ML's POV so it got ignored by a lot of readers)

It was only said i think once so it had gone unnoticed to most readers and even in the manhua there was only one monologue of it and only shown in 2 panels so I won't really wonder much why lots think that the ML is a human scum in the making

I also like to add another important detail the FL wasn't aware that her father was tormenting the ML behind closed doors (she taught that she was the only one who received trauma from her dad) ... And during that one time about the promised recue, the ML was genuinely going to save her but a moment prior his departure the FL's dad showed up and said a lot of nasty things and some hint about th fl is under his control... And so when he went he was in a sour mood and said some hurtful words towards the FL and it really increased his vigilance against the FL and became more distant right after that event... So I can't totally blame the ML but I also can't say the FL has no fault in it also... It's just that they lacked communication and are both unaware of each other's suffering

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
  12. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello:) Could u tell me Did they have the side story?? and in the side story have they mentioned about their second child is a boy or a girl??

13. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    there were side stories and one of them mentioned that the kid born was a girl and looked like astelle and was named estelle

IIVISS likes this.
  14. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember everyone laughing of the originality of the baby's name XD If I remember well Kaizen spent some months thinking of a name and that's what he came with.

Tobbit and seoktonin like this.
  15. AnnoyinglyCurious

AnnoyinglyCurious Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has a guesstimate on when the manhwa will reach this point?

ISTP23 likes this.
  16. ISTP23

ISTP23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully soon, he's a jackass right now hoping he turns around

Cyzzane likes this.
  17. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much:aww:

seoktonin likes this.
  18. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    lol idr that but i did realise i was pronouncing astelle like estelle the entire time lol

not sure but it could probably be the season end?

luliibunny and ISTP23 like this.
  19. mehirr

mehirr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I think it’s something really Korean(don’t kill me everyone) even in K-dramas we see the same pattern not only k-drama but almost every Yaoi manhwa is like this...lt sometimes feel the Korean writers are really scared of involving someone new and changing the end game that’s why they prefer the same boring ending ..if only Astell wouldn’t go back to him ! Like at this point I’m only manhwa reader of this(although I read that the manhwa is kinda different and characters are kinda re-written and FL is way more intelligent in the novel)but still it would be good if this went like “remarried empress”

Creolenerd likes this.
  20. hhh_017

hhh_017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I just discovered the manhwa today and started it because of Theor, my cutie pie. and I'm loving the art so far.

In one of the chapter (35/36?), when ML said I was wrong, it kinda reminds me of Hugo when he asked Lucia if he had done something wrong (and complained about her long list of him in her little head) lol I can imagine Hugo's pitiful face and I was pretty satisfied :blobowoevil_horns:. but Kaizen's face wasn't pitiful enough for me tho :blobthinkingsmirk:(I haven't read the novel yet).

Looking forwards to seeing his redemptions :blobwhistle:, FL's cold attitude:blobReach:, and him suffering again and again:blobpopcorn_cool:

btw, my impression is that Kaizen did initially like Astelle (without knowing his own feelings?), it's just that his hatred for her father was too strong and political stuffs, so that's why he slept with her and then divorced her the next day (such a dck move :blobtorch:)

and I like how she loved him and gave her best to be his CP, but after his dck move, she didn't let him know that she loved him and gave up on him (without begging for love or looking pathetic in front of him, which is nice).

Tobbit, daviemae and ISTP23 like this.